Teleconference.2008.06.18/Agenda

From OWL
Revision as of 16:37, 18 June 2008 by RinkeHoekstra (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Call in details

When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC

Agenda

  • ADMIN (20 min)
    • Roll call
    • Agenda amendments?
    • PROPOSED: Accept Previous Previous Minutes (04 June)
    • PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (11 June)
    • F2F3 - Boston/MIT July 28,29 2008
      • Please indicate via the F2F3-People page whether or not you intend to participate
    • Action items status
      • Pending Review Actions
        • Action 160 Add easy keys and Top and Bottom role to the spec / Boris Motik
      • Due and overdue Actions
        • Action 42 Improve examples for rich annotations / Bijan Parsia
        • Action 150 Create a new document as the spec for owl:internationalizedString / rif:text, including open issue discussion of namespace / Jie Bao
        • Action 155 Write 1/2 of GRDDL pro/con document for presentation and vote in next f2f, Sandro to own it at F2F / Ivan Herman
        • Action 156 Respond to the email along the lines Bijan suggests above / Alan Ruttenberg
        • Action 157 Confer with chairs list about how to get more information about what we need to do re: accessibility / Alan Ruttenberg
  • Issues (40 minutes) - Address as many as possible during allocated time
    • Proposals to Resolve Issues
    • Other Issue Discussions
      • Issue 21 and Issue 24 Imports and Versioning, per update from Boris and subsequent minor changes. The intention is that: Issue 21 was resolved by requiring the import target to be equal either to the ontology URI or to the version URI of the ontology to be imported. Issue 24 was resolved by saying that an import closure containing either two different versions of the same ontology or two ontologies that are explicitly asserted to be incompatible (via an owl:incompatibleWith annotation) should be considered syntactically invalid. Sea also recent email thread.
      • Issue 108 Need to name the OWL Profiles (see Rinke's email amongst others). Current top choices are the one and two letter suffix names. Straw poll?
      • Issue 67 and Issue 81 Reification (see wiki page on Reification Alternatives)
      • Issue 116 Should Axiomatic Triples added to OWL-R Full?
  • General Discussion (20 min)
  • Additional other business (10 min)

Next Week(s)

Regrets

back to Meetings