IRC log of mwts on 2007-11-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:00:46 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
16:00:46 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-irc
16:00:52 [dom]
RRSagent, make log public
16:01:18 [dom]
zakim, code?
16:01:18 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
16:01:27 [Zakim]
+Dom
16:01:51 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Nov/0005.html
16:01:54 [dom]
Chair: Dom
16:02:07 [dom]
Meeting: Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group teleconf
16:02:42 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
16:02:55 [dom]
wilhelm, you joining the call?
16:03:13 [wilhelm]
Yes. My phone is acting funny. One moment.
16:03:43 [dom]
ok, thx
16:04:52 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm
16:05:30 [dom]
Topic: F2F debrief / quick report
16:05:41 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Nov/0006.html F2F minutes
16:07:41 [dom]
Topic: Progress on upgrading WCSS test suite to CSS MP 2.0
16:08:48 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to analyse the wcss modules: colors, fonts, lists [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
16:08:48 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to analyse the wcss modules: css2_ext [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [PENDING]
16:08:48 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to analyse the wcss modules: text, vEffects, vFormat [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING]
16:09:25 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to work with Tim Bolland on creating test cases for CSS MP 2 properties not covered by the WCSS test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action08] [PENDING]
16:11:04 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to analyse the wcss modules: css2_ext [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [PENDING]
16:11:14 [dom]
Topic: Progress on SVG Tiny 1.2 coverage analysis
16:12:13 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to map OMA test requirements 026 to 035 back to SVG spec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING]
16:12:13 [dom]
ACTION: Dmitri to map OMA test requirements 001 to 013 back to SVG spec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action02] [PENDING]
16:12:13 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to check if OMA is going to contribute back to W3C the tests they would produce to complete the SVG Tiny 1.2 test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action01] [PENDING]
16:12:13 [dom]
[NEW] ACTION: Dom to map OMA test requirements 014 to 025 back to SVGspec sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action03] [PENDING]
16:12:32 [Zakim]
+MSkall/LynneR
16:14:06 [dom]
Topic: mobile Acid test
16:14:27 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Nov/0007.html Wilhelm's analysis of mobile acid test
16:15:43 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to lead the work on mobile acid test
16:16:42 [dom]
Topic: test harness
16:18:29 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to release the mobile web test harness in public cvs
16:19:36 [dom]
Topic: WICD test suite
16:20:43 [Zakim]
+[Sun]
16:21:57 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to review the mobile wicd test suite to include in the matrix of reviews
16:22:00 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has joined #mwts
16:22:49 [Zakim]
-Wilhelm
16:22:50 [Zakim]
-Dom
16:22:52 [Zakim]
-MSkall/LynneR
16:22:54 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
16:22:55 [Zakim]
-Jenise
16:22:56 [Zakim]
-[Sun]
16:22:57 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:22:59 [Zakim]
Attendees were Carmelo, Jenise, Dom, Wilhelm, MSkall/LynneR, [Sun]
16:23:01 [dom]
Zakim, bye
16:23:01 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
16:23:05 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:23:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html dom
16:23:44 [wilhelm]
dom: What license is W3C code usually released under?
16:24:10 [dom]
W3C Software license
16:24:21 [dom]
(open source)
16:24:26 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231
16:24:34 [dom]
I can probably get it under another license if needed
16:25:20 [wilhelm]
No, this license should work just fine..(c: