IRC log of xmlsec on 2007-05-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:27:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlsec
12:27:57 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc
12:28:00 [tlr]
zakim, this will be xmlsec
12:28:00 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; I see T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM scheduled to start in 32 minutes
12:28:09 [tlr]
Meeting: XML Security Spec Maintenance WG
12:28:15 [tlr]
Date: 22 May 2007
12:28:16 [tlr]
Chair: tlr
12:28:20 [tlr]
scribe: phb
12:28:27 [tlr]
rrsagent, make this record member-confidential
12:28:39 [tlr]
agenda+ convene, administrivia
12:28:45 [tlr]
agenda+ lat meeting's minutes
12:28:49 [tlr]
agenda+ actio item review
12:28:52 [tlr]
zakim, drop agendum 3
12:28:52 [Zakim]
agendum 3, actio item review, dropped
12:28:55 [tlr]
agenda?
12:29:08 [tlr]
agendum 2=last meeting's minutes
12:29:11 [tlr]
zakim, agenda?
12:29:11 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda:
12:29:12 [Zakim]
1. convene, administrivia [from tlr]
12:29:13 [Zakim]
2. last meeting's minutes
12:29:17 [tlr]
agendum 3= action item review
12:29:21 [tlr]
agenda?
12:29:30 [tlr]
agenda+ workshop planning
12:29:49 [tlr]
agenda+ Status of drafts: C14N11 (from XML Core)
12:29:54 [tlr]
agenda+ Status of drafts: DSig Core
12:30:05 [tlr]
agenda+ Status of drafts: Decryption Transform
12:30:16 [tlr]
agenda+ interop testing, participation expectations (member-confidential)
12:30:24 [tlr]
agenda+ test cases
12:30:34 [tlr]
agenda?
12:31:18 [tlr]
Regrets: FrederickHirsch, GilesHogben, AlekseySanin, PeterLipp
12:48:43 [grw]
grw has joined #xmlsec
12:48:47 [tlr]
hi greg
12:49:01 [grw]
hi
12:50:04 [jcc]
jcc has joined #xmlsec
12:52:59 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has now started
12:53:00 [sean]
sean has joined #xmlsec
12:53:06 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has ended
12:53:07 [Zakim]
Attendees were
12:54:33 [tlr]
interesting
12:56:30 [EdS]
EdS has joined #xmlsec
12:56:59 [rmiller3]
rmiller3 has joined #xmlsec
12:57:14 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()9:00AM has now started
12:57:20 [Zakim]
+EdSimon
12:57:58 [hal]
hal has joined #xmlsec
12:58:21 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-781
12:58:21 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
12:58:23 [Zakim]
+Thomas
12:58:27 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.876.aaaa
12:58:47 [tlr]
zakim, aaaa is sean
12:58:47 [Zakim]
+sean; got it
12:58:55 [Zakim]
+Hal_Lockhart
13:00:12 [Zakim]
+ +1.410.695.aabb
13:00:23 [tlr]
zakim, aabb is rmiller3
13:00:23 [Zakim]
+rmiller3; got it
13:00:35 [tlr]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:00:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see EdSimon, sean, Thomas, Hal_Lockhart, rmiller3
13:01:06 [Zakim]
+GregWhitehead
13:01:53 [Zakim]
+R_Salz
13:02:26 [tlr]
ScribeNick: hal
13:02:29 [tlr]
zakim, take up agendum 1
13:02:29 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "convene, administrivia" taken up [from tlr]
13:02:58 [tlr]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0034.html
13:04:03 [Zakim]
+??P10
13:04:14 [tlr]
zakim, ??P10 is jcc
13:04:14 [Zakim]
+jcc; got it
13:04:18 [rmiller3]
Zakim, mute me
13:04:18 [Zakim]
rmiller3 should now be muted
13:04:56 [tlr]
zakim, take up agendum 2
13:04:56 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "last meeting's minutes" taken up
13:04:58 [hal]
resolution: next meeting May 29
13:05:04 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-xmlsec-minutes
13:05:27 [hal]
resolution: minutes accepted
13:05:32 [tlr]
zakim, take up next agendum
13:05:32 [Zakim]
agendum 2 was just opened, tlr
13:05:37 [tlr]
zakim, take up agendum 3
13:05:37 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "action item review" taken up
13:05:51 [tlr]
ACTION-5 closed
13:05:51 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry... I don't know how to close ACTION yet
13:06:21 [tlr]
ACTION-6 continued; Konrad absent
13:06:51 [tlr]
ACTION-22 done
13:07:06 [tlr]
ACTION-26 continue
13:07:13 [tlr]
zakim, take up agendum 4
13:07:13 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "workshop planning" taken up [from tlr]
13:07:34 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/ws/cfp.html
13:07:38 [jcc]
q
13:07:40 [jcc]
q+
13:07:44 [tlr]
ack jcc
13:08:13 [hal]
jcc: noticed typo
13:08:15 [jcc]
q-
13:08:24 [tlr]
zakim, code?
13:08:24 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), tlr
13:08:26 [PHB]
PHB has joined #xmlsec
13:08:31 [tlr]
zakim, code?
13:08:31 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), tlr
13:09:11 [Zakim]
+PHB
13:09:59 [hal]
jcc: what would be the limits on number of people from each org?
13:10:20 [hal]
tlr: if we have excessive numbers we will limit attendance
13:10:30 [hal]
tlr: standard escape hatch
13:10:43 [tlr]
ScribeNick: phb
13:11:26 [PHB2]
PHB2 has joined #xmlsec
13:11:48 [PHB]
hope to close cfp as soon as possible
13:11:55 [PHB]
final closure in 2 weeks
13:12:06 [PHB2]
scribenick phb2
13:12:12 [PHB2]
scribenick: phb2
13:12:25 [PHB2]
ScribeNick: phb2
13:12:41 [tlr]
ACTION: hal to propose additional types of contributions for workshop CFP
13:12:41 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-28 - Propose additional types of contributions for workshop CFP [on Hal Lockhart - due 2007-05-29].
13:13:05 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40279/workshop-timing/results
13:13:23 [PHB2]
Timeline for the workshop, form open, Sept 25-27 days where no known conflicts
13:13:36 [PHB2]
aim for that
13:14:05 [PHB2]
proposal 25,26 Tues and Wed
13:14:13 [PHB2]
nem con
13:14:23 [tlr]
"nem con"?
13:14:34 [PHB2]
nobody objected, passed
13:14:43 [PHB2]
nemo considiere
13:16:18 [PHB2]
???: may be an issue regarding availability of hotels
13:16:31 [PHB2]
Thomas: ok don't do catalonia
13:16:31 [tlr]
s/???/jcc:/
13:16:53 [PHB2]
Do that later workshop
13:17:11 [tlr]
s/that later workshop/meeting of follow-up group/
13:17:42 [PHB2]
Keep offer in grateful consideration for the followup work sometime next year
13:18:48 [PHB2]
Thomas: should we do east or west coast?
13:19:03 [PHB2]
takeup Hal's offer
13:19:21 [PHB2]
Hal: given likely number of participants, any likely issues
13:19:44 [PHB2]
Thomas: given number of attewndees (40+) consider AV support
13:19:55 [tlr]
ScribeNick: PHB2
13:20:09 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to go through hosting requirements with Hal
13:20:09 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-29 - Go through hosting requirements with Hal [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-05-29].
13:20:39 [PHB2]
Thomas: next steps
13:20:48 [PHB2]
need to discuss chair, have candidates
13:20:59 [PHB2]
need approval from W3C management
13:21:32 [PHB2]
Once approved everyone must send in a position paper (inc. members)
13:21:53 [PHB2]
Participation is open to broad community, not just W3C
13:22:12 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to propose detailed timeline for CFP by mail
13:22:12 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-30 - Propose detailed timeline for CFP by mail [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-05-29].
13:22:48 [PHB2]
HAL: Is there a special protocol for members?
13:23:02 [tlr]
zakim, take up agendum 5
13:23:02 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Status of drafts: C14N11 (from XML Core)" taken up [from tlr]
13:23:08 [PHB2]
Thomas: no everyone must submit a paper
13:23:18 [tlr]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0028.html
13:23:26 [tlr]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2007May/0040
13:24:12 [PHB2]
Thomas: status of CR-Recommendation from XML-Core
13:24:27 [PHB2]
Thomas: good time to raise issues
13:25:03 [PHB2]
EdSimon: In the minutes we said we don't expect to give further feedback to XMLCore, this is respect to C14N 1.1 item
13:25:10 [PHB2]
Thomas: yes, this is the case
13:25:30 [PHB2]
.. no extensive discussion on 1.1 C18N
13:25:37 [PHB2]
other issues are open
13:26:28 [tlr]
zakim, take up agendum 6
13:26:28 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Status of drafts: DSig Core" taken up [from tlr]
13:26:38 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/
13:26:39 [PHB2]
Progress issue, 6 months after CR status and 2 interoperable implementations
13:26:44 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/changes.html
13:26:50 [tlr]
s/6 months/3 months/
13:27:03 [EdS]
c18n should be c14n
13:27:36 [PHB2]
Need to walk through draft once more to see that people are OK with changes that have taken place
13:27:45 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/#sec-CoreGeneration
13:28:04 [tlr]
The Reference Processing Model (section 4.3.3.2) requires that validators use Canonical XML 1.0 [XML-C14N] when a transformation that would expect an octet-stream as input is applied to a node-set. We RECOMMEND that generators do not rely on this default behavior, but explicitly identify the transformation that is applied to perform this mapping. In cases in which inclusive canonicalization is desired, we RECOMMEND that Canonical XML 1.1 [XML-C14N11] be used.
13:28:29 [jcc]
q+
13:28:43 [tlr]
ack jcc
13:29:43 [PHB2]
jcc: if an operation is applied on the input, it is not applied to the node set,
13:30:05 [PHB2]
thomas: replace applied to a node set with better wording
13:30:33 [tlr]
"is applied to a node-set" -> "would be applied to a nodeset"?
13:30:37 [sean]
q+
13:30:42 [tlr]
ack sean
13:30:50 [tlr]
q+ sean
13:31:04 [tlr]
The Reference Processing Model (section 4.3.3.2) requires that validators use Canonical XML 1.0 [XML-C14N] when a transformation that would expect an octet-stream as input is applied to a node-set.
13:31:04 [PHB2]
thomas, can everyone live with that
13:31:18 [tlr]
The Reference Processing Model (section 4.3.3.2) requires that validators use Canonical XML 1.0 [XML-C14N] when a transformation that would expect an octet-stream as input +++ WOULD BE +++ applied to a node-set.
13:32:14 [PHB2]
Thomas the point being that the transformation cannot be applied to the node set
13:32:25 [jcc]
would expecte an octet-stream as input receives a node-set
13:33:21 [PHB2]
jcc: not quite
13:34:24 [PHB2]
Thomas: propose wordsmithing change to the mailing list.
13:34:41 [PHB2]
Thomas is the normative intent of this change acceptable?
13:35:12 [tlr]
ACTION: jcc to propose rewording of "Reference processing model" sentence on mailing list
13:35:12 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, couldn't find user - jcc
13:36:25 [tlr]
ACTION: juan-carlos to propose rewording of "Reference processing model" sentence on mailing list
13:36:25 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, couldn't find user - juan-carlos
13:36:55 [tlr]
ACTION: cruellas to propose rewording of "Reference processing model" sentence on mailing list
13:36:56 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-31 - Propose rewording of \"Reference processing model\" sentence on mailing list [on Juan Carlos Cruellas - due 2007-05-29].
13:37:05 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: normative changes in 3.1.1 agreed
13:37:23 [tlr]
q?
13:37:25 [tlr]
ack sean
13:37:33 [tlr]
s/RESOLUTION/PROPOSED RESOLUTION/
13:37:57 [PHB2]
??: first time validator and generator used in text, should be defined?
13:38:32 [PHB2]
Thomas (explains terms)
13:38:36 [tlr]
s/??/sean/
13:38:51 [PHB2]
sean: fine with the terms, just should we put in a definitio
13:40:27 [PHB2]
hal: hard to see how can have a recomendation without an actor, will someone take a recomendation?
13:40:35 [PHB2]
Thomas: sean will you volunteer?
13:40:36 [rsalz]
rsalz has joined #xmlsec
13:40:41 [PHB2]
Sean: give it a shot
13:40:51 [tlr]
ACTION: sean to propose language for "validator" and "generator" that is more in line with rest of rec's style
13:40:51 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-32 - Propose language for \"validator\" and \"generator\" that is more in line with rest of rec\'s style [on Sean Mullan - due 2007-05-29].
13:41:12 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/#sec-RetrievalMethod
13:41:50 [tlr]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0006.html
13:42:43 [Zakim]
-R_Salz
13:42:54 [Zakim]
+[IBMCambridge]
13:43:37 [klanz2]
klanz2 has joined #xmlsec
13:43:37 [tlr]
"For example, a reference that results in the digesting of an |Object| element containing a |SignatureProperties| element is still of type |#Object|"
13:43:41 [PHB2]
thomas: current languahge in 4.4.3
13:43:58 [klanz2]
sorry for beeing late
13:43:59 [PHB2]
... proposal from greg whitehead to add above
13:44:09 [tlr]
zakim, code?
13:44:09 [Zakim]
the conference code is 965732 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), tlr
13:44:26 [tlr]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0011.html
13:44:27 [PHB2]
red text agreed in cambridge, greg proposes adding text
13:44:50 [PHB2]
hal: makes it a lot cleaerer
13:44:56 [jcc]
q+
13:44:57 [PHB2]
nothing like a good for example
13:45:14 [PHB2]
Thomas: propose accepting change
13:45:49 [PHB2]
(confusion as to where we are)
13:46:38 [Zakim]
+??P5
13:46:45 [PHB2]
Proposal is to change 4.3.3.1
13:46:46 [klanz2]
zakim, mute me
13:46:46 [Zakim]
sorry, klanz2, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:46:49 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/#sec-URI
13:47:05 [klanz2]
zakim, +??P5 is klanz2
13:47:05 [Zakim]
sorry, klanz2, I do not recognize a party named '+??P5'
13:47:11 [PHB2]
Greg: proposal was to change text, was refining JCC's proposal
13:47:30 [tlr]
PROPOSED change: "For example, a reference that identifies an Object element containing a SignatureProperties element is still of type #Object." -> "For example, a reference that results in the digesting of an |Object| element containing a |SignatureProperties| element is still of type |#Object|"
13:47:31 [klanz2]
zakim, ? is klanz2
13:47:31 [Zakim]
+klanz2; got it
13:47:39 [klanz2]
zakim, mute me
13:47:39 [Zakim]
klanz2 should now be muted
13:48:21 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: proposed edit from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0011.html
13:49:14 [klanz2]
zakim, unmute me
13:49:14 [Zakim]
klanz2 should no longer be muted
13:49:34 [PHB2]
Thomas: test case, any news?
13:50:00 [PHB2]
Question about 19
13:50:15 [PHB2]
??? havent done up to now, should not be too hard
13:50:26 [tlr]
s/???/Konrad:/
13:50:27 [jcc]
zakim, mute me
13:50:27 [Zakim]
jcc should now be muted
13:50:33 [PHB2]
should be done today
13:50:37 [tlr]
ACTION-19 hopefully closed today
13:50:56 [klanz2]
zakim, mute me
13:50:56 [Zakim]
klanz2 should now be muted
13:50:58 [tlr]
E01 remains unresolved
13:51:34 [jcc]
zakim, unmute me
13:51:34 [Zakim]
jcc should no longer be muted
13:51:35 [PHB2]
Changes to e05 agreed?
13:51:38 [jcc]
q+
13:51:54 [PHB2]
As are ?? changes to the schema
13:52:19 [PHB2]
confirming proposed normative changes
13:52:23 [tlr]
q?
13:52:26 [tlr]
ack jcc
13:53:01 [PHB2]
jcc: issue with the change
13:53:34 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to change formatting of 4.4.3 note
13:53:36 [PHB2]
thomas: its a browser issue
13:53:36 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-33 - Change formatting of 4.4.3 note [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-05-29].
13:53:48 [PHB2]
will change the formatting to make it readable
13:53:57 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/#sec-c14nAlg
13:53:58 [PHB2]
thomas: c14n algorithms
13:54:33 [tlr]
This specification REQUIRES implementation of both Canonical XML 1.0 [XML-C14N] and Canonical XML 1.1 [XML-C14N11]. We RECOMMEND that generators chose Canonical XML 1.1 [XML-C14N11] when inclusive canonicalizatoin is desired.
13:55:16 [PHB2]
people please review and approve this text
13:55:17 [sean]
q+
13:55:22 [tlr]
ack sean
13:55:44 [tlr]
sean: fix canonicalizatoin to canonicalization!
13:57:37 [klanz2]
q?
13:58:05 [PHB2]
jcc: query resolution
13:58:15 [PHB2]
thomas: clarify
13:59:23 [PHB2]
thomas: 6.5.2, (describe changes)
13:59:34 [PHB2]
... identifiers left open for now
13:59:54 [PHB2]
renew identifier proposed for last call or come up with a new one
13:59:55 [klanz2]
zakim, unmute me
13:59:55 [Zakim]
klanz2 should no longer be muted
14:01:06 [tlr]
action: konrad to verify that CR version of C14N11 has no conformance-affecting changes against http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xml-c14n11-20061220/
14:01:08 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-34 - Verify that CR version of C14N11 has no conformance-affecting changes against http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xml-c14n11-20061220/ [on Konrad Lanz - due 2007-05-29].
14:02:10 [PHB2]
if the text changes may need new identifier, otherwise reuse old one
14:02:22 [PHB2]
jcc: request clarification
14:03:32 [PHB2]
thomas: describe changes to note in 6.5.2, gramar changes only
14:03:51 [tlr]
ed simon: move note above 6.5.1
14:03:53 [tlr]
so resolved
14:04:51 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/#sec-c14nAlg
14:05:39 [tlr]
Note: The Reference Generation Model (section 3.1.1) includes further restrictions on the reliance of implicitly defined default transformations by signature generators.
14:05:50 [tlr]
of -> upon
14:06:27 [klanz2]
btw. : CR http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2007/05/CR-xml-c14n11-20070509
14:06:50 [PHB2]
Thomas: ok everyone? nobody objects?
14:06:57 [PHB2]
Thomas: done with the agenda
14:07:22 [Zakim]
-GregWhitehead
14:07:24 [PHB2]
adjorned
14:07:24 [Zakim]
-Hal_Lockhart
14:07:25 [tlr]
rrsagent, please make this record public
14:07:26 [Zakim]
-sean
14:07:27 [Zakim]
-jcc
14:07:29 [Zakim]
-[IBMCambridge]
14:07:29 [Zakim]
-rmiller3
14:07:30 [Zakim]
-PHB
14:07:32 [tlr]
zakim, list attendees
14:07:32 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been EdSimon, Thomas, +1.617.876.aaaa, sean, Hal_Lockhart, +1.410.695.aabb, rmiller3, GregWhitehead, R_Salz, jcc, PHB, [IBMCambridge], klanz2
14:07:37 [tlr]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:07:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-minutes.html tlr
14:07:39 [klanz2]
zakim, unmute me
14:07:39 [Zakim]
klanz2 was not muted, klanz2
14:07:44 [tlr]
phb, there are your minutes. Thanks for revising
14:09:10 [tlr]
rrsagent, excuse us
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-actions.rdf :
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: hal to propose additional types of contributions for workshop CFP [1]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T13-12-41
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: thomas to go through hosting requirements with Hal [2]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T13-20-09
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: thomas to propose detailed timeline for CFP by mail [3]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T13-22-12
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jcc to propose rewording of "Reference processing model" sentence on mailing list [4]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T13-35-12
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: juan-carlos to propose rewording of "Reference processing model" sentence on mailing list [5]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T13-36-25
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: cruellas to propose rewording of "Reference processing model" sentence on mailing list [6]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T13-36-55
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: sean to propose language for "validator" and "generator" that is more in line with rest of rec's style [7]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T13-40-51
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: thomas to change formatting of 4.4.3 note [8]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T13-53-34
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: konrad to verify that CR version of C14N11 has no conformance-affecting changes against http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xml-c14n11-20061220/ [9]
14:09:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-xmlsec-irc#T14-01-06
14:09:17 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/TR/DSig-usage/