IRC log of xmlsec on 2007-10-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

11:58:09 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlsec
11:58:09 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-xmlsec-irc
11:58:11 [trackbot-ng]
RRSAgent, make logs public
11:58:14 [trackbot-ng]
Zakim, this will be XMLSEC
11:58:14 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot-ng
11:58:16 [trackbot-ng]
Meeting: XML Security Specifications Maintenance Working Group Teleconference
11:58:18 [trackbot-ng]
Date: 09 October 2007
12:02:56 [tlr]
zakim, this will be xmlsec
12:02:56 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; I see T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM scheduled to start in 58 minutes
12:09:01 [trackbot-ng]
trackbot-ng has joined #xmlsec
12:09:07 [trackbot-ng]
Tracking ISSUEs and ACTIONs from http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/
12:12:42 [tlr]
tlr has changed the topic to: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/
12:41:24 [klanz2]
klanz2 has joined #xmlsec
12:48:17 [rdmiller]
rdmiller has joined #xmlsec
12:51:15 [klanz2]
Zakim, this will be XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG Conference Call
12:51:15 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, klanz2
12:51:30 [klanz2]
zakim, what is the code
12:51:30 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'what is the code', klanz2
12:51:39 [klanz2]
zakim, what is the code?
12:51:39 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), klanz2
12:52:04 [klanz2]
Zakim, this will be XMLSEC
12:52:04 [Zakim]
ok, klanz2; I see T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
12:52:09 [tlr]
konrad, it's all done already
12:52:13 [klanz2]
ok
12:52:24 [klanz2]
zakim, agenda?
12:52:24 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
12:52:25 [Zakim]
1. xpointers [from tlr]
12:55:20 [FrederickHirsch]
FrederickHirsch has joined #xmlsec
12:56:19 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has now started
12:56:26 [Zakim]
+??P14
12:56:26 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, what is the code?
12:56:27 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), FrederickHirsch
12:56:29 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is klanz2
12:56:29 [Zakim]
+klanz2; got it
12:56:49 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
12:57:10 [klanz2]
14:57
12:57:30 [klanz2]
Chair: Frederick Hirsch
12:57:41 [klanz2]
Scribe: Konrad Lanz
12:57:48 [Zakim]
+ +1.410.695.aaaa
12:58:04 [klanz2]
zakim, who is here?
12:58:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see klanz2, Frederick_Hirsch, +1.410.695.aaaa
12:58:05 [Zakim]
On IRC I see FrederickHirsch, rdmiller, klanz2, trackbot-ng, RRSAgent, tlr, Zakim
12:58:14 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-781
12:58:14 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
12:58:14 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is rd miller
12:58:15 [Zakim]
I don't understand '? is rd miller', klanz2
12:58:17 [Zakim]
+Thomas
12:58:27 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
12:58:27 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
12:58:30 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
12:58:30 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
12:58:37 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is rdmiller
12:58:37 [Zakim]
sorry, klanz2, I do not recognize a party named '?'
12:58:47 [klanz2]
zakim, who is here
12:58:47 [Zakim]
klanz2, you need to end that query with '?'
12:58:55 [klanz2]
zakim, who is here?
12:58:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see klanz2, Frederick_Hirsch, +1.410.695.aaaa, Thomas (muted)
12:58:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see FrederickHirsch, rdmiller, klanz2, trackbot-ng, RRSAgent, tlr, Zakim
12:58:59 [rdmiller]
Zakim, ??aa is rdmiller
12:58:59 [Zakim]
sorry, rdmiller, I do not recognize a party named '??aa'
12:59:13 [tlr]
zakim, unmute me
12:59:13 [Zakim]
Thomas should no longer be muted
12:59:22 [klanz2]
Zakim, aaaa is rdmiller
12:59:22 [Zakim]
+rdmiller; got it
12:59:36 [klanz2]
zaklim, who is here?
12:59:42 [rdmiller]
zakim, mute me
12:59:42 [Zakim]
rdmiller should now be muted
12:59:47 [klanz2]
zakim, who is here?
12:59:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see klanz2, Frederick_Hirsch, rdmiller (muted), Thomas
12:59:48 [Zakim]
On IRC I see FrederickHirsch, rdmiller, klanz2, trackbot-ng, RRSAgent, tlr, Zakim
12:59:59 [FrederickHirsch]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Oct/0002.html
13:00:19 [FrederickHirsch]
Regrets: Sean Mullan
13:00:45 [Zakim]
+Ed_Simon
13:01:52 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 1) Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting, other
13:02:55 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 1b) Meeting planning
13:02:57 [tlr]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:02:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see klanz2, Frederick_Hirsch, rdmiller (muted), Thomas, Ed_Simon
13:03:13 [klanz2]
fjh: cancel thanks giving meeting?
13:03:35 [hal]
hal has joined #xmlsec
13:03:43 [Zakim]
+??P2
13:03:50 [tlr]
zakim, ??P2 is juancarlos
13:03:50 [Zakim]
+juancarlos; got it
13:04:04 [tlr]
20 November cancelled
13:04:07 [tlr]
zakim, mute juan
13:04:07 [Zakim]
juancarlos should now be muted
13:04:19 [klanz2]
fjh: 20th of November Meeting cancelled ...
13:04:21 [tlr]
zakim, unmute uan
13:04:21 [Zakim]
sorry, tlr, I do not know which phone connection belongs to uan
13:04:46 [klanz2]
fjh: try to have joint session with EXI ...
13:04:46 [jcc]
jcc has joined #xmlsec
13:04:55 [tlr]
zakim, nick jcc is juancarlos
13:04:55 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate jcc with juancarlos
13:04:56 [klanz2]
... arrange time to meet
13:04:57 [Zakim]
+Hal_Lockhart
13:05:19 [tlr]
jcc, you're muted currently, since your line caused significant noise
13:05:19 [klanz2]
zakim, who is here?
13:05:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see klanz2, Frederick_Hirsch, rdmiller (muted), Thomas, Ed_Simon, juancarlos (muted), Hal_Lockhart
13:05:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jcc, hal, FrederickHirsch, rdmiller, klanz2, trackbot-ng, RRSAgent, tlr, Zakim
13:05:29 [tlr]
q+ to ask about speakerphone requirements for TPAC
13:05:46 [klanz2]
... meeting thursday and friday, not on saturday
13:06:09 [Zakim]
+brich
13:06:46 [tlr]
glen marcy
13:06:53 [tlr]
(?)
13:07:06 [brich]
brich has joined #xmlsec
13:07:15 [tlr]
question is whether these folks are actually going to attend
13:07:18 [jcc]
q
13:07:21 [jcc]
q+
13:07:48 [FrederickHirsch]
ack tlr
13:07:53 [FrederickHirsch]
ack Thomas
13:07:53 [Zakim]
Thomas, you wanted to ask about speakerphone requirements for TPAC
13:09:01 [FrederickHirsch]
who planning to attend by phone - Konrad, who else?
13:09:03 [klanz2]
klanz2: attend rather by phone than in person ...
13:09:28 [tlr]
my earlier attempts to use skype for that went pretty badly
13:09:55 [klanz2]
ed: planing to be there ...
13:11:18 [klanz2]
tlr: some people might have conflicts with AC meetings ...
13:11:35 [jcc]
q+
13:11:36 [klanz2]
fjh: please indicate constraints
13:11:44 [tlr]
q?
13:11:44 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 2) Minutes
13:11:54 [tlr]
ack jcc
13:11:54 [FrederickHirsch]
ack juancarlos
13:11:56 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 2a) Review and approval of minutes
13:12:11 [EdS]
EdS has joined #xmlsec
13:12:25 [klanz2]
jcc: ESI meeting, difficult to be there on Wednesday
13:13:03 [klanz2]
jcc. might not be in boston, maybe arrive thursday and friday
13:13:14 [klanz2]
jcc: might not be in boston, maybe arrive thursday and friday
13:13:22 [FrederickHirsch]
q?
13:14:01 [klanz2]
tlr: reservations ASAP
13:14:21 [klanz2]
tlr: hotel rooms unpleasently expensive
13:15:03 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-xmlsec-minutes
13:15:08 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/11-xmlsec-minutes
13:15:08 [klanz2]
RESOLUTION: Minutes approved.
13:16:04 [tlr]
the report and minutes are publicly visible, but we're playing a bit of security by obscurity right now. ;-)
13:16:39 [klanz2]
fjh: do we want comments public or member list?
13:16:50 [tlr]
topic: action item review
13:16:54 [klanz2]
fjh: let's use member list
13:17:07 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 3) Action item review
13:17:25 [tlr]
anyway, don't block on me till you close one ;)
13:17:41 [klanz2]
ACTION 74 open
13:17:56 [klanz2]
ACTION 81 open
13:18:09 [klanz2]
fjh: need to figure out if sections match
13:20:23 [tlr]
that's yet another issue
13:21:12 [klanz2]
ACTION 82 closed
13:21:20 [klanz2]
ACTION 83 closed
13:21:38 [klanz2]
ACTION 90 closed
13:22:15 [klanz2]
ACTION 91 closed
13:22:27 [klanz2]
ACTION 92 closed
13:23:39 [klanz2]
ACTION 93 open relates to xml:base clarification at the interop
13:24:17 [klanz2]
ACTION 94 done
13:24:24 [klanz2]
ACTION 94 closed
13:24:38 [brich]
brich has joined #xmlsec
13:25:04 [klanz2]
ACTION 95 open, check back with sean
13:25:36 [klanz2]
ACTION 96 closed
13:26:29 [klanz2]
two actions are needed one conecrning [ ] the other one concerning xml:base
13:26:31 [tlr]
I think the concrete step is an agenda+ for the next call...
13:28:22 [tlr]
PROPOSED ACTION: konrad to raise [] issue on public list
13:28:40 [tlr]
ACTION: konrad to raise [] issue on public list
13:28:40 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-97 - Raise [] issue on public list [on Konrad Lanz - due 2007-10-16].
13:29:03 [klanz2]
fjh: generate test cases?
13:29:15 [tlr]
s/cases?/cases for dname issue?/
13:29:18 [klanz2]
fjh: we need to be able to generate our interop report
13:29:26 [FrederickHirsch]
Resolve imiplementation issues for DNAME testing
13:30:56 [FrederickHirsch]
PROPOSED ACTION: Record open issues and actions resulting from interop testing
13:31:00 [klanz2]
klanz: escaping of = vs \=
13:32:03 [tlr]
PROPOSED ACTION: konrad to send e-mail to summarize dname related interop issue to public list
13:32:12 [klanz2]
ACTION: klanz2 to send e-mail to summarize dname related interop issue to public list
13:32:12 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-98 - Send e-mail to summarize dname related interop issue to public list [on Konrad Lanz - due 2007-10-16].
13:33:04 [FrederickHirsch]
PROPOSED ACTION: Record open issues and actions resulting from interop testing
13:33:24 [tlr]
ACTION: cruellas to review interop report to record open issues and actions resulting from interop testing
13:33:24 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-99 - Review interop report to record open issues and actions resulting from interop testing [on Juan Carlos Cruellas - due 2007-10-16].
13:33:43 [klanz2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Oct/0002.html
13:33:51 [tlr]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Oct/0000.html
13:33:59 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 4) XML Signature Draft Status Update
13:34:43 [klanz2]
fjh: no change
13:35:08 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 5) Workshop
13:35:14 [FrederickHirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Oct/0004.html
13:35:32 [klanz2]
fjh: drafted report, fairly brief, comments on comments list
13:35:41 [tlr]
s/comments list/member list/
13:35:50 [klanz2]
fjh: try to get something more publicly readable
13:36:34 [klanz2]
fjh: report http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Oct/0000.html
13:38:24 [klanz2]
jcc: access to conclusions instead of interop report
13:38:27 [tlr]
q+ to note that workshop report is intended to be published
13:39:07 [klanz2]
fjh: once we are ready this will be published
13:39:18 [klanz2]
tlr: waiting for comments ...
13:39:38 [klanz2]
tlr: are publicly visible but not promionent
13:39:51 [Zakim]
-juancarlos
13:40:34 [Zakim]
+??P2
13:40:37 [FrederickHirsch]
s/promionent/prominent
13:41:02 [tlr]
zakim, ??P2 is jcc
13:41:02 [Zakim]
+jcc; got it
13:41:16 [klanz2]
jcc: will point to those places
13:42:27 [tlr]
I'd see the report as the first step toward getting to a charter draft.
13:43:07 [klanz2]
klanz2: maybe we should start some discussion eht the general direction could be updating vs. refactoring
13:43:23 [klanz2]
fjh: need to produce a red line for xml-core
13:43:44 [tlr]
they're meeting tomorrow
13:43:52 [klanz2]
s/eht/on/
13:45:06 [tlr]
q+
13:45:13 [FrederickHirsch]
ack tlr
13:45:18 [FrederickHirsch]
ack Thomas
13:45:18 [Zakim]
Thomas, you wanted to note that workshop report is intended to be published and to
13:45:32 [klanz2]
tlr: need two answers ...
13:45:45 [klanz2]
... 1 . arew we right on what we assume
13:45:45 [PHB]
PHB has joined #xmlsec
13:45:52 [PHB]
zakim, code?
13:45:52 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), PHB
13:45:53 [FrederickHirsch]
does xml core agree with analysis - timing for when to update document
13:45:58 [klanz2]
... 2. what is the timescale for updating c14n1.1
13:46:17 [klanz2]
s/arew/are/
13:46:19 [Zakim]
+PHB
13:46:39 [klanz2]
tlr: discussion on c14n 1.1
13:47:05 [klanz2]
klanz2: will try to pull c14n 1.1 to front of core agenda
13:47:21 [klanz2]
fjh: maybe private contact to chair of core
13:47:47 [tlr]
zakim, who is making noise?
13:47:48 [klanz2]
fjh: don't know how well the wiki is working
13:47:59 [Zakim]
tlr, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Ed_Simon (51%), Frederick_Hirsch (24%), klanz2 (15%)
13:48:01 [klanz2]
ed: likes the wiki
13:48:19 [klanz2]
fjh: shall we switch to a doc?
13:48:24 [klanz2]
q+
13:48:50 [FrederickHirsch]
ack klanz
13:49:20 [tlr]
q+
13:49:39 [FrederickHirsch]
ack Thomas
13:50:04 [klanz2]
klanz2: use wiki to write in sections and chapter style
13:51:07 [klanz2]
tlr: could you provide a script for conversion
13:52:14 [klanz2]
klanz2: thought more about plain text editiiong in wiki and to to the markup later
13:52:18 [tlr]
+1 to keeping stuff in the wiki for the moment, reviewing it, and then having somebody (not me) edit it. ;-)
13:52:35 [klanz2]
fjh: cvs and do documents there?
13:53:28 [brich]
can someone provide link for wiki?
13:53:30 [klanz2]
fjh: we should have a best practices section there
13:53:51 [tlr]
q+
13:53:53 [klanz2]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#wiki
13:53:54 [tlr]
q+ klanz2
13:54:11 [FrederickHirsch]
ack klanz2
13:54:18 [FrederickHirsch]
ack Thomas
13:54:21 [klanz2]
q+
13:55:14 [FrederickHirsch]
ack klanz
13:56:08 [Zakim]
-klanz2
13:56:14 [klanz2]
dialing in again
13:56:39 [Zakim]
+??P9
13:56:45 [jcc]
q+
13:56:47 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is klanz2
13:56:47 [Zakim]
+klanz2; got it
13:57:00 [klanz2]
fjh: we need to get it on the list
13:57:16 [FrederickHirsch]
q?
13:57:22 [FrederickHirsch]
ack jcc
13:57:45 [klanz2]
jcc: agree there are no volunteers now, defer volunteer issue ...
13:58:37 [klanz2]
fjh: report not in that detail
14:00:26 [klanz2]
klanz2: use position papers for position papers
14:00:50 [klanz2]
fjh: use the mailing list to point the rto the relavant information for best practicesa
14:01:07 [klanz2]
s/rto/to/
14:01:27 [klanz2]
fjh: decryption transform no interest
14:01:41 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 8) Decryption Transform
14:01:52 [klanz2]
fjh: what are we going to do with this?
14:02:28 [klanz2]
tlr: we are supposed to fix the inheritance and xpointers as in xmldsig
14:02:55 [klanz2]
tlr: if we have time and energy and go to last call
14:03:47 [klanz2]
tlr: decryption transform is dealing as exceptions specified as xpointers
14:04:06 [klanz2]
tlr: how much of this remains useful looking at the state of xpointers
14:04:23 [klanz2]
tlr: spec in bad shape due to it's heavy use of xpointers
14:05:02 [klanz2]
tlr: maybe, fixing needs refactoring and is to be chartered in another group
14:05:17 [klanz2]
fjh: is there another path that deprecates it
14:05:41 [klanz2]
tlr: it's possible ot recend? a specifications
14:05:58 [klanz2]
s/specificatons/specification/
14:07:31 [klanz2]
klanz2: maybe just add a note that warns
14:07:43 [klanz2]
... that xpointer is a WD
14:08:06 [tlr]
q+
14:08:07 [klanz2]
... just do the quick and dirty fixes
14:08:19 [FrederickHirsch]
ack Thomas
14:08:57 [klanz2]
tlr: two aspects, doing minimal fixes ...
14:09:25 [klanz2]
second it's wired that it needs xpointer and hence redesign ...
14:09:57 [klanz2]
can someone identify what needs to be done ...
14:10:15 [klanz2]
we have done part of it but not all of it ...
14:10:33 [klanz2]
one or two edits have to be finished ...
14:11:08 [klanz2]
fjh: 1. figure out what has to be done
14:11:23 [klanz2]
2. what are the issues and add a warning
14:11:57 [klanz2]
TOPIC: 9) Any other business
14:14:47 [klanz2]
hal: what about doing stuff in the next working group ...
14:15:03 [klanz2]
hal: maybe not part of this working group
14:15:07 [tlr]
q+ to note that our charter does list best practices
14:15:45 [FrederickHirsch]
ack Thomas
14:15:45 [Zakim]
Thomas, you wanted to note that our charter does list best practices
14:16:06 [klanz2]
tlr: we are chartered to do best practices
14:17:03 [klanz2]
tlr: maybe a good idea to start as long as it is fresh
14:17:16 [FrederickHirsch]
+1 to tlr
14:17:54 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
14:17:54 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
14:18:39 [tlr]
zakim, unmute me
14:18:39 [Zakim]
Thomas should no longer be muted
14:19:05 [klanz2]
tlr: posibility to recharter
14:19:15 [klanz2]
... new group
14:19:26 [klanz2]
... split up between maintenance work
14:19:34 [klanz2]
... and new work
14:19:58 [klanz2]
... documents should be able to transition
14:20:10 [klanz2]
... from one document to another
14:20:20 [klanz2]
s/document/group/
14:20:28 [klanz2]
... no REC material in this group
14:20:54 [klanz2]
... other groups can use the work we can use here
14:22:32 [FrederickHirsch]
note this group does produce REC for signature revision.
14:22:40 [FrederickHirsch]
(PER)
14:22:48 [tlr]
ok, to be totally clear:
14:22:55 [tlr]
- no rec-track best practices in this charter
14:23:07 [tlr]
- PER for dsig-core
14:23:11 [tlr]
- rec-track work for decryption transform
14:23:15 [tlr]
(just to set the record straight)
14:25:53 [Zakim]
-Hal_Lockhart
14:25:54 [tlr]
adjourned
14:25:57 [Zakim]
- +1.512.401.aabb
14:26:00 [Zakim]
-jcc
14:26:12 [Zakim]
-rdmiller
14:26:25 [jcc]
jcc has left #xmlsec
14:26:40 [Zakim]
-Thomas
14:26:44 [FrederickHirsch]
Zakim, list participants
14:26:44 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been klanz2, Frederick_Hirsch, +1.410.695.aaaa, Thomas, rdmiller, Ed_Simon, juancarlos, Hal_Lockhart, brich, jcc, PHB
14:26:45 [klanz2]
zakim, who is here?
14:26:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Frederick_Hirsch, Ed_Simon, PHB, klanz2
14:26:48 [Zakim]
On IRC I see PHB, EdS, FrederickHirsch, rdmiller, klanz2, trackbot-ng, RRSAgent, tlr, Zakim
14:26:58 [FrederickHirsch]
RRSAgent, make log public
14:27:10 [FrederickHirsch]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
14:27:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-xmlsec-minutes.html FrederickHirsch
14:27:38 [Zakim]
-Ed_Simon
14:28:57 [Zakim]
-PHB
14:30:54 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, who is here?
14:30:54 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Frederick_Hirsch, klanz2
14:30:55 [Zakim]
On IRC I see PHB, FrederickHirsch, klanz2, trackbot-ng, RRSAgent, tlr, Zakim
14:36:28 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
14:36:33 [Zakim]
-klanz2
14:36:34 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has ended
14:36:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were klanz2, Frederick_Hirsch, +1.410.695.aaaa, Thomas, rdmiller, Ed_Simon, juancarlos, Hal_Lockhart, brich, jcc, PHB
14:37:01 [klanz2]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:37:01 [Zakim]
apparently T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has ended, klanz2
14:37:02 [Zakim]
On IRC I see PHB, FrederickHirsch, klanz2, trackbot-ng, RRSAgent, tlr, Zakim
14:56:13 [PHB]
PHB has left #xmlsec
17:35:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlsec
17:35:57 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-xmlsec-irc
17:35:59 [tlr-bbl]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
17:35:59 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-xmlsec-minutes.html tlr-bbl
17:36:01 [tlr-bbl]
rrsagent, excuse us
17:36:14 [tlr]
rrsagent, please make record public
17:36:17 [tlr]
rrsagent, excuse us
17:36:17 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items