IRC log of rif on 2008-03-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:48:51 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
14:48:52 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-rif-irc
14:48:59 [csma]
zakim, this will be rif
14:48:59 [Zakim]
ok, csma; I see SW_RIF()11:00AM scheduled to start in 12 minutes
14:49:20 [csma]
Meeting: RIF telecon March 18 2008
14:49:38 [csma]
Chair: Christian de Sainte Marie
14:49:46 [csma]
Scribe: Igor Mozetic
14:50:04 [csma]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Mar/0091.html
14:50:35 [csma]
Regrets: PaulVincent LeoraMorgenstern
14:51:38 [csma]
csma has changed the topic to: 18 March RIF telecon agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Mar/0091.html
14:51:48 [csma]
zakim, list agenda
14:51:48 [Zakim]
I see nothing on the agenda
14:52:22 [csma]
agenda+ Admin
14:52:37 [csma]
agenda+ F2F10
14:52:54 [csma]
agenda+ Action review
14:53:03 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #rif
14:53:34 [csma]
agenda+ FLD/BLD grammar
14:53:53 [csma]
agenda+ XML syntax
14:54:12 [csma]
agenda+ publication plan
14:57:24 [IgorMozetic]
IgorMozetic has joined #rif
14:58:07 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
14:58:16 [Zakim]
+??P18
14:58:30 [IgorMozetic]
zakim, ??P18 is me
14:58:30 [Zakim]
+IgorMozetic; got it
14:59:08 [csma]
scribenick: IgorMozetic
14:59:20 [csma]
zakim, list agenda
14:59:22 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda:
14:59:24 [Zakim]
1. Admin [from csma]
14:59:26 [Zakim]
2. F2F10 [from csma]
14:59:28 [Zakim]
3. Action review [from csma]
14:59:30 [Zakim]
4. FLD/BLD grammar [from csma]
14:59:30 [markproctor]
markproctor has joined #rif
14:59:32 [Zakim]
5. XML syntax [from csma]
14:59:34 [Zakim]
6. publication plan [from csma]
14:59:36 [Hassan]
Hassan has joined #rif
14:59:48 [Zakim]
-IgorMozetic
14:59:50 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
14:59:52 [Zakim]
Attendees were IgorMozetic
15:00:10 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
15:00:12 [Zakim]
+[NRCC]
15:00:19 [AdrianP]
AdrianP has joined #rif
15:00:28 [Zakim]
+??P18
15:00:28 [Harold]
zakim, [NRCC] is me
15:00:32 [Zakim]
-??P18
15:00:36 [Zakim]
+??P18
15:00:38 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean
15:00:44 [Zakim]
+Mark_Proctor
15:00:46 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
15:00:52 [Zakim]
-??P18
15:00:58 [Zakim]
-Mark_Proctor
15:01:00 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:01:04 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:01:06 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:01:10 [Zakim]
+ +6928aaaa
15:01:14 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:01:20 [csma]
zakim, aaaa is me
15:01:30 [Zakim]
+ +49.351.463.4.aabb
15:01:32 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:01:34 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif
15:01:39 [AdrianP]
Zakim, aabb is me
15:01:42 [Zakim]
+Mark_Proctor
15:01:44 [Zakim]
+??P30
15:01:45 [StellaMitchell]
StellaMitchell has joined #rif
15:01:45 [josb]
josb has joined #rif
15:01:50 [IgorMozetic]
zakim, ??P30
15:01:54 [Zakim]
+AdrianP; got it
15:01:55 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:01 [IgorMozetic]
zakim, ??P30 is me
15:02:05 [AdrianP]
Zakim, mute me
15:02:08 [Zakim]
+ +43.158.801.1aacc
15:02:10 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P30', IgorMozetic
15:02:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Harold, Mike_Dean, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), csma, Sandro, AdrianP, Mark_Proctor, ??P30, +43.158.801.1aacc
15:02:30 [Zakim]
+IgorMozetic; got it
15:02:32 [Zakim]
AdrianP should now be muted
15:02:54 [Zakim]
+??P57
15:03:02 [Zakim]
+Dave_Reynolds (was ??P57)
15:03:22 [Zakim]
+Stella_Mitchell
15:03:47 [csma]
zakim, take up agendum 1
15:04:00 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Admin" taken up [from csma]
15:04:02 [Zakim]
-AdrianP
15:04:15 [csma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Mar/att-0064/04-Mar-2008-rif-minutes.htm
15:04:33 [csma]
PROPOSED: accept minutes of March 4 telecon
15:04:52 [IgorMozetic]
RESOLVED: accepted minutes of March 4 telecom
15:05:04 [csma]
PROPOSED: accept minutes of March 11 telecon
15:05:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.914.784.aadd
15:05:16 [ChrisW]
zakim, aadd is me
15:05:16 [Zakim]
+ChrisW; got it
15:05:18 [csma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Mar/att-0072/rif-minutes-11-March-2008.html
15:05:26 [IgorMozetic]
RESOLVED: accepted minutes of March 11 telecon
15:05:59 [csma]
next agendum
15:06:17 [IgorMozetic]
no update on F2F10
15:06:30 [csma]
next agendum
15:06:34 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:06:38 [Adrian_P]
Adrian_P has joined #rif
15:07:00 [ChrisW]
zakim, close item 2
15:07:00 [Zakim]
agendum 2, F2F10, closed
15:07:02 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:07:04 [Zakim]
3. Action review [from csma]
15:07:09 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
15:07:10 [csma]
next agendum
15:07:17 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Action review" taken up [from csma]
15:07:27 [Zakim]
+ +49.351.463.4.aaee
15:07:38 [Adrian_P]
Zakim, aaee is me
15:07:40 [Zakim]
+Adrian_P; got it
15:20:42 [IgorMozetic]
zakim, close item 3
15:20:43 [Zakim]
agendum 3, Action review, closed
15:20:44 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:20:45 [Zakim]
4. FLD/BLD grammar [from csma]
15:20:59 [IgorMozetic]
zakim, next item
15:20:59 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "FLD/BLD grammar" taken up [from csma]
15:22:33 [Adrian_P]
Zakim, mute me
15:22:33 [Zakim]
Adrian_P should now be muted
15:22:43 [IgorMozetic]
josb: no news on OWL+RIF task force
15:24:39 [IgorMozetic]
Harold: discuss UNITERM
15:25:21 [IgorMozetic]
Harold: UNITERM is split in functions and predicates
15:26:15 [IgorMozetic]
Harold: since nobody supported UNITERMs, they were taken out of docs
15:27:05 [Adrian_P]
Expression
15:27:08 [josb]
q+
15:27:19 [csma]
ack josb
15:27:44 [IgorMozetic]
josb: expresses concern over the term 'expression'
15:28:14 [IgorMozetic]
Harold: Expression is only function expression
15:28:25 [sandro]
q+
15:28:35 [markproctor]
how do I get on the speaker queue?
15:28:39 [IgorMozetic]
josb: what about predicate expression?
15:28:41 [sandro]
type "q+" markproctor
15:28:51 [markproctor]
q+ markproctor
15:29:01 [csma]
ack sandro
15:29:51 [IgorMozetic]
sandro: let's wait for feedback and mark issues under discussion
15:29:54 [csma]
ack markp
15:31:41 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
15:31:49 [Harold]
Mark, we did have a neutral word for both predicate and function applications: Uniterms. But no one came to their support.
15:32:03 [Harold]
So we again split them into Atoms and Expressions.
15:32:14 [Hassan]
Not sure I understand the argument (!) about arities,,,
15:32:18 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:32:39 [Adrian_P]
Boolean functions
15:33:10 [IgorMozetic]
csma: let's keep separation between functions and predicates
15:33:12 [josb]
q+
15:33:28 [markproctor]
harold: yes it does seem a bit more a mess around the definitions and how different systems seem the differently.
15:33:39 [markproctor]
in the PR world it's not something I'm comfortable with
15:33:40 [IgorMozetic]
csma: let's keep the naming and mark it as 'under discussion'
15:33:46 [markproctor]
and would like to see resolved
15:33:48 [csma]
ack jos
15:33:59 [sandro]
PROPOSED: Open an issue on terminology around terms/functions/predicates and include an editorial comment in WD2 asking for feedback.
15:34:41 [sandro]
PROPOSED: Open an issue on terminology around terms/functions/predicates and include an editorial comment in WD2 asking for feedback, but keep "atom" and "expr" for this draft.
15:35:04 [sandro]
+1
15:35:12 [josb]
+1
15:35:20 [sandro]
RESOLVED: Open an issue on terminology around terms/functions/predicates and include an editorial comment in WD2 asking for feedback, but keep "atom" and "expr" for this draft.
15:35:32 [Harold]
I can hear someone typing through their mic.
15:35:36 [GaryHallmark]
GaryHallmark has joined #rif
15:35:52 [sandro]
ACTION: cdesaint to open the issue on terminology around terms/functions
15:35:52 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-447 - Open the issue on terminology around terms/functions [on Christian de Sainte Marie - due 2008-03-25].
15:36:16 [Adrian_P]
definitions are e.g. given in the book about logic programming of Lloyd
15:36:32 [IgorMozetic]
csma: next issue logic terms vs. external calls
15:37:02 [IgorMozetic]
harold: external call cannot be in the head
15:37:17 [IgorMozetic]
harold: atomic can be in the head
15:38:11 [josb_]
josb_ has joined #rif
15:38:28 [IgorMozetic]
csma: next issue: lists
15:39:07 [IgorMozetic]
harold: lists are not on the critical path
15:39:50 [IgorMozetic]
csma: PR handle lists as objects with specific builtins
15:39:51 [Adrian_P]
in production rules you have collections of objects
15:40:05 [Adrian_P]
an define patterns on top of the collections
15:40:26 [csma]
q?
15:40:48 [markproctor]
personally I like the pair idea
15:40:57 [IgorMozetic]
harold: many want standardized syntactic sugar for lists
15:41:57 [Adrian_P]
as far as I remember we discussed lists as not being on critical path in F2F8
15:42:04 [Adrian_P]
as well as modules
15:42:46 [IgorMozetic]
csma: not having listst in WD2
15:43:05 [IgorMozetic]
csma: next issue: nexted Forall
15:43:18 [IgorMozetic]
s/nexted/nested/
15:44:11 [Hassan]
q+
15:44:21 [csma]
ack hassan
15:44:48 [IgorMozetic]
hassan: logical Forall is not the same as in BRs
15:45:10 [IgorMozetic]
csma: here we talk about BLD
15:45:53 [IgorMozetic]
csma: nested Forall should not be allowed in BLD, but we need them in FLD
15:46:10 [Harold]
q+
15:46:15 [GaryHallmark]
I think (Forall ?X ?Y ...) is the same as (Forall ?X (Forall ?Y ...))
15:46:49 [Harold]
Gary, I agree.
15:46:51 [csma]
ack harold
15:47:03 [markproctor]
in PR forall is a logical element. It means when a pattern is true for all matching objects.
15:47:30 [markproctor]
forall to iterate the entire WM, has little value for PR systems.
15:48:06 [csma]
q?
15:48:09 [GaryHallmark]
-1
15:48:11 [IgorMozetic]
csma: Forall is needed when quantifiers are dirrefent
15:48:20 [GaryHallmark]
... for nested forall
15:48:59 [Adrian_P]
we have no scoping yet. So nested Forall can be flattened and is not really needed
15:49:09 [IgorMozetic]
sandro: wonders about roundtripping, why to change the nesting?
15:49:39 [GaryHallmark]
nesting is useful when alternating quantifiers in FOL
15:50:54 [sandro]
PROPOSED: remove nested Foralls for WD2. Maybe we'll get some use case some day for putting them back in.
15:51:03 [IgorMozetic]
PROPOSED: remove nested Forall (nested variable declarations) from BLD
15:51:04 [josb]
josb has joined #rif
15:51:09 [sandro]
PROPOSED: remove nested Foralls for BLD WD2. Maybe we'll get some use case some day for putting them back in.
15:51:34 [csma]
q?
15:51:36 [GaryHallmark]
s/(Forall/Forall(/g
15:51:40 [josb]
+1
15:51:45 [IgorMozetic]
no objections
15:51:50 [GaryHallmark]
+1
15:51:51 [sandro]
RESOLVED: remove nested Foralls for BLD WD2. Maybe we'll get some use case some day for putting them back in.
15:52:13 [IgorMozetic]
csma: last issue: Metadata
15:53:03 [IgorMozetic]
harold: currently metadata not in BLD, proposal by Thur.
15:53:55 [IgorMozetic]
harold: natural attachment point for Metadata if Forall tag
15:54:07 [josb]
q+
15:54:13 [IgorMozetic]
s/if F/is F/
15:54:57 [josb]
q-
15:55:08 [IgorMozetic]
harold: will add metadata by the next telecon
15:55:38 [sandro]
ACTION: cdesaint put metadata on agenda for next telecon
15:55:38 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-448 - Put metadata on agenda for next telecon [on Christian de Sainte Marie - due 2008-03-25].
15:56:14 [csma]
q?
15:56:33 [IgorMozetic]
next agendum
15:57:20 [IgorMozetic]
csma: issues: striping
15:57:43 [IgorMozetic]
s/striping/stripping/
15:58:16 [josb]
q+
15:58:18 [IgorMozetic]
csma: slots are not fully stripped
15:58:34 [csma]
ack josb
15:59:05 [IgorMozetic]
josb: RIF XML syntaxt is horribly verbose
15:59:29 [sandro]
q?
15:59:31 [markproctor]
the verbosity applies to the entire RIF
15:59:33 [Harold]
You keep the 'object model' in the XML syntax.
15:59:41 [markproctor]
you are developing an XML framework that is beyond most engineers
15:59:48 [markproctor]
it will not be human readable
15:59:58 [markproctor]
and thus only specialists can maintain systems that use the XML you create
16:00:06 [Harold]
I responded to [11]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Mar/0080.html
16:00:21 [IgorMozetic]
csma: full stripping makes derivation of XML syntax easy
16:00:38 [IgorMozetic]
josb: but not the reading of XML
16:01:00 [Harold]
We could have OPTIONAL 'strip-skipping' in certain cases,
16:01:10 [Adrian_P]
introducing Atom and Expr instead of Uniterm means also making RIF more verbose
16:01:11 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #rif
16:01:19 [Harold]
as Sandro discusses about 5 years ago in a web page.
16:01:20 [csma]
q?
16:01:22 [Zakim]
+??P13
16:01:23 [GaryHallmark]
I would prefer spending effort on readability on the presentation syntax
16:02:08 [IgorMozetic]
harold: we could allow both alternatives, eg, arg
16:02:56 [josb]
Gary, I agree that we should make the presentation syntax readable, but we need to keep in mind that also people will be working with the XML syntax.
16:02:59 [Adrian_P]
from F2F9: RESOLVED: We keep named arguments, explaining in BLD that: A RIF consumer that does not support named arguments can implement them, with relative ease, by treating them as positional arguments (of a different predicate, formed in a stable but implementation-dependent way) in the lexical order of the argument names. (Closing ISSUE-44).
16:03:05 [IgorMozetic]
csma: normative syntaxt should be fully stripped, but falback doesn't be
16:03:21 [IgorMozetic]
harold: one shouldn't read the XML
16:03:38 [IgorMozetic]
s/harold/gary/
16:03:41 [Hassan]
+1 with Gary
16:03:50 [AxelPolleres]
+1 to Gary, readable pres syntax pleeease
16:03:58 [IgorMozetic]
gary: prefers fully stripped syntax
16:04:02 [sandro]
q?
16:05:14 [Harold]
The fully striped <Atom><op>p</op><arg>abc</arg><arg>efg</arg></Atom> could be optionally stripe-skipped to <Atom>p abc efg</Atom>.
16:05:35 [csma]
0Adrian, why do you mention that resolution from F2F9?
16:06:00 [josb]
q+
16:06:56 [Harold]
Basically, our current user slot names (keys) are fine;
16:06:56 [Harold]
they maintain full striping on the user level, writing it as
16:06:56 [Harold]
<slot>mykey myfiller</slot>
16:06:56 [Harold]
because
16:06:56 [Harold]
<slot name="mykey">myfiller</slot>
16:06:57 [Harold]
doesn't XML-technically allow markup such as F-logic's
16:06:59 [Harold]
<Var>Someslotname</Var> and <Expr>...method...</Expr>
16:07:01 [Harold]
instead of the constant mykey,
16:07:03 [Harold]
while
16:07:05 [Harold]
<mykey>myfiller</mykey>
16:07:07 [Harold]
would be "non-generic" markup (http://www.ai.sri.com/pkarp/xol/xol.html).
16:08:15 [csma]
ack josb
16:08:17 [IgorMozetic]
csma: since args are already ordered, this applies to slots and values as well
16:08:59 [sandro]
LOL :-)
16:09:00 [IgorMozetic]
josb: why use abbreviations for tags if we don't care about the sice of XML?
16:09:12 [IgorMozetic]
s/sice/size/
16:09:38 [Hassan]
You mean size doesn't matter??? ;-)
16:09:44 [IgorMozetic]
csma: refers to resolution on naming conventions, Sep.11 2007
16:09:44 [csma]
RESOLVED: we will have naming conventions; people edit the page to propose theirs (with explanation and reasons for any differences from what's already on page)
16:10:03 [csma]
(from telecon setp 11 07)
16:10:06 [GaryHallmark]
we could drop integers and just use 0, S0, SS0, etc
16:11:38 [Adrian_P]
We had a discussion about camel case and long construct names
16:11:38 [IgorMozetic]
josb: open an issue regarding implementation of the above resolution
16:12:28 [sandro]
ACTION: cdesaint open an issue on naming of XML element
16:12:28 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-449 - Open an issue on naming of XML element [on Christian de Sainte Marie - due 2008-03-25].
16:12:39 [sandro]
(elementS)
16:12:56 [csma]
q?
16:13:43 [josb]
q+
16:13:52 [csma]
ack jos
16:13:54 [IgorMozetic]
csma: issue: stripping
16:15:15 [sandro]
csma: In NAU the key could be a constant, but in frames, they keys can be variables, etc.
16:16:14 [sandro]
STRAWPOLL: Normative XML syntnax for RIF dialects will be full-striped
16:16:30 [sandro]
+1 with a sigh
16:16:33 [GaryHallmark]
we could spend a lot of time debating what stripes to remove...
16:16:48 [Hassan]
0 (to early to decide)
16:16:50 [josb]
-0.5
16:16:55 [IgorMozetic]
+0.5
16:16:56 [AxelPolleres]
0
16:17:02 [DaveReynolds]
+0.5
16:17:06 [GaryHallmark]
+.839
16:17:09 [StellaMitchell]
+1
16:17:13 [Harold]
-0 (not as the only option: see optional stripe-skipping above)
16:17:17 [Adrian_P]
0 ( to early to decide, there are exception sometimes useful)
16:17:23 [mdean]
+0.5
16:17:35 [markproctor]
yeah still thinking about it :)
16:17:47 [markproctor]
I won't know really
16:17:54 [markproctor]
until I see how you handle types
16:18:01 [markproctor]
personally I like the pair idea
16:18:16 [IgorMozetic]
sandro: change the XML for WD2 to be fully striped
16:18:24 [josb]
The term "slot" is used nowhere in the BLD document except for the XML syntax. Instead of "slot", "argument" should be used, as in the BLD syntax description.
16:18:36 [markproctor]
I would say this would be subject to agreement on how typing is handled.
16:18:37 [sandro]
Harold: we'd need to be more precise about what fully-striped means.
16:18:38 [Adrian_P]
agree with Mark, example name - value pairs
16:19:03 [markproctor]
slots or named arguments - prefer slots.
16:19:07 [markproctor]
as it's not always an argument
16:19:20 [sandro]
csma: I think we could pass this resulution at a future telecon
16:19:23 [IgorMozetic]
csma: issue: XML syntaxt for BLD
16:19:33 [markproctor]
0 ( to early to decide, need to see how typing is handled)
16:19:43 [sandro]
PROPOSED: XML Syntax of BLD in WD2 before fully striped -- modify frames and named argument uniterms.
16:19:44 [Harold]
-1
16:19:58 [sandro]
PROPOSED: XML Syntax of BLD in WD2 be fully striped -- modify frames and named argument uniterms.
16:20:16 [sandro]
Harold: In my definition it already is.
16:20:42 [IgorMozetic]
harold: my definition of fully striped is different
16:21:00 [sandro]
We can see these examples all spelled out in my e-mail: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Mar/0077.html
16:22:03 [csma]
<Frame><slotKey>TERM</slotKey><slotValue>TERM</slotValue></Frame>
16:22:29 [markproctor]
ok change of mind, thought about it more.
16:22:31 [markproctor]
-1
16:23:03 [Zakim]
-Dave_Reynolds
16:23:04 [sandro]
Ciao, DaveReynolds
16:24:53 [Adrian_P]
to add a new role tag for a slot seems to be superficial
16:24:57 [IgorMozetic]
csma: move that discussion to future
16:25:19 [sandro]
this is a VERY superficial issue, Adrian_P
16:25:21 [csma]
<Frame> <!-- Basic form -->
16:25:21 [csma]
<object> TERM</object>
16:25:21 [csma]
<slotKey> Const </slotKey>
16:25:21 [csma]
<slotValue> TERM </slotValue>
16:25:21 [csma]
</Frame>
16:25:35 [Zakim]
-ChrisW
16:25:47 [markproctor]
just feel that there re too many unknowns
16:25:48 [csma]
q?
16:25:48 [markproctor]
yeah
16:25:55 [markproctor]
I'd like to see more use cases
16:25:57 [Harold]
You mean <slot>k f</slot> should be expanded to <slot><key>k</key><filler>f</filler></slot>?
16:26:42 [sandro]
Harold, Christian wants my option 2. You're suggesting my option 3.
16:26:46 [IgorMozetic]
csma: XML schema in BLD is not alignd with BNF
16:27:25 [IgorMozetic]
csma: several updates in WD2 are needed
16:28:06 [IgorMozetic]
csma: are there any constraints on Var?
16:28:38 [markproctor]
btw the problem on verbosity. the problem with key/value pair represetation is the least of your worries. compared to the rest of the verbosity.
16:29:15 [AxelPolleres]
+1 ok for me ta add 5min
16:29:22 [sandro]
+1 extend
16:29:23 [josb]
+1
16:29:28 [IgorMozetic]
next addendum
16:29:38 [Adrian_P]
Zakim, unmute me
16:29:38 [Zakim]
Adrian_P should no longer be muted
16:29:39 [IgorMozetic]
extend the meeting for 5 min
16:30:14 [IgorMozetic]
Publication plan: SWC
16:30:24 [sandro]
josb: I need BLD syntax+semantics frozen before I can update swc.
16:31:27 [IgorMozetic]
csma: cannot freeze SWC today
16:31:43 [AxelPolleres]
Can this made dependent on confrimation by email from michael?
16:32:39 [IgorMozetic]
csma: when BLD syntax+semantics is frozen, SWC can be frozen in two days
16:32:49 [IgorMozetic]
s/csma/josb/
16:33:12 [IgorMozetic]
adrian: we can freeze UCR now
16:33:25 [sandro]
ACTION: Sandro make frozen version of UCR.
16:33:26 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-450 - Make frozen version of UCR. [on Sandro Hawke - due 2008-03-25].
16:33:48 [IgorMozetic]
two reviewers of UCR:
16:33:58 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:33:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Harold, Mike_Dean, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), csma, Sandro, Mark_Proctor, IgorMozetic, josb, Stella_Mitchell, Adrian_P, Gary_Hallmark, AxelPolleres (muted)
16:34:07 [sandro]
zakim, pick a victim
16:34:07 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Gary_Hallmark
16:34:50 [sandro]
ACTION: GaryHallmark review UCR
16:34:50 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, couldn't find user - GaryHallmark
16:34:51 [josb]
have to go
16:34:53 [josb]
bye
16:34:54 [sandro]
ACTION: Gary review UCR
16:34:54 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-451 - Review UCR [on Gary Hallmark - due 2008-03-25].
16:34:55 [IgorMozetic]
Gary: agrees to review UCR by next telecon
16:35:05 [csma]
zakim, pick a victim
16:35:05 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Gary_Hallmark
16:35:12 [sandro]
heh
16:35:19 [csma]
zakim, pick a victim
16:35:19 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose josb
16:35:21 [sandro]
zakim, who is talking?
16:35:25 [Zakim]
-josb
16:35:31 [Zakim]
sandro, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Gary_Hallmark (20%), csma (38%)
16:35:41 [csma]
zakim, pick a victim
16:35:41 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose IgorMozetic
16:36:23 [sandro]
ACTION: Igor review UCR -- due 2008-0401
16:36:23 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-452 - Review UCR -- due 2008-0401 [on Igor Mozetic - due 2008-03-25].
16:36:41 [sandro]
thanks
16:36:43 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
16:36:49 [Zakim]
-Stella_Mitchell
16:36:50 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
16:36:50 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:36:51 [Adrian_P]
Gary and Igor please send comments on UCR to David and me
16:36:53 [Adrian_P]
thanks
16:36:55 [Adrian_P]
bye
16:36:58 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
16:37:04 [csma]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:37:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-rif-minutes.html csma
16:37:06 [Zakim]
-Adrian_P
16:37:13 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
16:37:28 [sandro]
RRSAgent, make record public
16:38:06 [sandro]
Zakim, list attendees
16:38:06 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Mike_Dean, Mark_Proctor, Harold, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, +6928aaaa, Sandro, +49.351.463.4.aabb, csma, AdrianP, +43.158.801.1aacc, IgorMozetic,
16:38:10 [Zakim]
... Dave_Reynolds, josb, Stella_Mitchell, +1.914.784.aadd, ChrisW, Gary_Hallmark, +49.351.463.4.aaee, Adrian_P, AxelPolleres
16:38:22 [csma]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:38:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-rif-minutes.html csma
16:40:12 [Zakim]
-IgorMozetic
16:44:43 [Zakim]
-Mark_Proctor
16:44:56 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:44:58 [Zakim]
-csma
16:45:00 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
16:45:01 [Zakim]
Attendees were Mike_Dean, Mark_Proctor, Harold, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, +6928aaaa, Sandro, +49.351.463.4.aabb, csma, AdrianP, +43.158.801.1aacc, IgorMozetic, Dave_Reynolds, josb,
16:45:03 [Zakim]
... Stella_Mitchell, +1.914.784.aadd, ChrisW, Gary_Hallmark, +49.351.463.4.aaee, Adrian_P, AxelPolleres
16:54:50 [sandro]
ACTION: chris, look, Tracker has nicknames now!
16:54:50 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, couldn't find user - chris,
16:55:00 [sandro]
ACTION: chris notice that Tracker has nicknames now!
16:55:01 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, couldn't find user - chris
16:55:12 [sandro]
ACTION: csma notice that Tracker has nicknames now!
16:55:12 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, couldn't find user - csma
17:25:34 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif