IRC log of mwts on 2007-12-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:41:25 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:41:25 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc
15:41:30 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
15:41:30 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
15:41:30 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 19 minutes
15:41:30 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
15:41:44 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0010.html
15:41:45 [dom]
Chair: Dom
15:55:02 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
15:59:42 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:59:49 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm
16:00:04 [dom]
zakim, code?
16:00:04 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
16:00:11 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
16:00:13 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:00:22 [Jenise]
Jenise has joined #mwts
16:00:38 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
16:00:44 [Zakim]
+Dom
16:01:18 [Zakim]
+Jenise
16:02:22 [dom]
Topic: WCSS to CSS MP2.0 Test suite
16:02:52 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to analyse the wcss modules: text, vEffects, vFormat [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [DONE]
16:02:52 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0005.html Dom's analysis of WCSS modules text, vEffects and vFormat
16:03:04 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to analyse the wcss modules: css2_ext [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [PENDING]
16:03:11 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0007.html updated test cases for CSS MP 2.0 from Carmelo
16:03:41 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the CSS MP 2.0 test cases submitted by NIST
16:04:34 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to get corrected WCSS test cases to match the changes in CSS MP 2.0
16:05:42 [Zakim]
+??P55
16:06:02 [dom]
zakim, ??P55 is dmitri
16:06:08 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
16:06:33 [dom]
Topic: NIST contribution on XHTML Forms
16:06:48 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the XHTML Forms test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action03] [DONE]
16:06:48 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0012.html Dom's comments on XHTML Forms test cases
16:07:03 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to review the XHTML Forms test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE]
16:07:03 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0016.html Wilhelm's comments on XHTML Forms test cases
16:07:26 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo and Jenise to update the XHTML Forms test cases based on the group feedback
16:08:05 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0004.html updated test cases from NIST
16:08:12 [dom]
Topic: Dom's submitted test cases on CSS Media Types
16:08:22 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhem to review the CSS Media Types test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
16:08:43 [dom]
Topic: SVG Tiny 1.2 Test suite coverage
16:08:51 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to map OMA test requirements 026 to 035 back to SVG spec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE]
16:08:51 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0006.html Carmelo's mapping of OMA ETR to SVG Spec
16:09:11 [dom]
Carmelo: there was a couple of requirements I couldn't map
16:09:28 [dom]
... if anybody can find what they would be, I'm happy to get feedback on this
16:10:33 [dom]
ACTION: Dmitri to map OMA test requirements 001 to 013 back to SVG spec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action02] [PENDING]
16:10:41 [dom]
Dmitri: will send right after the call
16:11:35 [dom]
Dom: how do we move forward with this?
16:11:40 [dom]
Carmelo: I can have a look at it
16:11:58 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to send Carmelo the data on the existing SVG coverage analysis
16:12:19 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to make a mapping between OMA ETR and SVG test suite coverage based on the collected data
16:12:39 [dom]
Topic: Mobile Acid Test
16:12:53 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to lead the work on mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DONE]
16:12:53 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0011.html Wilhelm's initial analysis of mobile acid test options
16:13:15 [dom]
Wilhelm: [summarizes his email]
16:13:24 [dom]
... proposes to test a lot of completely different stuff
16:13:36 [dom]
... and presenting it in a very visible way whether you pass or fail
16:13:49 [dom]
... either with a simple color scheme, or something more visual
16:15:02 [dom]
Dom: not sure if "contenteditable" is really useful in the context of a mobile web browser, where keyboard access is limited
16:15:46 [dom]
Wilhelm: I think it provides a vision of what a mobile web browser should do
16:16:00 [dmitri_silaev]
dmitri_silaev has joined #mwts
16:16:01 [dom]
Dom: what about WML? More of a legacy, and probably hard to integrate with other technologies
16:16:12 [dom]
Carmelo: it's not a problem to set the bar too high, IMO
16:17:15 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to send feedback on Wilhelm's proposal for mobile acid test
16:17:21 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to send feedback on Wilhelm's proposal for mobile acid test
16:17:38 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhlem to set up a demo of a first subset of these tests would work
16:18:34 [dom]
Topic: WICD Mobile Test suite review
16:18:49 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to review the mobile wicd test suite to include in the matrix of reviews [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action12] [PENDING]
16:19:25 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/matrix
16:20:46 [dom]
Topic: Packaging test suites
16:20:55 [dom]
Wilhelm: we should provide ZIP files of the tests we provide
16:21:04 [dom]
... I want to integrate them in our testing system
16:21:17 [dom]
... everything we modify and put online
16:23:18 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:23:19 [Zakim]
-Dom
16:23:19 [Zakim]
-Wilhelm
16:23:21 [Zakim]
-Jenise
16:23:22 [Zakim]
-dmitri
16:23:23 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:23:24 [Zakim]
Attendees were Wilhelm, Carmelo, Dom, Jenise, dmitri
16:23:28 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:23:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-minutes.html dom
16:23:30 [dom]
Zakim, bye
16:23:30 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
16:23:33 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
I see 17 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-actions.rdf :
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to analyse the wcss modules: text, vEffects, vFormat [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [DONE] [1]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-02-52
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to analyse the wcss modules: css2_ext [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [PENDING] [2]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-03-04
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to review the CSS MP 2.0 test cases submitted by NIST [3]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-03-41
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to get corrected WCSS test cases to match the changes in CSS MP 2.0 [4]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-04-34
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to review the XHTML Forms test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action03] [DONE] [5]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-06-48
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to review the XHTML Forms test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE] [6]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-07-03
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo and Jenise to update the XHTML Forms test cases based on the group feedback [7]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-07-26
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhem to review the CSS Media Types test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING] [8]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-08-22
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to map OMA test requirements 026 to 035 back to SVG spec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE] [9]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-08-51
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dmitri to map OMA test requirements 001 to 013 back to SVG spec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action02] [PENDING] [10]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-10-33
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to send Carmelo the data on the existing SVG coverage analysis [11]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-11-58
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to make a mapping between OMA ETR and SVG test suite coverage based on the collected data [12]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-12-19
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to lead the work on mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DONE] [13]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-12-53
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to send feedback on Wilhelm's proposal for mobile acid test [14]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-17-15
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to send feedback on Wilhelm's proposal for mobile acid test [15]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-17-21
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhlem to set up a demo of a first subset of these tests would work [16]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-17-38
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to review the mobile wicd test suite to include in the matrix of reviews [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action12] [PENDING] [17]
16:23:33 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-mwts-irc#T16-18-49