IRC log of ws-policy on 2007-08-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:03:25 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ws-policy
16:03:25 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-irc
16:03:26 [Zakim]
+Prasad_Yendluri
16:03:27 [charlton]
zakim, ??P17 is Charlton_Barreto
16:03:28 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
16:03:30 [Zakim]
+Charlton_Barreto; got it
16:04:01 [plh]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Aug/0000.html
16:04:05 [paulc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Aug/0000.html
16:04:12 [maryann]
zakim, [IBMCambridge] is maryann
16:04:12 [Zakim]
+maryann; got it
16:04:19 [Zakim]
+Chris_Ferris
16:05:23 [asir]
ScribeNick: asir
16:05:23 [asir]
Meeting: WS-Policy WG Conference Call
16:05:23 [asir]
Chair: Paul Cotton
16:05:23 [asir]
Scribe: Asir S Vedamuthu
16:05:57 [plh]
rrsagent, make log public
16:06:11 [plh]
trackbot, status
16:06:26 [asir]
Topic: Roll call and selection of secretary
16:06:33 [asir]
Today's scribe is Asir
16:06:44 [asir]
Scribe for Aug 1st is Prasad
16:07:33 [asir]
[trip reports]
16:08:20 [asir]
Objective - gain consensus to publish the Primer and Guidelines docs
16:08:30 [asir]
Topic: Review and approval of WG minutes
16:08:39 [asir]
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-ws-policy-minutes.html
16:08:39 [asir]
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-minutes.html
16:08:57 [asir]
RESOLUTION: adopted the minutes from the Dublin F2F
16:09:05 [asir]
Topic: Future meeting schedule and workplan
16:09:09 [paulc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Jul/0022.html
16:09:46 [asir]
[schedule walk through]
16:10:31 [asir]
Topic: Editorial team report
16:10:36 [asir]
Reporter is Maryann
16:10:48 [asir]
Maryann: completed all the actions assigned until the F2F
16:11:10 [asir]
... decided not to generate a diff for the Guidelines doc ('cos the changes are extreme
16:11:23 [cferris]
cferris has joined #ws-policy
16:11:34 [asir]
Revised Primer and Guidelines documents and interop scenarios
16:11:35 [asir]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0052.html
16:11:42 [asir]
Topic: Review action items
16:11:58 [asir]
ACTION-325 is Moot
16:12:36 [asir]
ACTION-331 is partially done (need to update the home page
16:12:49 [asir]
ACTION-332 is pending
16:12:59 [asir]
ACTION-333 is pending
16:13:23 [asir]
ACTION-334 is Done
16:13:26 [paulc]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/NOTE-wsdl11elementidentifiers-20070720/
16:13:44 [asir]
ACTION-335 is Done (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0043.html
16:14:23 [asir]
Paul: concerned that there isn't one person on point
16:14:37 [asir]
... suggest that editors discuss this today
16:15:06 [asir]
Maryann volunteers to host the UDDI party
16:15:53 [asir]
Action: Maryann to coordinate drafting new materials on Guidelines for Assertion Authors re UDDI
16:15:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-339 - Coordinate drafting new materials on Guidelines for Assertion Authors re UDDI [on Maryann Hondo - due 2007-08-08].
16:16:12 [Zakim]
-Mark_Little
16:16:24 [asir]
Target date for completion: ASAP
16:17:32 [asir]
ACTION-336 is pending
16:18:22 [asir]
ACTION-337 is no longer relevant, Maryann withdraws 337
16:18:46 [Zakim]
+Dale_Moberg
16:18:55 [asir]
ACTION-338 is a work in-progress
16:19:22 [asir]
Topic: Proposed Recommendation issues
16:19:27 [asir]
No outstanding issues
16:19:36 [paulc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Jul/0019.html
16:19:42 [asir]
Reminder: Call for Testimonials
16:20:01 [asir]
Paul: need to do the testimonials ASAP
16:20:17 [asir]
Topic: Primer Document
16:20:21 [asir]
No outstanding issues
16:20:55 [asir]
RESOLUTION: unanimous consent to publish the Primer on Aug 10th
16:21:05 [asir]
Topic: Guidelines document
16:21:14 [asir]
No outstanding issues
16:21:42 [asir]
RESOLUTION: unanimous consent to publish the Guidelines on Aug 10th
16:21:59 [asir]
Topic: Need volunteers - Guidelines section 5.7.1
16:22:13 [asir]
[looking for volunteers]
16:23:11 [dmoberg]
dmoberg has joined #ws-policy
16:23:18 [asir]
Paul: if there aren't volunteers by the second week of Aug, otherwise co-chairs will assign owners
16:23:29 [asir]
.. encourages volunteers to sign up ASAP
16:23:39 [asir]
Topic: Potential issues for WS-Policy Primer and Guidelines
16:23:42 [paulc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0047.html
16:23:52 [asir]
Paul: originated from Ken Laskey
16:24:16 [asir]
... suggests that co-chairs to follow up with Ken
16:24:47 [asir]
Action: Chris to follow up with Ken to understand what Ken would like to see via this e-mail
16:24:47 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-340 - Follow up with Ken to understand what Ken would like to see via this e-mail [on Christopher Ferris - due 2007-08-08].
16:25:09 [asir]
Paul: reminder that we'll meet on Aug 15th
16:25:23 [asir]
... Paul and Chris will decide if the Aug 15th meeting is necessary
16:25:32 [asir]
... will definetly meet on Aug 22
16:25:34 [charlton]
chris, I'll take on some Guidelines 5.7.1 items.
16:25:40 [asir]
Action-335 is DONE
16:25:51 [asir]
Adjourned
16:25:57 [charlton]
can you point me to the email URL again and I'll let you know the tasks I'll take on
16:25:59 [prasad]
zakim, who is here?
16:25:59 [Zakim]
On the phone I see m2, maryann, Yakov_Sverdlov, Paul_Cotton, whenry, Tom_Rutt, Ashok_Malhotra, Plh, Charlton_Barreto, Prasad_Yendluri, asir, Chris_Ferris, Dale_Moberg
16:26:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see dmoberg, cferris, RRSAgent, TRutt__, prasad, Zakim, Ashok, plh, asir, maryann, whenry, charlton, monica, paulc, trackbot
16:26:11 [Zakim]
-maryann
16:26:13 [Zakim]
-Tom_Rutt
16:26:14 [Zakim]
-whenry
16:26:15 [Zakim]
-m2
16:26:17 [Zakim]
-Chris_Ferris
16:26:18 [Zakim]
-Prasad_Yendluri
16:26:22 [Zakim]
-Paul_Cotton
16:26:24 [Zakim]
-Dale_Moberg
16:26:28 [Zakim]
-Charlton_Barreto
16:26:36 [Zakim]
-asir
16:26:38 [maryann]
maryann has left #ws-policy
16:26:43 [TRutt__]
TRutt__ has left #ws-policy
16:26:51 [asir]
rrsagent, please set these logs world-visible
16:26:51 [asir]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:26:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-minutes.html asir
16:27:18 [Zakim]
-Plh
16:28:25 [cferris]
ACTION: Chris and paul to include AI-335 proposal (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0038.html) in next agenda
16:28:25 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-341 - And paul to include AI-335 proposal (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0038.html) in next agenda [on Christopher Ferris - due 2007-08-08].
16:29:28 [asir]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:29:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-minutes.html asir
16:31:04 [asir]
s/otherwise co-chairs/co-chairs/
16:31:07 [asir]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:31:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-minutes.html asir
16:32:19 [Zakim]
+Toufic_Boubez
16:32:26 [cferris]
cferris has left #ws-policy
16:32:44 [Zakim]
-Toufic_Boubez
16:35:30 [toufic]
toufic has joined #ws-policy
16:36:08 [toufic]
is the call over??
16:36:13 [asir]
Yes
16:36:19 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
16:36:28 [toufic]
oops. just got out of a meeting that went late ...
16:36:42 [toufic]
are we having an editors call at 11?
16:43:19 [dmoberg]
dmoberg has left #ws-policy
16:57:38 [Zakim]
-Yakov_Sverdlov
16:57:40 [Zakim]
WS_Policy()12:00PM has ended
16:57:41 [Zakim]
Attendees were m2, Yakov_Sverdlov, Paul_Cotton, Tom_Rutt, Mark_Little, Ashok_Malhotra, Plh, whenry, Prasad_Yendluri, [Microsoft], Charlton_Barreto, asir, maryann, Chris_Ferris,
16:57:44 [Zakim]
... Dale_Moberg, Toufic_Boubez
17:26:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-minutes.html plh
18:41:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ws-policy
19:08:33 [plh]
rrsagent, bye
19:08:34 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-actions.rdf :
19:08:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Maryann to coordinate drafting new materials on Guidelines for Assertion Authors re UDDI [1]
19:08:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-irc#T16-15-53
19:08:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chris to follow up with Ken to understand what Ken would like to see via this e-mail [2]
19:08:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-irc#T16-24-47
19:08:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chris and paul to include AI-335 proposal (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0038.html) in next agenda [3]
19:08:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/01-ws-policy-irc#T16-28-25
19:08:35 [plh]
plh has left #ws-policy