Unary UDDT Issues
- 1 Unary User Defined Datatypes: Issues
- 1.1 Some Key Email threads
- 1.2 Open Issues
- 1.3 Closed Issues
- 1.4 Additional Items (Potential Issues)
Unary User Defined Datatypes: Issues
Some Key Email threads
ISSUE-29: User-defined Datatypes: owl:DataRange vs rdfs:Datatype
Some context for this design comes from the Protégé 3.x implementation, discussed at http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/xsp.html
ISSUE-31: Canonical URI for externally defined datatypes
This issue is concerned with referencing XML schema definitions from within OWL RDF/XML, as discussed in this SWBPD WG Note.
ISSUE-71: Create datarange of literals matching given language range
ISSUE-74: Use the xsd namespace for the facet names
E.g., why is
owl11:maxExclusive preferred to
ISSUE-11: Specification of which facet is being restricted in a datatype restriction is missing
Resolved as a now corrected problem with the XML Schema, see minutes from 2007-11-07 telecon.
ISSUE-28: Multiple facet restrictions per data range
Email from Boris says multiple facets would be interpreted conjunctively and specs could be extended to support this.
Additional Items (Potential Issues)
- The Structural Spec and Functional Syntax document itemizes a set of supported facets but does not compare that with the complete set of constraining facets in XML Schema (whitespace and enumeration are omitted).
- The RDF/XML mapping document does not itemize the acceptable facets.