IRC log of mwts on 2008-03-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:53:07 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:53:07 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/03/11-mwts-irc
15:53:07 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
15:53:12 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
15:53:12 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
15:53:12 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
15:53:12 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()12:00PM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
15:53:24 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Mar/0005.html
15:53:26 [dom]
Chair: Dom
15:59:02 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()12:00PM has now started
15:59:09 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
15:59:34 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
16:00:01 [Zakim]
+??P60
16:00:05 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:00:06 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
16:01:08 [dom]
zakim, code?
16:01:08 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
16:01:25 [Zakim]
+ +1.214.586.aaaa
16:01:57 [dom]
zakim, ??P60 is wilhelm
16:01:57 [Zakim]
+wilhelm; got it
16:02:16 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
16:02:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Carmelo, wilhelm, +1.214.586.aaaa
16:02:21 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is me
16:02:21 [Zakim]
+dom; got it
16:02:51 [dom]
Topic: WCSS to CSS MP2.0 Test suite
16:03:02 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the CSS MP 2.0 test cases submitted by NIST [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action03] [DONE]
16:03:08 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Mar/0002.html
16:03:39 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to get corrected WCSS test cases to match the changes in CSS MP 2.0 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING]
16:03:47 [dom]
Carmelo: hope to have this ready this week
16:03:53 [dom]
Topic: CSS Media Types tests
16:04:12 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to correct the color scheme in CSS Media types tests and publish them in the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE]
16:04:18 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Mar/0000.html
16:04:23 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/mth/harness
16:04:53 [dom]
Topic: Mobile Acid Test
16:05:01 [dom]
http://people.opera.com/wilhelmja/mwts/demo.html
16:05:11 [dom]
Dom: now 12 test cases
16:05:21 [dom]
Wilhelm: I added a few more tests over the past few days
16:05:31 [dom]
... I need to make sure it works ok in most browsers
16:05:37 [dom]
... e.g. it currently doesn't work at all on IE
16:06:10 [dom]
Dom: I can give put them on the w3.org server, and give you write access
16:06:31 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to move the tests cases to w3.org and give Wilhelm access to it
16:07:10 [dom]
Dom: only problem is for the test is re HTTPS; don't have an HTTPS server available
16:07:19 [dom]
Wilhelm: no problem to keep the current server for https
16:07:30 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to make sure that mobile acid test works reliable on most browsers
16:09:02 [dom]
Dom: let's do one more round of improvements, and try to get more people's attention on it
16:09:12 [dom]
Wilhem: another thing we need is a better title
16:09:17 [dom]
... mobile acid test is a bit misleading
16:09:43 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to make a few proposals to title the mobile acid test
16:10:15 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to look at implementing more of his proposed tests in the mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]
16:10:28 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to send input on mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [DONE]
16:10:37 [dom]
Topic: Future of Working Group
16:12:00 [dom]
Dom: we need to start thinking about the future of the grouppp
16:12:05 [dom]
... we have three options
16:13:08 [dom]
... stopping the group
16:13:19 [dom]
... extending the charter for e.g. 6 more months
16:13:37 [dom]
... or asking for a new charter of the group, e.g. with new deliverables in scope
16:16:05 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:16:06 [Zakim]
-wilhelm
16:16:08 [Zakim]
-dom
16:16:08 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()12:00PM has ended
16:16:09 [Zakim]
Attendees were Carmelo, +1.214.586.aaaa, wilhelm, dom
16:16:27 [dom]
... possible work items we would consider: simple guidelines on how to write good test cases for mobile
16:16:43 [dom]
... further improvements to the test harness (more usable results, etc)
16:16:51 [dom]
... not not clear they would require a new charter
16:17:09 [dom]
... Given the time needed to process a new charter, we should probably have a clear plan around mid-April
16:17:21 [dom]
Zakim, bye
16:17:21 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
16:17:24 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:17:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/03/11-mwts-minutes.html dom
17:17:55 [Carmelo]
exit