IRC log of owl on 2007-11-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:27:15 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #owl
17:27:15 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-irc
17:28:40 [JeremyCarroll]
Zakim, this is SW_OWL
17:28:40 [Zakim]
JeremyCarroll, I see SW_OWL()12:00PM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be SW_OWL".
17:28:51 [alanr]
alanr has joined #owl
17:28:54 [JeremyCarroll]
Zakim, this will be SW_OWL
17:28:54 [Zakim]
ok, JeremyCarroll; I see SW_OWL()12:00PM scheduled to start 28 minutes ago
17:28:58 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:28:59 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:29:30 [Zakim]
SW_OWL()12:00PM has now started
17:29:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.975.aaaa
17:30:38 [Zakim]
+Alan
17:30:56 [Zakim]
+??P4
17:31:02 [Zakim]
+??P5
17:31:03 [alanr]
zakim, aaaa is Conrad
17:31:04 [Zakim]
+Conrad; got it
17:31:06 [jjc]
Zakim, ?P4 is me
17:31:06 [Zakim]
sorry, jjc, I do not recognize a party named '?P4'
17:31:13 [jjc]
Zakim, ??P4 is me
17:31:13 [Zakim]
+jjc; got it
17:31:25 [bijan]
zakim, ??p5 is me
17:31:25 [Zakim]
+bijan; got it
17:31:31 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
17:31:31 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
17:31:34 [alanr]
zakim, who is on the line
17:31:34 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the line', alanr
17:31:37 [bijan]
can yu hear me now?
17:31:38 [ew]
ew has joined #owl
17:31:45 [alanr]
zakim, who is here?
17:31:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Conrad, Alan, jjc, bijan (muted)
17:31:46 [Zakim]
On IRC I see ew, jjc, alanr, RRSAgent, Zakim, JeremyCarroll, MartinD, CarstenLutz, ivan, bijan, trackbot-ng
17:31:51 [bijan]
I'm testing muting
17:31:56 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:31:57 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:31:57 [bijan]
Excellent
17:32:07 [Zakim]
+??P6
17:32:09 [MartinD]
zakim, ??p6 is me
17:32:09 [Zakim]
+MartinD; got it
17:32:47 [jjc2]
jjc2 has left #owl
17:32:51 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:33:26 [Zakim]
+Evan_Wallace
17:33:52 [cgi-irc]
cgi-irc has joined #owl
17:33:53 [pfps]
pfps has joined #owl
17:33:53 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
17:33:53 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
17:34:17 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:34:18 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:34:46 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
17:34:46 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
17:35:44 [Zakim]
+??P8
17:35:53 [pfps]
zakim, ??P8 is me
17:35:53 [Zakim]
+pfps; got it
17:35:57 [pfps]
zakim, mute me
17:35:57 [Zakim]
pfps should now be muted
17:36:05 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:36:06 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:36:42 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
17:36:42 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
17:37:00 [jjc2]
Thursday 15th
17:37:00 [jjc2]
Rome 18:30
17:37:00 [jjc2]
London 17:30
17:37:00 [jjc2]
New York 12:30
17:37:00 [jjc2]
Silicon Valley 09:30
17:37:01 [jjc2]
Korea (fri) 02:30
17:37:10 [conrad]
conrad has joined #owl
17:38:20 [pfps]
i'm here
17:38:39 [Elisa]
Elisa has joined #owl
17:38:41 [pfps]
well, sud tirol, technically italy
17:38:44 [bijan]
whine whine
17:38:48 [jjc2]
difficuklt for Bijan, but will try
17:38:50 [pfps]
ditto
17:38:55 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:38:56 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:38:59 [pfps]
dead silence :-)
17:39:00 [bijan]
Oh, that was "difficult for alan" not bijan
17:39:05 [bijan]
I'm not
17:39:15 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
17:39:15 [Zakim]
bijan was not muted, bijan
17:39:28 [Zakim]
+Elisa_Kendall
17:40:53 [alanr]
+1
17:41:14 [jjc]
Jeremy + Vipul happy to start on UCR
17:41:22 [jjc]
without blanque cheque for publication
17:41:34 [bijan]
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Table_of_Examples
17:41:41 [jjc]
no objections heard
17:41:51 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:41:51 [pfps]
ok by me, but I'm not keen on the current format
17:41:52 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:42:22 [pfps]
what is the format for this doc? I'm assuming Features
17:42:29 [jjc2]
item: what are the goals of UFD?
17:42:42 [jjc2]
Alan kicks off ...
17:43:00 [jjc2]
Alan: I would like statements of what people agree about in documentation
17:43:28 [pfps]
brevity is the soul of documents?
17:43:28 [jjc2]
Alan: Bijan said documents that are likely to go stale might be not good
17:43:45 [jjc2]
someone: disagreed with staleness crtiteria
17:43:57 [jjc2]
documents may be useful in the short term and not have life term
17:44:10 [ew]
Evan disagreed with staleness criteria
17:44:18 [jjc2]
Bijan: I care most about formal deliverables
17:44:43 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:44:44 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:44:49 [jjc]
Bijan: a table created by the WG may be useful into the future
17:45:08 [jjc]
old WebOnt OWL 1.0 pages are stale, e.g. which systems pass which tests
17:45:57 [jjc]
evan: yes this material could move later
17:46:19 [jjc]
bijan and evan agree that they may or may not end up in WG document
17:47:23 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:47:24 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:48:02 [alanr]
q?
17:48:11 [Rinke]
Rinke has joined #owl
17:48:12 [alanr]
q+
17:48:27 [jjc2]
Bijan cares most about formal deliverables
17:48:43 [jjc2]
(aside on temrinology WG Submission or WG Note)
17:48:47 [bijan]
hmm. it was called a note...maybe they changed it back: http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-wsdl20-altschemalangs-20050817/
17:49:00 [bijan]
Wsdl had a lot of them: http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-wsdl20-altschemalangs-20050817/
17:49:11 [bijan]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
17:49:20 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:49:20 [Zakim]
+Rinke
17:49:21 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:49:42 [pfps]
that's funny - I think that formal docs are the only way to determine how a language works
17:49:50 [Zakim]
+Carsten
17:49:53 [jjc]
alan: some documents that people might read to learn about the technology produced by this WG
17:50:11 [jjc]
bijan: I don't like W3C producing tutorial stsyle material
17:50:19 [CarstenLutz]
zakim, mute me
17:50:19 [Zakim]
sorry, CarstenLutz, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
17:50:26 [jjc]
because it detracts from the key mission of the WG
17:50:39 [alanr]
q?
17:50:43 [alanr]
ack alanr
17:50:56 [Carsten]
zakim, mute me
17:50:56 [Zakim]
Carsten should now be muted
17:50:56 [jjc]
and because I produce my own tutorial style material, and I don't like helping the competition
17:51:09 [Carsten]
Ivan, are you there?
17:51:22 [pfps]
I think that Alan is making Bijan's point for him.
17:51:37 [jjc]
alan: I've seen tutorials scattered over the Web, and I would like to see better materials at W3C, because that's where people go first
17:51:48 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:51:49 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:52:03 [jjc2]
alan: have you seen evidence that W3C efforts stifle 3rd party work
17:52:27 [jjc2]
q+ to put my case
17:52:34 [ivan]
carsten, sorry, I just took a dinner
17:52:37 [ivan]
but I am back
17:52:38 [bijan]
q+
17:52:39 [Rinke]
zakim, mute me
17:52:40 [Zakim]
Rinke should now be muted
17:52:45 [ivan]
and dialing in a minute
17:53:08 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
17:53:08 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
17:53:09 [Zakim]
+Ivan
17:54:18 [ew]
I'm having trouble hearing most people
17:54:28 [alanr]
q+
17:54:35 [alanr]
q- alanr
17:54:42 [uli]
uli has joined #owl
17:54:48 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:54:48 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:54:56 [alanr]
q+ alanr to talk about people wanting cookbooks/examples of interesting forms
17:55:31 [Carsten]
Ivan: now I was away, sorry; what I wanted to say: I am still not on the WG mailing list.
17:55:32 [Carsten]
Can you put me on?
17:55:34 [conrad]
q+
17:55:39 [bmotik]
bmotik has joined #owl
17:55:43 [Ratnesh]
Ratnesh has joined #owl
17:55:52 [ew]
q+
17:56:05 [alanr]
ack jjc
17:56:05 [Zakim]
jjc, you wanted to put my case
17:56:09 [alanr]
ack bijan
17:56:11 [ivan]
carsten, unfortunately, Sandro has the control of the mailing list
17:56:11 [Ratnesh]
Ratnesh from DERI Galway
17:56:22 [jjc]
jeremy: i think its good for all WG participants to be to do things in WG, such as taking the technical stuff
17:56:25 [MikeSmith_]
MikeSmith_ has joined #owl
17:56:27 [MarkusK]
MarkusK has joined #owl
17:56:41 [ivan]
could you send him a mail again? hopefully the bug he was referring to is gone
17:56:51 [jjc]
and making it more accessible
17:56:51 [Carsten]
ivan; ok, then I'll remind him. Ian had already sent him a mail asking to add me, but I guess he overlooked it.
17:57:02 [Carsten]
ivan, which bug?
17:57:02 [Zakim]
+??P12
17:57:04 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:57:05 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
17:57:15 [bmotik]
Zakim, ??p12 is bmotik
17:57:15 [Zakim]
+bmotik; got it
17:57:19 [bmotik]
Zakim, mute me
17:57:19 [Zakim]
bmotik should now be muted
17:57:26 [ivan]
I think he said that there was a bug in the mailing list control, that is why he could not put you on the list
17:57:27 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
17:57:38 [Zakim]
+Fabien
17:57:41 [Carsten]
ivan: ok, I missed that. Will remind him, thanks.
17:57:44 [bernardo]
bernardo has joined #owl
17:57:52 [achille]
achille has joined #owl
17:57:59 [Zakim]
+??P16
17:58:08 [achille]
yes
17:58:15 [jjc2]
TIME please on UFDTF
17:58:15 [conrad]
User facing people on the WG have an advantage over those who aren't.
17:58:16 [ivan]
zakim, [IBM] is Achille
17:58:16 [Zakim]
+Achille; got it
17:58:26 [Zakim]
+MikeSmith
17:58:39 [Zakim]
+??P17
17:58:42 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
17:58:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Conrad, Alan, jjc, bijan, MartinD, Evan_Wallace, pfps (muted), Elisa_Kendall, Rinke (muted), Carsten (muted), Ivan, bmotik (muted), Achille, Fabien, ??P16,
17:58:45 [achille]
ScribeNick: achille
17:58:46 [Zakim]
... MikeSmith, ??P17
17:58:47 [Zakim]
On IRC I see achille, bernardo, jjc2, MarkusK, MikeSmith_, Ratnesh, bmotik, jjc, uli, Rinke, Elisa, conrad, pfps, ew, alanr, RRSAgent, Zakim, MartinD, Carsten, ivan, bijan,
17:58:49 [Zakim]
... trackbot-ng
17:58:54 [Zakim]
+??P18
17:59:00 [jjc2]
(I appreciate Bijan's openness)
17:59:01 [uli]
zakim, ??p17 is me
17:59:01 [Zakim]
+uli; got it
17:59:03 [IanH]
IanH has joined #owl
17:59:29 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
17:59:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Conrad, Alan, jjc, bijan, MartinD, Evan_Wallace, pfps (muted), Elisa_Kendall, Rinke (muted), Carsten (muted), Ivan, bmotik (muted), Achille, Fabien, ??P16,
17:59:32 [Zakim]
... MikeSmith, uli, MarkusK
17:59:33 [Zakim]
On IRC I see IanH, achille, bernardo, jjc2, MarkusK, MikeSmith_, Ratnesh, bmotik, jjc, uli, Rinke, Elisa, conrad, pfps, ew, alanr, RRSAgent, Zakim, MartinD, Carsten, ivan, bijan,
17:59:36 [Zakim]
... trackbot-ng
17:59:41 [alanr]
q?
17:59:44 [alanr]
ack alanr
17:59:45 [Zakim]
alanr, you wanted to talk about people wanting cookbooks/examples of interesting forms
17:59:48 [alanr]
ack conrad
17:59:54 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:59:54 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
17:59:58 [ew]
Bijan has already been blocking
18:00:14 [Zakim]
+??P19
18:00:18 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
18:00:18 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
18:00:20 [Zakim]
+IanH
18:00:31 [pfps]
zakim, mute me
18:00:31 [Zakim]
pfps was already muted, pfps
18:00:34 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
18:00:34 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Conrad, Alan, jjc, bijan (muted), MartinD, Evan_Wallace, pfps (muted), Elisa_Kendall, Rinke (muted), Carsten (muted), Ivan, bmotik (muted), Achille, Fabien,
18:00:37 [Zakim]
... ??P16, MikeSmith, uli, MarkusK (muted), ??P19, IanH
18:00:38 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jjc, IanH, achille, bernardo, jjc2, MarkusK, MikeSmith_, Ratnesh, bmotik, uli, Rinke, Elisa, conrad, pfps, ew, alanr, RRSAgent, Zakim, MartinD, Carsten, ivan, bijan,
18:00:40 [zhe]
zhe has joined #owl
18:00:41 [Zakim]
... trackbot-ng
18:00:52 [bijan]
I agree
18:01:00 [alanr]
q?
18:01:04 [alanr]
ack ew
18:02:03 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:02:04 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:02:13 [ivan]
zakim, ??P16 is Fabian
18:02:13 [Zakim]
+Fabian; got it
18:02:34 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
18:02:34 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Conrad, Alan, jjc, bijan (muted), MartinD, Evan_Wallace, pfps (muted), Elisa_Kendall, Rinke (muted), Carsten (muted), Ivan, bmotik (muted), Achille, Fabien,
18:02:37 [Zakim]
... Fabian, MikeSmith, uli (muted), MarkusK (muted), ??P19, IanH
18:02:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jjc2, zhe, jjc, IanH, achille, bernardo, MarkusK, MikeSmith_, Ratnesh, bmotik, uli, Rinke, Elisa, conrad, pfps, ew, alanr, RRSAgent, Zakim, MartinD, Carsten, ivan,
18:02:42 [Zakim]
... bijan, trackbot-ng
18:02:44 [bijan]
Evan, I'm not saying I would block this work...or indeed any work. But a standards group involves negotiation. I've not heard a lot of negotitation.
18:02:52 [Rinke]
bernardo?
18:02:59 [bernardo]
zakim ??p21 is bernardo
18:03:18 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
18:03:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Conrad, Alan, jjc, bijan (muted), MartinD, Evan_Wallace, pfps (muted), Elisa_Kendall, Rinke (muted), Carsten (muted), Ivan, bmotik (muted), Achille, Fabien,
18:03:21 [Zakim]
... Fabian, MikeSmith, uli (muted), MarkusK (muted), ??P19, IanH
18:03:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jjc2, zhe, jjc, IanH, achille, bernardo, MarkusK, MikeSmith_, Ratnesh, bmotik, uli, Rinke, Elisa, conrad, pfps, ew, alanr, RRSAgent, Zakim, MartinD, Carsten, ivan,
18:03:25 [Zakim]
... bijan, trackbot-ng
18:03:26 [Ratnesh]
P19 = Ratnesh
18:03:48 [Zakim]
-Conrad
18:03:51 [IanH]
unmute me
18:03:51 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
18:03:51 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
18:03:57 [Zakim]
+Zhe_Wu
18:04:00 [achille]
ScribeNick: achille
18:04:13 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
18:04:13 [Zakim]
bijan was already muted, bijan
18:04:29 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:04:30 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:05:10 [IanH]
My phone just went dead!
18:05:15 [alanr]
i don't hear anyone
18:05:21 [IanH]
Me neither
18:05:45 [IanH]
unmute me
18:06:00 [uli]
I could hear a child just now
18:06:11 [IanH]
unmute me
18:06:18 [IanH]
I am!
18:06:19 [jjc]
Zakim, unmute IanH
18:06:19 [Zakim]
IanH should no longer be muted
18:06:51 [DougL]
DougL has joined #owl
18:07:20 [achille]
PROPOSED: Accept the previous minutes
18:07:22 [Zakim]
+Doug
18:07:26 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:07:27 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:07:52 [pfps]
+1 to accept minutes
18:07:56 [ivan]
+1
18:07:57 [achille]
+1
18:08:02 [Rinke]
+1
18:08:03 [Ratnesh]
+1
18:08:11 [achille]
RESOLVED: minutes accepted
18:08:51 [DougL]
Zakim, who is on the phone
18:08:51 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', DougL
18:08:57 [pfps]
NONONONON
18:09:01 [Rinke]
except for the images
18:09:03 [pfps]
zakim, unmute me
18:09:03 [Zakim]
pfps should no longer be muted
18:09:09 [achille]
ACTION Send email reminding people to make wiki account
18:09:20 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:09:21 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:09:24 [achille]
POSTPONE
18:09:30 [pfps]
zakim, mute me
18:09:30 [Zakim]
pfps should now be muted
18:09:55 [achille]
ACTION Sandro: migration of documents
18:09:56 [pfps]
sandro sent out a message concerning where to put the images
18:10:02 [achille]
Postponed
18:10:12 [pfps]
there are *two* documents
18:10:13 [jjc]
alan said avout reminder email that the naming conventions were unclear, and Sandro is clarifying
18:10:26 [achille]
ACTION 6: Done
18:10:39 [pfps]
should the link to the duplicate page be removed?
18:10:45 [ivan]
Topic: Issues
18:11:30 [Rinke]
+1 to removing the (link to the) duplicate page
18:11:42 [achille]
Topic : Issue 2
18:11:54 [pfps]
both http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Issues and http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/HowIssuesAreProcessed tell how issues are processed
18:11:58 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
18:11:58 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
18:12:02 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:12:03 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:12:04 [DougL]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
18:12:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Alan, jjc (muted), bijan, MartinD, Evan_Wallace, pfps (muted), Elisa_Kendall, Rinke (muted), Carsten (muted), Ivan (muted), bmotik (muted), Achille, Fabien
18:12:04 [pfps]
zakim, unmute me
18:12:07 [Zakim]
... (muted), Fabian, MikeSmith, uli (muted), MarkusK (muted), ??P19, IanH, Zhe_Wu, Doug
18:12:09 [Zakim]
pfps should no longer be muted
18:12:26 [Rinke]
perhaps turn HowIssuesAreProcessed into a redirect to Issues
18:12:41 [ew]
+1 to Bijan's viewpoint on this
18:12:50 [pfps]
q+
18:12:52 [achille]
ian: does new properties affect backward compatibility
18:13:08 [Ratnesh]
P19 = Ratnesh
18:13:09 [achille]
s/does/ do
18:13:21 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
18:13:21 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
18:13:35 [ew]
Cardinality Q was also turned down
18:13:46 [bijan]
ooo, excellent point ew
18:14:02 [alanr]
q+
18:14:08 [alanr]
ack pfps
18:14:11 [jjc2]
Zakim, ?P19 is Ratnesh
18:14:11 [Zakim]
sorry, jjc2, I do not recognize a party named '?P19'
18:14:20 [jjc2]
Zakim, ??P19 is Ratnesh
18:14:20 [Zakim]
+Ratnesh; got it
18:14:21 [IanH]
q?
18:14:33 [bijan]
Does peter actually object? Can't we just disagree with the old group?
18:14:47 [GiorgosStoilos]
GiorgosStoilos has joined #OWL
18:14:52 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:15:11 [Carsten]
I disagree. There are usually *many* disjoint classes. Only ontology designers overlook that and
18:15:13 [Carsten]
usually fail to state it.
18:15:15 [IanH]
q?
18:15:20 [IanH]
ack
18:15:28 [IanH]
q?
18:15:32 [bijan]
I see peter's point...this is a owl full thing
18:15:52 [pfps]
many large disjointness sets (a disjointness set with thousands of elements)
18:15:58 [Zakim]
+[IVML]
18:16:02 [FabianNeuhaus]
FabianNeuhaus has joined #owl
18:16:04 [pfps]
there can be lots of small disjointness sets
18:16:04 [IanH]
How do I ack someone else?
18:16:10 [achille]
alanr : the assumption that there will not be a lot of disjoint is not correct
18:16:19 [ivan]
ack alanr
18:16:21 [bijan]
+1 to alan
18:16:24 [Carsten]
peter: if you have thousands of classes, why not?
18:16:30 [pfps]
if your disjointness sets are small then you don't get many extra triples
18:16:31 [bijan]
we get this request all the time
18:16:37 [bijan]
NO NO NO NO
18:16:41 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
18:16:41 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
18:16:43 [IanH]
q?
18:17:07 [ew]
q+
18:17:12 [bmotik]
It is not just the disjointness. In the functional spec, you can have equivalences between n classes, but in RDF you can have only pair-wise equivalences. This is inherited from OWL 1.0 RDF mapping.
18:17:23 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:17:24 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:17:29 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
18:17:29 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
18:17:30 [GiorgosStoilos]
zakim, [IVML] is me
18:17:31 [Zakim]
+GiorgosStoilos; got it
18:18:06 [IanH]
q?
18:18:17 [pfps]
but it is easy and direct to put a large equivalence set into RDF with no size increase
18:18:22 [alanr]
q?
18:18:27 [IanH]
ack ew
18:18:55 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
18:18:55 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
18:19:05 [bmotik]
The same thing also holds for properties (disjointness and equivalences). It is probably a good idea to come up with the same solution for all of these constructs, not just for disjointness.
18:19:16 [bijan]
+1 to bmotik
18:19:23 [jjc2]
disagree with bmotik
18:19:27 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:19:28 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:19:33 [bmotik]
And there are also sameAs and differentFrom on individuals.
18:19:33 [DougL]
+p
18:19:34 [IanH]
q?
18:19:46 [DougL]
+q
18:19:55 [pfps]
Alan's case seems to be quite compelling
18:20:18 [IanH]
q?
18:20:33 [achille]
ianh: AllDisjoint does not necessary have a negative impact on implementations
18:20:40 [IanH]
?q
18:20:44 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
18:20:44 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
18:21:17 [achille]
who is speaking?
18:21:35 [pfps]
zakim, mute me
18:21:35 [Zakim]
pfps should now be muted
18:21:42 [DougL]
that was me, achille
18:21:50 [bmotik]
OK, I'll just add this to the issue.
18:21:53 [alanr]
q?
18:21:59 [pfps]
i never had an objection, just a caution
18:21:59 [IanH]
?q
18:22:00 [alanr]
ack DougL
18:22:09 [jjc]
q+ on back chat
18:22:09 [pfps]
zakim, unmute me
18:22:11 [Zakim]
pfps should no longer be muted
18:22:12 [PhD]
PhD has joined #owl
18:22:20 [jjc]
q+ to mention back chat
18:22:25 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:22:26 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:22:28 [pfps]
zakim, mute me
18:22:28 [Zakim]
pfps should now be muted
18:22:30 [alanr]
q?
18:22:41 [jjc2]
ack jjc
18:22:41 [Zakim]
jjc, you wanted to mention back chat
18:22:52 [alanr]
+1
18:22:59 [pfps]
ok by me
18:23:02 [PhD]
PhD has left #owl
18:23:02 [ew]
+1
18:23:05 [DougL]
sounds good to me
18:23:05 [achille]
ianh: should we make the change in the docs for AllDisjoint
18:23:06 [jjc2]
+1
18:23:08 [ivan]
not against
18:23:08 [achille]
+1
18:23:11 [Rinke]
+1
18:23:14 [zhe]
+1
18:23:14 [Carsten]
+1
18:23:15 [FabianNeuhaus]
+1
18:23:15 [uli]
+1
18:23:23 [MikeSmith_]
+1 for AllDisjoint
18:23:30 [bijan]
+1 for AllDisjoint
18:23:46 [achille]
RESOLVED: Issue 2 AllDisjoint will be added in the docs
18:24:10 [bijan]
?
18:24:13 [pfps]
do it the same way that allDifferent is handled in OWL 1.0
18:24:16 [IanH]
q?
18:24:41 [alanr]
presume that the rdf mapping will be O(n)
18:24:44 [pfps]
it is in the FS already, right?
18:24:59 [bijan]
pfps, no! it seems!
18:25:00 [alanr]
q?
18:25:10 [bijan]
ah it is
18:25:14 [bijan]
disjointClasses
18:25:34 [bijan]
Here: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax#Class_or_Description_Axioms
18:25:35 [pfps]
how about: treat DisjointClasses like DifferentIndividuals?
18:25:36 [achille]
RESOLVED: AllDisjoint will be added to the functional syntax and the RDF mapping
18:25:40 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:25:48 [bijan]
"""The disjointClasses axiom takes a set of descriptions and states that all descriptions from the set are pair-wise disjoint."""
18:25:50 [bijan]
It is in
18:26:13 [alanr]
RESOLVED: Issue 2 A O(n) rdf mapping of disjointClasses will be added
18:26:36 [pfps]
votes?
18:27:02 [pfps]
we changed the resolution, so it is probably best to confirm the change
18:27:08 [alanr]
+1
18:27:16 [pfps]
+1
18:27:16 [bijan]
+1 for current resolution
18:27:17 [achille]
+1
18:27:22 [DougL]
+1
18:27:23 [Rinke]
+1
18:27:23 [MikeSmith_]
+1 for current resolution
18:27:24 [Ratnesh]
+1
18:27:25 [MartinD]
+1
18:27:25 [ivan]
zakim, draft minutes
18:27:25 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'draft minutes', ivan
18:27:25 [uli]
+1
18:27:25 [jjc]
+1
18:27:26 [bernardo]
+1
18:27:37 [ivan]
+1
18:27:44 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:27:45 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:27:55 [bijan]
it taeks an arbitrary number
18:28:00 [bijan]
disjointClasses := 'DisjointClasses' '(' { annotation } description description { description } ')'
18:28:07 [bijan]
Brackets!
18:28:19 [achille]
Topic: Issue 3 (anonymous individuals)
18:28:48 [IanH]
q?
18:29:06 [bijan]
q+
18:29:12 [alanr]
Individual(type(owl:Thing)) legal in 1.0
18:29:40 [uli]
but this doesn't help us to refer to it?
18:29:47 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
18:29:47 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
18:29:49 [Carsten]
q+
18:29:51 [alanr]
"overzealous"
18:29:58 [pfps]
zakim, unmute me
18:29:58 [Zakim]
pfps should no longer be muted
18:30:05 [jjc2]
Jeremy: was the lack of this a bug? or deliberate?
18:30:07 [achille]
jeremy: no anonymous individual in owl 1.1. Is it a bug?
18:30:25 [IanH]
Q?
18:30:27 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:30:27 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:30:28 [bmotik]
Zakim, unmute me.
18:30:29 [achille]
pfps: is a bug
18:30:33 [Zakim]
bmotik should no longer be muted
18:30:34 [bmotik]
+q bmotik
18:30:37 [IanH]
Q?
18:30:45 [ivan]
ack bijan
18:30:53 [alanr]
tree-like
18:31:06 [IanH]
Q?
18:31:14 [IanH]
q?
18:31:43 [alanr]
also see http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/23
18:32:00 [pfps]
I would like to see a proposal
18:32:00 [Carsten]
zakim, unmute me
18:32:00 [Zakim]
Carsten should no longer be muted
18:32:03 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
18:32:03 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
18:32:03 [IanH]
q?
18:32:12 [IanH]
ack carsten
18:32:19 [pfps]
zakim, mute me
18:32:19 [Zakim]
pfps should now be muted
18:32:34 [bijan]
Ooo, interesting!
18:33:08 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:33:09 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:33:10 [bernardo]
we don't have the universal role in Owl 1.1
18:33:14 [achille]
Carsten: related to having a universal property. should we consider adding universal property?
18:33:26 [bernardo]
but, it was included in SROIQ
18:33:48 [uli]
which is why we mention this here
18:33:54 [achille]
Carsten: it will allow anonymous individuals
18:34:18 [IanH]
q?
18:34:46 [Carsten]
zakim, mute me
18:34:46 [Zakim]
Carsten should now be muted
18:35:06 [Carsten]
zakim, unmute me
18:35:06 [Zakim]
Carsten should no longer be muted
18:35:12 [jjc2]
[I would like non-tree like stuff, as well as tree stuff, and this issue is only the first step but ...]
18:35:36 [Carsten]
zakim, mute me
18:35:36 [Zakim]
Carsten should now be muted
18:35:43 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:35:43 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:35:46 [achille]
Carsten: Universal property is more general. It will make anonymous individuals a special case
18:35:49 [IanH]
q?
18:35:58 [Carsten]
correct
18:35:59 [uli]
yes
18:36:38 [alanr]
in above we are talking about "tree-like" networks of anonymous individuals
18:36:43 [jjc]
q+ to propose resolution Issue 3 is a bug report. Action pfps to fix
18:36:58 [ivan]
ack bmotik
18:37:13 [IanH]
q?
18:37:29 [achille]
bmotik: arbitrary anonymous individuals could yield to undecideability
18:37:30 [bmotik]
Zakim, mute me
18:37:30 [Zakim]
bmotik should now be muted
18:37:45 [bijan]
How about close this with tree ones and opening a new issue
18:37:46 [uli]
but there aren't any anon. inds. in the owl1.1? Can you clarify, Boris?
18:38:00 [bmotik]
To be more precise: nontree like anonymous individuals (in an ABox) easily make ontology entailment undecidable
18:38:02 [alanr]
Ian and I had a discussion about this a while ago concerning when we could distinguish skolems from bnodes
18:38:05 [ivan]
ack jjc
18:38:05 [Zakim]
jjc, you wanted to propose resolution Issue 3 is a bug report. Action pfps to fix
18:38:07 [alanr]
I will look it up
18:38:11 [jjc]
jeremy bows to the chair
18:38:14 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:38:15 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:38:19 [alanr]
negated property values 1 issue
18:38:25 [bijan]
Action to boris to start the discussion?
18:38:31 [bijan]
Or someone?
18:38:36 [achille]
ianh: we will not be able to resolve it now
18:38:40 [zhe]
zhe has joined #owl
18:38:47 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
18:38:47 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
18:38:49 [achille]
ianh: we should continue on emails
18:38:51 [pfps]
make sure the emails include ISSUE-3 or ISSUE-23
18:39:07 [jjc2]
+1 to bijan
18:39:14 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
18:39:14 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
18:39:15 [Carsten]
I am not on the mailinglist
18:39:31 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
18:39:31 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
18:39:35 [Carsten]
But working on it :)
18:39:41 [jjc2]
(neither am I, but can partifcipate nevertheless
18:39:50 [bijan]
zkaim, mute me
18:40:05 [bijan]
YEs!
18:40:09 [bmotik]
Sire
18:40:10 [bijan]
+1 to boris starting it
18:40:11 [bmotik]
Sure
18:40:26 [achille]
ACTION Boris: send an email on issue 3
18:40:27 [uli]
uli has left #owl
18:40:39 [uli]
uli has joined #owl
18:40:56 [Rinke]
zakim, unmute me
18:40:56 [Zakim]
Rinke should no longer be muted
18:40:57 [achille]
Topic : Issue 11 and 28 (datatype facets)
18:41:09 [IanH]
q?
18:41:12 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:41:13 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:41:49 [bijan]
Is this only for hte XML sytnax?
18:42:09 [bijan]
If so, shouldn'tw e defer until we've decided about the XML sytnax?
18:42:12 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
18:42:12 [Zakim]
bijan was not muted, bijan
18:42:20 [IanH]
q?
18:42:53 [ew]
Its part of the structural spec
18:43:00 [IanH]
q?
18:43:09 [bijan]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-dev/2007JanMar/0127.html
18:43:22 [Rinke]
zakim, mute me
18:43:22 [Zakim]
Rinke should now be muted
18:43:29 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:43:54 [pfps]
zakim, unmute me
18:43:54 [Zakim]
pfps should no longer be muted
18:43:54 [alanr]
q?
18:43:55 [IanH]
q?
18:43:57 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
18:43:57 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
18:43:59 [bmotik]
The reason why we have no several facts is rather arbitrary: we just didn't think of it. I believe we can easily extend the language to be more practicable.
18:44:04 [bijan]
I don't undersatnd this issue ;)
18:44:31 [jjc2]
Why can't we use user names in this syntax ?
18:44:35 [achille]
pfps: I thought the issue was about the XML serialization
18:44:45 [bijan]
We could ask evren to come on
18:44:48 [bijan]
next week
18:44:49 [achille]
ianh: let's move on since we do not understand it
18:45:06 [bmotik]
The XML schema is now different from what is reporeted in the issue. It was likely a bug that I just fixed later.
18:45:17 [bmotik]
I was talking about issue 11
18:45:21 [bijan]
They both go back to evren's email
18:45:23 [IanH]
q?
18:45:27 [bijan]
Both 28 and 11
18:45:30 [Zakim]
-Alan
18:45:48 [achille]
ianh: Let's nominate someone to start an email discussion
18:45:53 [bmotik]
+q
18:45:54 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:46:00 [IanH]
q?
18:46:02 [bmotik]
Zakim, unmute me
18:46:02 [Zakim]
bmotik should no longer be muted
18:46:03 [ivan]
ack bmotik
18:46:30 [achille]
bmotik: it is about having multiple facets.
18:46:38 [bijan]
That sounds promising!
18:46:56 [pfps]
suggest sending a message to Evrin to ask him if he thinks 11 is resolved
18:47:03 [jjc]
move to email
18:47:04 [achille]
bmotik: we should add them it was a bug in the XML Schema
18:47:11 [Zakim]
+Alan
18:47:20 [IanH]
q?
18:47:29 [ivan]
q+
18:47:35 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:47:35 [achille]
bmotik: no problem either for issue 28
18:47:36 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:47:42 [bijan]
close 11 and resolut 28 with action to liberalize the syntax
18:48:43 [achille]
ACTION Boris: send an email about issue 11 fixed and how to fix issue 28
18:49:35 [IanH]
q?
18:49:42 [ivan]
ack ivan
18:49:53 [achille]
Topic: Issue 13 and 14 (quotation and CURIES)
18:50:08 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:50:08 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:50:31 [ivan]
see http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/28 notes
18:50:35 [bijan]
This relates to whether we can use the XML Schema syntax
18:50:37 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
18:50:37 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
18:50:42 [bijan]
q+
18:51:00 [bmotik]
I can stay
18:51:08 [jjc]
(I would like to go on the hour)
18:51:09 [bijan]
q-
18:51:26 [achille]
ianh: let's talk about the second f2f
18:51:29 [pfps]
pfps has joined #owl
18:51:32 [bijan]
q+ to talk about first f2f
18:51:33 [IanH]
q?
18:51:34 [pfps]
browser bombed
18:51:40 [pfps]
zakim, unmute me
18:51:40 [Zakim]
pfps was not muted, pfps
18:51:47 [achille]
Topic: second f2f
18:51:47 [IanH]
q?
18:52:09 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:52:10 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:52:16 [IanH]
q?
18:52:21 [jjc2]
peter: thje second f2f seems a long way away but it's not - Jeremy wonders whether it's on the moon.
18:52:33 [achille]
pfps: collocate the 2nd f2f with OWLED
18:52:55 [bijan]
+1
18:52:59 [Carsten]
is OWLED collocated with any conference?
18:53:07 [bijan]
Carsten, no
18:53:09 [jjc2]
dates of OWLED again?
18:53:31 [IanH]
q?
18:53:41 [jjc2]
dates: 1-4 April 2 days
18:53:43 [achille]
pfps: Proposed date 1,2,3 of April 2008
18:53:49 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
18:53:49 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
18:53:50 [pfps]
this is "interim" OWLED which will not be colocated
18:54:09 [bmotik]
Zakim, mute me
18:54:09 [Zakim]
bmotik should now be muted
18:54:15 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:54:29 [achille]
ianh: online poll should be done
18:54:29 [achille]
ianh: online poll should be done
18:54:45 [achille]
pfps: any objections for the date?
18:54:51 [IanH]
q?
18:54:54 [jjc]
q+ to www2008
18:55:13 [bijan]
Who would host?
18:55:17 [ivan]
for info: april 21-25 are the dates for WWW2008
18:55:39 [uli]
possibly
18:55:40 [ivan]
i will be in china
18:55:41 [alanr]
+1
18:55:42 [bernardo]
possibly
18:55:42 [MarkusK]
possibly
18:55:43 [Carsten]
-1
18:55:45 [jjc]
possibly
18:55:46 [pfps]
maybe me, but not too likely
18:55:48 [bijan]
possibly
18:55:49 [FabianNeuhaus]
-1
18:55:49 [achille]
-1
18:55:49 [GiorgosStoilos]
possible
18:55:52 [Elisa]
-1
18:55:52 [ew]
-1
18:56:00 [Ratnesh]
maybe
18:56:02 [Rinke]
-1
18:56:03 [MikeSmith_]
-1 to www2008
18:56:04 [zhe]
-1
18:56:13 [ivan]
ack ivan
18:56:31 [bijan]
So, w3c would host?
18:56:39 [jjc]
ivan: w3c china could help host
18:56:43 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:56:44 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
18:56:53 [bmotik]
Where is the XML Schema stored in the working drafts? I see the XML Ser. document, but it has no pointer to the actual schema.
18:57:20 [achille]
ivan: would be happy to help with hosting it in China
18:58:07 [achille]
ivan: if the group decides to do it in China, we can do it
18:58:30 [achille]
pfps: we also need time to do publicity
18:59:38 [achille]
ACTION pfps: send an email about your proposal collocated with OWLED
18:59:38 [bijan]
bmotik, I don't think they are there...I suppose you could upload it ot the wiki and attach it to the page
18:59:42 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
18:59:42 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
19:00:02 [achille]
sorry I send the action to pfps
19:00:06 [bmotik]
bijan, how do I do that? I don't know much about Wikis...
19:00:22 [achille]
ivan, how do I change it to Ianh?
19:00:33 [ivan]
good question:-)
19:00:49 [bijan]
hmm. Not obvious to me, boris
19:00:51 [achille]
ACTION ianh: send an email about your proposal collocated with OWLED
19:01:03 [achille]
sorry pfps
19:01:12 [Rinke]
the wiki needs to accept uploads of that type: it usually only accepts jpg's etc
19:01:16 [bijan]
Oh! look in teh sidebar
19:01:20 [bijan]
There's an "upload file"
19:01:24 [achille]
thanks pfps
19:01:26 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
19:01:29 [IanH]
q?
19:01:31 [Zakim]
-jjc
19:02:08 [ivan]
-> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Manchester_F2F f2f meeting page
19:02:13 [pfps]
have Ian send out an email about this
19:02:37 [achille]
bijan: please add your name in http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Manchester_F2F f2f if you are coming to the first f2f
19:02:55 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
19:02:55 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
19:03:00 [IanH]
q?
19:03:09 [ivan]
ack bijan
19:03:09 [achille]
Topic: additional other business?
19:03:10 [bijan]
q-
19:03:11 [Zakim]
bijan, you wanted to talk about first f2f
19:03:13 [bijan]
yes
19:03:17 [bijan]
\I'm done
19:03:26 [ivan]
ack jjc
19:03:26 [Zakim]
jjc, you wanted to www2008
19:03:54 [pfps]
yes
19:03:59 [bijan]
close as manya s possible
19:04:06 [pfps]
let's knock off the editorial ones
19:04:07 [ivan]
for cca. 10-15 minutes
19:04:16 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
19:04:16 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
19:04:34 [achille]
Topic: Issue 13 and 14
19:04:41 [bmotik]
I tried uploading the XML schema, but the system said that .xsd is not a supported extension
19:04:47 [Zakim]
-Fabien
19:04:59 [bijan]
Ok, send an email to sandro
19:05:12 [IanH]
q?
19:05:22 [pfps]
jeremy is probably the closest thing we have to an expert here
19:05:38 [bijan]
I propose to reuse the Turtle string quoting conventions
19:05:44 [pfps]
which are?
19:05:44 [bijan]
Common, comprehensive, easy to lift
19:06:03 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
19:06:04 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
19:06:09 [MarkusK]
http://www.dajobe.org/2004/01/turtle/#sec-strings
19:06:54 [bijan]
I feel pretty sure that the Turtle spec covers everything RDF can handle
19:07:00 [pfps]
these are roughly the same as RDF quoting
19:07:01 [bijan]
Wait! are we resolving on taht?
19:07:07 [pfps]
Yes, wait.
19:07:09 [ivan]
q+
19:07:15 [IanH]
q?
19:07:32 [bijan]
Yes, alanr, curies can represent properites that rdf/xml cannot
19:07:37 [ivan]
ack ivan
19:07:47 [alanr]
so can abstract syntax
19:08:02 [bijan]
So can turtle
19:08:37 [pfps]
pointer to rdfa?
19:08:45 [Zakim]
-IanH
19:08:50 [bijan]
q+
19:08:56 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
19:08:58 [Rinke]
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/
19:09:10 [bijan]
ack bijan
19:09:11 [IanH]
Sorry, but I have to run off
19:09:20 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
19:09:20 [Zakim]
bijan was not muted, bijan
19:10:12 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
19:10:19 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
19:10:38 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
19:10:39 [jjc2]
jjc2 has joined #owl
19:10:58 [Rinke]
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/
19:11:43 [bijan]
We'd need that for more arbitrary patterns of bnodes
19:11:51 [bijan]
But that's delegated to email discussion
19:13:04 [alanr]
PROPOSED: Resolved issue 13 by adopting quotation from turtle (\). Resolve 14 by adopting SPARQL syntax for extended qnames.
19:13:09 [MarkusK]
+1
19:13:10 [alanr]
+1
19:13:11 [bijan]
+1
19:13:12 [ivan]
+1
19:13:15 [Elisa]
+1
19:13:16 [Rinke]
+1
19:13:16 [MikeSmith_]
+1 resolution for issue 13
19:13:17 [uli]
+1
19:13:26 [MikeSmith_]
+1 to resolution for issue 14
19:13:29 [GiorgosStoilos]
+1
19:13:31 [pfps]
+1 on the straw poll, but I would like to take a look to finalize
19:13:37 [Ratnesh]
+1
19:13:38 [jjc]
jjc has joined #owl
19:13:53 [MartinD]
+1
19:13:59 [pfps]
I guess that we can invoke the one week rule if necessary
19:14:03 [alanr]
RESOLVED: Resolved issue 13 by adopting quotation from turtle (\). Resolve 14 by adopting SPARQL syntax for extended qnames. (with checkin one written into the spec)
19:14:48 [Zakim]
-Evan_Wallace
19:14:49 [bmotik]
bye
19:14:50 [Zakim]
-Doug
19:14:51 [Rinke]
bye
19:14:51 [Zakim]
-MikeSmith_
19:14:52 [uli]
bye
19:14:52 [Zakim]
-Zhe_Wu
19:14:53 [Zakim]
-Alan
19:14:54 [Zakim]
-Elisa_Kendall
19:14:54 [Zakim]
-Ratnesh
19:14:54 [uli]
uli has left #owl
19:14:55 [ivan]
rrsagent, draft minutes
19:14:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-minutes.html ivan
19:14:56 [Zakim]
-bijan
19:14:56 [Ratnesh]
bye
19:14:57 [Zakim]
-bmotik
19:14:57 [MarkusK]
bye
19:14:58 [Zakim]
-pfps
19:14:59 [Zakim]
-Rinke
19:15:01 [Zakim]
-Fabian
19:15:02 [MikeSmith_]
bye
19:15:03 [Zakim]
-MarkusK
19:15:05 [Zakim]
-Ivan
19:15:05 [achille]
ivan, do I need to do something special as the scribe
19:15:07 [Zakim]
-Carsten
19:15:11 [Zakim]
-MartinD
19:15:17 [GiorgosStoilos]
zakim, drop GiorgosStoilos
19:15:17 [Zakim]
GiorgosStoilos is being disconnected
19:15:18 [Zakim]
-GiorgosStoilos
19:15:19 [Zakim]
-Achille
19:15:27 [bernardo]
Zakim, disconnect me
19:15:27 [Zakim]
sorry, bernardo, I do not see a party named 'bernardo'
19:15:42 [MartinD]
MartinD has left #OWL
19:15:46 [bijan]
bernardo, just hang up :)
19:16:21 [ivan]
rrsagent, bye
19:16:30 [ivan]
rrsagent, set log public
19:16:35 [ivan]
rrsagent, bye
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
I see 6 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-actions.rdf :
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Sandro to migration of documents [1]
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-irc#T18-09-55
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: 6 to Done [2]
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-irc#T18-10-26
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Boris to send an email on issue 3 [3]
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-irc#T18-40-26
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Boris to send an email about issue 11 fixed and how to fix issue 28 [4]
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-irc#T18-48-43
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: pfps to send an email about your proposal collocated with OWLED [5]
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-irc#T18-59-38
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ianh to send an email about your proposal collocated with OWLED [6]
19:16:35 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/07-owl-irc#T19-00-51