IRC log of swd on 2008-04-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:56:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swd
14:56:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc
14:56:09 [Ralph]
Meeting: SemWeb Deployment WG
14:56:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #swd
14:56:20 [Ralph]
zakim, this will be swd
14:56:20 [Zakim]
ok, Ralph; I see SW_SWD()11:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
14:56:25 [Ralph]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:56:45 [Ralph]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0088.html
14:56:47 [Ralph]
Chair: Guus
14:57:30 [Tom]
Tom has joined #swd
14:57:33 [Ralph]
Regrets: Daniel, Vit, Simone, Jon
14:57:36 [berrueta]
berrueta has joined #swd
14:58:10 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/15-swd-minutes.html previous 2008-04-15
14:58:14 [Zakim]
SW_SWD()11:00AM has now started
14:58:21 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:58:31 [Zakim]
+Ralph
14:58:37 [Tom]
zakim, IPcaller is TomB
14:58:37 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
14:59:56 [edsu]
edsu has joined #swd
15:00:07 [Zakim]
+ +34.98.429.aaaa - is perhaps manrique
15:00:14 [Guus]
Guus has joined #swd
15:00:15 [berrueta]
zakim, aaaa is me
15:00:15 [Zakim]
sorry, berrueta, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
15:00:28 [Ralph]
zakim, manrique is really Diego
15:00:28 [Zakim]
+Diego; got it
15:01:01 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty Scribe duty
15:02:00 [Zakim]
+??P36
15:02:19 [Ralph]
zakim, ??p36 is Alistair
15:02:20 [Zakim]
+Guus_Schreiber
15:02:20 [Zakim]
+Alistair; got it
15:02:47 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:02:54 [edsu]
zakim, LC is edsu
15:02:54 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
15:02:57 [aliman]
aliman has joined #swd
15:03:30 [Ralph]
regrets+ Quentin
15:03:50 [Antoine]
Antoine has joined #swd
15:04:12 [Zakim]
+Antoine_Isaac
15:04:27 [seanb]
seanb has joined #swd
15:05:56 [Zakim]
+??P13
15:05:57 [marghe]
marghe has joined #swd
15:06:33 [Ralph]
zakim, ??p13 is Sean
15:06:33 [Zakim]
+Sean; got it
15:07:10 [Zakim]
+Margherita_Sini
15:07:48 [seanb]
scribe: seanb
15:08:02 [seanb]
Topic: Admin
15:08:53 [seanb]
Guus: Next telecon 29th April
15:08:56 [Zakim]
-Alistair
15:08:58 [seanb]
...no telecon on 6th May
15:09:00 [Zakim]
+ +0186528aabb
15:09:03 [Ralph]
Ralph: I am at risk for 29 April
15:09:13 [seanb]
Ralph: at risk for next week.
15:09:45 [Ralph]
+Alistair
15:09:48 [seanb]
Guus: Could produce telecon schedule until Summer.
15:09:53 [seanb]
...hopefully done by then!
15:10:03 [Ralph]
[aabb is Alistair]
15:10:09 [seanb]
PROPOSE to accept minutes
15:10:14 [seanb]
RESOLVED
15:11:06 [seanb]
ACTION: Chairs to draft charter extension proposal for SKOS until July 1st [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-swd-minutes.html#action01]
15:11:09 [seanb]
--continues
15:11:32 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/WashingtonAgenda 6-7 May f2f agenda
15:11:38 [seanb]
Guus: F2f 6-7 May in Washington. Draft agenda + local arrangements.
15:11:45 [seanb]
... Advise hotel bookings asap.
15:12:01 [seanb]
Topic: SKOS
15:12:36 [seanb]
Guus: Look at open issues.
15:13:09 [seanb]
...Report on status
15:13:12 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/40 issue 40; ConceptCoordination
15:13:42 [seanb]
Alistair: Recent discussion. Still view this as nice to have feature but not essential. Need well worked through proposal. If not, drop the feature.
15:13:50 [seanb]
Guus: My feeling is to postpone.
15:13:59 [seanb]
Alistair: yes, that's an option
15:14:21 [seanb]
...quite late in the day. Unlikely to get something in a good state. Could be done as extensinos
15:14:36 [seanb]
Guus: Don't want to spend lots of time on this.
15:14:58 [seanb]
Alistair: Co-ordination is key to LCSH. Ed and Clay should shout if it;s really important
15:15:23 [seanb]
Ed: yes, important at LC. But having some time outside the meeting discuss things would be ok.
15:15:44 [seanb]
Guus: Ed could become issue owner and consider how critical it is. If it is, then prepare a discussion.
15:16:25 [seanb]
Guus: Would this block skos usage of LC?
15:16:45 [seanb]
Ed: No. Going forward there is interest in representin co-ordinated concepts. Either SKOS core or
15:17:03 [seanb]
...extension would be fine. No stron feeling that it needs to be part of the core.
15:17:31 [seanb]
Guus: Suggestion is that it's not part of the core. But include reference to possible patterns in Primer/Reference
15:17:41 [seanb]
Ed: Could work with Antoine on this.
15:17:57 [seanb]
ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept co-ordination
15:18:19 [seanb]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/37
15:18:45 [seanb]
Alistair: Guus was going to draft some text for the primer on this.
15:19:03 [seanb]
Antoine: Already done. Some discrepancy between Washington agenda and issue tracker.
15:19:14 [seanb]
Alistair: Confused between 37 and 56...
15:19:45 [seanb]
...37 is design patterns for extending SKOS. For 37, haven't done anything yet.
15:19:59 [seanb]
[General confusion about issue owners]
15:20:39 [seanb]
Alistair: Different issues. One about general extensions. One about particular extension.
15:20:54 [seanb]
...resolution for 37 is simply providing examples.
15:20:57 [Antoine]
http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-primer/#secskosspecialization
15:21:02 [seanb]
...of how to do things.
15:21:21 [seanb]
Ralph: Guus's action on primer text on broadergeneric is associated wth this.
15:21:47 [seanb]
Antoine: Copied link to primer section. This section may now be wrong, but there is some text that can be adapted.
15:22:08 [seanb]
Guus: You are proposing that we resolve this with text inthe primer?
15:22:18 [Ralph]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Mar/0037.html "ISSUE 37+56" [Guus 2008-03-11]
15:22:21 [seanb]
Alistair: THis is more of a how to than core vocabulary.
15:22:34 [seanb]
Guus: Not a real tehcnical issue. More about getting the right text into the primer
15:22:46 [seanb]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/56 Issue 56
15:22:54 [Ralph]
[issue-37 was discussed in -> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#item02 18-March telecon]
15:23:12 [seanb]
Guus: Outstanding issue. Need to prepare discussion. Spent time on this in Amsterdam recently. Proposal will be ready for the f2f.
15:23:24 [seanb]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/71
15:23:46 [seanb]
Alistair: On todo list. Need to go back over emails and review options.
15:23:48 [Elisa]
Elisa has joined #swd
15:23:51 [seanb]
Guus; Antoine is issue owner here.
15:24:05 [seanb]
Antoine: I own it, but am waiting for Alistair to send the mail.
15:24:10 [seanb]
Guus: What do we expect for f2f?
15:24:26 [seanb]
Antoine: Can prepare something once Alistair has reacted.
15:24:28 [Zakim]
+Elisa_Kendall
15:24:54 [Ralph]
s/Guus;/Guus:/
15:25:03 [seanb]
Alistair: Next thing on my list.
15:25:12 [seanb]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/74 Issue 74
15:25:30 [seanb]
Alistair: Treating 71 and 74 as two sides of the same coin.
15:25:41 [seanb]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/80 Issue 80
15:25:50 [seanb]
Guus: Textual issue for reference and primer.
15:26:01 [seanb]
Alistair: True, but questions about imports.
15:26:15 [seanb]
...for the most part, a question of nice explanatory text.
15:26:20 [seanb]
...which lives in the primer
15:26:42 [seanb]
Antoine: Would like to postpone as this is dependent on Issue 56.
15:26:55 [seanb]
...Resolution of 56 may effect 80.
15:27:09 [seanb]
Guus: Don't want to postpone discussion on too many issues in Washington.
15:27:16 [seanb]
...Would like to tackle remaining issues.
15:27:32 [aliman]
scribenick aliman
15:27:48 [aliman]
seanb: have some issues to discuss, would be useful
15:28:16 [Ralph]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0078.html "SKOS and imports" [Sean 2008-04-16]
15:28:23 [aliman]
... I was talking to people in OWL WG about imports, how imports is used in reference and primer, they were uneasy with the examples
15:28:28 [Ralph]
scribenick: aliman
15:28:43 [aliman]
... one question not clear to me, what do you want to represent through use of owl imports, what it means for vocab to import another
15:29:09 [aliman]
... OWL view, ontology is a collection of axioms, using OWL imports express that imported ontology, all reasoning should be done in context of imported axioms
15:29:23 [aliman]
... using owl imports across skos concept schemes does not respect semantics of owl import
15:29:30 [aliman]
... concern about misusing the vocabulary.
15:30:09 [aliman]
guus: number of ways to use imports, one is for named graph approach. If one concept scheme consists of multiple parts, you can indicate with imports that there is one namespace document that represents the whole concept scheme, that is proper use of imports...
15:30:21 [aliman]
... just expressing fact that you should include all the axioms.
15:30:31 [aliman]
Across concept schemes, you mean importing mapping relationships?
15:31:10 [aliman]
seanb: there is a simple example in the reference, says [...] comment here, no relationship between inscheme and owl:imports ...
15:32:06 [aliman]
one thing you want to do, grab some RDF graphs, consider one graph to contain another graph. Using owl:imports because its only machinery for doing that. No way to say one rdf graph contain another.
15:32:29 [aliman]
... so question is, is it really the right thing to do, or the only thing that will get that behaviour?
15:32:41 [aliman]
... Or do we want to talk about OWL ontologies?
15:33:00 [aliman]
guus: Why is it not an ontology? An ontology is also just an RDF graph. I don't see the real problem.
15:33:41 [aliman]
seanb: One suggestion made, should we set up a task force between this WG and OWL WG, check in agreement on how this is working. That's a proposal they put to me.
15:33:51 [aliman]
... concern over whether this is appropriate use of owl imports.
15:33:55 [aliman]
q+ to comment
15:34:07 [Zakim]
aliman, you wanted to comment
15:34:40 [Ralph]
Alitair: when we wrote the current draft of the reference, the goal was not necessarily to recommend using owl:imports but to leave the door open
15:35:00 [Ralph]
... we could decide to close the door on owl:imports completely or continue to leave the door open
15:35:15 [Ralph]
... at the moment it does look like we're recommending the use of owl:import
15:35:21 [Ralph]
... we could backtrack on this
15:35:38 [Ralph]
... but if we do want to leave the door open to owl:import, what would we need to say to keep everyone happy?
15:35:46 [Ralph]
s/Alitair/Alistair/
15:36:00 [aliman]
guus: forsee long discussion with OWL WG on this.
15:36:12 [aliman]
... prefer to be on conservative side.
15:36:44 [aliman]
seanb: one suggestion is, we don't explicitly talk about owl imports in the SKOS reference. Or should we include that explicitly as an example of what one could do>
15:36:50 [aliman]
s/>/?/
15:37:18 [Ralph]
Guus: could we drop import from Reference?
15:37:28 [Ralph]
Alistair: the problem is more with the Primer than with Reference
15:37:47 [Ralph]
... perhaps the better option is to drop owl:imports from Primer but leave mention with caveats in Reference
15:38:18 [aliman]
guus: less risky to put it in a note (primer) than recommendation (reference).
15:38:24 [Elisa]
the latest thinking on imports in the OWL WG is currently posted to the OWL wiki at http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Imports if that's helpful
15:38:38 [aliman]
... seems like need to take more preparation for f2f.
15:38:47 [Ralph]
[putting material that requires caveats into a Primer feels wrong to me]
15:39:04 [seanb]
scribe: seanb
15:39:34 [seanb]
Guus: Would like to revisit Issue 26 at F2f and check that this is all ok.
15:39:55 [seanb]
...Current pattern that we have in reference is perceived as non-intuitive.
15:39:58 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/26 issue 26; RelationshipsBetweenLabels
15:40:10 [seanb]
...Want to make sure that we take the right decision.
15:40:22 [seanb]
Antoine: Quite optimisitc with the latest proposal from Alistair
15:40:27 [seanb]
...could be ok
15:40:49 [seanb]
Guus: Worried if relationships between labels aren't core vocabulary.
15:41:04 [seanb]
Alistair: Should reopen this. In a good position to discuss options
15:41:11 [seanb]
Guus: Will review this.
15:41:42 [seanb]
Guus: Would be good to discuss both Ref and Primer and look at main pieces of work to be done.
15:41:48 [seanb]
...Come up with planning.
15:42:13 [seanb]
...Current proposal assumes that there will be a Last Call document ready by 1st July. Seven weeks
15:42:32 [seanb]
after f2f. Is this reasonable? Will be official in charter proposal
15:43:12 [seanb]
Alistair: Take decisions at F2f, month to prepare new draft and then two weeks for internal reviews.
15:43:16 [seanb]
Ed: Yes
15:43:33 [seanb]
Guus: SKOS XL already discussed.
15:43:53 [seanb]
...review whether it's an extension or core vocabulary.
15:44:10 [seanb]
Antoine: Question about agenda and issues. Tom circulated list of issues last week. Different from the
15:44:20 [seanb]
one that's on the agenda. Did I miss something?
15:44:29 [Antoine]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0074.html
15:44:35 [seanb]
Guus: What's missing?
15:44:53 [seanb]
Antoine: skos:subject issue for example.
15:45:09 [seanb]
Alistaor: Indexing relationship; notation; semantics of broader/narrower
15:45:22 [seanb]
...three things we haven't talked about. Also symbolic labels.
15:45:33 [seanb]
...four things that impact vocabluary.
15:45:40 [seanb]
Guus: Add these to open issue list
15:45:57 [seanb]
Tom: Will add them to the agenda.
15:46:44 [Antoine]
q+ to remove issue-77?
15:46:54 [seanb]
ACTION: Antoine will review Alistair's proposals w/r/t the relationship between the existing solution and the extension [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action06]
15:46:57 [seanb]
--done
15:47:04 [seanb]
ACTION: Guus to write primer text re: broaderGeneric and equivalence w/r/t subclass [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action08]
15:47:06 [seanb]
--continues
15:47:16 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs isDefinedBy fits the reasoning that was made in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]
15:47:22 [seanb]
--continues
15:47:29 [seanb]
ACTION: Alistair to make a proposal for Issue 40 (Concept Coordination) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action09]
15:47:38 [seanb]
--continues
15:47:44 [seanb]
ACTION: Alistair to review Antoine and Guus' emails to move ISSUE-71 and -74 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action09]
15:47:48 [seanb]
--continues
15:47:54 [seanb]
Topic: RDFa
15:48:36 [seanb]
Ralph: Main resolution is response to a commenter to add fucntiona as well as procedural.
15:48:54 [seanb]
...Any of those there would prefer functional, but didn't feel they could produce it and be consistent
15:49:05 [seanb]
...in the time. Will defer until some later date.
15:49:27 [seanb]
...Key item for today. Ben asked for WG review of new Primer.
15:49:45 [seanb]
Guus: Two reviewers?
15:49:57 [Zakim]
-Margherita_Sini
15:50:12 [seanb]
Ed: Diego and Ed did this before.
15:50:30 [seanb]
Guus: Diego, Ed will you do this?
15:50:33 [seanb]
Diego: yes
15:50:35 [seanb]
Ed: Yes
15:51:03 [Ralph]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0096.html "RDFa Primer ready for Working Group review" [Ben 2008-04-22]
15:51:26 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/ RDFa Primer 2008-04-22
15:51:37 [Ralph]
s/Primer/Primer editor's draft/
15:52:00 [seanb]
ACTION: Ed to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft [http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/]
15:52:01 [Guus]
Guus has joined #swd
15:52:13 [seanb]
ACTION: Diego to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft [http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/]
15:52:54 [seanb]
Guus: Charter extension proposal. Revised version of LC for 1st July.
15:53:01 [seanb]
ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
15:53:04 [seanb]
--continues
15:53:10 [seanb]
Topic: Recipes
15:53:55 [seanb]
Guus: Propose in the charter extension that the WG Note on recipes is published by June. REasonable?
15:54:09 [seanb]
Diego: yes. Document is in good shape. Once examples are moved, ready to publish.
15:54:30 [seanb]
Ralph: Unlikely to be able to finish wordnet action in that time.
15:54:46 [seanb]
...Doesn't need to hold up the publication. Comfortable with the date.
15:55:13 [seanb]
Guus: Can expect revised draft soon with all issues resolved/postponed.
15:55:34 [seanb]
Ralph: Shouldn't be surprised if we get substantial comments from TAG re. con-neg.
15:55:44 [seanb]
Guus: Reviewers?
15:55:54 [seanb]
...Tom and Ed
15:56:06 [seanb]
...Can expect a new request to review.
15:56:16 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
15:56:19 [seanb]
--continues
15:56:22 [Tom]
Tom did not review Recipes
15:56:25 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]
15:56:28 [seanb]
--continues
15:56:35 [seanb]
Topic: Vocabulary Management
15:56:45 [seanb]
Elisa: Thanks for detailed comments.
15:57:00 [seanb]
...Working forward to provide responses. A few things to discuss at F2F.
15:57:20 [seanb]
...get some responses to stuff we can do in advance.
15:57:30 [seanb]
Guus: Would like to see list of topics for F2F.
15:57:53 [seanb]
Elisa: Alistair had comments on URI schemes, maintenance policies etc.
15:58:16 [seanb]
...need some input to ensure that we mention the right policies and say the right things.
15:58:34 [seanb]
Alistair: took private action to look at what it says about SKOS there. Don;t quiteknow what we're
15:58:38 [seanb]
going to do about SKOS.
15:58:56 [seanb]
...LAst time, thought up a bunch of poilicies and rwrote them down. What we said woudl happen
15:59:00 [seanb]
..wasn'te xactly what happened.
15:59:14 [seanb]
Elisa: Yes, so want some discussion about what we should and shouldn't say.
15:59:15 [Tom]
q+ to raise issue of what is an RDF vocabulary
15:59:25 [seanb]
Ralph: Can't write this until we know what we're doin with SKOS
15:59:46 [seanb]
Elisa: Some smaller issues, other larger ones that need discussion. At least launry list f things
16:00:04 [seanb]
...that need talking about.
16:00:38 [seanb]
...Will try and come up with list for next week.
16:00:52 [seanb]
Guus: Revised version of the document by F2F?
16:01:11 [seanb]
Elisa: Can solve lightweiht issues leave to-dos.
16:01:14 [seanb]
Guus: ideal
16:01:28 [seanb]
Elisa: Can put markers in document.
16:01:36 [seanb]
...one to two hours?
16:01:54 [seanb]
Guus: Second afternoon, 2:30 until the end of the meeting. 1.5-2 hours.
16:02:30 [seanb]
Guus: Lots of work in June. Would like notes out by 1st June so that we can
16:02:56 [seanb]
..concentrate on other stuff. Requires some decisions to be made at f2f (e.g. deprecated vocabulary).
16:03:05 [seanb]
Elisa: Should be possible.
16:03:30 [Tom]
002701c89bbf$76e001f0$64a005d0$@miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk
16:03:37 [Zakim]
Tom, you wanted to raise issue of what is an RDF vocabulary
16:03:42 [seanb]
Tom: A Note means strong consensus from the WG. I see issues that may not be addressed in the time.
16:04:06 [seanb]
...e.g what is a vocabulary. Do we have time to do this as a note?
16:04:09 [Ralph]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0054.html "RE: [VM] Review of 16 March Editor's Draft" [Alistair 2008-04-11]
16:04:20 [seanb]
Guus: Other Recommendations define this so this isn't our worry.
16:04:36 [seanb]
...Different routes we could take. We could spend another year on this.
16:05:03 [seanb]
Ralph: If we don't have consensus, then we shouldn't publish Note. Should be uncompleted
16:05:09 [seanb]
...working draft if no consensus.
16:05:20 [seanb]
Guus; ok. Option to publish as Working Draft
16:05:39 [seanb]
Elisa: Fine. Will do what I can to address comments. Leave issues for f2f and then we go from there.
16:06:01 [seanb]
[adjourned]
16:06:03 [Zakim]
-Elisa_Kendall
16:06:05 [Zakim]
-Diego
16:06:07 [Zakim]
-edsu
16:06:09 [Zakim]
-aliman
16:06:11 [Zakim]
-Guus_Schreiber
16:06:13 [Zakim]
-TomB
16:06:14 [seanb]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:06:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html seanb
16:06:17 [edsu]
edsu has left #swd
16:06:23 [Zakim]
-Antoine_Isaac
16:07:17 [seanb]
Regrets: Simone, Vit, Jon
16:07:38 [Ralph]
regrets: Quentin
16:07:57 [Ralph]
regrets+ Daniel
16:08:10 [Ralph]
Regrets: Daniel Vit Simone Jon Quentin
16:08:27 [Zakim]
-Ralph
16:08:29 [Zakim]
-Sean
16:08:29 [Zakim]
SW_SWD()11:00AM has ended
16:08:30 [Zakim]
Attendees were Ralph, TomB, +34.98.429.aaaa, Diego, Guus_Schreiber, Alistair, edsu, Antoine_Isaac, Sean, Margherita_Sini, +0186528aabb, aliman, Elisa_Kendall
16:08:41 [seanb]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:08:41 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html seanb
16:37:14 [seanb]
seanb has left #swd
17:11:30 [Ralph]
zakim, bye
17:11:30 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #swd
17:11:32 [Ralph]
rrsagent, bye
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
I see 12 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-actions.rdf :
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chairs to draft charter extension proposal for SKOS until July 1st [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-swd-minutes.html#action01] [1]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-11-06
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept co-ordination [2]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-17-57
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine will review Alistair's proposals w/r/t the relationship between the existing solution and the extension [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action06] [3]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-46-54
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to write primer text re: broaderGeneric and equivalence w/r/t subclass [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action08] [4]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-47-04
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs isDefinedBy fits the reasoning that was made in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10] [5]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-47-16
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to make a proposal for Issue 40 (Concept Coordination) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action09] [6]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-47-29
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to review Antoine and Guus' emails to move ISSUE-71 and -74 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action09] [7]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-47-44
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft [http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/] [8]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-52-00
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Diego to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft [http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/] [9]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-52-13
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14] [10]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-53-01
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14] [11]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-56-16
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20] [12]
17:11:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-irc#T15-56-25