- There are (at least) two aspects to this discussion: Language Fragments, defined in terms of (restrictions on) the (structural) syntax, and Conformance levels, defined in terms of implementation behaviour.
- Do we understand and agree with this distinction?
- "Rule based" fragments such as OWLPrime.
- Review of current status.
- What are the language fragment and conformance level issues?
- Do we want to retain a/the OWL-Lite?
- Is there a backwards compatibility issue?
- How would it relate to other fragments?
- Number of fragments
- Should we limit the number of fragments?
- If so, why and to how many?
- Are some fragments more or less compelling than others (e.g., in terms of implementer experience and utility)?
- Should a/the tractable fragments document be REC track?
- Is the existing tractable fragments document appropriate?
- Do we need additional user facing documentation for the fragments?