IRC log of grddl-wg on 2007-06-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:02:30 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #grddl-wg
15:02:30 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc
15:02:38 [DanC]
scribe: chimezie
15:02:43 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 1
15:02:43 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-06-13T11:00-0400" taken up
15:03:07 [Zakim]
+Harry_Halpin
15:03:07 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/att-0046/SV_MEETING_TITLE_--_6_Jun_2007.htm minutes 6 Jun
15:03:19 [Simone]
Simone has joined #grddl-wg
15:03:23 [Zakim]
+??P30
15:03:36 [DanC]
Zakim, ??P30 is jjc
15:03:37 [Zakim]
+jjc; got it
15:04:01 [HarryH]
regrets: rreck (late at least)
15:04:01 [Zakim]
+DBooth
15:04:14 [chimezie]
Chair: HarryH
15:04:16 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:04:20 [briansuda]
Zakim, IPcaller is briansuda
15:04:20 [Zakim]
+briansuda; got it
15:04:22 [HarryH]
PROPOSED: to approve GRDDL WG -- 6 Jun 2007 as a true record
15:04:30 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/att-0046/SV_MEETING_TITLE_--_6_Jun_2007.htm
15:04:31 [DanC]
2nd
15:04:36 [jjc]
jjc has joined #grddl-wg
15:04:53 [chimezie]
Scribenick: chimezie
15:04:55 [HarryH]
APPROVED http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/att-0046/SV_MEETING_TITLE_--_6_Jun_2007.htm as true minutes
15:05:02 [HarryH]
PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 20 June 11:00-0400. scribe volunteer?
15:05:24 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
15:05:24 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:05:33 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
15:05:33 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose DBooth
15:05:57 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe
15:05:57 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose DanC
15:05:58 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe
15:05:58 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose briansuda
15:06:31 [HarryH]
BrianS is scribe next week.
15:06:37 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
15:06:37 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Primer" taken up
15:06:58 [chimezie]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:06:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see john-l, FabienG, DanC, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Harry_Halpin, jjc, DBooth, briansuda
15:06:59 [dbooth]
dbooth has joined #grddl-wg
15:07:34 [HarryH]
ACTION: danja to review primer [CONTINUES]
15:07:46 [DanC]
q+ to brief Harry on schedule noodling and consider withdrawing danja's action
15:07:57 [Zakim]
+Murray_Maloney
15:08:03 [HarryH]
ack DanC
15:08:03 [Zakim]
DanC, you wanted to brief Harry on schedule noodling and consider withdrawing danja's action
15:10:01 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/0041
15:12:36 [DanC]
JJC: the primer uses eRDF, which isn't up-to-date w.r.t. our base-uri/redirect investigations
15:13:02 [DanC]
... IanD's markup uses rel="profile", but I prefer something more like rel="alternate-profile-uri"
15:13:11 [dbooth]
rrsagent, where am i?
15:13:11 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-13-11
15:13:23 [HarryH]
ACTION: jjc to fix glean-profile to work with redirects
15:13:35 [HarryH]
ACTION: jjc to ping ianD to get eRDF to work with updated GRDDL agents.
15:13:48 [dbooth]
rrsagent, please make minutes public
15:13:48 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'please make minutes public', dbooth. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:14:09 [HarryH]
h17 profile isn't there.
15:14:23 [john-l]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/0066.html
15:14:35 [chimezie]
john-l: made progress on excel example in primer
15:15:27 [chimezie]
HarryH: there will be problems if jane's schedule output RDF graph is modified
15:15:47 [chimezie]
HarryH: I'm not sure what is broken about jane's schedule
15:15:51 [DanC]
(I suggest a "make check" for the primer that checks everything.)
15:16:01 [chimezie]
jjc: lacking ns declaration
15:16:16 [chimezie]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/0042.html
15:16:33 [dbooth]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:16:58 [chimezie]
jjc: hotel data is now working (but output file might be wrong)
15:17:15 [DanC]
q+ to suggest a primer-qa session after this meeting
15:17:17 [chimezie]
jjc: easy to update output file
15:17:20 [HarryH]
ACTION: jjc to fix janeschedule to best of his ability.
15:17:36 [HarryH]
ACTION: jjc to update hotel-data
15:17:41 [HarryH]
ack DanC
15:17:41 [Zakim]
DanC, you wanted to suggest a primer-qa session after this meeting
15:18:04 [HarryH]
ACTION: HarryH to double-check XSL location for HL7.
15:18:08 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/glean-HL7-CDA.xslt
15:18:10 [jjc]
404s
15:18:25 [chimezie]
that XSLT has been moved into test repository
15:18:25 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
15:18:25 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "GRDDL Transformation Library" taken up
15:18:51 [chimezie]
-> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/hl7-rim-to-pomr.xslt
15:19:11 [Simone]
Zakim, passcode please?
15:19:11 [Zakim]
the conference code is 47335 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), Simone
15:19:12 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 2
15:19:14 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Primer" taken up
15:19:16 [chimezie]
DanC: what is the timing for the primer track
15:19:34 [Zakim]
+??P11
15:19:38 [HarryH]
ACTION: HarryH to double-check primer SPARQL queries.
15:19:39 [Simone]
Zakim, P11 is me
15:19:39 [Zakim]
sorry, Simone, I do not recognize a party named 'P11'
15:19:49 [chimezie]
jjc: publish primer next week?
15:19:49 [Simone]
Zakim, ??P1 is me
15:19:49 [Zakim]
+Simone; got it
15:20:16 [dbooth]
zakim, mute simone
15:20:16 [Zakim]
Simone should now be muted
15:20:29 [chimezie]
DanC: june 20 decision on primer?
15:20:36 [HarryH]
Let's try our best to get Primer ready for publication as a note by next week?
15:21:48 [chimezie]
jjc: outstanding primer actions are relatively trivial
15:22:12 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/0038
15:22:16 [jjc]
has one critical edit
15:23:51 [jjc]
suggest ignore first non-critical edit, the second non-critical comment is addressed
15:24:07 [DanC]
I think I see suggested text in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0081.html by dbooth 29 May
15:24:15 [DanC]
"Use of a
15:24:15 [DanC]
namespace on the root element represents a declaration that the document
15:24:15 [DanC]
conforms to the semantics of that namespace as defined by the namespace
15:24:15 [DanC]
owner"
15:25:54 [chimezie]
... conversation continues about TAG conversation about namespace and enforced semantics
15:26:13 [HarryH]
"It is good practice that Use of a
15:26:13 [HarryH]
namespace on the root element represents a declaration that the document
15:26:13 [HarryH]
conforms to the semantics of that namespace as defined by the namespace
15:26:13 [HarryH]
owner."
15:26:20 [dbooth]
q+
15:26:56 [HarryH]
ack dbooth
15:27:05 [chimezie]
where does that authority come from?
15:27:23 [chimezie]
i'm not aware of any spec which mandates conformance of a namespace by it's use
15:27:33 [chimezie]
s/it's/its
15:27:56 [jjc]
q+ to ask where this sentence goes in primer?
15:28:32 [HarryH]
ack jjc
15:28:32 [Zakim]
jjc, you wanted to ask where this sentence goes in primer?
15:30:12 [dbooth]
q+ to ask whether this statement really reflect the wg decision
15:30:17 [HarryH]
ack dbooth
15:30:17 [Zakim]
dbooth, you wanted to ask whether this statement really reflect the wg decision
15:30:44 [chimezie]
i agree, wholeheartedly
15:30:50 [DanC]
q+ to note "When a namespace URI owner provides a namespace document, it is authoritative for the namespace." -- http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#namespace-document
15:31:12 [HarryH]
ack DanC
15:31:12 [Zakim]
DanC, you wanted to note "When a namespace URI owner provides a namespace document, it is authoritative for the namespace." -- http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#namespace-document
15:31:14 [chimezie]
Murray: we should be careful about talking about semantics that must be followed from the use of a namespace, especially if there is nothing to quote and no precedent
15:31:45 [chimezie]
that quote doesn't mention semantics
15:31:48 [chimezie]
which works
15:32:22 [chimezie]
-> http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#namespace-document
15:32:50 [dbooth]
q+ to note that whether the GRDDL results reflect any or all of the semantics of the document is a different question
15:32:51 [DanC]
(I want it at the end of the primer, as a sort of "what to watch out for")
15:33:20 [chimezie]
HarryH: is the primer the best place for the example?
15:34:09 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html#scheduling
15:34:17 [HarryH]
Under "referencing via profile document"
15:34:32 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html#hl7
15:35:48 [chimezie]
dbooth: happy to help wording - avoiding 'semantics'
15:35:54 [DanC]
(I think the one-sentence version doesn't work for the primer. either tell the story or don't.)
15:37:19 [chimezie]
we *do* give the rdf namespace special consideration (with our base rule) but we don't apply this generally
15:37:28 [jjc]
note: excel example will not work - it uses a urn: namespace
15:38:04 [john-l]
What's wrong with that?
15:38:06 [chimezie]
DanC: in the freddy/ralph example, ralph should not have been surprised by the change to the GRDDL mechanisms in the namespace
15:38:20 [jjc]
nothing, but we can't add a namespaceTransformation to it
15:38:31 [john-l]
Oh, it won't work for this case.
15:38:39 [john-l]
I thought you meant it wouldn't work in general. :)
15:39:26 [jjc]
q+ to summarize
15:39:56 [dbooth]
Whether or not the GRDDL results reflect the FULL semantics of the document is a totally different question.
15:42:06 [chimezie]
jjc: the example is useful for a healthwarning. It might impact our schedule
15:42:24 [DanC]
(david, do you think you could make a 4-paragraph version of the freddie/ralph story as section of the primer?)
15:45:03 [Zakim]
+??P13
15:45:38 [rreck]
rreck has joined #grddl-wg
15:46:24 [chimezie]
Zakim, ??P13 is rreck
15:46:24 [Zakim]
+rreck; got it
15:46:51 [chimezie]
are we in agreement to add this story to the primer?
15:48:34 [HarryH]
ACTION: HarryH will put in small paragraph mentioning possibility of namespace transforms re DBooth's comment.
15:48:40 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
15:48:40 [Zakim]
I see a speaker queue remaining and respectfully decline to close this agendum, HarryH
15:48:45 [HarryH]
ack
15:48:50 [chimezie]
jjc: it would be a good idea to add this to the primer - even if it is a minor edit
15:48:56 [HarryH]
ack dbooth
15:48:56 [Zakim]
dbooth, you wanted to note that whether the GRDDL results reflect any or all of the semantics of the document is a different question
15:49:00 [HarryH]
ack jjc
15:49:00 [Zakim]
jjc, you wanted to summarize
15:49:06 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
15:49:06 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "GRDDL Transformation Library" taken up
15:49:38 [chimezie]
jjc: changing from embeddedRDF to inlineRDF - clash in primer
15:49:47 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/0060.html agenda request: library
15:50:34 [DanC]
+1 change those tests, provided we re-approve them.
15:50:39 [chimezie]
jjc: we replace references to embeddedRDF to go to inlineRDF instead (refactoring)
15:50:42 [DanC]
name one such test somebody, please?
15:50:59 [chimezie]
DanC: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#embedded-rdf1
15:51:11 [DanC]
tx
15:51:48 [DanC]
q+ to think out loud about getting coherent test results after this change
15:52:04 [HarryH]
ack DanC
15:52:05 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2003/g/inline-rdf
15:52:06 [Zakim]
DanC, you wanted to think out loud about getting coherent test results after this change
15:52:18 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2003/g/xml-attributes parsing error
15:53:09 [chimezie]
DanC: conservative route would be to add new tests
15:53:28 [chimezie]
DanC: liberal thing is to assume anyone who passed the old test, passes the new one
15:54:00 [chimezie]
jjc: libxslt is less functional than saxon / 4suite XML - interesting implementation resport
15:55:13 [chimezie]
so we 1) update test editor's draft with approval for embedded-rdf* removed and material updated 2) poing dave ?
15:55:16 [DanC]
(I'm pleased with john's updates to http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/test_results ; I nominate him to coordinate)
15:55:24 [chimezie]
s/poing/ping
15:56:03 [HarryH]
ACTION: chime to update editor's draft with new test material for embedded RDF.
15:56:16 [DanC]
(I'm leaning more and more toward renaming the tests.)
15:56:31 [HarryH]
ACTION: john-l to ping Dave Beckett about embeddedRDF.
15:57:41 [HarryH]
PROPOSED ACTION: Chime to rename embedded RDF tests in Editor's Draft and test files to inline RDF.
15:57:52 [HarryH]
ACTION: Chime to rename embedded RDF tests in Editor's Draft and test files to inline RDF.
15:57:56 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2003/g/inline-rdf
15:58:11 [chimezie]
jjc: the new transform URI
15:58:24 [HarryH]
Zakim, action -9
15:58:24 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'action -9', HarryH
15:58:39 [jjc]
rel="profile" href=".."
15:58:42 [DanC]
action -9
15:59:09 [jjc]
rel="alternate-profile-uri" href="..."
16:00:17 [jjc]
consensus for first version
16:00:22 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:00:22 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "#issue-base-param" taken up
16:00:50 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 6
16:00:50 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Implementation Report, toward PR request" taken up
16:00:54 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 7
16:00:54 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "Advocating/Logo" taken up
16:00:58 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 8\
16:00:58 [Zakim]
'8\\' does not match any agenda item, HarryH
16:01:00 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 8
16:01:00 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "#issue-faithful-infoset (follow-up, liaison)" taken up
16:01:10 [HarryH]
ack DanC
16:04:08 [dbooth]
q+ to note two kinds of variability in the pre-processing
16:08:26 [dbooth]
Two kinds of variability in the pre-processing: 1. Variability that is *needed* to correctly process different kinds of documents; 2. Variability that is the result of the pre-processing being underspecified, which *can* be fixed by defining a default pre-processing model. Thus I am quite interested in what the GRDDL WG would say the XProc.
16:08:50 [HarryH]
ack dbooth
16:08:50 [Zakim]
dbooth, you wanted to note two kinds of variability in the pre-processing
16:09:10 [Zakim]
-Murray_Maloney
16:09:37 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 5
16:09:37 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "GRDDL vocabulary and misc spec edits" taken up
16:09:42 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 4
16:09:42 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "#issue-base-param" taken up
16:10:52 [HarryH]
Ask Dom re ACTION: DanC to remove base param from online GRDDL service and home2rss.xsl
16:12:53 [HarryH]
ACTION: HH to remove or clarify base param in eRDF transformation [WITHDRAW]
16:12:54 [DanC]
JJC: I think the eRDF base situation is similar to the RDFa situation
16:13:00 [chimezie]
jjc: looks like there was a bug in the GRDDL service (Dom')
16:13:05 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/base
16:13:35 [DanC]
(hunting for a version # in http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/base ... oh well...)
16:14:49 [chimezie]
jjc: the intent was for it to be commentary on the spec (informative)
16:15:19 [chimezie]
DanC: there was dialog about collision between xml:base and XHTML Base
16:16:08 [dbooth]
I think it would be unwise to make it normative, in case there is conflict with other specs, such as RFC 3986.
16:16:31 [dbooth]
appendix sounds fine to me
16:16:33 [chimezie]
DanC: will an informative appendix work?
16:16:55 [john-l]
ACTION: john-l to review http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/base
16:18:41 [chimezie]
jjc: this is not WRT an outstanding comment - with the exception of dbooth's
16:19:08 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0069
16:19:34 [chimezie]
jjc: we haven't discussed messaging pipeline situation via email
16:19:46 [chimezie]
dbooth: base uri issue - dealt with adequately
16:20:06 [chimezie]
dbooth: is an XML message a representation or an IR with itself as a representation?
16:20:15 [chimezie]
dbooth: had a suggestion for the latter
16:21:04 [chimezie]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0096.html
16:21:34 [DanC]
(if the "pipeline is part of base param" hypothesis is false, then somebody should agenda+ something)
16:21:38 [chimezie]
jjc: we need more discussion on this
16:22:12 [chimezie]
jjc: dbooth should clarify what is still pending
16:22:37 [HarryH]
ACTION: Dbooth to clarify precisely what parts of his XML message passing example still need to be addressed and how he suggests addressing them.
16:23:14 [chimezie]
dbooth: other issue - pipeline scenario brings up ambiguity problem
16:23:22 [chimezie]
... i.e., dbooth-3
16:24:16 [chimezie]
HarryH: ambiguity problem is not resolved to dbooths satisfaction
16:25:03 [chimezie]
dbooth: problem with conformance vocabulary - not a problem with test cases
16:26:09 [chimezie]
... conversation continues about how suggestions should be presented to the WG
16:26:22 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:26:22 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "GRDDL vocabulary and misc spec edits" taken up
16:27:21 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:27:21 [Zakim]
agendum 5 was just opened, HarryH
16:27:27 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 6
16:27:27 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Implementation Report, toward PR request" taken up
16:28:07 [HarryH]
CTION: john to produce new EARL output including #error1 [DONE]
16:28:17 [chimezie]
ACTION: john to produce new EARL output including #error1 [DONE]
16:29:32 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:29:32 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "GRDDL vocabulary and misc spec edits" taken up
16:29:33 [chimezie]
ACTION: chimezie to update test manifest to include statements about features exercises by each test
16:29:39 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 7
16:29:39 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "Advocating/Logo" taken up
16:29:42 [chimezie]
s/exercises/exercised
16:30:24 [HarryH]
Simone - are you happy with continuing with logo work with SWEO, i.e. Ben Nowack?
16:30:25 [HarryH]
OK.
16:30:26 [chimezie]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:30:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see john-l, FabienG, DanC, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Harry_Halpin, jjc, DBooth, briansuda, Simone (muted), rreck
16:30:34 [HarryH]
ACTION: HH to e-mail GRDDL Logo contest announcement - semantic web at w3.org. (pending SWEO coordination) [WITHDRAWN]
16:30:41 [Simone]
Zakim, unmute me
16:30:41 [Zakim]
Simone should no longer be muted
16:31:10 [Simone]
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/Logos
16:31:41 [Simone]
at this address we may see our logos
16:31:43 [Simone]
with dods
16:31:57 [Simone]
already on SWEO materials
16:32:11 [DanC]
ah... so you're satisfied that SWEO is considering the suggestions you made.
16:32:12 [HarryH]
So task is in fact already actively continuing with SWEO.
16:32:33 [HarryH]
Happy Simone?
16:32:41 [Simone]
yes, the 3 dods are accepded also by benjamin
16:32:45 [HarryH]
Sounds great.
16:32:51 [Simone]
yes, it's fine :)
16:33:00 [HarryH]
Meeting adjourned.
16:33:37 [chimezie]
zakim, list attendees
16:33:37 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been john-l, FabienG, DanC, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Harry_Halpin, jjc, DBooth, briansuda, Murray_Maloney, Simone, rreck
16:33:50 [FabienG]
Zakim, mute Simone
16:33:50 [Zakim]
Simone should now be muted
16:33:58 [chimezie]
rssagent, actions
16:34:10 [chimezie]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:34:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-minutes.html chimezie
16:34:10 [Zakim]
-DBooth
16:34:21 [HarryH]
Primer work.
16:34:25 [Zakim]
-rreck
16:35:11 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
16:35:30 [chimezie]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:35:38 [chimezie]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
16:35:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-minutes.html chimezie
16:35:46 [chimezie]
Zakim, bye
16:35:46 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were john-l, FabienG, DanC, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Harry_Halpin, jjc, DBooth, briansuda, Murray_Maloney, Simone, rreck
16:35:46 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #grddl-wg
16:35:49 [DanC]
I'm interested to paste in the spreadsheet example. has anybody besides john read it?
16:35:52 [chimezie]
RRSAgent, bye
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
I see 16 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-actions.rdf :
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: danja to review primer [CONTINUES] [1]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-07-34
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jjc to fix glean-profile to work with redirects [2]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-13-23
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jjc to ping ianD to get eRDF to work with updated GRDDL agents. [3]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-13-35
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jjc to fix janeschedule to best of his ability. [4]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-17-20
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jjc to update hotel-data [5]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-17-36
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: HarryH to double-check XSL location for HL7. [6]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-18-04
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: HarryH to double-check primer SPARQL queries. [7]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-19-38
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: HarryH will put in small paragraph mentioning possibility of namespace transforms re DBooth's comment. [8]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-48-34
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: john-l to ping Dave Beckett about embeddedRDF. [10]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-56-31
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chime to rename embedded RDF tests in Editor's Draft and test files to inline RDF. [11]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T15-57-52
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: HH to remove or clarify base param in eRDF transformation [WITHDRAW] [12]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T16-12-53
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: john-l to review http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/base [13]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T16-16-55
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dbooth to clarify precisely what parts of his XML message passing example still need to be addressed and how he suggests addressing them. [14]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T16-22-37
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: john to produce new EARL output including #error1 [DONE] [15]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T16-28-17
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: chimezie to update test manifest to include statements about features exercises by each test [16]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T16-29-33
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: HH to e-mail GRDDL Logo contest announcement - semantic web at w3.org. (pending SWEO coordination) [WITHDRAWN] [17]
16:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-grddl-wg-irc#T16-30-34
16:36:10 [DanC]
maybe best to let harry paste in the spreadsheet example, so it goes thru his head