Teleconference.2009.03.04/Agenda

From OWL
Revision as of 17:59, 4 March 2009 by IanHorrocks (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Call in details

When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC

Agenda

  • Admin
    • Roll call
    • Agenda amendments?
    • PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (18 February), and Minutes from F2F (23rd February and 24th February)
    • Action items status
      • Pending Review Actions
        • Action 288 Axiom naming annotations -- propose relevant changes to document(s) / Bijan Parsia
        • Action 289 Send response to MS4 14 / Michael Smith
        • Action 291 Send out reply to JR5 50 / Peter Patel-Schneider
        • Action 293 Prepare a reply to comment 42 / Ivan Herman
        • Action 294 Prepare a reply to comment 49 / Ivan Herman
        • Action 296 Prepare a reply to comment 43b / Peter Patel-Schneider
        • Action 297 Prepare a reply to comment 25 / Peter Patel-Schneider
        • Action 298 Make fixes for 61 and craft response / Ian Horrocks
      • Due and overdue Actions
        • Action 270 Add new examples in response to IH1 / Boris Motik
        • Action 283 Add an ontology header and a comment to each of the test cases from WebOnt that are prevented from being syntactically OWL 2 DL only be the absence of this header and create content for errata on webont tests / Michael Smith
        • Action 292 Talk to RIF to see what datatypes in OWL must not be in OWL-RL / Sandro Hawke
        • Action 295 Prepare a reply to comment 20 / Boris Motik
        • Action 301 Contact Andy Seaborn and try to make sure he's happy with our work on rdf:text, and will talk to use about any remaining issues / Jie Bao
        • Action 299 Find and fix the to-wiki-links Jeremy complains about / Sandro Hawke
        • Action 300 Send wg apology to jim re: initial version of http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC_Responses/JH1 / Alan Ruttenberg
    • Responding to XML Schema (see Action 281)
      • Presumably "Good job, thanks!"
  • F2F Debrief
  • Last Call Comments (see [1] and Responses to Last Call Comments)
    • Responses ready to send
    • Draft responses available for comment
    • Responses being drafted and/or awaiting document editing actions
      • IH2 10 Introduction
      • JDB2 21 Various mostly editorial (partly drafted)
      • CO1 32 Documentation of OWL 2 RL (note: link to diffs still needed)
      • MH1 58 Strong typing of functional syntax (changes needed)
    • Comments that may require policy decisions
      • RIF1 24 Disjoint numeric datatypes (waiting for WG decision 2009.03.11)
      • FH2 28 and SWD1 48 Naming issues -- OWL/DL/Full (discussed at F2F but responder/response still needed)
      • BP2 40 Redesign XML syntax (agreed at F2F but responder/response still needed)
      • RM1 51 and JM1 62 Naming datatypes (why don't we support this?)
  • Test Cases
    • Problems with approved test cases?
    • Progress on tool support, e.g., for "species validation"?
    • How to organize related tests - e.g. same input but different results for DL versus Full/RL (e.g. punning/sameas)
    • PROPOSED: Approve some/all of the test cases currently in the test queue
  • Plans for non-LC documents
  • Coordination with RIF
    • Organization
    • LC comments on rdf:text
    • Datatypes - Sandro update
  • Features "At-Risk" (just a reminder)
    • owl:rational support
    • xsd:decimal precision
    • owl:dateTime name
    • rdf:XMLLiteral support
    • OWL 2 RL Datatypes
  • Additional other business
  • RDF Semantics

Regrets

back to Meetings