IRC log of tsdtf on 2007-08-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:31:05 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:31:05 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc
12:31:11 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tsdtf
12:31:20 [shadi]
zakim, this will be tsdtf
12:31:20 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start now
12:31:27 [shadi]
meeting: TSD TF
12:31:36 [shadi]
chair: Christophe, CarlosV
12:31:50 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007Aug/0022.html
12:32:24 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
12:32:28 [Zakim]
+Dialer
12:32:29 [Zakim]
+Shadi
12:32:31 [Zakim]
-Dialer
12:33:07 [shadi]
agenda+ Updating test samples to new WCAG 2.0 working draft
12:33:17 [shadi]
agenda+ Deprecated/obsolete test samples
12:33:28 [shadi]
agenda+ Revisit naming convention for more stable URLs
12:33:39 [shadi]
agenda+ Action item review
12:33:57 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
12:35:08 [Zakim]
+Vangelis_Karkaletsis
12:35:49 [Reinhard]
Reinhard has joined #tsdtf
12:38:59 [Zakim]
+Reinhard
12:42:32 [Vangelis]
scribe: Vangelis
12:42:40 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 1
12:42:40 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Updating test samples to new WCAG 2.0 working draft" taken up [from shadi]
12:43:48 [Vangelis]
CS: nothing updated except for those uploaded
12:43:58 [Vangelis]
CS: some ready for review
12:44:45 [Vangelis]
SAZ: will take a bunch
12:45:36 [shadi]
action: SAZ take batch "2" from the test samples for review
12:45:54 [Vangelis]
CS: bentoweb people will be busy for testsuite 3 this week
12:45:57 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has joined #tsdtf
12:45:58 [shadi]
action: SAZ xheck with CarlosI to take batch "3"
12:46:35 [CarlosV]
I will join in a few seconds.
12:47:12 [Vangelis]
RR: can be also involved in review process
12:48:34 [Vangelis]
RR: have finished with bentoweb test cases in testsuite3
12:48:35 [shadi]
action: RR take batch "4" from the test samples for review
12:49:13 [shadi]
action: SAZ check with MC on additional volunteers
12:49:56 [Vangelis]
SAZ: work with Michael to find more reviewers
12:50:55 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 2
12:50:55 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Deprecated/obsolete test samples" taken up [from shadi]
12:51:21 [Zakim]
+JohannesK
12:52:14 [CarlosV]
zakim, JohannesK is really CarlosV
12:52:14 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
12:52:19 [Vangelis]
SAZ: the description for stages is already enough
12:52:30 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007Aug/0020.html
12:53:01 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/process#labels
12:55:48 [Vangelis]
SAZ: review steps section in review doc, not to put there --> propose to put in 3rd section (summary of status labels)
12:58:16 [Vangelis]
RESOLUTION: put that in 3rd section like in SAZ email
12:58:58 [shadi]
action: CS update TCDL accordingly
12:59:16 [shadi]
action: SAZ update Review Process accordingly
12:59:55 [shadi]
action: CS update Schematron too ;)
13:00:51 [Vangelis]
akim, take up agendum 3
13:00:56 [Vangelis]
zakim, take up agendum 3
13:00:56 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Revisit naming convention for more stable URLs" taken up [from shadi]
13:02:11 [Vangelis]
CS: change id as proposed by Michael
13:02:19 [Vangelis]
SAZ: how much work?
13:03:22 [Vangelis]
CV: for bentoweb not in plans
13:03:43 [Vangelis]
CS: quite some work
13:06:07 [Vangelis]
SAZ: some criteria might be dropped - very few - impact of renaming more that deprecating
13:07:11 [Vangelis]
SAZ: not sure about effort/benefit .. get as more tests to latest draft asap rather than renumbering
13:08:05 [Vangelis]
SAZ: will check with Michael for leaving as it is
13:08:28 [shadi]
action: SAZ check with MC on IDs
13:09:25 [Vangelis]
CS: MC about jsp support
13:09:59 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 4
13:09:59 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Action item review" taken up [from shadi]
13:12:12 [Vangelis]
SAZ: what modules are needed, what java ver etc for propose to systems team
13:13:57 [Zakim]
-Vangelis_Karkaletsis
13:13:59 [Zakim]
-Reinhard
13:13:59 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
13:14:01 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:14:02 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
13:14:03 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:14:04 [Zakim]
Attendees were Dialer, Shadi, Christophe_Strobbe, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, Reinhard, CarlosV
13:14:25 [shadi]
zakim, bye
13:14:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
13:14:30 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:14:35 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
13:14:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-minutes.html shadi
13:14:36 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:14:43 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ take batch "2" from the test samples for review [1]
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc#T12-45-36
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ xheck with CarlosI to take batch "3" [2]
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc#T12-45-58
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: RR take batch "4" from the test samples for review [3]
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc#T12-48-35
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ check with MC on additional volunteers [4]
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc#T12-49-13
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS update TCDL accordingly [5]
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc#T12-58-58
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ update Review Process accordingly [6]
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc#T12-59-16
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS update Schematron too ;) [7]
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc#T12-59-55
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ check with MC on IDs [8]
13:14:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-tsdtf-irc#T13-08-28