IRC log of wai-wcag on 2007-05-31

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:49:31 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:49:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-wai-wcag-irc
19:49:37 [Ben]
RRSAgent, do not start a new log
19:49:43 [Ben]
RRSAgent, make log world
19:49:49 [Ben]
zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
19:49:49 [Zakim]
ok, Ben; I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM scheduled to start 49 minutes ago
19:49:57 [Ben]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Telecon
19:50:13 [Ben]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2007AprJun/0154.html
19:50:27 [Ben]
Chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
19:50:34 [Ben]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
19:51:07 [Ben]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
19:51:22 [Ben]
agenda+ 90 minute meetings
19:51:31 [Ben]
agenda+ April 17 Public Working Draft
19:51:43 [Ben]
agenda+ Technique Editors
19:51:56 [Ben]
agenda+ Survey on response to comments
19:52:05 [Ben]
agenda+ Responses from our commenters
19:58:52 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
19:59:18 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
19:59:24 [Zakim]
+??P0
19:59:29 [Ben]
zakim, ??P0 is Ben_Caldwell
19:59:29 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
19:59:38 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
19:59:53 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:07 [Ben]
zakim, [IBM] is Andi_Snow-Weaver
20:00:07 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow-Weaver; got it
20:00:59 [Sofia]
Sofia has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:12 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.668.aaaa
20:01:18 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
20:01:31 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:01:40 [Ben]
zakim, +1.301.668.aaa is Bruce_Bailey
20:01:40 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey; got it
20:01:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.410.757.aabb
20:01:51 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:58 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
20:02:05 [Ben]
zakim, +1.410.757.aabb is Andrew_LaHart
20:02:05 [Zakim]
+Andrew_LaHart; got it
20:02:14 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:02:32 [Ben]
zakim, [IPcaller] is David_MacDonald
20:02:32 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald; got it
20:02:47 [Ben]
zakim, [Microsoft] is Cynthia_Shelly
20:02:47 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly; got it
20:02:49 [Zakim]
+Don_Evans
20:02:55 [Zakim]
+Cooper
20:02:55 [Zakim]
+??P9
20:03:12 [Ben]
zakim, ??P9 is Sofia_Celic
20:03:12 [Zakim]
+Sofia_Celic; got it
20:03:19 [Ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:03:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ben_Caldwell, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Bruce_Bailey, Alex_Li, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Andrew_LaHart, Cynthia_Shelly, David_MacDonald, Don_Evans, Sofia_Celic, Cooper
20:04:09 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:04:24 [Drew]
Drew has joined #wai-wcag
20:04:54 [David_MacDonald]
David_MacDonald has joined #wai-wcag
20:05:04 [Zakim]
+ +0321632aacc
20:05:23 [Christophe]
zakim, +032 is Christophe_Strobbe
20:05:23 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe; got it
20:06:34 [Ben]
scribe: Sofia
20:06:41 [Ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
20:06:41 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from Ben]
20:07:24 [Ben]
zakim, close this item
20:07:24 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
20:07:25 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
20:07:27 [Zakim]
2. 90 minute meetings [from Ben]
20:07:36 [rellero_]
rellero_ has joined #wai-wcag
20:09:25 [Ben]
zakim, take up agendum 2
20:09:25 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "90 minute meetings" taken up [from Ben]
20:09:40 [Zakim]
+??P12
20:09:52 [rellero_]
Zakim, ??P12 is Roberto_Ellero
20:09:52 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Ellero; got it
20:11:07 [Zakim]
+??P13
20:15:42 [Sofia]
zakim, close this item
20:15:42 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
20:15:43 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
20:15:44 [Zakim]
3. April 17 Public Working Draft [from Ben]
20:27:37 [Drew]
Drew has joined #wai-wcag
20:27:43 [Loretta]
My error :-)
20:29:05 [MichaelC]
zakim, ??P13 is Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:29:05 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea; got it
20:32:39 [Loretta]
Sofia, do you need help?
20:32:39 [shawn]
shawn has left #wai-wcag
20:34:02 [MichaelC]
agenda?
20:34:09 [MichaelC]
zakim, take up item 4
20:34:09 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Technique Editors" taken up [from Ben]
20:34:35 [Sofia]
action: Ben + Michael to dreate editor's instructions
20:36:10 [Sofia]
Technique editors: Cynthia for scripting, Katie for HTML, Ben for CSS, David for General and Christophe for failures, Michael for ARIA
20:37:57 [Sofia]
Reviewing of submitted techniques: Andi
20:42:05 [Sofia]
zakim, take up item 6
20:42:05 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Responses from our commenters" taken up [from Ben]
20:42:20 [Sofia]
topic: process for tracking comments
20:45:26 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
20:48:41 [Sofia]
action: Loretta to create a wiki page with a tracking table for comments
20:50:33 [Sofia]
Submit draft responses for comments to Loretta, Ben or Michael. Include URL for comment in the archive.
20:51:10 [Ben]
zakim, agenda?
20:51:10 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda:
20:51:11 [Zakim]
3. April 17 Public Working Draft [from Ben]
20:51:12 [Zakim]
4. Technique Editors [from Ben]
20:51:13 [Zakim]
5. Survey on response to comments [from Ben]
20:51:15 [Zakim]
6. Responses from our commenters [from Ben]
20:51:24 [Ben]
zakim, close agendum 4
20:51:24 [Zakim]
agendum 4, Technique Editors, closed
20:51:25 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
20:51:26 [Zakim]
3. April 17 Public Working Draft [from Ben]
20:51:35 [Ben]
zakim, close agendum 6
20:51:35 [Zakim]
agendum 6, Responses from our commenters, closed
20:51:36 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
20:51:37 [Zakim]
3. April 17 Public Working Draft [from Ben]
20:51:55 [Sofia]
zakim, take up item 5
20:51:55 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Survey on response to comments" taken up [from Ben]
20:51:57 [Ben]
zakim, take up agendum 5
20:51:57 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Survey on response to comments" taken up [from Ben]
20:52:36 [Sofia]
topic: comment from Andy Webb
20:54:26 [Zakim]
-Don_Evans
20:55:59 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: Unanimous consent for first three items
20:56:40 [Sofia]
topic: comments from Joshue O Connor
20:57:31 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: change as amended by Ben
20:59:52 [Sofia]
zakim, close this item
20:59:52 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
20:59:53 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
20:59:54 [Zakim]
3. April 17 Public Working Draft [from Ben]
21:00:54 [Sofia]
zakim, take up item 3
21:00:54 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "April 17 Public Working Draft" taken up [from Ben]
21:01:58 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
21:04:50 [Sofia]
zakim, close this item
21:04:50 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
21:04:51 [Zakim]
I see nothing remaining on the agenda
21:05:00 [Sofia]
agenda?
21:08:28 [Sofia]
topic: responses from our commenters
21:13:44 [Loretta]
Responses to draft: David (Andy Clarke), Alex (Liddy Neville), Andi (Don Barrett) Bruce (Jessica Enders), Michael (Jason White prep)
21:14:06 [Sofia]
Responses to draft: David (Andy Clarke), Alex (Liddy Neville), Andi (Don Barrett) Bruce (Jessica Enders), Michael (Jason White prep)
21:14:19 [Ben]
Present: Ben_Caldwell, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Bruce_Bailey, Alex_Li, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Andrew_LaHart, Cynthia_Shelly, David_MacDonald, Don_Evans, Sofia_Celic, Michael_Cooper, Tim_Boland, Christophe_Strobbe, Roberto_Ellero
21:28:01 [Sofia]
Look into having face-to-face meeting week of July 9th or 16th on West coast USA
21:28:07 [Ben]
present+ Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:28:52 [Sofia]
Look into face-to-face meeting in Europe for last call comments
21:29:48 [Sofia]
possibly in October or November
21:30:45 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow-Weaver
21:30:46 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:30:47 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
21:30:48 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:30:49 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
21:30:51 [Zakim]
-Andrew_LaHart
21:30:52 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
21:30:53 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
21:30:55 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:30:57 [Zakim]
-Roberto_Ellero
21:31:03 [Zakim]
-Sofia_Celic
21:31:05 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
21:31:08 [Ben]
RRSAgent, pointer?
21:31:08 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-wai-wcag-irc#T21-31-08
21:31:17 [Zakim]
-Cooper
21:31:19 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
21:31:21 [Zakim]
Attendees were Ben_Caldwell, Andi_Snow-Weaver, +1.301.668.aaaa, Alex_Li, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Bruce_Bailey, Andrew_LaHart, David_MacDonald, Cynthia_Shelly, Don_Evans, Cooper,
21:31:23 [Zakim]
... Sofia_Celic, Tim_Boland, +0321632aacc, Christophe_Strobbe, Roberto_Ellero, Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:31:28 [Ben]
Zakim, bye
21:31:28 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
21:31:36 [Ben]
RRSAgent, bye
21:31:36 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
21:31:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben + Michael to dreate editor's instructions [1]
21:31:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-wai-wcag-irc#T20-34-35
21:31:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Loretta to create a wiki page with a tracking table for comments [2]
21:31:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-wai-wcag-irc#T20-48-41