Difference between revisions of "Teleconference.2008.05.07/Agenda"

From OWL
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: == Call in details == {{BlueBanner|If '''joining late''' please '''don't identify yourself verbally'''; instead, [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Etiquette#Identify_Yourself_to_Zakim_.28o...)
 
m (Reverted edits by SandroHawke (Talk); changed back to last version by Peter Patel-Schneider)
 
(23 intermediate revisions by 8 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
== Call in details ==  
 
== Call in details ==  
 
{{BlueBanner|If '''joining late''' please '''don't identify yourself verbally'''; instead, [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Etiquette#Identify_Yourself_to_Zakim_.28on_IRC.29 Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC]}}
 
{{BlueBanner|If '''joining late''' please '''don't identify yourself verbally'''; instead, [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Etiquette#Identify_Yourself_to_Zakim_.28on_IRC.29 Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC]}}
* Date of Call: Wednesday April 30, 2008
+
* Date of Call: Wednesday May 07, 2008
* Time of Call: [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/?year=2008&month=04&day=30&hour=17&min=0&sec=0 1700 UTC], 10:00 (West US), 13:00 (East US), 18:00 (London), 19:00 (Paris)
+
* Time of Call: [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/?year=2008&month=05&day=07&hour=17&min=0&sec=0 1700 UTC], 10:00 (West US), 13:00 (East US), 18:00 (London), 19:00 (Paris)
 
* Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
 
* Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
 
* Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
 
* Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
Line 10: Line 10:
 
* Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16 chatzilla])
 
* Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16 chatzilla])
 
* Duration: 90 minutes
 
* Duration: 90 minutes
* Chair: [[IanHorrocks|Ian Horrocks]]
+
* Chair: [[AlanRuttenberg|Alan Ruttenberg]]
* Scribe: [[CarstenLutz|Carsten Lutz]] ([[Scribe_List|Scribe List]])
+
* Scribe: [[User:RinkeHoekstra|Rinke Hoekstra]] ([[Scribe_List|Scribe List]])
* Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.04.30/Agenda
+
* Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.05.07/Agenda
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
 
* ADMIN (20 min)
 
* ADMIN (20 min)
 
** Roll call
 
** Roll call
 +
**  Next week's TC Cancelled. No chairs available. Many at DL workshop.
 
** Agenda amendments?
 
** Agenda amendments?
** PROPOSED: Accept [[Teleconference.2008.04.23/Minutes|Previous Minutes (23 April)]]
+
** PROPOSED: Accept [[Teleconference.2008.04.30/Minutes|Previous Minutes (30 April)]]
** F2F3 - Boston/MIT July 28,29 2008
+
** [[F2F3]] - Boston/MIT July 28,29 2008
** Action items status
+
** Action items status  
 
*** [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/actions/pendingreview Pending Review Actions]
 
*** [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/actions/pendingreview Pending Review Actions]
**** {{Action|140}} Will get responses from Achille, Zhe, Jeremy as implementors - review of Easy Keys proposal / Alan Ruttenberg
+
**** {{Action|131}} Modify entire spec according to the proposal from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Apr/0018.html / Boris Motik (Solicit reviewers)
**** {{Action|141}} Explore whether a simple transformation via XSLT would work / Alan Ruttenberg
+
**** {{Action|133}} Update the structural spec to add anonymous individuals; no mention about semantics so far / Boris Motik
 +
**** {{Action|132}} Put consolidated list of OWL visible differences between bnode semantics as existential versus skolem / Bijan Parsia  [[Anonymous_Individuals]]
 +
**** {{Action|129}} Come up with proposals for ISSUE-67 and ISSUE-81 / Bijan Parsia [[Reification_Alternatives]]
 
*** [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/actions/overdue Due and overdue Actions]
 
*** [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/actions/overdue Due and overdue Actions]
**** {{Action|129}} Come up with proposals for ISSUE-67 and ISSUE-81 / Bijan Parsia
 
**** {{Action|132}} Put consolidated list of OWL visible differences between bnode semantics as existential versus skolem / Bijan Parsia
 
**** {{Action|135}} Drive entity annotations issue (Issue-16) forward to resolution / Jeremy Carroll
 
 
**** {{Action|42}} Improve examples for rich annotations / Bijan Parsia
 
**** {{Action|42}} Improve examples for rich annotations / Bijan Parsia
 
**** {{Action|43}} Develop scripts to extract test cases from wiki, coordinating with Bijan, Jeremy, Alan / Sandro Hawke
 
**** {{Action|43}} Develop scripts to extract test cases from wiki, coordinating with Bijan, Jeremy, Alan / Sandro Hawke
 
**** {{Action|136}} Review http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl / Jeremy Carroll
 
**** {{Action|136}} Review http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl / Jeremy Carroll
 +
**** {{Action|142}} Bijan to work out syntax for langed literals / Bijan Parsia
 +
**** {{Action|145}} Send mail to GRDDL groups asking for volunteer (just in case) / Jeremy Carroll
 +
**** {{Action|146}} Clarify HP position on n-ary datatypes / Jeremy Carroll
 +
**** {{Action|144}} Start WIki page addressing lang tag issue, liasing with I18N activity (felix?) / Jeremy Carroll
 +
**** {{Action|143}} Put editorial note in profiles document re: Jeremy's advise about OWL Lite / Alan Ruttenberg
 +
* Review of RIF OWL compatibility (5 min)
 
* Issues (40 minutes) - Address as many as possible during allocated time
 
* Issues (40 minutes) - Address as many as possible during allocated time
 
** Proposals to Resolve Issues
 
** Proposals to Resolve Issues
*** {{Issue|82}} Metamodel diagrams in Syntax document should be aligned with OMG ODM (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Apr/0297.html)
+
*** {{Issue|85}} Behaviour of "Optional"/MIN 0 restrictions and retrieval of fillers of existential restrictions, per [http://www.w3.org/mid/61CBB11D-607F-40E0-AA1B-620C48E7E587%2540comlab.ox.ac.uk Ian's email]
*** {{Issue|107}} Deprecate OWL Lite (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Apr/0308.html)
+
*** {{Issue|47}} Compound Keys (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Apr/0312.html)
+
*** {{Issue|122}} QCR RDF syntax (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Apr/0334.html)
+
** Other Issue Discussions
+
*** {{Issue|109}} What is the namespace for elements and attributes in the XML serialization (do we agree that it needs to be different from the OWL 2 namespace?)
+
*** {{Issue|71}} Data ranges for literals with Language (Jeremy requests comment on ideas in [http://www.w3.org/mid/480E0791.2030304@hpl.hp.com his email on the subject], one response is http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Apr/0289.html)
+
 
** Other Issue Discussions (continued from last week)
 
** Other Issue Discussions (continued from last week)
*** {{Issue|119}} Russel paradox in OWL Full due to self restrictions.
 
 
*** {{Issue|97}} Add GRDDL to OWL/XML Syntax (who has the action?) Related - RelaxNG schema for OWL XML Serialization.
 
*** {{Issue|97}} Add GRDDL to OWL/XML Syntax (who has the action?) Related - RelaxNG schema for OWL XML Serialization.
 
*** {{Issue|111}} User intent signalling (other than via mime type) see [http://www.w3.org/mid/6098.1208894358@ubuhebe Sandro's email]
 
*** {{Issue|111}} User intent signalling (other than via mime type) see [http://www.w3.org/mid/6098.1208894358@ubuhebe Sandro's email]
 +
** Other Issue Discussions
 +
*** {{Issue|123}} (newly open) Should we add QCR-s into the rule set of OWL-R-Full/Ivan
 +
*** {{Issue|124}} (newly open) The complement of a datarange is defined relative to the whole data domain
 +
*** {{Issue|109}} What is the namespace for elements and attributes in the XML serialization (do we agree that it needs to be different from the OWL 2 namespace?)
 +
*** {{Issue|71}} Data ranges for literals with Language [http://www.w3.org/mid/20080506.064306.136023876.pfps@research.bell-labs.com  Peter's proposal]
 +
*** {{Issue|4}} Allow reordering in functional syntax. [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0014.html Alan's email]
  
 
* General Discussion (25 min)
 
* General Discussion (25 min)
** N-ary Data Predicates (see [[N-ary_Data_predicate_use_case|Use Cases]] and [[N-ary_Data_predicate_proposal|Proposal]])
+
** Imports and versioning. [http://www.w3.org/mid/20080418.115109.247265858.pfps@research.bell-labs.com  Peter's proposal]
  
 
* Additional other business (5 min)
 
* Additional other business (5 min)
Line 59: Line 64:
  
 
== Regrets ==
 
== Regrets ==
 +
 +
*  [[User:CarstenLutz |Carsten Lutz]] (travelling)
 +
*  [[User:ElisaKendall |Elisa Kendall]] (conflict with Semantic Web Deployment F2F)
 +
*  [[User:MartinDzbor | Martin Dzbor]] (project review meeting)
 +
*  [[User: Jeff Z. Pan | Jeff Z. Pan]] (travelling)
  
 
''back to'' [[Meetings]]
 
''back to'' [[Meetings]]
* [[User:ElisaKendall |Elisa Kendall]] (on travel)
 
* [[User:EvanWallace |Evan Wallace]] (attending Interop. Week)
 
* Probably [[User:RinkeHoekstra |Rinke Hoekstra]] (Queen's Day)
 
* [[User:BijanParsia|Bijan Parsia]] sick.
 
* [[User:baojie|Jie Bao]], conflicts to other meetings
 

Latest revision as of 16:46, 14 May 2008

Call in details

If joining late please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC

Agenda

  • ADMIN (20 min)
  • Review of RIF OWL compatibility (5 min)
  • Issues (40 minutes) - Address as many as possible during allocated time
    • Proposals to Resolve Issues
      • Issue 85 Behaviour of "Optional"/MIN 0 restrictions and retrieval of fillers of existential restrictions, per Ian's email
    • Other Issue Discussions (continued from last week)
      • Issue 97 Add GRDDL to OWL/XML Syntax (who has the action?) Related - RelaxNG schema for OWL XML Serialization.
      • Issue 111 User intent signalling (other than via mime type) see Sandro's email
    • Other Issue Discussions
      • Issue 123 (newly open) Should we add QCR-s into the rule set of OWL-R-Full/Ivan
      • Issue 124 (newly open) The complement of a datarange is defined relative to the whole data domain
      • Issue 109 What is the namespace for elements and attributes in the XML serialization (do we agree that it needs to be different from the OWL 2 namespace?)
      • Issue 71 Data ranges for literals with Language Peter's proposal
      • Issue 4 Allow reordering in functional syntax. Alan's email
  • Additional other business (5 min)

Next Week(s)

Regrets

back to Meetings