IRC log of mwts on 2008-02-05

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:52:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:52:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-mwts-irc
15:52:00 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
15:52:06 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
15:52:06 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
15:52:06 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
15:52:22 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
15:52:22 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Feb/0003.html
15:52:24 [dom]
Chair: Dom
15:54:30 [wilhelm]
wilhelm has joined #mwts
15:57:03 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
15:57:37 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:57:44 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
15:58:27 [Zakim]
+??P25
15:59:03 [Zakim]
+??P30
15:59:05 [mwts]
mwts has joined #mwts
16:00:04 [dom]
zakim, code?
16:00:05 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
16:01:03 [Zakim]
+Dom
16:01:13 [dom]
zakim, ??P25 is probably Dmitri
16:01:22 [dom]
zakim, ??P30 is probably Wilhelm
16:01:25 [Zakim]
+Dmitri?; got it
16:01:43 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm?; got it
16:01:52 [dom]
Topic: OMA licensing agreement
16:03:30 [dom]
Topic: WCSS to CSS MP2.0 Test suite
16:03:42 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the CSS MP 2.0 test cases submitted by NIST [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action03]
16:04:11 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to get corrected WCSS test cases to match the changes in CSS MP 2.0 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING]
16:04:27 [dom]
Carmelo: a few still missing, but we made good progress on this
16:04:43 [dom]
Carmelo's updated tests: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Feb/0001.html
16:05:14 [dom]
Carmelo: we didn't take into account subjective comments, only actual problems with the tests
16:06:08 [dom]
Topic: NIST contribution on XHTML Forms
16:06:29 [dom]
Carmelo: having troubles with the NIST firewall to send updated test cases
16:06:37 [dom]
... I'll look into why this is happening
16:07:22 [dom]
Topic: Dom's CSS Media Types test
16:07:45 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to review the CSS Media Types test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [DONE]
16:07:57 [dom]
WIlhelm's review http://www.w3.org/mid/op.t516ee1fm3w6te@kugalskapet
16:08:25 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to correct the color scheme in CSS Media types tests and publish them in the harness
16:08:38 [dom]
Topic: Mobile Acid Test
16:08:49 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to send feedback on Wilhelm's proposal for mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action14] [DONE]
16:08:56 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jan/0021.html
16:09:02 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to send input on mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING]
16:09:12 [dom]
* SVG http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jan/0019.html
16:09:12 [dom]
* XmlHTTPRequest http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jan/0020.html
16:09:12 [dom]
* SVG animation http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jan/0022.html
16:09:12 [dom]
* Unicode http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jan/0023.html
16:09:12 [dom]
* Video http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jan/0024.html
16:09:25 [dom]
Wilhelm's demo: http://people.opera.com/wilhelmja/mwts/demo.html
16:10:36 [dom]
Dom: I think we should keep the video test in, at the very least as a placeholder
16:10:46 [dom]
Wilhelm: good idea
16:11:02 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to look at implementing more of his proposed tests in the mobile acid test
16:11:37 [dom]
Dom: once we get a few more tests, maybe we should try to get people to submit further ideas?
16:11:41 [dom]
Wilhelm: sounds good
16:11:57 [dom]
... We should also check that the test framework works in a reasonable number of browsers
16:12:30 [dom]
Topic: Next calls
16:13:08 [dom]
Dom: I'll be away next week and the following one; do you want to cancel?
16:13:26 [dom]
Carmelo: I'll check with everyone on Monday whether we should meet or not
16:14:07 [Zakim]
-Dom
16:14:08 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:14:09 [Zakim]
-Dmitri?
16:14:10 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:14:11 [Zakim]
Attendees were Carmelo, Dom, Dmitri?, Wilhelm?
16:14:16 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:14:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-mwts-minutes.html dom
16:14:18 [dom]
Zakim, bye
16:14:18 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts