IRC log of mwts on 2007-11-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:40:50 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:40:50 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc
15:40:54 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
15:40:58 [dom]
zakim, this will be TS
15:40:58 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 20 minutes
15:41:10 [dom]
Meeting: Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group teleconf
15:41:12 [dom]
Chair: Dom
15:41:15 [dom]
Regrets: Wilhelm
15:41:31 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Nov/0016.html
15:52:19 [dom]
dom has joined #mwts
15:58:25 [cgi-irc]
cgi-irc has joined #mwts
15:58:31 [Jenise]
Jenise has joined #mwts
15:58:39 [wilhelm]
wilhelm has joined #mwts
15:59:49 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:59:50 [Zakim]
+Jenise
15:59:57 [dom]
zakim, code?
15:59:57 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
16:00:00 [Zakim]
+MSkall/LynneR
16:00:02 [Zakim]
-MSkall/LynneR
16:00:03 [Zakim]
+MSkall/LynneR
16:00:10 [Zakim]
+Dom
16:01:18 [lynne]
lynne has joined #mwts
16:01:18 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
16:01:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.301.975.aaaa, MSkall/LynneR, Dom
16:01:39 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
16:01:42 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is probably Jenise
16:01:42 [Zakim]
+Jenise?; got it
16:02:38 [dom]
Topic: WCSS to CSS MP2.0 Test suite
16:02:49 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to analyse the wcss modules: colors, fonts, lists [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [CLOSED]
16:03:02 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm
16:03:24 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Nov/0012.html Carmelo's report on WCSS modules
16:03:38 [dom]
[PENDING] ACTION: Dom to analyse the wcss modules: text, vEffects, vFormat [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
16:03:59 [dom]
[PENDING] ACTION: Wilhelm to analyse the wcss modules: css2_ext [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action07]
16:04:21 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to work with Tim Bolland on creating test cases for CSS MP 2 properties not covered by the WCSS test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action08] [CLOSED]
16:04:35 [dom]
Carmelo: should have the new test cases by the end of the week
16:05:13 [dom]
Topic: SVG Tiny 1.2 Test suite coverage
16:05:37 [dom]
[PENDING] ACTION: Carmelo to map OMA test requirements 026 to 035 back to SVG spec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action04]
16:05:51 [dom]
[PENDING] ACTION: Dmitri to map OMA test requirements 001 to 013 back to SVG spec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action02]
16:06:05 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to check if OMA is going to contribute back to W3C the tests they would produce to complete the SVG Tiny 1.2 test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action01] [CLOSED]
16:06:26 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Nov/0021.html Dom's report on SVG coverage
16:07:00 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to map OMA test requirements 014 to 025 back to SVGspec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action03] [CLOSED]
16:07:13 [dom]
Topic: Mobile Acid Test
16:07:24 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to lead the work on mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [PENDING]
16:07:41 [dom]
Wilhelm: have had discussions inside Opera about what may be included
16:07:50 [dom]
Carmelo: have some ideas, will send them
16:08:37 [dom]
Wilhelm: we should aim to trigger bugs in as many browsers as possible!
16:09:04 [dom]
Topic: Mobile Test Harness
16:09:13 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to release the mobile web test harness in public cvs [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action11] [PENDING]
16:10:06 [dom]
Topic: WICD Mobile Test suite review
16:10:38 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to review the mobile wicd test suite to include in the matrix of reviews [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action12] [PENDING]
16:10:57 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Nov/0014.html Carmelo's preliminary report on WICD test suite
16:12:32 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to ask the CDF Working Group about integrating the wicd test suite in the test harness
16:14:19 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
16:14:24 [Zakim]
-MSkall/LynneR
16:14:33 [dom]
RESOLVED: Next meeting on December 11
16:15:12 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:15:13 [Zakim]
-Wilhelm
16:15:14 [Zakim]
-Dom
16:15:15 [Zakim]
-Jenise?
16:15:16 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:15:18 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jenise, MSkall/LynneR, Dom, Carmelo, Jenise?, Wilhelm
16:15:25 [dom]
Zakim, bye
16:15:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
16:15:29 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:15:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-minutes.html dom
16:16:04 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
16:19:51 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-actions.rdf :
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to analyse the wcss modules: colors, fonts, lists [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [CLOSED] [1]
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc#T16-02-49
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to work with Tim Bolland on creating test cases for CSS MP 2 properties not covered by the WCSS test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action08] [CLOSED] [2]
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc#T16-04-21
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to check if OMA is going to contribute back to W3C the tests they would produce to complete the SVG Tiny 1.2 test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action01] [CLOSED] [3]
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc#T16-06-05
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to map OMA test requirements 014 to 025 back to SVGspec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action03] [CLOSED] [4]
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc#T16-07-00
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to lead the work on mobile acid test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [PENDING] [5]
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc#T16-07-24
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to release the mobile web test harness in public cvs [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action11] [PENDING] [6]
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc#T16-09-13
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to review the mobile wicd test suite to include in the matrix of reviews [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action12] [PENDING] [7]
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc#T16-10-38
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to ask the CDF Working Group about integrating the wicd test suite in the test harness [8]
16:19:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-mwts-irc#T16-12-32