IRC log of mwts on 2007-06-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:52:06 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:52:06 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc
14:52:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
14:52:17 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
14:52:17 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
14:52:17 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
14:52:18 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
14:52:29 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Jun/0013.html
14:52:31 [dom]
Chair: Dom
14:52:38 [dom]
Regrets: Wilhelm
14:55:55 [Jenise]
Jenise has joined #mwts
14:56:41 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
14:56:48 [Zakim]
+Jenise
14:58:29 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
14:58:42 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has joined #mwts
14:59:37 [Zakim]
+carmelo
14:59:54 [Zakim]
+??P21
15:00:28 [Zakim]
+dom
15:00:42 [dom]
zakim, ??P21 is dmitri
15:00:42 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
15:02:48 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
15:03:13 [dom]
ACTION: Allen to see from where the harness should be linked [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action12] [DONE]
15:03:47 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to rewrite Till's message on SVGT test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE]
15:04:37 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to check with SVG and CSS WG whether they want more visibility of their test suites through the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action13] [DONE]
15:06:06 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/mth/results?ts=dom1 Results for DOM Test suite on mobile user agents
15:06:55 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/mth/results?ts=dom1&showall=1 Results for DOM Test suite for all user agents
15:07:25 [Carmelo]
Carmelo - Will results still show even from destop machine?/
15:07:36 [dom]
Topic: Liaison with OMA
15:07:41 [Carmelo]
Dom - Yes , but they ill not be shown by default
15:09:22 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING]
15:09:31 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09] [PENDING]
15:10:23 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Jun/0006.html
15:11:40 [dom]
RESOLVED: having a common teleconf with OMA IOP group
15:12:52 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to send review of UAProf test suite
15:13:14 [dom]
Topic: AJAX test suite
15:15:18 [dom]
Topic: Community-based Test suite
15:15:32 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to look at creating submission framework [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [PENDING]
15:15:44 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submit
15:18:14 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to submit example test cases for guidelines document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action11] [DONE]
15:18:21 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007May/0015.html
15:19:10 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to incorporate Wilhelm's contribution to the guidelines document
15:20:04 [Zakim]
-dom
15:20:05 [Zakim]
-carmelo
15:20:06 [Zakim]
-Jenise
15:20:07 [Zakim]
-dmitri
15:20:09 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:20:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jenise, carmelo, dom, dmitri
15:20:11 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:20:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:21:18 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has left #mwts
15:30:24 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
I see 10 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-actions.rdf :
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING] [1]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-02-48
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Allen to see from where the harness should be linked [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action12] [DONE] [2]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-03-13
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to rewrite Till's message on SVGT test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE] [3]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-03-47
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to check with SVG and CSS WG whether they want more visibility of their test suites through the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action13] [DONE] [4]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-04-37
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING] [5]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-09-22
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09] [PENDING] [6]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-09-31
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to send review of UAProf test suite [7]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-12-52
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to look at creating submission framework [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [PENDING] [8]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-15-32
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to submit example test cases for guidelines document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action11] [DONE] [9]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-18-14
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to incorporate Wilhelm's contribution to the guidelines document [10]
15:30:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-irc#T15-19-10
15:30:31 [dom]
zakim, bye
15:30:31 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts