IRC log of tsdtf on 2007-12-04

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:11:30 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
13:11:30 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-irc
13:11:52 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Reviewing test samples for current working draft
13:12:08 [Christophe]
agenda+ Revisit naming convention for more stable URLs?
13:12:24 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Test suite ID in metadata
13:12:37 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Review of action items
13:13:06 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Date for next teleconference: 11 Dec 2007 or 08 Jan 2008?
13:13:22 [Christophe]
Meeting: TSD TF
13:13:31 [Christophe]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007Dec/0001.html
13:13:43 [Christophe]
Chair: Christophe
13:14:34 [Christophe]
Regrets: CarlosV, Vangelis, Reinhard, Andrew (maybe)
13:24:12 [shadi]
zakim, this will be tsd
13:24:12 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 6 minutes
13:32:37 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the call?
13:32:37 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has not yet started, shadi
13:32:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, Christophe, shadi
13:32:56 [carlosI]
carlosI has joined #tsdtf
13:33:39 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
13:33:46 [Zakim]
+ +032163aaaa
13:33:52 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
13:33:54 [shadi]
zakim, code?
13:33:54 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8783 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), shadi
13:33:57 [Christophe]
zakim, +032 is Christophe_Strobbe
13:33:57 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe; got it
13:34:29 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:36:16 [Zakim]
+Carlos_Iglesias
13:37:42 [Christophe]
zakim, take up agendum 1
13:37:42 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Reviewing test samples for current working draft" taken up [from Christophe]
13:37:51 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
13:38:21 [Christophe]
Scribe: Tim
13:45:58 [Tim]
ACTION: CS to remove BenToWeb copyright notices from test files
13:48:36 [Tim]
ACTION: CS to add documentation as to why certain test files do not validate
13:50:17 [Tim]
ACTION: CS to copy video files to correct location in CVS
13:51:22 [Tim]
CS: Other issues?
13:52:30 [Tim]
CI: copyright notices, name of test files, directory structure, id rules broken?
13:53:10 [Tim]
CI: incomplete specification (changes made)?
13:54:52 [Tim]
ACTION: CS to fix references to rulesets.xml
13:55:46 [Tim]
CI: use of xpath expressions?
13:56:12 [Tim]
CS: empty namespace prefix - confusing?
13:56:34 [Tim]
ACTION: CS to fix namespace prefixes in xpath expressions
13:57:51 [Tim]
CI: metadata consistency?
14:00:15 [Tim]
ACTION: CS to check that TCDL files use only Task Force metadata
14:02:25 [Tim]
CI: comments about content
14:04:07 [Tim]
CI: user testing issue (expert guidance)?
14:04:46 [carlosI]
<expertGuidance><p>For the design of accessible forms it is particularly important to verify appropriateness with assistive technologies like screen readers and ensure proper navigation for users who can access the form by keyboard only. Therefore the expert user is advised to evaluate the form also in this respect. Beyond this it should be mentioned that in order to ensure accessibility of...
14:04:47 [carlosI]
...a form presented on a website, it might be necessary to validate the design by the target user group. </p></expertGuidance>
14:06:30 [Tim]
SAZ: info should be in WCAG techs or understanding docs - not for test samples?
14:08:42 [Tim]
SAZ: ordinarily according to process should send back to author - not accepted, please rewrite expert guidance?
14:08:55 [Tim]
SAZ: should mark in wiki for updating?
14:09:22 [Tim]
s/?//
14:12:59 [Tim]
CI: can be more flexible now, since test samples now are from TF members
14:14:37 [Tim]
ACTION: CI to send summary of encountered issues to mailing list and CS to relay internally within the BenToWeb project
14:16:01 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 5
14:16:01 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Date for next teleconference: 11 Dec 2007 or 08 Jan 2008?" taken up [from Christophe]
14:16:58 [Tim]
SAZ: attempt telecon next week
14:17:41 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
14:17:44 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:17:48 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
14:17:59 [Zakim]
-Carlos_Iglesias
14:18:00 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
14:18:01 [Zakim]
Attendees were +032163aaaa, Tim_Boland, Christophe_Strobbe, Shadi, Carlos_Iglesias
14:18:07 [shadi]
zakim, bye
14:18:07 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
14:18:13 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:18:20 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:18:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-minutes.html shadi
14:18:21 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:18:25 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
I see 7 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to remove BenToWeb copyright notices from test files [1]
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-irc#T13-45-58
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to add documentation as to why certain test files do not validate [2]
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-irc#T13-48-36
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to copy video files to correct location in CVS [3]
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-irc#T13-50-17
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to fix references to rulesets.xml [4]
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-irc#T13-54-52
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to fix namespace prefixes in xpath expressions [5]
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-irc#T13-56-34
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to check that TCDL files use only Task Force metadata [6]
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-irc#T14-00-15
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CI to send summary of encountered issues to mailing list and CS to relay internally within the BenToWeb project [7]
14:18:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-tsdtf-irc#T14-14-37