IRC log of tsdtf on 2007-05-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:35:26 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:35:26 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc
12:35:31 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, make log world
12:36:09 [Zakim]
+Vangelis_Karkaletsis
12:37:45 [Vangelis]
Agenda+ Review process document
12:37:45 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Review process document: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/tests/process
12:37:45 [carlosV]
zakim, JohannesK is really carlosV
12:37:47 [Zakim]
+carlosV; got it
12:38:13 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Review of example entries based on currently available test samples and reviews
12:38:23 [Christophe]
Agenda+ New tests from BenToWeb team
12:38:31 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Feedback to submitters of test samples
12:38:42 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Test Case Management System
12:38:53 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Web form interface for submitting test samples
12:39:11 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Some resolutions from previous telecons that need to be documented: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007Mar/0023.html
12:40:02 [Christophe]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007May/0002.html
12:40:22 [Christophe]
Chair: CarlosV, Christophe
12:40:30 [Christophe]
Meeting: TSD TF weekly telecon
12:40:35 [Christophe]
zakim, conferences?
12:40:35 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, Christophe.
12:40:41 [Christophe]
zakim, what conferences?
12:40:41 [Zakim]
I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM active
12:40:43 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time is ARCH_Team()8:00AM
12:40:50 [Christophe]
Zakim, this will be WAI_TSDTF
12:40:50 [Zakim]
ok, Christophe, I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM already started
12:41:20 [Christophe]
Regrets: Reinhard, CarlosI
12:41:37 [Vangelis]
Scribe: Vangelis
12:41:52 [Vangelis]
CV: postpone review doc next week
12:42:24 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 2
12:42:24 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Review process document: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/tests/process" taken up [from Christophe]
12:43:22 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 3
12:43:22 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Review of example entries based on currently available test samples and reviews" taken up [from Christophe]
12:45:18 [Vangelis]
ACTION: CarlosV to create alies e-mail address for BenToWeb test case authors
12:46:37 [Vangelis]
CS: going through http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007May/0005.html list
12:47:08 [Vangelis]
CV: maybe need to in TCDL
12:47:35 [Vangelis]
CV: maybe organisation need to be in TCDL
12:48:29 [Vangelis]
CV: put that in usingTCDL doc
12:49:33 [Vangelis]
ACTION: CS using JS and CSS in separate file: put that in usingTCDL
12:49:54 [Vangelis]
ACTION: SAZ to reference that from structure review
12:51:58 [Vangelis]
CS: date, version, dc:creator and dc:rights can be automated
12:52:15 [Vangelis]
CS: rulset fixed
12:52:35 [Vangelis]
CS: pointers issue sorted out
12:53:20 [Vangelis]
CS: dummy files need to follow naming conventions - need to upload that
12:54:03 [Vangelis]
ACTION: EV: dummy file to follow naming convention
12:54:49 [Vangelis]
CV: huge changed in HTTP : need to check for updates
12:55:34 [Vangelis]
CV: last draft : 23rd of march
12:56:33 [Vangelis]
ACTION: CS to update according to latest HTTP and RDF draft
12:57:59 [Vangelis]
CS: no support for JSP
12:59:06 [Vangelis]
CV: pointer to point to rendered code - no source.. need to put in usingTCDL doc
13:00:01 [Vangelis]
ACTION: CS: Add to usingTCDL that pointers need to point to rendered code (no source)
13:02:08 [Vangelis]
MC: possible to add jsp support to a certain directory
13:02:58 [Vangelis]
ACTION: SAZ: check for JSP support
13:04:25 [Vangelis]
CS: "correct links" : LINK elements are also covered
13:04:50 [Vangelis]
CV: need to put that in usingTCDL and ref from review
13:05:34 [Vangelis]
CS: maybe in structure review doc
13:05:41 [Vangelis]
CV: this is only internal doc
13:07:27 [Vangelis]
CV: maybe appendix on using tcdl to address such issues
13:08:56 [Vangelis]
ACTION: CS: Add appendix in usingTCDL: guide on test files
13:10:52 [Vangelis]
CS: validity: no further action
13:13:35 [Vangelis]
http://www.syros.aegean.gr/users/evlach/tcdlform/build/tcdl.html
13:17:12 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
13:18:19 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
13:19:19 [Vangelis]
http://ajaxforms.sourceforge.net/
13:21:58 [Vangelis]
http://www.syros.aegean.gr/users/evlach/tcdlform/web/tcdl.xml
13:24:22 [Vangelis]
CV: take discussion : use ajax technologies ?
13:25:32 [Vangelis]
ACTION: EV: put form discussion on list
13:27:01 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
13:27:02 [Zakim]
-Vangelis_Karkaletsis
13:27:03 [Zakim]
-Cooper
13:27:05 [Zakim]
-carlosV
13:27:06 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
13:27:07 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:27:08 [Zakim]
Attendees were Christophe_Strobbe, Cooper, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, carlosV, Tim_Boland
13:27:53 [Christophe]
rrsagent, pointer,
13:27:53 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T13-27-53
13:27:58 [Christophe]
rrsagent, pointer?
13:27:58 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T13-27-58
13:28:02 [Vangelis]
Vangelis has left #tsdtf
13:28:08 [Christophe]
rrsagent, make log world.
13:28:20 [Christophe]
rrsagent, make log world
13:28:47 [Christophe]
rrsagent, generate minutes
13:28:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-minutes.html Christophe
13:52:50 [Christophe]
Regrets: Shadi, Reinhard, CarlosI
13:52:54 [Christophe]
rrsagent, generate minutes
13:52:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-minutes.html Christophe
13:55:19 [Christophe]
Present: Christophe_Strobbe, Michael_Cooper, Vangelis_Vlachogiannis, Carlos_Velasco, Tim_Boland
13:55:22 [Christophe]
rrsagent, generate minutes
13:55:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-minutes.html Christophe
14:42:31 [Christophe]
zakim, bye
14:42:31 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
14:42:36 [Christophe]
rssagent, bye
14:42:48 [Christophe]
rrsagent, bye
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CarlosV to create alies e-mail address for BenToWeb test case authors [1]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T12-45-18
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS using JS and CSS in separate file: put that in usingTCDL [2]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T12-49-33
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ to reference that from structure review [3]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T12-49-54
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EV: dummy file to follow naming convention [4]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T12-54-03
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to update according to latest HTTP and RDF draft [5]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T12-56-33
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS: Add to usingTCDL that pointers need to point to rendered code (no source) [6]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T13-00-01
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ: check for JSP support [7]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T13-02-58
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS: Add appendix in usingTCDL: guide on test files [8]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T13-08-56
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EV: put form discussion on list [9]
14:42:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-tsdtf-irc#T13-25-32