IRC log of wai-wcag on 2007-09-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

08:54:31 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
08:54:31 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/09/13-wai-wcag-irc
08:55:12 [NickF]
rrsagent ,bookmark
08:55:24 [NickF]
rrsagent, bookmark
08:55:24 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/09/13-wai-wcag-irc#T08-55-24
08:57:09 [NickF]
zakim, close
08:57:09 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close', NickF
08:57:16 [NickF]
zakim, bye
08:57:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
08:57:25 [NickF]
rrsagent, bye
08:57:49 [NickF]
NickF has left #wai-wcag
19:52:54 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:52:54 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/09/13-wai-wcag-irc
19:52:59 [Ben]
RRSAgent, do not start a new log
19:53:05 [Ben]
RRSAgent, make log world
19:53:12 [Ben]
zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
19:53:12 [Zakim]
ok, Ben; I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM scheduled to start 53 minutes ago
19:53:16 [Ben]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Telecon
19:53:33 [Ben]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2007JulSep/0142.html
19:53:41 [Ben]
Chair: Gregg_Vanderheiden
19:53:47 [Ben]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
19:54:59 [Ben]
Regrets: Alex_Li, Sofia_Celic, Roberto_Scano, Christophe_Strobbe, Drew_LaHart
19:55:09 [Ben]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
19:55:18 [Ben]
agenda+ Conformance and Understanding Proposals for 13 September 2007
19:55:26 [Ben]
agenda+ Miscellaneous Proposals for 06 Sept 2007 (6 issues from 06 Sept.)
19:55:35 [Ben]
agenda+ Miscellaneous Proposals for 13 September 2007
19:56:42 [David_MacDonald]
David_MacDonald has joined #wai-wcag
19:57:24 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
19:57:31 [Zakim]
+??P2
19:59:26 [Zakim]
+??P3
19:59:34 [Ben]
zakim, ??P3 is Ben_Caldwell
19:59:34 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
19:59:47 [Ben]
zakim, ??P2 is Gregg_Vanderheiden
19:59:47 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
20:00:10 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
20:00:37 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:38 [Ben]
zakim, [IBM] is Andi_Snow-Weaver
20:00:38 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow-Weaver; got it
20:00:44 [awk]
awk has joined #WAI-WCAG
20:00:50 [Zakim]
+??P6
20:01:09 [Zakim]
+Cooper
20:01:38 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.219.aaaa
20:01:58 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:02:01 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
20:02:35 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:02:43 [Ben]
zakim, ??P6 is Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:02:43 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick; got it
20:03:01 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:03:11 [Ben]
zakim, Andrew_Kirpatrick is Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:03:11 [Zakim]
sorry, Ben, I do not recognize a party named 'Andrew_Kirpatrick'
20:03:24 [Ben]
zakim, Andrew_Kirkpatrick is Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:03:24 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea; got it
20:03:52 [Ben]
zakim, who is on the call?
20:03:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Gregg_Vanderheiden, Ben_Caldwell, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Cooper, +1.617.219.aaaa, +1.240.855.aabb, David_MacDonald
20:04:10 [Ben]
06zakim, +1.617 is Andrew Kirkpatrick01
20:04:31 [Zakim]
+ +078750aabb - is perhaps Sean_Hayes
20:04:55 [Zakim]
+??P19
20:05:08 [bengt]
zakim, ??P19 is Bengt_Farre
20:05:08 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre; got it
20:06:38 [Ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
20:06:38 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from Ben]
20:06:58 [awk]
gregg - it sounds like you're underwater
20:08:06 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
20:08:24 [MichaelC]
zakim, Microsoft is Cynthia_Shelly
20:08:24 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly; got it
20:10:29 [MichaelC]
-> Open issues with action items attached http://tinyurl.com/2nwd2e
20:12:36 [Ben]
ack Katie
20:13:12 [Zakim]
-Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:14:59 [Zakim]
+??P2
20:15:00 [Gregg]
Gregg has joined #wai-wcag
20:15:46 [Ben]
zakim, close this item
20:15:46 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
20:15:47 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
20:15:48 [Zakim]
2. Conformance and Understanding Proposals for 13 September 2007 [from Ben]
20:16:04 [awk]
accepting unanimous ones?
20:16:16 [Ben]
scribe: awk
20:19:01 [awk]
Topic: Issue 2359: Alternate Versions Issue
20:25:01 [awk]
ACTION: Explain new note under CAV regarding "only reachable"
20:33:07 [awk]
ACTION: David and GV to rewrite note that begins "alternate versions may be provided"
20:35:22 [awk]
q+
20:36:01 [awk]
(I'm going to ask where there is a reference to the htaccess technique)
20:36:41 [awk]
q-
20:38:37 [Andi]
q+
20:41:31 [awk]
q+
20:43:07 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
20:49:37 [Ben]
ack Bruce
20:49:59 [Gregg]
Gregg has joined #wai-wcag
20:50:10 [Gregg]
q?
20:50:11 [Ben]
ack Andi
20:50:55 [Ben]
ack awk
20:53:21 [Ben]
ack Katie
20:53:56 [awk]
q+
20:57:16 [Ben]
q+ to say, "working example in above URI"
21:00:16 [Ben]
q-
21:04:04 [NickFloratos]
NickFloratos has joined #wai-wcag
21:04:21 [Gregg]
ack awk
21:04:23 [Zakim]
-Bengt_Farre
21:05:26 [Nick]
rrsagent, bookmark
21:05:26 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/09/13-wai-wcag-irc#T21-05-26
21:09:16 [Andi]
q+
21:11:08 [Gregg]
q+
21:11:16 [Ben]
ack Alex
21:13:32 [Gregg]
ack andi
21:14:25 [Gregg]
ack g
21:16:13 [awk]
q+
21:16:34 [Andi]
q+
21:16:51 [Gregg]
ack awk
21:19:18 [Gregg]
ack bruce
21:20:02 [Ben]
q+
21:21:50 [Gregg]
ack andi
21:28:27 [Gregg]
ack ben
21:29:22 [awk]
_6_ years ago!
21:32:35 [Gregg]
ack sean
21:33:34 [Nick]
Nick has joined #wai-wcag
21:34:05 [Gregg]
q+
21:34:16 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
21:36:41 [Gregg]
ack b
21:36:47 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow-Weaver
21:39:44 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.423.aacc
21:41:42 [Gregg]
ack g
21:44:09 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, mute cynthia
21:44:09 [Zakim]
Cynthia_Shelly should now be muted
21:44:43 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, unmute cynthia
21:44:43 [Zakim]
Cynthia_Shelly should no longer be muted
21:51:30 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, who's making noise?
21:51:41 [Zakim]
David_MacDonald, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Gregg_Vanderheiden (86%)
21:52:48 [Gregg]
q?
21:52:52 [Gregg]
ack c
21:53:52 [Gregg]
ack c
21:54:56 [Zakim]
- +1.512.423.aadd
21:58:45 [Nick]
+1-617-761-6200
21:59:50 [Zakim]
+??P0
22:02:45 [Gregg]
q?
22:05:11 [MichaelC]
q+
22:06:21 [Gregg]
ack m
22:17:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.608.698.aadd
22:18:13 [Zakim]
-Gregg_Vanderheiden
22:19:48 [Gregg]
ack c
22:30:20 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
22:33:34 [Ben]
scribe: Ben
22:33:40 [Gregg]
ack c
22:33:46 [Gregg]
Q
22:34:00 [Ben]
06RESOLUTION: Accept modified definition with the proviso that we'll review again next week01
22:34:12 [awk]
awk has left #WAI-WCAG
22:34:46 [Ben]
Topic: New Technique: Exposing the filename of the non-conforming version...
22:34:56 [Ben]
RESOLUTION: Accept proposed technique
22:35:17 [Ben]
scribe David_MacDonald
22:35:25 [Ben]
scribe: David_MacDonald
22:36:22 [David_MacDonald]
Topic: bronze, silver, gold
22:37:14 [Gregg]
Q+
22:40:02 [David_MacDonald]
q+
22:40:47 [Gregg]
ack g
22:41:36 [Gregg]
ack d
22:41:49 [Gregg]
Q+
22:50:29 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: Go back to A, AA AAA
22:51:53 [David_MacDonald]
Topic: Accept revised Intro paragraph and conformance requirements sections
23:04:26 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
23:05:24 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: Accept revised Intro paragraph and conformance requirements sections as amended
23:08:13 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
23:11:01 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
23:11:06 [Ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
23:11:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ben_Caldwell, Cooper, David_MacDonald, Sean_Hayes.a, Nikolaos_Floratos?, +1.608.698.aaee
23:11:10 [Zakim]
-Sean_Hayes.a
23:11:12 [Zakim]
- +1.608.698.aaee
23:11:12 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
23:11:14 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
23:11:16 [Zakim]
-Cooper
23:11:17 [Zakim]
-Nikolaos_Floratos?
23:11:19 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
23:11:21 [Zakim]
Attendees were Ben_Caldwell, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Cooper, +1.617.219.aaaa, David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, +078750aabb,
23:11:23 [Zakim]
... Sean_Hayes, Bengt_Farre, Cynthia_Shelly, Alex_Li, +1.512.423.aacc, Nikolaos_Floratos?, +1.608.698.aadd
23:14:38 [Ben]
Ben has left #wai-wcag