IRC log of mwts on 2007-10-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:47:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:47:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-mwts-irc
14:47:04 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
14:47:06 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
14:47:10 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
14:47:10 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 13 minutes
14:47:24 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Oct/0004.html
14:47:34 [dom]
Chair: Dom
14:49:19 [wilhelm]
I have an additional item for today's agenda: support for externally hosted testsuites.
14:49:52 [dom]
ok, noted
14:58:53 [dom]
zakim, code?
14:58:53 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
14:58:59 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
14:59:06 [Zakim]
+Dom
15:00:13 [Zakim]
+ +47.24.16.aaaa
15:00:33 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is Wilhelm
15:00:33 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm; got it
15:01:43 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has joined #mwts
15:02:54 [Zakim]
+??P22
15:03:04 [dom]
zakim, ??P22 is Dmitri
15:03:16 [Zakim]
+Dmitri; got it
15:05:35 [dsilaev1]
dsilaev1 has joined #mwts
15:06:28 [dom]
Topic: externally hosted test suites
15:06:45 [dom]
Wilhem: we're working on making our test suites available on our web servers
15:06:57 [dom]
... it would be good if our framework could use externally hosted test suites
15:07:22 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
15:07:31 [dom]
Dom: should already be possible with the harness
15:07:41 [dom]
... do you know which test suites will be available?
15:07:47 [dom]
Wilhelm: it hasn't been decided yet
15:08:35 [dom]
... will keep the group posted on this
15:08:49 [dom]
Topic: report about the OMA call
15:10:47 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
15:16:50 [dom]
Topic: Following up projects on OMA call
15:20:04 [dom]
3 work items to consider:
15:20:14 [dom]
* build a corrected copy of the XHTML MP test suite
15:20:22 [dom]
* upgrading the WCSS test suite to cover more of CSS MP
15:20:33 [dom]
* evaluating the coverage of the existing SVG Tiny test suite based on the ETR
15:22:47 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to analyse what's missing for the WCSS test suite to cover CSS MP
15:23:14 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Oct/0001.html Bug report on XHTML MP test suite
15:23:38 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to take the lead on fixing XHTML MP Test suite
15:23:57 [dom]
ACTION: Dmitri to take the lead on coverage analysis of SVG Tiny 1.2
15:25:59 [Zakim]
-Dmitri
15:26:00 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
15:26:00 [Zakim]
-Dom
15:26:03 [Zakim]
-Wilhelm
15:26:04 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:26:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were Dom, +47.24.16.aaaa, Wilhelm, Dmitri, Carmelo
15:26:08 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:26:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-mwts-minutes.html dom
17:19:47 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
18:21:46 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
18:21:46 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-mwts-actions.rdf :
18:21:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to analyse what's missing for the WCSS test suite to cover CSS MP [1]
18:21:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-mwts-irc#T15-22-47
18:21:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to take the lead on fixing XHTML MP Test suite [2]
18:21:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-mwts-irc#T15-23-38
18:21:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dmitri to take the lead on coverage analysis of SVG Tiny 1.2 [3]
18:21:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-mwts-irc#T15-23-57