IRC log of xmlsec on 2007-11-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:38:31 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlsec
13:38:31 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-xmlsec-irc
13:38:33 [trackbot-ng]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:38:33 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #xmlsec
13:38:35 [trackbot-ng]
Zakim, this will be XMLSEC
13:38:35 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot-ng; I see T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM scheduled to start in 22 minutes
13:38:37 [trackbot-ng]
Meeting: XML Security Specifications Maintenance Working Group Teleconference
13:38:39 [trackbot-ng]
Date: 27 November 2007
13:38:46 [tlr]
ScribeNick: tlr
13:39:29 [tlr]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/0024.html
13:39:33 [FrederickHirsch]
me hmmm trackbot seemed to do some stuff. note that the agenda is out of date. is there easy way to update trackbot when updating agenda?
13:40:18 [tlr]
Yes, just put another "Agenda: ..." line into IRC.
13:41:55 [tlr]
tlr has changed the topic to: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/ | Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/0024.html
13:43:24 [FrederickHirsch]
Chair: Frederick Hirsch
13:55:23 [sean]
sean has joined #xmlsec
13:55:50 [hal]
hal has joined #xmlsec
13:55:55 [pdatta]
pdatta has joined #xmlsec
13:57:13 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has now started
13:57:19 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-781
13:57:20 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
13:57:21 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
13:57:21 [Zakim]
+Thomas
13:57:45 [klanz2]
zakim, code?
13:57:45 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), klanz2
13:58:33 [Zakim]
+ +40.00.000.aaaa
13:58:36 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is klanz2
13:58:36 [Zakim]
sorry, klanz2, I do not recognize a party named '?'
13:58:42 [tlr]
zakim, aaaa is klanz2
13:58:42 [Zakim]
+klanz2; got it
13:58:42 [klanz2]
zakim, mute me
13:58:43 [Zakim]
klanz2 should now be muted
13:58:49 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, who is here?
13:58:49 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Frederick_Hirsch, Thomas, klanz2 (muted)
13:58:50 [Zakim]
On IRC I see pdatta, hal, sean, Zakim, RRSAgent, FrederickHirsch, trackbot-ng, tlr, klanz2
14:00:44 [Zakim]
+sean
14:01:01 [Zakim]
+Ed_Simon
14:01:16 [FrederickHirsch]
Regrets: Juan Carlos Cruellas, Rob Miller
14:01:16 [Zakim]
+Hal
14:01:17 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
14:01:44 [EdS]
EdS has joined #xmlsec
14:02:03 [PHB]
PHB has joined #xmlsec
14:02:49 [klanz2]
I just have decided not to talk ... ;-)
14:03:18 [Zakim]
+brich
14:03:24 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
14:03:45 [pdatta]
pdatta has joined #xmlsec
14:03:54 [shivaram]
shivaram has joined #xmlsec
14:03:55 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, who is here?
14:03:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Thomas, klanz2 (muted), +1.617.876.aabb, Ed_Simon, Hal, +1.512.401.aacc, Frederick_Hirsch
14:03:57 [Zakim]
On IRC I see shivaram, pdatta, PHB, EdS, hal, sean, Zakim, RRSAgent, FrederickHirsch, trackbot-ng, tlr, klanz2
14:04:00 [tlr]
Topic: Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting, other
14:04:04 [tlr]
frederick: welcome back
14:04:22 [tlr]
zakim, list participants
14:04:22 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Frederick_Hirsch, Thomas, +40.00.000.aaaa, klanz2, sean, Ed_Simon, Hal, brich
14:04:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.506.aabb
14:04:36 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, aacc is brich
14:04:36 [Zakim]
+brich; got it
14:04:39 [brich]
brich has joined #xmlsec
14:04:41 [tlr]
zakim, aabb is pdatta
14:04:41 [Zakim]
+pdatta; got it
14:04:54 [tlr]
zakim, aacc is BruceRich
14:04:54 [Zakim]
sorry, tlr, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
14:05:14 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, who is here?
14:05:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Thomas, klanz2 (muted), pdatta, Ed_Simon, Hal, brich, Frederick_Hirsch, +1.650.506.aabb
14:05:17 [Zakim]
On IRC I see brich, shivaram, pdatta, PHB, EdS, hal, sean, Zakim, RRSAgent, FrederickHirsch, trackbot-ng, tlr, klanz2
14:05:33 [tlr]
(unless shivaram is on the phone)
14:05:53 [tlr]
frederick: minutes from face-to-face accepted?
14:06:02 [tlr]
s/face-to-face/October 30 meeting/
14:06:06 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: October 30 minutes approved
14:06:12 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-xmlsec-minutes
14:06:19 [tlr]
frederick: face-to-facce minutes accepted?
14:06:23 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: face-tof-ace minutes accepted
14:06:29 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/11//08-xmlsec-minutes
14:06:35 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-xmlsec-minutes
14:06:40 [tlr]
Topic: XML Signature update
14:06:47 [tlr]
frederick: updated draft according to discussion at face-to-face ...
14:06:50 [tlr]
... redline is available ...
14:06:55 [tlr]
... hope people had chance to look ...
14:06:56 [shivaram]
I am still dialing in ...
14:07:00 [FrederickHirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/0018.html
14:07:15 [tlr]
... section that was changed is section 4 ...
14:07:57 [tlr]
... also, removed "Applications must be able to parse URI syntax" ...
14:08:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.408.907.aacc
14:08:30 [tlr]
zakim, aacc is shivaram
14:08:30 [Zakim]
+shivaram; got it
14:08:48 [FrederickHirsch]
clean http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/nochanges.html#sec-URI
14:09:06 [FrederickHirsch]
removed XML signature applications MUST be able to parse URI syntax.
14:10:37 [tlr]
frederick: clean version shows section without the removed stuff
14:10:48 [tlr]
q+
14:10:56 [FrederickHirsch]
ack tlr
14:11:37 [tlr]
tlr: where does "a string as" come from?
14:11:48 [tlr]
frederick: believe face-to-face?
14:11:59 [FrederickHirsch]
using a string as a URI-Reference - change introduced at F2F in discussion, konrad?
14:12:04 [PHB2]
PHB2 has joined #xmlsec
14:12:45 [PHB2]
zakim, code
14:12:45 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'code', PHB2
14:12:47 [PHB2]
zakim, code?
14:12:48 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), PHB2
14:13:14 [Zakim]
+PHB
14:13:17 [klanz2]
did people hear what I said ?
14:13:28 [FrederickHirsch]
is this better: The URI attribute string value identifies a data object as a URI-Reference
14:14:19 [FrederickHirsch]
see "klanz: should say "using a string as a URI reference"" in 8 Nov minujt
14:15:44 [FrederickHirsch]
sean agrees with tlr
14:15:54 [FrederickHirsch]
The URI attribute identifies a data object using as a URI-Reference
14:16:00 [tlr]
tlr: Don'T think the "as string" helps; more likely to cause confusion. Underlying concern unfounded, as we sayi n the next paragraph that there is a mapping.
14:16:01 [FrederickHirsch]
choice #1
14:16:02 [tlr]
sean: agree
14:16:22 [tlr]
The URI attribute identifies a data object using a URI-Reference"
14:16:35 [brich]
+1
14:17:29 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: revert first sentence in 4.3.3.1 to "The URI attribute identifies a data object using a URI-Reference"
14:17:57 [FrederickHirsch]
rrsagent, where am I?
14:17:57 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-xmlsec-irc#T14-17-57
14:18:31 [tlr]
frederick: any other issues?
14:18:55 [tlr]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: considering all issues with dsig-core closed
14:19:09 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: considering all issues with dsig-core closed
14:19:48 [FrederickHirsch]
Topic: C14N11 red line
14:19:59 [tlr]
frederick: sent a new redline to xml core
14:20:03 [FrederickHirsch]
sent a new redline to xml core reflecting changes and examples
14:20:16 [FrederickHirsch]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/c14n11/07-11-20-redline/
14:20:24 [tlr]
frederick: have people looked at this?
14:20:56 [tlr]
tlr: my browser history says this is what I looked at, and I didn'T find any issues
14:21:01 [tlr]
frederick: would like to walk through some
14:21:10 [FrederickHirsch]
The "Remove Dot Segments" algorithm is modified to ensure that a combination of two xml:base attribute
14:21:30 [FrederickHirsch]
values that include relative path components (i.e., path components that do not begin with a '/'
14:21:41 [FrederickHirsch]
character) results in an attribute value that is a relative path component.
14:21:52 [FrederickHirsch]
-- added this as bullet
14:22:05 [tlr]
frederick: putting key changes into IRC...
14:22:15 [tlr]
... modifying algorithm to combine relative path components ...
14:22:30 [tlr]
... also, add examples from previous discussion ...
14:22:45 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
14:23:08 [tlr]
... third change, to +++ATH ...
14:23:17 [FrederickHirsch]
1. added bullet, 2. added examples, see document, 3. change to xml:id in examples, 4. give link for `appendix A content
14:23:46 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
14:23:55 [FrederickHirsch]
Two questions: (1) any issue with this change from inspection
14:24:10 [FrederickHirsch]
(2) implementations to enable xml core to accept
14:25:21 [tlr]
bruce: Looking for the examples
14:25:30 [FrederickHirsch]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/c14n11/07-11-20-redline/
14:25:37 [tlr]
frederick: in the document
14:25:40 [tlr]
bruce: where?
14:25:45 [FrederickHirsch]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/c14n11/07-11-20-redline/c14n11-update-clean.pdf
14:26:09 [FrederickHirsch]
lines 108 to 128
14:26:44 [tlr]
tlr: lines 119++?
14:26:46 [FrederickHirsch]
3 bullets and removal of b and c from xml example
14:27:36 [tlr]
tlr: 108-111 examples for combining URI references, 119+ XML example
14:27:39 [tlr]
brich: in the original test suite?
14:27:43 [tlr]
tlr: no, discovered at tech plenary
14:27:53 [tlr]
klanz2: similar test cases for appendix a
14:27:59 [tlr]
... can be seen in mail ...
14:28:11 [tlr]
... mentioned "ending in .." problem ...
14:28:48 [tlr]
... should have been exercised in appendix a ...
14:29:01 [FrederickHirsch]
Question can we test these 4 cases explicitly, 3 Remove-Dot-Segment test and the one XML input and output
14:29:25 [tlr]
tlr: this occurs while input for appendix a algorithm is prepared
14:29:40 [tlr]
klanz2: ??
14:29:51 [klanz2]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/c14n11/appendixa/inputs.txt
14:30:01 [klanz2]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/c14n11/appendixa/outputs.txt
14:30:24 [tlr]
tlr: problem is that trailing path segment of left-hand side is removed in 3986, which is wrong if that left-hand side is relative URI reference with trailing ..
14:30:36 [klanz2]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/xmlsig-interop-doc/testcases.html#XMLBASE_ANNEXA
14:31:10 [tlr]
klanz2: should have same results now as at the interop
14:31:24 [tlr]
frederick: would like to have this in c14n 1.1 document
14:31:32 [tlr]
... would like to be able to say that we have tested the examples provided ...
14:31:39 [tlr]
... this seems to be a small, slightly different set ...
14:31:43 [tlr]
... can we test and include with core?
14:31:50 [tlr]
q+
14:32:04 [tlr]
klanz2: Can we use the old examples?
14:32:11 [FrederickHirsch]
ack tlr
14:32:57 [tlr]
frederick: is this really covered with test suite
14:33:08 [tlr]
tlr: same question, not sure I heard that at the f2f
14:33:17 [sean]
q+
14:33:25 [FrederickHirsch]
ack sean
14:33:25 [tlr]
ack sean
14:33:34 [tlr]
sean: was under impression we're adding this as new test case
14:33:44 [tlr]
... waiting for tlr ...
14:34:17 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
14:34:23 [hal]
the link near the end of the doc is broken
14:34:40 [hal]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-187wg/2007Jun/att-0050/Apendix_20060625.html
14:34:40 [tlr]
tlr: sorry to have slacked on this
14:34:51 [tlr]
sean: wanted to update some other material in test suite as well
14:35:06 [FrederickHirsch]
Sean - do you have list of what else to be updated?
14:35:10 [tlr]
tlr: let's stay on after this call and try to get this test case in right away.
14:35:13 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
14:35:25 [tlr]
klanz2: yes, need an integrated test; agree
14:35:38 [tlr]
... had another look at the test cases ...
14:37:00 [tlr]
frederick: rejoining; confused
14:37:15 [tlr]
... do we have remove_dot_segments "unit tests"?
14:37:19 [klanz2]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/c14n11/appendixa/outputs.txt
14:37:43 [klanz2]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/c14n11/appendixa/inputs.txt
14:37:52 [tlr]
klanz2: confident that we can split these at any forward slash, combine, and get same results
14:37:59 [tlr]
... but agree that we should have integrated test ...
14:38:43 [tlr]
frederick: 3 tests needed
14:38:46 [tlr]
... 1. example in redline
14:38:51 [tlr]
... 2. bullets in redline
14:39:02 [tlr]
... think we have mechanism to test that as well
14:39:40 [tlr]
... any need for actions?
14:39:45 [tlr]
tlr: umh, no, still have that one
14:39:52 [tlr]
frederick: wait for sean, thomas to come back
14:39:55 [tlr]
tlr: yes, think so
14:40:28 [tlr]
topic: chartering for follow-up work
14:40:33 [tlr]
frederick: worked on this at face-to-face
14:40:38 [tlr]
... thought we reached pretty good point ...
14:40:43 [tlr]
... distribute to wider audience for feed-back ...
14:40:49 [hal]
+1
14:40:55 [tlr]
... any problems with sharing this ...
14:41:10 [tlr]
+1 to sharing with -discuss
14:41:15 [tlr]
... and sending heads-up to aC
14:42:38 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr: share with workshop participants and send heads up to AC, before formal team process occurs
14:43:55 [FrederickHirsch]
4 week AC review is later step in process
14:44:09 [FrederickHirsch]
now considering AC advanced notice.
14:44:15 [tlr]
tlr: (explains process)
14:44:38 [tlr]
proposed: to share with workshop participants, work with comm team to send advance notice
14:45:03 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: to share current material with workshop participants, work with comm team to send advance notice
14:45:18 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to send message to public-xmlsec-discuss to solicit feed-back
14:45:18 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-118 - Send message to public-xmlsec-discuss to solicit feed-back [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-12-04].
14:45:26 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to work with comm team on AC advance notice
14:45:26 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-119 - Work with comm team on AC advance notice [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-12-04].
14:45:39 [tlr]
topic: interop report
14:45:47 [tlr]
frederick: think we're ready
14:45:52 [tlr]
... next step is template and fill it in
14:45:53 [tlr]
tlr: yes
14:46:05 [tlr]
... another overdue action item, sorry ...
14:46:19 [tlr]
frederick: c14n 1 closure is the other action item here, so we don't rework stuff
14:46:39 [tlr]
topic: best practices
14:46:46 [tlr]
frederick: ed, think nobody ever responded
14:47:02 [tlr]
... to ASN.1 issue ...
14:47:09 [tlr]
ed: ?? got back to me, couldn't see security issue
14:47:16 [tlr]
... don't have that e-mail in front of me ...
14:47:29 [tlr]
... totally swamped last three weeks ...
14:47:41 [tlr]
... we can probably close this issue ...
14:47:45 [tlr]
... if anything new, will point that out ...
14:47:58 [tlr]
... anything we need to do as result of this question?
14:48:06 [tlr]
s/... anything/frederick: anything/
14:48:14 [tlr]
ed: idea was to consult with ASN.1 expert to take look
14:48:28 [tlr]
... still a bit confused as to security considerations in RFC ...
14:48:38 [tlr]
... whether they are applicable as security considerations ...
14:48:41 [tlr]
... RFC 4514 ...
14:48:49 [tlr]
... not sure why it wouldn't affect work we#re doing ...
14:48:56 [tlr]
... tend to agree there isn't much of a hole there ...
14:49:01 [tlr]
... hard to say anything defnitive right now
14:49:01 [FrederickHirsch]
Did we ever decide on which wording of the best practice we desired?
14:49:36 [tlr]
frederick: anything we should record and distill from this?
14:49:43 [tlr]
... don't want to just close this ...
14:49:57 [tlr]
... other question is hal and who else were interested to look at some material ...
14:50:03 [tlr]
... Hal and Sean, I think ...
14:50:07 [tlr]
sean: yes
14:50:10 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, who is here?
14:50:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Thomas, klanz2 (muted), pdatta, Ed_Simon, Hal, brich, +1.650.506.aabb, shivaram, PHB, Frederick_Hirsch
14:50:12 [Zakim]
On IRC I see PHB2, brich, shivaram, pdatta, PHB, EdS, hal, sean, Zakim, RRSAgent, FrederickHirsch, trackbot-ng, tlr, klanz2
14:50:15 [hal]
I am interested, may start in Dec
14:50:38 [tlr]
topic: any other topics?
14:51:26 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr: started team process for extension of this WG through March
14:51:51 [FrederickHirsch]
2008
14:52:32 [tlr]
tlr: note that this does not imply overlap between this group and the follow-up group
14:52:34 [FrederickHirsch]
next step would be message to AC indicating group extended, no additional work for WG
14:52:46 [tlr]
... aim of the process is that after director decides, extension announced to AC ...
14:52:59 [tlr]
Topic: action item review
14:53:03 [tlr]
ACTION-74 continued
14:53:11 [tlr]
ACTION-105 continued
14:53:33 [tlr]
frederick: Sean and Hal to work on the Wiki? What's the plan?
14:53:37 [tlr]
ACTION-105?
14:53:37 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-105 -- Frederick Hirsch to start issues list for best practices -- due 2007-10-30 -- OPEN
14:53:37 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/105
14:53:46 [sean]
wiki is fine for me
14:54:00 [tlr]
ACTION-105 continued; might be overtaken
14:54:02 [tlr]
ACTION-109?
14:54:02 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-109 -- Thomas Roessler to provide example for "isolated .." case -- due 2007-11-15 -- OPEN
14:54:02 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/109
14:54:11 [tlr]
ACTION-110?
14:54:11 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-110 -- Frederick Hirsch to update redline and share with xml:core -- due 2007-11-15 -- OPEN
14:54:11 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/110
14:54:20 [tlr]
trackbot-ng, close ACTION-110
14:54:20 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-110 Update redline and share with xml:core closed
14:54:22 [tlr]
ACTION-111?
14:54:22 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-111 -- Frederick Hirsch to review examples in C14N 1.1 and propose detailed changes to use xml:Id -- due 2007-11-15 -- OPEN
14:54:22 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/111
14:54:35 [tlr]
trackbot-ng, close ACTION-111
14:54:35 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-111 Review examples in C14N 1.1 and propose detailed changes to use xml:Id closed
14:54:42 [tlr]
ACTION-112?
14:54:42 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-112 -- Thomas Roessler to prepare interop report template -- due 2007-11-15 -- OPEN
14:54:42 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/112
14:54:47 [tlr]
ACTION-113?
14:54:47 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-113 -- Sean Mullan to update testcase document -- due 2007-11-15 -- OPEN
14:54:47 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/113
14:55:01 [tlr]
frederick: sean, waht was that about again?
14:55:08 [tlr]
sean: there's test case that's in suite, not in document
14:55:19 [tlr]
... just generally review document to make sure it's consistent with test suite
14:55:23 [tlr]
frederick: time line?
14:55:27 [tlr]
sean: this week
14:55:29 [tlr]
ACTION-113 continued
14:55:33 [tlr]
ACTION-114?
14:55:33 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-114 -- Thomas Roessler to ensure that result from ACTION-109 goes into test suite -- due 2007-11-15 -- OPEN
14:55:33 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/114
14:55:44 [tlr]
ACTION-115?
14:55:44 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-115 -- Juan Carlos Cruellas to review EXI with respect to correct XML Security usage -- due 2007-12-10 -- OPEN
14:55:44 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/115
14:55:51 [tlr]
frederick: Juan Carlos told us he's working on this
14:55:54 [tlr]
ACTION-116?
14:55:54 [trackbot-ng]
ACTION-116 -- Frederick Hirsch to remind Donald to review XML Signature and Encryption home pages for accuracy -- due 2007-11-16 -- OPEN
14:55:54 [trackbot-ng]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/116
14:56:00 [tlr]
frederick: haven't yet done, should do
14:56:23 [tlr]
frederick: scribe for next meeting?
14:56:27 [tlr]
... ed? ...
14:56:29 [FrederickHirsch]
ed - scribed oct 30
14:56:31 [tlr]
ed: can do, but scribed October 30
14:56:44 [tlr]
... would rather not ...
14:56:57 [tlr]
sean: will scribe
14:57:02 [tlr]
... btw, regrets two weeks from now ...
14:57:21 [EdS]
I will scribe for Dec. 13
14:57:22 [tlr]
frederick: hope we're in better shape wrt test cases and c14n 1.1 testing
14:57:37 [tlr]
... if we can get impl testing under way, that would be great ...
14:57:41 [tlr]
... will coordinate wiht XML Core ...
14:57:49 [tlr]
ed, there is no meeting on Dec 13. It's Dec 11
14:57:55 [tlr]
frederick: anything else?
14:58:05 [tlr]
shivaram: XML Conf in Boston next week?
14:58:07 [EdS]
OK, Dec. 11
14:58:17 [Zakim]
-klanz2
14:58:38 [Zakim]
+??P12
14:58:40 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is klanz2
14:58:40 [Zakim]
+klanz2; got it
14:58:42 [tlr]
... anybody going? ...
14:58:49 [tlr]
Frederick: won't be there
14:58:55 [tlr]
shivaram: might be interesting to meet up
14:59:01 [klanz2]
no
14:59:05 [tlr]
frederick: if people get together, that's of course great
14:59:30 [tlr]
... shivaram, why don't you post to the list ...
14:59:40 [tlr]
-- adjourned --
14:59:47 [tlr]
zakim, list participants
14:59:47 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Frederick_Hirsch, Thomas, +40.00.000.aaaa, klanz2, sean, Ed_Simon, Hal, brich, +1.650.506.aabb, pdatta, +1.408.907.aacc, shivaram, PHB
14:59:50 [tlr]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:59:50 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-xmlsec-minutes.html tlr
14:59:55 [Zakim]
-Hal
14:59:59 [klanz2]
thx, bye
14:59:59 [Zakim]
-shivaram
15:00:01 [hal]
bye
15:00:02 [Zakim]
-PHB
15:00:11 [Zakim]
-brich
15:00:15 [Zakim]
- +1.650.506.aabb
15:00:20 [Zakim]
-Ed_Simon
15:00:25 [klanz2]
like fencing in a car radio
15:01:34 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, who is here?
15:01:34 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Thomas, pdatta, Frederick_Hirsch, klanz2
15:01:35 [Zakim]
On IRC I see PHB2, PHB, sean, Zakim, RRSAgent, FrederickHirsch, trackbot-ng, tlr, klanz2
15:02:19 [klanz2]
tlr, I could not verify the sig you've sent to me ...
15:02:31 [tlr]
the second one?
15:02:41 [klanz2]
yes
15:03:18 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
15:03:20 [klanz2]
zakim, who is talking
15:03:26 [klanz2]
zakim, who is talking?
15:03:38 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is talking', klanz2
15:03:49 [Zakim]
klanz2, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Thomas (79%), pdatta (65%)
15:05:02 [klanz2]
thx
15:05:36 [Zakim]
-pdatta
15:05:57 [klanz2]
moment
15:06:12 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/h6n/Overview-signature.xml
15:07:05 [klanz2]
15:13:05 [Zakim]
-Thomas
15:17:33 [Zakim]
-klanz2
15:17:34 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has ended
15:17:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were Frederick_Hirsch, Thomas, +40.00.000.aaaa, klanz2, sean, Ed_Simon, Hal, brich, +1.650.506.aabb, pdatta, +1.408.907.aacc, shivaram, PHB
17:18:07 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xmlsec
17:38:48 [PHB]
PHB has left #xmlsec