IRC log of tsdtf on 2008-02-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:29:10 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
13:29:10 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-tsdtf-irc
13:29:25 [Christophe]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Feb/0016.html
13:29:40 [Christophe]
zakim, what conferences?
13:29:40 [Zakim]
I see Team_(comm-f2f)13:03Z, ARCH_Team()8:00AM active
13:29:41 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM, IA_CDFWG()8:30AM, UW_Team()8:00AM, Team_(wai)12:34Z
13:29:51 [Christophe]
zakim, this will be WAI_TSDTF
13:29:51 [Zakim]
ok, Christophe; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 1 minute
13:30:00 [Christophe]
Meeting: TSD TF
13:30:09 [Christophe]
Chairs: Christophe, CarlosV
13:30:22 [Christophe]
Regrets: Tim
13:30:34 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has joined #tsdtf
13:30:43 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Next steps for current repository content: update first?
13:30:54 [Christophe]
Agenda+. Review of test samples
13:31:09 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Naming convention and test suite ID in metadata
13:31:16 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Review of action items
13:31:19 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
13:31:26 [Zakim]
+CarlosV
13:32:23 [Zakim]
+??P2
13:32:40 [Christophe]
zakim, ??p2 is Christophe_Strobbe
13:32:40 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe; got it
13:32:46 [shadi]
zakim, code?
13:32:46 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8783 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), shadi
13:32:58 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:34:47 [carlosI]
carlosI has joined #tsdtf
13:36:12 [Zakim]
+Carlos_Iglesias
13:38:47 [shadi]
scribe: Shadi
13:39:16 [shadi]
agenda?
13:39:39 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
13:39:39 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Next steps for current repository content: update first?" taken up [from Christophe]
13:39:56 [shadi]
CS: asked WCAG editors about stable criteria
13:40:18 [shadi]
...Gregg responded that next week a draft should be available
13:40:35 [Christophe]
Editor's draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/#contents
13:41:44 [Christophe]
Provisional list: 1.2.4, 1.2.5, 1.2.6, 1.2.7, 1.3.1, 1.4.1, 1.4.6, 2.3.1, 2.4.7, 2.4.8, 2.4.9, 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.3.5, 3.3.5.
13:42:03 [shadi]
SAZ: let's see next week's draft and decidie according to it [leaning towards updating the current test samples]
13:44:24 [shadi]
...need to also find out which changes happened that affected existing test samples
13:45:13 [shadi]
CS: need to analyze which changes were editorial vs substantial, in order to determine changes needed
13:46:03 [shadi]
SAZ: i think WCAG WG sometimes publishes a diff too
13:46:12 [shadi]
zakim, who is making noise?
13:46:22 [Zakim]
shadi, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Christophe_Strobbe (15%), Shadi (14%), Carlos_Iglesias (29%)
13:46:53 [Christophe]
Diff-marked version comparing May and Dec 2007 drafts: http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-WCAG20-20071211/Overview-diff.html
13:48:47 [shadi]
SAZ: if there is a Dec -> now diff, we should combine with May -> Dec diff to make a May -> now diff
13:49:33 [shadi]
CS: if we have these two diffs, and identify SCs that haven't changed, can assume they are quite stable, right?
13:50:54 [Christophe]
Diff-marked version Dec 2007-Jan 2008: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/Overview-diff.html
13:51:06 [shadi]
action: respond to Gregg, congratulate on speed of WCAG WG, and ask if a diff version is expected for next week too
13:51:14 [shadi]
action: CV respond to Gregg, congratulate on speed of WCAG WG, and ask if a diff version is expected for next week too
13:51:20 [shadi]
zakim, drop action 1
13:51:20 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'drop action 1', shadi
13:51:24 [shadi]
drop action 1
13:51:34 [shadi]
rrsagent, drop action 1
13:51:53 [carlosI_]
carlosI_ has joined #tsdtf
13:52:26 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
13:52:26 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Next steps for current repository content: update first?, closed
13:52:29 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
13:52:30 [shadi]
agenda?
13:52:31 [Zakim]
2. . Review of test samples [from Christophe]
13:53:42 [shadi]
agenda+ Directory Structure
13:53:52 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 5
13:53:52 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Directory Structure" taken up [from shadi]
13:54:14 [Christophe]
In archive: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Feb/0017.html
13:59:05 [shadi]
SAZ: seem to recall discussion that "resources" directory was not useful, but no decision seems to be recorded
13:59:39 [shadi]
...since most of the current tests now use the "resources", it may be more practical to just continue using it
13:59:59 [shadi]
...not ideal solution but will be difficult to change all those tests
14:00:54 [shadi]
CV: there is a /video directory and a /resources/video directory
14:02:02 [shadi]
SAZ: so only a few tests use the /video directory (without "resources")
14:02:16 [shadi]
CS: actually no more, they have all been ported by now
14:03:26 [shadi]
___DONT_ADD_FILES_HERE
14:07:31 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: use testfiles/resources/{technology} directory structure as opposed to testfiles/{technology}
14:07:35 [Christophe]
We only need to change the test sample that uses testfiles/resources/video/sc1.2.2_l1_001.wav
14:08:12 [shadi]
action: SAZ to update using TCDL document accordingly
14:10:45 [shadi]
action: CV to check the test samples that are associated with the 14 files currently in the /testfiles/video directory
14:12:35 [shadi]
action: everyone to check that no publicly archived e-mail, test sample, or web page (that they can easily check) points to /testfiles/video/*
14:15:26 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/xhtml/metadata/sc1.3.1_l1_045.xml
14:18:13 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:18:18 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
14:18:21 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
14:18:29 [Zakim]
-Carlos_Iglesias
14:18:31 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
14:18:32 [Zakim]
Attendees were CarlosV, Christophe_Strobbe, Shadi, Carlos_Iglesias
14:21:27 [shadi]
zakim, bye
14:21:27 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
14:21:34 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:21:38 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:21:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-tsdtf-minutes.html shadi
14:21:50 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CV respond to Gregg, congratulate on speed of WCAG WG, and ask if a diff version is expected for next week too [2]
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-tsdtf-irc#T13-51-14
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ to update using TCDL document accordingly [3]
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-tsdtf-irc#T14-08-12
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CV to check the test samples that are associated with the 14 files currently in the /testfiles/video directory [4]
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-tsdtf-irc#T14-10-45
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everyone to check that no publicly archived e-mail, test sample, or web page (that they can easily check) points to /testfiles/video/* [5]
14:21:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-tsdtf-irc#T14-12-35