W3C

- DRAFT -

UWA WG Weekly Call
14 Jun 2007

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
+, Keith
Regrets
Rotan, Rhys, Kevin
Chair
Dave
Scribe
Dave

Contents


 

 

<scribe> Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-uwa/2007Jun/0036.html

<scribe> ScribeNick: Dave

approval of f2f minutes

<Kangchan> I'm in IRC.

Jose asks about FT presentation and whether it is the same as the position paper in the workshop?

Keith: a bit of both

Dave to add link to Keith's slides from the minutes

Jose: we made a resolution that DIAL was a superset of XHTML2

Dave: yes to ensure its a proper superset rather than an extended subset

Any further questions on the minutes?

None

Any objections to publishing the f2f minutes?

No objections:

Resolutions: we will publish UWA F2F minutes from Dublin

Review of actions

Stephane is connecting to the issue tracker and has done a few of them.

On the wiki action item, we are waiting for feedback from the Systems tem.

Stephane proposes we wait until July 10th.

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Boyera to report back on possibility of using Semantic Media Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/dublin-uwa-f2f-mins.html#action06]

<steph> http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/trackbot/actions/24

<Kangchan> If it is really impossible to install the Semantic Media Wiki in W3c Site, I can install it in W3C Korea Office.

<steph> thks kangchan for the offer

Stephane: drop asking Keio about hosting the face to face as ETRI can host it afterall.

<steph> we will see on july 10

<steph> http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/trackbot/actions/20

<steph> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-uwa/2007Jun/0025.html

<steph> http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/trackbot/actions/3

Stephane proposes we def er discussion of the DISelect/XAF transition until next week when Rhys and Rotan will be present.

Stephane asks Keith about the action from May on creating a DCCI namespace.

Stephane proposes http://www.w3.org/2007/dcci

<steph> http://www.w3.org/2007/dcci/

Stephane will work on this today.

<Keith> Thanks!

Dave to follow up with Stephane the action numbering after some problems gluing together different parts of the minutes.

<steph> http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/trackbot/actions/19

<steph> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-uwa/2007Jun/0039.html

Stephane will update the action tracker to note that Rhys completed action 19 this morning.

any other business?

Keith: we are working through the unit tests and will update the test page.

Stephane: let's cover CC/PP 2 in next week's agenda, as we have had a number of comments.

end of meeting

Summary of Action Items

[PENDING] ACTION: Boyera to report back on possibility of using Semantic Media Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/dublin-uwa-f2f-mins.html#action06]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.128 (CVS log)
$Date: 2007/06/14 13:24:26 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.128  of Date: 2007/02/23 21:38:13  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found ScribeNick: Dave
Inferring Scribes: Dave

WARNING: Replacing previous Present list. (Old list: Stephane, Dave._Jose)
Use 'Present+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list,
such as: <dbooth> Present+ +, Keith

Present: + Keith

WARNING: Fewer than 3 people found for Present list!

Regrets: Rotan Rhys Kevin
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-uwa/2007Jun/0036.html
Got date from IRC log name: 14 Jun 2007
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-uwawg-minutes.html
People with action items: boyera

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]