Subject: [LC response] To Tom Morris
Thank you for your comment
on the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language last call drafts.
Thank you for pointing out the problem with "Specy" -- this has now been fixed (see ).
Regarding Issue-97 (GRDDL), the working group has resolved to add GRDDL support to the OWL XML syntax (see ). In practice this will mean adding at least three possible GRDDL transforms:
(1) a pointer to the OWL 2 specification;
(2) an on-line transformation service (using an XSLT "wrapper"); and
(3) a single downloadable XSLT script.
Please acknowledge receipt of this email to <mailto:email@example.com> (replying to this email should suffice). In your acknowledgment please let us know whether or not you are satisfied with the working group's response to your comment.
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group
CUT AND PASTE THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE (I.E. FROM "Dear" TO "Group") INTO THE BODY OF AN EMAIL MESSAGE. SET THE To:, CC:, AND Subject: LINES ACCORDINGLY.
PLEASE TRY TO REPLY IN A WAY THAT WILL ALLOW THREADING TO WORK APPROPRIATELY, I.E., SO THAT YOUR REPLY CONTINUES THE THREAD STARTED BY THE ORIGINAL COMMENT EMAIL
|"Specy" is not a real word. Substitute for "species".
Also, before OWL2 goes for Recommendation, are we going to get some resolution to ISSUE-97 ?
- A clearer presentation of the role of the XML syntax (i.e., purely optional) may resolve the issue.
- ISSUE-97 is back on the table; resolving that would obviously address the comment.