IRC log of wai-wcag on 2007-09-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:46:16 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:46:16 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-wai-wcag-irc
20:46:20 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, make log world
20:46:24 [MichaelC]
meeting: WAI WCAG
20:46:28 [MichaelC]
chair: Loretta
20:46:31 [MichaelC]
regrets: Roberto_Scano
20:46:33 [MichaelC]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2007JulSep/0126.html
20:46:50 [MichaelC]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
20:47:08 [MichaelC]
agenda+ Miscellaneous Proposals for 06 Sept 2007 <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070906misc/results>
20:55:46 [Drew]
Drew has joined #wai-wcag
20:56:45 [Zakim]
+??P0
20:56:59 [rellero__]
rellero__ has joined #wai-wcag
20:57:25 [Zakim]
+??P1
20:58:38 [Zakim]
+??P3
20:58:44 [Ben]
zakim, ??P3 is Ben_Caldwell
20:58:44 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
20:58:55 [rellero__]
rellero__ has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:20 [Ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:59:20 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Loretta_Guarino_Reid, David_MacDonald, ??P0, ??P1, Ben_Caldwell
20:59:23 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
21:00:11 [Ben]
zakim, ??P1 is Drew_LaHart
21:00:11 [Zakim]
+Drew_LaHart; got it
21:00:20 [MichaelC]
me zakim, call cooper-ottawa
21:00:20 [Ben]
zakim, ??P0 is Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:00:20 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea; got it
21:00:32 [Zakim]
+Cooper
21:00:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.584.aabb
21:01:28 [Zakim]
+??P6
21:01:39 [rellero__]
10 01zakim, ??P6 is Roberto_Ellero
21:02:03 [rellero__]
zakim, ??P6 is Roberto_Ellero
21:02:03 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Ellero; got it
21:02:11 [Zakim]
+??P7
21:02:17 [bengt]
zakim, ??P7 is Bengt_Farre
21:02:17 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre; got it
21:03:10 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden
21:03:28 [Sofia]
Sofia has joined #wai-wcag
21:03:43 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
21:04:21 [Zakim]
+ +078750aacc
21:04:56 [Zakim]
+??P11
21:05:16 [Sofia]
zakim, ??P11 is Sofia_Celic
21:05:16 [Zakim]
+Sofia_Celic; got it
21:05:26 [Sofia]
zakim, mute me
21:05:26 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should now be muted
21:05:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.864.aadd
21:06:47 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
21:07:31 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly
21:08:01 [MichaelC]
zakim, +078 is probably Sean_Hayes
21:08:01 [Zakim]
+Sean_Hayes?; got it
21:08:20 [MichaelC]
zakim, take up item 1
21:08:20 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from MichaelC]
21:08:26 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
21:08:48 [Drew]
Yes
21:08:57 [MichaelC]
scribe: Drew
21:11:13 [Drew]
All, please review your action items and email Loretta if you are unable to complete them.
21:11:52 [Drew]
s/Loretta/Gregg and Michael
21:12:15 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
21:15:30 [Drew]
topic: New SC 1.4.8: Readability
21:15:50 [Sofia]
zakim, unmute me
21:15:50 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should no longer be muted
21:17:18 [Sofia]
zakim, mute me
21:17:18 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should now be muted
21:17:27 [Zakim]
+ +1.978.371.aaee
21:17:31 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:17:36 [MichaelC]
zakim, +1.978 is Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:17:36 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick; got it
21:17:53 [awk]
zakim, mute Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:17:53 [Zakim]
Andrew_Kirkpatrick should now be muted
21:19:17 [Zakim]
-Sofia_Celic
21:20:39 [Loretta]
Sofia, can we give you the action to make a proposal?
21:20:53 [MichaelC]
scribeOptions: -scribeOnly
21:22:21 [Zakim]
+??P5
21:22:34 [Sofia]
zakim, ??P5 is Sofia_Celic
21:22:34 [Zakim]
+Sofia_Celic; got it
21:22:57 [Sofia]
zakim, mute me
21:22:57 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should now be muted
21:23:46 [Sofia]
zakim, unmute me
21:23:46 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should no longer be muted
21:23:52 [Drew]
Action: Sofia to make a proposal related to overlapping text
21:25:21 [Sofia]
zakim, mute me
21:25:21 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should now be muted
21:40:31 [awk]
zakim, unmute me
21:40:31 [Zakim]
sorry, awk, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
21:41:21 [MichaelC]
zakim, awk is Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:41:21 [Zakim]
sorry, MichaelC, I do not recognize a party named 'awk'
21:42:47 [awk]
zakim, mute Andrew
21:42:47 [Zakim]
Andrew_Kirkpatrick should now be muted
21:44:40 [Drew]
Action: David to review new SC 1.4.8 based on survey comments
21:44:58 [Drew]
topic: Revised Introduction
21:45:57 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
21:48:35 [Sofia]
zakim, unmute me
21:48:35 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should no longer be muted
21:55:02 [Sofia]
zakim, mute me
21:55:03 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should now be muted
21:55:44 [Zakim]
+ +1.240.855.aaff
21:57:52 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly
21:58:20 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:58:28 [awk]
awk has left #WAI-WCAG
21:59:03 [Zakim]
+??P15
21:59:05 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
22:01:44 [Drew]
Resolution: Accept introduction as revised
22:02:13 [Drew]
Topic: Definition of General Flash and Red Flash Thresholds
22:04:32 [Christophe]
zakim, mute me
22:04:32 [Zakim]
Christophe_Strobbe should now be muted
22:05:40 [Loretta]
ack s
22:10:58 [Loretta]
ack a
22:11:26 [Gregg]
Gregg has joined #wai-wcag
22:17:06 [Gregg]
ack s
22:18:20 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
22:18:25 [Drew]
Action: Gregg to bring back with edits to notes and calculation information for Understanding document
22:18:46 [Sofia]
zakim, unmute me
22:18:47 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should no longer be muted
22:18:50 [Drew]
Topic: New SC 2.4.Y: Link Text at Level AA
22:26:16 [Loretta]
q+
22:31:56 [Loretta]
ack q
22:32:02 [Loretta]
ack l
22:34:43 [Gregg]
q?
22:35:09 [Ben]
q+
22:37:01 [Ben]
q-
22:44:31 [Drew]
Action: Ben to add exception to Level A Link text provision
22:45:28 [Sofia]
zakim, mute me
22:45:28 [Zakim]
Sofia_Celic should now be muted
22:51:21 [Gregg]
q+
22:51:57 [Loretta]
ack c
22:53:04 [Loretta]
ack g
22:54:54 [Ben]
q+
22:55:58 [Loretta]
ack br
22:56:53 [Gregg]
ack b
22:57:15 [Zakim]
-Roberto_Ellero
23:00:16 [Loretta]
ack c
23:00:56 [Loretta]
ack k
23:01:29 [Loretta]
right.
23:02:35 [Drew]
Action: Katie to rewrite the Metadata proposals and add a proposal for a possible AAA SC for Metadata
23:03:24 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
23:03:36 [Drew]
Resolution: Accept issue 1443 as proposed
23:04:32 [Drew]
Stopped just before issue 1928
23:04:34 [Loretta]
Thanks!
23:04:51 [Drew]
We will meet next week, September 13.
23:04:51 [Ben]
Present: Loretta_Guarino_Reid, David_MacDonald, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Drew_LaHart, Ben_Caldwell, Michael_Cooper, Roberto_Ellero, Bengt_Farre, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Christophe_Strobbe, Sean_Hayes, Tim_Boland, Alex_Li, Sofia_Celic, Bruce_Bailey, Cynthia_Shelly
23:05:03 [Ben]
RRSAgent, pointer?
23:05:03 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-wai-wcag-irc#T23-05-03
23:05:07 [Zakim]
-Sofia_Celic
23:05:24 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly?
23:05:26 [Zakim]
-Bengt_Farre
23:05:28 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
23:05:29 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
23:05:29 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
23:05:30 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
23:05:30 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
23:05:31 [Zakim]
-Cooper
23:05:33 [Zakim]
-Sean_Hayes
23:05:33 [Drew]
Drew has left #wai-wcag
23:05:34 [Zakim]
-Gregg_Vanderheiden
23:06:05 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
23:06:36 [Ben]
zakim, bye
23:06:36 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Loretta_Guarino_Reid, +1.301.779.aaaa, David_MacDonald, Cynthia_Shelly, Ben_Caldwell, Drew_LaHart, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Cooper,
23:06:36 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
23:06:39 [Zakim]
... +1.617.584.aabb, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Roberto_Ellero, Bengt_Farre, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Christophe_Strobbe, +078750aacc, Sofia_Celic, +1.301.864.aadd, Alex_Li, Sean_Hayes?,
23:06:41 [Zakim]
... Tim_Boland, +1.978.371.aaee, +1.240.855.aaff, Bruce_Bailey, Cynthia_Shelly?, Sean_Hayes
23:06:46 [Ben]
RRSagent, bye
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Sofia to make a proposal related to overlapping text [1]
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-wai-wcag-irc#T21-23-52
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: David to review new SC 1.4.8 based on survey comments [2]
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-wai-wcag-irc#T21-44-40
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gregg to bring back with edits to notes and calculation information for Understanding document [3]
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-wai-wcag-irc#T22-18-25
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to add exception to Level A Link text provision [4]
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-wai-wcag-irc#T22-44-31
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Katie to rewrite the Metadata proposals and add a proposal for a possible AAA SC for Metadata [5]
23:06:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-wai-wcag-irc#T23-02-35