IRC log of xmlsec on 2007-07-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:16:46 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlsec
12:16:46 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-irc
12:16:48 [trackbot-ng]
RRSAgent, make logs member
12:16:49 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #xmlsec
12:16:51 [trackbot-ng]
Zakim, this will be XMLSEC
12:16:51 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot-ng; I see T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM scheduled to start in 44 minutes
12:16:53 [trackbot-ng]
Meeting: XML Security Specifications Maintenance Working Group Teleconference
12:16:54 [tlr]
rrsagent, make log public
12:16:55 [trackbot-ng]
Date: 17 July 2007
12:17:02 [tlr]
Chair: Frederick
12:17:04 [tlr]
ScribeNick: tlr
12:30:33 [klanz2]
klanz2 has joined #xmlsec
12:30:51 [klanz2]
hi ...
12:45:04 [FrederickHirsch]
FrederickHirsch has joined #xmlsec
12:48:14 [FrederickHirsch]
Meeting: XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG Conference Call
12:48:25 [FrederickHirsch]
Chair: Frederick Hirsch
12:49:22 [FrederickHirsch]
Scribe: Thomas Roessler
12:49:37 [FrederickHirsch]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jul/0027.html
12:49:51 [FrederickHirsch]
RRSAgent, make log public
12:52:41 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has now started
12:52:48 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
12:52:56 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
12:52:57 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has ended
12:52:58 [Zakim]
Attendees were Frederick_Hirsch
12:54:38 [EdSimon]
EdSimon has joined #xmlsec
12:56:19 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has now started
12:56:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.613.726.aaaa
12:56:31 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-781
12:56:31 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
12:56:32 [Zakim]
+Thomas
12:56:33 [sean]
sean has joined #xmlsec
12:56:48 [tlr]
zakim, aaaa is EdSimon
12:56:49 [Zakim]
+EdSimon; got it
12:57:01 [jcc]
jcc has joined #xmlsec
12:58:52 [rdm]
rdm has joined #xmlsec
12:59:33 [Zakim]
+sean
12:59:46 [Zakim]
+??P4
12:59:47 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is klanz2
12:59:48 [Zakim]
+klanz2; got it
13:00:03 [Zakim]
+ +1.410.695.aabb
13:00:13 [klanz2]
zakim, mute me
13:00:13 [Zakim]
klanz2 should now be muted
13:00:18 [tlr]
zakim, aabb is rdm
13:00:18 [Zakim]
+rdm; got it
13:00:20 [Zakim]
+??P7
13:00:35 [tlr]
zakim, ??P7 is jcc
13:00:35 [Zakim]
+jcc; got it
13:00:51 [EdSimon]
Frederick, are you on the phone line?
13:01:00 [FrederickHirsch]
having difficulty with phone connedtion, will try again
13:01:39 [tlr]
frederick, do you have skype?
13:01:57 [hal]
hal has joined #xmlsec
13:02:15 [klanz2]
ack klanz2
13:03:03 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/wiki/UserPreferences
13:03:05 [FrederickHirsch]
yes let me try land line
13:03:17 [tlr]
frederick, shall I try to conference you in through skype?
13:03:48 [tlr]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:03:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see EdSimon, Thomas, sean, klanz2, rdm, jcc
13:04:04 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, what is the number?
13:04:04 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, FrederickHirsch.
13:04:05 [Zakim]
+Hal_Lockhart
13:04:11 [tlr]
zakim, code?
13:04:11 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), tlr
13:04:11 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, what is the phone number?
13:04:13 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, FrederickHirsch.
13:04:25 [PHB]
PHB has joined #xmlsec
13:05:05 [Zakim]
+ +03531637aacc
13:05:09 [klanz2]
VoIP
13:05:22 [FrederickHirsch]
can you hear me
13:05:27 [tlr]
zakim, aacc is FrederickHirsch
13:05:28 [Zakim]
+FrederickHirsch; got it
13:05:39 [FrederickHirsch]
zakim, who is here?
13:05:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see EdSimon, Thomas, sean, klanz2, rdm, jcc, Hal_Lockhart, FrederickHirsch
13:05:42 [Zakim]
On IRC I see PHB, hal, rdm, jcc, sean, EdSimon, FrederickHirsch, klanz2, Zakim, RRSAgent, tlr, trackbot-ng
13:06:14 [FrederickHirsch]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jul/0027.html
13:06:17 [tlr]
zakim, who is talking?
13:06:28 [Zakim]
tlr, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: klanz2 (0%), sean (45%)
13:06:30 [tlr]
Topic: Administrvia
13:06:33 [tlr]
zakim, mute sean
13:06:33 [Zakim]
sean should now be muted
13:06:45 [tlr]
Next meeting: 31 July, no meeting next week
13:06:56 [tlr]
fjh: Tech plenary draft agenda is available.
13:07:03 [tlr]
... still soliciting papers for workshop ...
13:07:09 [tlr]
... please follow up on interop questionnaire ...
13:07:13 [tlr]
... minutes for last time ....
13:07:26 [FrederickHirsch]
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/10-xmlsec-minutes
13:07:27 [PHB]
zakim, code?
13:07:27 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), PHB
13:07:40 [tlr]
tlr: umh, did I update the version in datespace
13:08:25 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/10-xmlsec-minutes.html
13:08:36 [tlr]
That's the updated version.
13:08:42 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: minutes approved
13:08:44 [tlr]
Topic: action item review
13:08:52 [Zakim]
+PHB
13:09:06 [tlr]
ACTION-26: note for submission to CG; continued
13:09:38 [FrederickHirsch]
action-50 to be assigned to THomas, 31 July
13:09:38 [tlr]
ACTION-50: reassign to Thomas; new due date on 31 July
13:10:16 [tlr]
ACTION-53: work toward publication of decryption transform; blocked on XPointer issue
13:10:20 [tlr]
ACTION-56: done
13:11:10 [tlr]
ACTION-58: done; might need some refinement in terms of test cases
13:11:21 [tlr]
ACTION-61: done; haven't heard back
13:11:29 [tlr]
ACTION-62: clarify testing issues; done
13:11:33 [tlr]
ACTION-63: done
13:11:36 [sean]
i am muted, but yes my action item is closed
13:11:57 [tlr]
sean, you can unmute yourself by saying "zakim, unmute me"
13:11:59 [tlr]
Topic: XPointer
13:12:20 [tlr]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jul/0018.html
13:12:21 [FrederickHirsch]
i can scribe for thomas in this section
13:12:38 [rdm]
zakim, mute me
13:12:39 [Zakim]
rdm should now be muted
13:13:02 [FrederickHirsch]
Both decrypt transform and xml dsig core include effectively normative reference to XPointer, but to CR
13:13:34 [FrederickHirsch]
this was returned to WD, split into three, two went to REC
13:13:43 [tlr]
xpointer() XPointer scheme
13:13:51 [FrederickHirsch]
one part that includes material referenced did not , i.e
13:14:47 [FrederickHirsch]
DSig core can reference XPointer REC and Element scheme() XPointer
13:14:49 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-xpointer.html#sec-ReferenceProcessingModel
13:14:53 [FrederickHirsch]
look at 4.3.3.2
13:15:35 [FrederickHirsch]
look for paragraph "When a fragment is not preceded "
13:15:46 [FrederickHirsch]
barename now called shortname
13:16:43 [FrederickHirsch]
three kinds of XPointer - barename (still exist, shortname) in XPointer framework
13:17:05 [klanz2]
do you have a link for the short name definition
13:17:16 [FrederickHirsch]
second, #xpointer(/), identifies root element in nodeset
13:17:28 [FrederickHirsch]
yes, in XPointer Framework...
13:18:10 [FrederickHirsch]
syntax for element XPointer only allows document, but would lose comments after closing tag of document element
13:18:22 [FrederickHirsch]
so cannot use element XPointer for this
13:18:27 [FrederickHirsch]
hence definition in this draft
13:19:18 [FrederickHirsch]
XPointer framework REC is http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xptr-framework-20030325/
13:19:38 [FrederickHirsch]
XPointer element scheme REC http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xptr-element-20030325/
13:20:09 [FrederickHirsch]
looking at 4.3.3.3
13:20:26 [FrederickHirsch]
no XPointer evaluation context defined in framework
13:20:47 [FrederickHirsch]
edit for this, also to remove location-set
13:21:08 [FrederickHirsch]
i.e. no context, no location-set (point nodes, range set)
13:21:58 [Zakim]
-klanz2
13:22:07 [klanz2]
lost the call
13:22:26 [FrederickHirsch]
full xpointer, now is scheme based xpointer (equivalent distinction)
13:23:49 [FrederickHirsch]
q+
13:24:08 [jcc]
q
13:24:11 [jcc]
q+
13:24:13 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is klanz2
13:24:13 [Zakim]
sorry, klanz2, I do not recognize a party named '?'
13:24:14 [Zakim]
+??P16
13:24:18 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is klanz2
13:24:18 [Zakim]
+klanz2; got it
13:24:42 [tlr]
fjh: intent of the changes to do what was done before, but not refer to xpointer
13:24:58 [tlr]
... select portion of text? ...
13:25:08 [tlr]
... change implementations that relied on that? ...
13:25:30 [PHB]
q+
13:25:37 [Zakim]
-klanz2
13:26:47 [Zakim]
+Konrad_Lanz
13:27:02 [tlr]
tlr: well, that's OPTIONAL. Also, step 2 suggests that a partially selected text node would be fully referenced in the old model, no?
13:27:19 [tlr]
jcc: same question, q-
13:27:22 [tlr]
q- jcc
13:27:26 [tlr]
ack FrederickHirsch
13:27:28 [FrederickHirsch]
ack FrederickHirsch
13:27:30 [FrederickHirsch]
ack PHB
13:27:45 [FrederickHirsch]
not conformance effecting
13:27:48 [PHB]
q-
13:27:49 [tlr]
phb: it's ok
13:28:23 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-xpointer.html#sec-ReferenceProcessingModel
13:28:31 [EdSimon]
I think we need time to review the changes before the next call in two weeks.
13:28:54 [hal]
q+
13:29:04 [FrederickHirsch]
ack hal
13:29:04 [EdSimon]
I'm good with merging.
13:29:10 [FrederickHirsch]
ok with merging
13:29:20 [tlr]
ACTION: tlr to merge into main editor's draft
13:29:20 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-64 - Merge into main editor's draft [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-07-24].
13:30:22 [tlr]
fjh: sense of group -- pretty close, no major rework?
13:30:28 [tlr]
q+
13:30:32 [tlr]
klanz2: ok
13:30:47 [FrederickHirsch]
ack tlr
13:31:09 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr: do w have test cases for C4N with comments?
13:31:13 [FrederickHirsch]
s/do w/do we/
13:31:18 [tlr]
jcc: can take an action
13:31:51 [tlr]
ACTION: juan carlos to develop/retrieve test cases for C14N with comments, scheme-based xpointers
13:31:51 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-65 - Carlos to develop/retrieve test cases for C14N with comments, scheme-based xpointers [on Juan Carlos Cruellas - due 2007-07-24].
13:32:45 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr: inform coordination group of this approach regarding XPointer behaviour
13:33:07 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to inform xml cg of intent to squat on xpointer(/) and xpointer(id(ID))
13:33:07 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-66 - Inform xml cg of intent to squat on xpointer(/) and xpointer(id(ID)) [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-07-24].
13:33:27 [tlr]
topic: identifiers for xpath 2.0 and xslt 2.0
13:33:38 [FrederickHirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jul/0012.html
13:34:43 [hal]
+1
13:35:05 [Zakim]
-Hal_Lockhart
13:35:20 [tlr]
fjh: defer to XML Signature vNext
13:35:23 [tlr]
ed: agree
13:35:38 [tlr]
ACTION: EdSimon to update wiki to list XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 identifiers
13:35:38 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, couldn't find user - EdSimon
13:35:40 [Zakim]
+Hal_Lockhart
13:35:48 [tlr]
action: Ed Simon to update wiki to list XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 identifiers
13:36:00 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-67 - Simon to update wiki to list XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 identifiers [on Ed Simon - due 2007-07-24].
13:36:23 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr: for items we defer to v.next, if urgent issue we can write note or members can do member submissions
13:36:59 [tlr]
Topic: RFC 4514 and 2253
13:37:02 [sean]
zakim, umute me
13:37:02 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'umute me', sean
13:37:07 [tlr]
zakim, unmute sean
13:37:07 [Zakim]
sean should no longer be muted
13:37:09 [sean]
zakim, unmute me
13:37:09 [Zakim]
sean was not muted, sean
13:37:24 [FrederickHirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jul/0024.html
13:37:32 [tlr]
fjh: thanks for doing that; very helpful
13:37:39 [tlr]
sean: went through the grammars, looked at changes section in 4514
13:37:46 [tlr]
... three possible places with incompatibilities ...
13:37:57 [tlr]
... but they're (a) obscure, and (b) fix obvious bugs in 2253 ...
13:38:12 [tlr]
... first one, 2253 if you look at grammar doesn't allow attribute type keywords of length 1 ...
13:38:18 [tlr]
... highly unlikely that's enforced ...
13:38:22 [tlr]
... would forbid C='US' ...
13:38:26 [tlr]
... used widely ...
13:38:43 [tlr]
... second one, RFC 2253 didn't allow '\ ' to escape a space ...
13:38:47 [tlr]
... another bug in the grammar ..
13:38:56 [tlr]
... doubt there are any implementations that enforce this one ...
13:39:09 [tlr]
... last one, RFC 4514 requires null characters to be escaped ...
13:39:14 [tlr]
... 2253 doesn't say anything about them ...
13:39:20 [tlr]
... worth writing a test case for each ...
13:39:26 [tlr]
... to make sure implementations aren't broken ...
13:40:03 [tlr]
fjh: write test cases, what else do we need to do?
13:40:15 [tlr]
sean: umh
13:40:40 [tlr]
fjh: I'm asking the wrong question. We've narrowed down the issues. These are reasonable changes, we'll look if we have any issues -- not sure that's really needed.
13:40:57 [tlr]
sean: I'm just suggesting that test cases are final action. If we do find problems, that's better fixed in the implementation than in the spec.
13:41:40 [FrederickHirsch]
Agree that ok to change normative reference, to 4514, if these issues arise, then implementation has serious issue, an implementation issue
13:41:47 [tlr]
tlr: to summarize, we're fine changing the reference. If the differential use cases demonstrate strict RFC 2253 compliance, then that suggests insane implementation.
13:41:52 [FrederickHirsch]
s/Agree/Summary, agree
13:42:02 [tlr]
fjh: sounds reasonable
13:42:18 [tlr]
sean: would like to hear from Konrad
13:42:23 [Zakim]
-PHB
13:42:25 [tlr]
klanz: read e-mail; think that's fine
13:42:40 [tlr]
fjh: what else do we need to do?
13:43:30 [tlr]
tlr: umh?
13:43:34 [tlr]
fjh: where do we record this?
13:43:35 [FrederickHirsch]
record this in transition request as annotation to changes
13:43:41 [FrederickHirsch]
record in readme for test case
13:43:42 [tlr]
tlr: annotation to changes; transition request
13:43:46 [tlr]
sean: readme for test cases
13:44:52 [tlr]
fjh: track on wiki, not as separate action item
13:45:57 [tlr]
tlr: let's keep them in tracker
13:46:07 [tlr]
fjh: yeah... might indeed make it easier
13:46:41 [tlr]
ACTION: sean to develop RFC 4514 / RFC 2253 test cases
13:46:44 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-68 - Develop RFC 4514 / RFC 2253 test cases [on Sean Mullan - due 2007-07-24].
13:47:33 [sean]
zakim, mute me
13:47:33 [Zakim]
sean should now be muted
13:47:43 [tlr]
topic: wrap up some things that hung around the agenda for a while
13:47:51 [tlr]
s/topic: wrap up some things that hung around the agenda for a while/
13:47:54 [tlr]
topic: misc wrap-up
13:48:16 [tlr]
fjh: XML escaping and well-formedness. Agreed there's no need to do more on this.
13:48:23 [tlr]
klanz2: early e-mail exchange; moot
13:48:30 [tlr]
... agree there's no open issue ...
13:48:54 [tlr]
EdSimon: yep, there was also an exchange with Sean around CDATA etc; not an issue
13:49:06 [tlr]
fjh: encoding of leading space in dname work -- anything needed?
13:49:13 [tlr]
... thought we had deferred to vNext ...
13:49:19 [tlr]
... is that an issue any more with all the changes? ...
13:50:03 [tlr]
klanz2: it's recommended to escape first space character...
13:50:20 [FrederickHirsch]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/
13:50:47 [tlr]
tlr: RFC 4514 takes care of that
13:50:53 [tlr]
klanz2: "augment" takes care of that
13:50:59 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr: 4514 requires space at beginning to be escaped
13:51:01 [tlr]
... on the xmldsig-core side ...
13:51:06 [tlr]
fjh: ok, issue closed
13:51:28 [tlr]
fjh: adding a warning similar to what was in the RFC
13:51:39 [tlr]
sean: record as best practice item
13:51:47 [tlr]
fjh: who would like to do this?
13:51:55 [tlr]
ed: ok, will do that along with other wiki stuff
13:52:04 [tlr]
... would like review from Sean, Konrad ...
13:52:12 [FrederickHirsch]
warning similar to that of section 7.2 of RFC 2253: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2253.txt
13:52:36 [tlr]
ACTION: ed to draft warning similar to that of section 7.2 of RFC 2253 as possible best practice item
13:52:36 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-69 - Draft warning similar to that of section 7.2 of RFC 2253 as possible best practice item [on Ed Simon - due 2007-07-24].
13:53:03 [tlr]
fjh: reversibility of string to DER encoding ... another warning?
13:53:23 [tlr]
q+
13:53:30 [tlr]
jcc: yeah, that's what I was thinking
13:53:40 [FrederickHirsch]
ack tlr
13:54:07 [tlr]
tlr: either this is the same issue as above, or the last action is wrong.
13:54:18 [tlr]
fjh: ooops, yes. Juan Carlos, please review what Ed does.
13:54:34 [FrederickHirsch]
5c and 5d same item (in agenda)
13:54:46 [tlr]
q+
13:55:09 [tlr]
q-
13:55:30 [FrederickHirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jul/0005.html
13:55:46 [tlr]
Topic: ACTION-60; mime types vs URIs
13:56:01 [tlr]
jcc: that was the message sent concerning the two attributes ...
13:56:08 [tlr]
... one appearing in ds:Reference, one appearing in ds:Object ...
13:56:17 [tlr]
... conclusion after reading in spec was ...
13:56:31 [tlr]
... ??? ...
13:56:46 [tlr]
... type attribute in ds:Reference always pointed to Object, Manifest, whatever ...
13:56:53 [tlr]
... Type attribute in ds:Object element is MIME type ...
13:56:57 [tlr]
... which deals with media type ...
13:57:02 [tlr]
... they look a bit orthogonal ...
13:57:07 [tlr]
... but no guidance at all ...
13:57:21 [tlr]
... some kind of guidance should be given which interpretation is the right one ...
13:57:26 [tlr]
... MIME type is string, Type is URI ...
13:57:49 [tlr]
... but we could put a MIME type into Type (??) ...
13:57:56 [tlr]
... clarify and agree what purposes of each attribute are ...
13:58:29 [tlr]
fjh: let me summarize... not an issue with the rec, but maybe some interpretation advice in best practice document?
13:58:33 [tlr]
jcc: exactly
13:59:11 [tlr]
klanz2: is there shared view that these are orthogonal -- schema type vs. media type of encoded object?
13:59:22 [tlr]
... I agree to that interpretation ...
13:59:35 [tlr]
fjh: konrad, please send list to message, errrm, ..
13:59:45 [klanz2]
;-)
13:59:48 [tlr]
Topic: interop
13:59:48 [FrederickHirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jul/0026.html
14:00:00 [klanz2]
I'll list a send to the message ;-)
14:00:11 [tlr]
jcc: tried to clarify proposed way to build infrastructure for infrastructure
14:00:28 [tlr]
... proposal is that last table have links to details of test cases ...
14:00:32 [tlr]
... and test cases themselves ....
14:01:05 [tlr]
... especially relevant for test cases dealing with c14n and inheritanc e...
14:01:22 [tlr]
... first, XML document, then list of links to different signatures ...
14:01:28 [tlr]
... that participants would compute ...
14:01:41 [tlr]
... in the end, would have document reference with tables and references to each test case ...
14:02:19 [tlr]
fjh: some c14n tests might just have input/output?
14:02:22 [tlr]
q+
14:02:30 [tlr]
jcc: ??
14:02:36 [tlr]
fjh: maybe just look at same canonicalized output?
14:02:47 [tlr]
jcc: not at level of signature, only i/o of c14n?
14:03:03 [tlr]
... would work for some test cases, but maybe would also like to have negative test cases?
14:03:11 [tlr]
q-
14:03:36 [tlr]
klanz2: enveloping signatures?
14:03:53 [tlr]
jcc: need to think more about that
14:04:23 [tlr]
... for identifying false positives, would need actual signatures ...
14:04:53 [tlr]
klanz2: doesn't prevent us from having unit tests for c14n
14:05:13 [tlr]
fjh: want to focus next call on (a) agreeing on redline as merged
14:05:22 [tlr]
Topic: next meeting
14:05:39 [tlr]
fjh: also, go through Juan-Carlos' document, test document, update, make progress on that
14:05:44 [tlr]
... please review ahead of time ...
14:05:44 [tlr]
q+
14:06:10 [tlr]
klanz2: is there some howto for the CVS?
14:06:48 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr:test data goes into test subdirectory for interop
14:07:03 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr: test data goes into test subdirectory for interop
14:07:16 [FrederickHirsch]
tlr: try to use valid HTML instead of word etc
14:07:30 [FrederickHirsch]
... avoid plain UTF-8 encoding
14:07:41 [FrederickHirsch]
... general cvs instructions available on W3C
14:07:46 [FrederickHirsch]
s/tlr:test data goes into test subdirectory for interop//
14:09:16 [FrederickHirsch]
next call - agree dsig redline (merged), decrypt to last call, normative reference to URI spec (RFC obsoleted) same doc RFC reference (Thomas to send), review Juan Carlos docs
14:10:02 [FrederickHirsch]
s/send/send more detailed message to list/
14:10:23 [tlr]
fjh: adjourned
14:10:29 [Zakim]
-sean
14:10:32 [Zakim]
-Hal_Lockhart
14:10:41 [Zakim]
-jcc
14:10:43 [Zakim]
-EdSimon
14:10:44 [Zakim]
-rdm
14:11:09 [Zakim]
-Konrad_Lanz
14:11:10 [Zakim]
-FrederickHirsch
14:11:10 [tlr]
zakim, list participants
14:11:11 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +1.613.726.aaaa, Thomas, EdSimon, sean, klanz2, +1.410.695.aabb, rdm, jcc, Hal_Lockhart, +03531637aacc, FrederickHirsch, PHB, Konrad_Lanz
14:11:13 [tlr]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:11:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-minutes.html tlr
14:16:10 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, Thomas, in T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM
14:16:11 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has ended
14:16:13 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.613.726.aaaa, Thomas, EdSimon, sean, klanz2, +1.410.695.aabb, rdm, jcc, Hal_Lockhart, +03531637aacc, FrederickHirsch, PHB, Konrad_Lanz
14:43:13 [PHB]
PHB has left #xmlsec
16:23:11 [rdm]
rdm has joined #xmlsec
16:23:19 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xmlsec
16:41:18 [tlr]
rrsagent, excuse us
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
I see 7 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-actions.rdf :
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: tlr to merge into main editor's draft [1]
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-irc#T13-29-20
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: juan carlos to develop/retrieve test cases for C14N with comments, scheme-based xpointers [2]
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-irc#T13-31-51
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: thomas to inform xml cg of intent to squat on xpointer(/) and xpointer(id(ID)) [3]
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-irc#T13-33-07
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EdSimon to update wiki to list XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 identifiers [4]
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-irc#T13-35-38
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed Simon to update wiki to list XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 identifiers [5]
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-irc#T13-35-48
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: sean to develop RFC 4514 / RFC 2253 test cases [6]
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-irc#T13-46-41
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ed to draft warning similar to that of section 7.2 of RFC 2253 as possible best practice item [7]
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-xmlsec-irc#T13-52-36