IRC log of mwts on 2008-01-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:55:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:55:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-mwts-irc
15:55:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
15:55:07 [dom]
zakim, this will be TS
15:55:07 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
15:55:23 [dom]
Meeting: Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group teleconf
15:55:25 [dom]
Chair: dom
15:55:51 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jan/0014.html
15:55:56 [dom]
Regrets: Dmitri
15:57:17 [wilhelm]
wilhelm has joined #mwts
15:58:21 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
15:58:50 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:58:57 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
15:59:46 [dom]
zakim, code?
15:59:46 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
16:00:17 [Zakim]
+ +49.238.aaaa
16:00:20 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is me
16:00:20 [Zakim]
+dom; got it
16:00:21 [Jenise]
Jenise has joined #mwts
16:01:00 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.975.aabb
16:01:07 [dom]
zakim, aabb is Jenise
16:01:07 [Zakim]
+Jenise; got it
16:01:51 [Zakim]
+ +47.24.16.aacc
16:01:59 [dom]
zakim, aacc is Wilhelm
16:01:59 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm; got it
16:02:13 [Carmelo]
Good maorning all
16:02:35 [dom]
Topic: OMA licensing agreement
16:04:05 [dom]
Topic: WCSS to CSS MP2.0 Test suite
16:04:36 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the CSS MP 2.0 test cases submitted by NIST [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action03] [PENDING]
16:04:58 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to get corrected WCSS test cases to match the changes in CSS MP 2.0 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING]
16:05:18 [dom]
Carmelo: work has started, and hopefully will be able to submit new tests by Friday
16:05:36 [dom]
Topic: NIST contribution on XHTML Forms
16:05:43 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the NIST XHTML Forms test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
16:05:43 [dom]
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jan/0012.html
16:06:22 [dom]
Carmelo: Jenise and I will work on this, should be done by Friday if all goes well
16:06:54 [dom]
Topic: Dom's CSS Media Types test
16:07:05 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to review the CSS Media Types test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
16:07:13 [dom]
Topic: SVG Tiny 1.2 Test suite coverage
16:07:31 [dom]
[ACTION] Carmelo to send a request to review the svg test suite coverage analysis to clilley@w3.org, schepers@w3.org, CC w3c-svg-wg@w3.org and member-mwts@w3.org [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DONE]
16:07:39 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2008Jan/0003.html
16:07:56 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2008Jan/0007.html
16:08:50 [dom]
Topic: Mobile Acid Test
16:09:03 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to send feedback on Wilhelm's proposal for mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html#action14] [PENDING]
16:09:27 [dom]
How does this related to the ACID3 test?
16:09:27 [dom]
http://www.hixie.ch/tests/evil/acid/003/competition/
16:10:23 [dom]
Wilhelm: Ian's approach is to focus on bugs known in existing browsers
16:10:44 [dom]
... my proposal is different: I don't go after specific bugs, but test for a selected few features that any browser should support
16:11:22 [dom]
... what we need to figure out is to see what we want to include in this?
16:11:30 [dom]
... I need feedback from you guys
16:11:49 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to send input on mobile acid test
16:12:28 [dom]
Wilhelm: so far, I've only included 3 tests: data: scheme URI, CSS3 selectors, CSS Media queries
16:12:59 [dom]
Dom: would like to see SVG included in there, but will try to send this part of my more formal input
16:14:08 [dom]
... I like the way the tests are displayed
16:14:25 [dom]
Wilhelm: note that there is a tooltip on top of each box saying what's being tested
16:15:12 [Zakim]
-Wilhelm
16:15:13 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:15:13 [Zakim]
-dom
16:15:14 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:15:15 [Zakim]
Attendees were Carmelo, +49.238.aaaa, dom, +1.301.975.aabb, Jenise, +47.24.16.aacc, Wilhelm
16:15:21 [dom]
Zakim, bye
16:15:21 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
16:15:25 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:15:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-mwts-minutes.html dom
16:19:51 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public