IRC log of mwts on 2008-02-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:48:19 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:48:20 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-mwts-irc
15:48:25 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
15:48:25 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
15:48:25 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
15:48:25 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 12 minutes
15:48:36 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Feb/0013.html
15:48:38 [dom]
Chair: Dom
15:59:05 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:59:12 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
16:00:27 [Zakim]
+ +47.24.16.aaaa
16:00:45 [dom]
zakim, code?
16:00:45 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
16:00:53 [Zakim]
+??P34
16:01:05 [Zakim]
+Dom
16:01:28 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is Wilhelm
16:01:32 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm; got it
16:01:33 [dom]
zakim, ??P34 is dmitri
16:01:38 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
16:02:16 [dom]
Topic: Previous meetings
16:02:17 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has joined #mwts
16:02:22 [dom]
Carmelo: we didn't meet the last two weeks
16:02:28 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
16:02:31 [dom]
Topic: WCSS to CSS MP2.0 Test suite
16:02:45 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the CSS MP 2.0 test cases submitted by NIST [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action03] [PENDING]
16:02:59 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to get corrected WCSS test cases to match the changes in CSS MP 2.0 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING]
16:03:08 [dom]
Carmelo: hoping this will be done this afternoon
16:03:17 [dom]
Topic: NIST contribution on XHTML Forms
16:03:27 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Feb/0009.html updated test cases
16:04:02 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the updated NIST test cases for XHTML Forms and to post on the mobile test harness
16:04:14 [dom]
Topic: Mobile Acid Test
16:04:21 [dom]
http://people.opera.com/wilhelmja/mwts/demo.html
16:04:33 [dom]
Wilhelm: two more tests added, 4 more in the pipe
16:04:49 [dom]
Dom: what would be the 4 additional cases?
16:05:00 [dom]
Wilhelm: canvas, https, contenteditable, transparent PNGs
16:05:23 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to look at implementing more of his proposed tests in the mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [PENDING]
16:05:25 [dom]
http://people.opera.com/wilhelmja/mwts/demo.html
16:06:02 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to send input on mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING]
16:06:48 [dom]
Dom: let's move the demo to the W3C site once we have the 4 more tests
16:07:00 [dom]
Topic: CSS Media Types tests
16:07:29 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to correct the color scheme in CSS Media types tests and publish them in the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING]
16:07:45 [dom]
Topic: Teleconf time change when US change to Summer time (3 weeks before Europe)
16:08:32 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2008JanMar/0069.html
16:09:13 [dom]
RESOLUTION: our meeting time sticks with European timezones
16:10:05 [dom]
Dom: this means meetings on March 11, 18 and 25 will be at a different time in the US
16:10:41 [Zakim]
-Wilhelm
16:10:42 [Zakim]
-Dom
16:10:42 [Zakim]
-dmitri
16:10:50 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:10:51 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:10:52 [Zakim]
Attendees were Carmelo, +47.24.16.aaaa, Dom, Wilhelm, dmitri
16:10:57 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:10:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-mwts-minutes.html dom
16:10:59 [dom]
Zakim, bye
16:10:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts