IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-05-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:46:45 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:46:45 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-soap-jms-irc
15:48:20 [Roland]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS WG teleconference
15:48:27 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
15:49:25 [Roland]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Apr/0001.html
15:49:37 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:49:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
15:49:53 [Roland]
rrsagent, make log public
15:56:20 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
15:57:30 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:57:37 [Zakim]
+Roland
15:58:30 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.999.aaaa
15:58:33 [Zakim]
-Roland
15:58:34 [Zakim]
+Roland
16:00:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.420.aabb
16:00:34 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
16:01:09 [Zakim]
+ +1.408.956.aacc
16:02:25 [padams]
padams has joined #soap-jms
16:02:31 [Zakim]
+ +0196287aadd
16:03:33 [Roland]
zakim, aadd is mphillip
16:03:33 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
16:04:24 [Roland]
zakim, aacc is Bhakti
16:04:24 [Zakim]
+Bhakti; got it
16:04:40 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:05:29 [Roland]
Zakim, aabb is Derek
16:05:29 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
16:06:17 [Roland]
Zakim, aaaa is PeterEaston
16:06:17 [Zakim]
+PeterEaston; got it
16:06:25 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:09:28 [Roland]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Apr/0001.html
16:10:26 [Roland]
Action: Yves to register everyone on the Public Mailing list
16:10:26 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-2 - Register everyone on the Public Mailing list [on Yves Lafon - due 2008-05-13].
16:11:55 [Yves]
just ehceked, and everyone listed at http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=42357 is subscribed to public-soap-jms@w3.org
16:12:32 [bhaktimehta]
bhaktimehta has joined #soap-jms
16:12:46 [Yves]
s/ehceked/checked/
16:14:47 [Yves]
People introducing themselves
16:17:08 [Yves]
Topic: Administrative
16:18:01 [Yves]
Roland makes a WG walkthrough
16:25:20 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has joined #soap-jms
16:25:37 [Yves]
Topic: meeting time and frequency
16:27:03 [Yves]
everyone ok with current time.
16:27:22 [Yves]
nobody against the day in week or against time
16:27:39 [Yves]
resolution: WG will meet weekly at that time and date
16:28:05 [Yves]
ACTION: Yves to request a weekly bridge for the SOAP-JMS WG
16:28:05 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-3 - Request a weekly bridge for the SOAP-JMS WG [on Yves Lafon - due 2008-05-13].
16:36:04 [Zakim]
+ +1.408.667.aaee
16:39:09 [Yves]
no other questions
16:39:26 [Zakim]
- +1.408.667.aaee
16:39:28 [Zakim]
-[IBM]
16:39:29 [Zakim]
-mphillip
16:39:30 [Yves]
next meeting in one week, same day, same time
16:39:30 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:39:32 [Yves]
ADJOURNED
16:39:32 [Zakim]
-PeterEaston
16:39:35 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:39:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-soap-jms-minutes.html Yves
16:39:56 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:41:35 [Yves]
let me see
16:41:56 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:41:57 [Zakim]
Attendees were Roland, +1.781.999.aaaa, +1.708.420.aabb, [IBM], +1.408.956.aacc, +0196287aadd, mphillip, Bhakti, Yves, Derek, PeterEaston, +1.408.667.aaee
16:42:09 [Yves]
s/let me see//
16:42:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-soap-jms-minutes.html Yves