IRC log of tsdtf on 2007-07-03

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:27:50 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:27:50 [RRSAgent]
logging to
12:27:56 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tsdtf
12:28:03 [shadi]
zakim, this will be TSD
12:28:03 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
12:28:10 [shadi]
meeting: TSD TF
12:28:19 [shadi]
chair: CarlosV, Christophw
12:28:22 [shadi]
chair: CarlosV, Christophe
12:28:51 [shadi]
12:29:05 [shadi]
agenda+ Updating test samples to new WCAG 2.0 working draft
12:29:17 [shadi]
agenda+ Schematron for structure review
12:29:27 [shadi]
agenda+ Summer planning
12:29:37 [shadi]
agenda+ Action item review
12:30:37 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
12:30:48 [Zakim]
12:31:41 [Zakim]
12:32:01 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
12:32:28 [Zakim]
12:32:36 [shadi]
scribe: Tim
12:32:40 [shadi]
scribenick: Tim
12:32:57 [Zakim]
12:33:42 [shadi]
regrets: Reinhard
12:34:31 [MichaelC]
MichaelC has joined #tsdtf
12:34:31 [Zakim]
12:34:41 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has joined #tsdtf
12:35:29 [Zakim]
12:35:49 [shadi]
zakim, JohannesK is really CarlosV
12:35:49 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I do not recognize a party named 'JohannesK'
12:36:16 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
12:36:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shadi, Tim_Boland, Christophe_Strobbe, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, Cooper, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
12:36:37 [shadi]
12:36:58 [Christophe]
zakim, Klaus/Johannes is really CarlosV
12:36:58 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
12:37:14 [CarlosI]
CarlosI has joined #tsdtf
12:37:39 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
12:37:39 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Updating test samples to new WCAG 2.0 working draft" taken up [from shadi]
12:38:13 [Tim]
CS: two people volunteered to do test samples - anything done?
12:38:24 [Tim]
MC: try to get done by next meeting?
12:39:30 [Tim]
SAZ: send Reinhard a reminder?
12:39:35 [Zakim]
12:39:51 [shadi]
zakim, berrueta is really CarlosI
12:39:51 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I do not recognize a party named 'berrueta'
12:40:02 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
12:40:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shadi, Tim_Boland, Christophe_Strobbe, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, Cooper, CarlosV, [CTIC]
12:40:24 [shadi]
zakim, ctic is really CarlosI
12:40:24 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
12:40:33 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
12:40:33 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Schematron for structure review" taken up [from shadi]
12:41:02 [Tim]
CS: sent to list last week - anybody tried it?
12:41:30 [Tim]
CS: questions or comments on schematron?
12:41:59 [Tim]
SAZ: What is next step - install on mailing list or web interface so that it can automatically be checked?
12:42:27 [Tim]
CS: two ways to do it (one is XSLT)
12:42:49 [Tim]
SAZ: maybe install it on CVS repository?
12:43:08 [Tim]
SAZ: to enable XSLT on repository?
12:43:33 [Tim]
CS: this is brand-new work in BentoWeb
12:44:11 [Tim]
ACTION: SAZ to coordinate with CS and systems team to install the script on W3C server
12:44:42 [Tim]
CS: where to put on repository?
12:45:01 [Tim]
SAZ: preference is to put on CVS repository if technically possible
12:45:58 [Tim]
SAZ: to CS - send SAZ what is needed (requirements for installation)
12:46:52 [Tim]
ACTION: CS to send requirements for installation to Shadi
12:47:36 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
12:47:36 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Summer planning" taken up [from shadi]
12:48:08 [Tim]
CS: some people have holiday or conferences - will that affect schedule for teleconferences?
12:48:09 [shadi]
q+ to check on bentoweb resources too
12:48:19 [shadi]
ack me
12:48:19 [Zakim]
shadi, you wanted to check on bentoweb resources too
12:48:28 [Tim]
CS: are there conflicts with current schedule?
12:49:16 [Tim]
SAZ: what is BentoWeb participation this summer?
12:49:53 [Tim]
CV: update of test suite to third WD (coordinate with CS) but in general for TF no major impact
12:50:40 [Tim]
SAZ: want to update existing test suite to new draft - are you updating internally?
12:50:56 [Tim]
CS: working on updating but not finished yet
12:51:26 [Tim]
CV: several weeks before loading new tests but up-to-date with current tasks
12:51:54 [Tim]
SAZ: several tests that have been developed that won't change with new WD?
12:53:29 [Tim]
..get those tests uploaded while internal development proceeds?
12:53:48 [Tim]
CS: references need to be updated too (not just copy-and-paste)
12:54:03 [Tim]
CS: should be done before next teleconference
12:56:34 [Tim]
SAZ: next teleconference use rest of time to upload tests to CVS repository?
12:57:06 [Tim]
CV: this update will need to be internally validated
12:57:24 [Tim]
..need to check out any changes to techniques/guidelines
12:57:40 [Tim]
.. may take until mid-August
12:58:03 [Tim]
SAZ: maybe take tests after validation and upload them to repository
12:58:20 [Tim]
.. use teleconference time to check progress with uploading
13:00:07 [Tim]
SAZ: MC and I talking about additional resources for TF (dynamics of TF changes)
13:00:30 [Tim]
.. as BentoWeb participation changes and WCAG work further develops
13:01:03 [Tim]
.. if you know of further folks let TF know
13:01:46 [Tim]
.. we've just been taking contributions from BentoWeb and putting up on server
13:02:11 [Tim]
SAZ: plans to be off sometime in August
13:02:32 [Tim]
TB: plan to be off first two weeks of August
13:02:34 [shadi]
plan to be off 6-17 August
13:02:49 [Tim]
CS: no conflicts with current schedule
13:02:51 [CarlosI]
Will be off from 23rd July to 22nd August, both included
13:02:59 [Tim]
CV: here for whole summer
13:03:30 [Tim]
EV: off from 15 July to 5 August
13:05:46 [Tim]
SAZ: no major conflicts anticipated
13:05:50 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
13:05:50 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Action item review" taken up [from shadi]
13:06:08 [shadi]
13:06:15 [Tim]
CS: SAZ has updated review process document and moved it to new location
13:06:28 [Tim]
.. does that finish review process?
13:06:42 [Tim]
SAZ: changed format of page (lightly)
13:07:09 [Tim]
.. all on CVS so all can fix any problems - otherwise let SAZ know of any issues
13:07:50 [Tim]
SAZ: next meeting is two weeks - BentoWeb people busy with updating test samples
13:08:11 [Tim]
.. try to get more reviews now or wait for updates
13:10:03 [Tim]
SAZ: hope is that migrate test samples and get more review
13:10:12 [Tim]
.. need more people to review
13:10:32 [Zakim]
13:10:34 [Zakim]
13:10:36 [Zakim]
13:10:41 [Vangelis]
Vangelis has left #tsdtf
13:10:41 [Zakim]
13:10:43 [Zakim]
13:11:09 [Zakim]
13:11:11 [Zakim]
13:11:12 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:11:13 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shadi, Tim_Boland, Christophe_Strobbe, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, Cooper, JohannesK, CarlosV, berrueta, CarlosI
13:12:22 [shadi]
zakim, bye
13:12:22 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
13:12:27 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:12:31 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
13:12:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate shadi
13:12:33 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:12:37 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
13:12:37 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in :
13:12:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ to coordinate with CS and systems team to install the script on W3C server [1]
13:12:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in
13:12:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to send requirements for installation to Shadi [2]
13:12:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in