IRC log of grddl-wg on 2007-04-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:02:44 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #grddl-wg
15:02:44 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-grddl-wg-irc
15:03:16 [rreck]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P1, john-l, FabienG, HarryH
15:03:37 [rreck]
Zakim, i am ??p1
15:03:46 [Zakim]
+rreck; got it
15:04:09 [rreck]
Zakim, what conference is this?
15:04:09 [Zakim]
this is SW_GRDDL()11:00AM conference code 47335
15:04:19 [Zakim]
+Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:04:25 [rreck]
Zakim, is harryH here?
15:04:25 [Zakim]
probably, rreck; HarryH arrived 2 minutes ago
15:04:34 [HarryH]
Zakim, read agenda from http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
15:04:35 [Zakim]
working on it, HarryH
15:04:36 [Zakim]
agenda+ Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-25T11:00-0400
15:04:39 [Zakim]
agendum 11 added
15:04:41 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: Which XHTML documents?
15:04:42 [Zakim]
agendum 12 added
15:04:43 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: #issue-mt-ns
15:04:44 [Zakim]
agendum 13 added
15:04:46 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: #issue-base-uri
15:04:47 [Zakim]
agendum 14 added
15:04:49 [Zakim]
agenda+ Test Cases for Rejection
15:04:50 [Zakim]
agendum 15 added
15:04:51 [Zakim]
agenda+ Test Cases for Approval
15:04:52 [Zakim]
agendum 16 added
15:04:53 [Zakim]
agenda+ Test Cases: Last Call?
15:04:55 [Zakim]
agendum 17 added
15:04:57 [Zakim]
agenda+ CR request for GRDDL Spec
15:05:01 [Zakim]
agendum 18 added
15:05:03 [Zakim]
agenda+ Primer - More Work, Note, or LC?
15:05:05 [Zakim]
agendum 19 added
15:05:07 [Zakim]
agenda+ Advocating
15:05:09 [Zakim]
agendum 20 added
15:05:13 [Zakim]
agenda+ Relationship with RDFa
15:05:15 [Zakim]
agendum 21 added
15:05:17 [Zakim]
done reading agenda, HarryH
15:06:11 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:06:14 [rreck]
Zakim, what is on the agenda?
15:06:15 [Zakim]
I see 18 items remaining on the agenda:
15:06:17 [Zakim]
4. Implementation report/PR request
15:06:17 [Simone]
Zakim, IPcaller is me
15:06:19 [Zakim]
5. Test Cases: Towards Last Call
15:06:21 [Zakim]
6. multiple values in @rel (GRDDL spec editorial)
15:06:27 [Zakim]
7. mechanical rules (GRDDL spec editorial)
15:06:29 [Zakim]
8. #issue-mt-ns (GRDDL spec editorial)
15:06:31 [Zakim]
9. Advocating
15:06:33 [Zakim]
10. Primer
15:06:35 [Zakim]
11. Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-25T11:00-0400
15:06:37 [Zakim]
12. GRDDL Spec: Which XHTML documents?
15:06:39 [Zakim]
13. GRDDL Spec: #issue-mt-ns
15:06:41 [Zakim]
14. GRDDL Spec: #issue-base-uri
15:06:43 [Zakim]
15. Test Cases for Rejection
15:06:45 [Zakim]
16. Test Cases for Approval
15:06:45 [chimezie]
that's the norm for Zakim
15:06:47 [Zakim]
17. Test Cases: Last Call?
15:06:49 [Zakim]
18. CR request for GRDDL Spec
15:06:51 [Zakim]
19. Primer - More Work, Note, or LC?
15:06:51 [jjc]
jjc has joined #grddl-wg
15:06:53 [Zakim]
20. Advocating
15:06:55 [Zakim]
21. Relationship with RDFa
15:06:55 [HarryH]
Zakim, drop item 1
15:06:57 [Zakim]
+Simone; got it
15:06:59 [Zakim]
+ +0127368aaaa
15:07:03 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-18T11:00-0400, dropped
15:07:04 [rreck]
Zakim, item-1
15:07:05 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'item-1', rreck
15:07:09 [rreck]
Zakim, item- 1
15:07:09 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'item- 1', rreck
15:07:15 [chimezie]
Zakim: reset memory
15:07:42 [rreck]
Zakim, reset memory
15:07:42 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'reset memory', rreck
15:07:47 [HarryH]
Zakim, drop agendum 1
15:07:47 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-18T11:00-0400, dropped
15:08:02 [HarryH]
Zakim, what is on the agenda?
15:08:02 [Zakim]
I see 18 items remaining on the agenda:
15:08:07 [Zakim]
4. Implementation report/PR request
15:08:10 [Zakim]
5. Test Cases: Towards Last Call
15:08:15 [Zakim]
6. multiple values in @rel (GRDDL spec editorial)
15:08:18 [Zakim]
7. mechanical rules (GRDDL spec editorial)
15:08:19 [Zakim]
8. #issue-mt-ns (GRDDL spec editorial)
15:08:20 [Zakim]
9. Advocating
15:08:21 [Zakim]
10. Primer
15:08:23 [Zakim]
11. Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-25T11:00-0400
15:08:25 [Zakim]
12. GRDDL Spec: Which XHTML documents?
15:08:27 [Zakim]
13. GRDDL Spec: #issue-mt-ns
15:08:28 [Zakim]
14. GRDDL Spec: #issue-base-uri
15:08:29 [Zakim]
15. Test Cases for Rejection
15:08:31 [Zakim]
16. Test Cases for Approval
15:08:33 [Zakim]
17. Test Cases: Last Call?
15:08:35 [Zakim]
18. CR request for GRDDL Spec
15:08:37 [Zakim]
19. Primer - More Work, Note, or LC?
15:08:39 [Zakim]
20. Advocating
15:08:41 [rreck]
Zakim, get lost
15:08:43 [Zakim]
21. Relationship with RDFa
15:08:45 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'get lost', rreck
15:09:06 [rreck]
no, i am learning Zakim
15:09:15 [HarryH]
Zakim, clear the agenda
15:09:15 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
15:09:23 [HarryH]
Zakim, read agenda from http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
15:09:23 [Zakim]
working on it, HarryH
15:09:25 [Zakim]
agenda+ Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-25T11:00-0400
15:09:26 [Zakim]
agendum 1 added
15:09:27 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: Which XHTML documents?
15:09:28 [Zakim]
agendum 2 added
15:09:29 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: #issue-mt-ns
15:09:31 [Zakim]
agendum 3 added
15:09:33 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: #issue-base-uri
15:09:34 [Zakim]
agendum 4 added
15:09:35 [Zakim]
agenda+ Test Cases for Rejection
15:09:36 [Zakim]
agendum 5 added
15:09:37 [Zakim]
agenda+ Test Cases for Approval
15:09:38 [Zakim]
agendum 6 added
15:09:40 [Zakim]
agenda+ Test Cases: Last Call?
15:09:42 [Zakim]
agendum 7 added
15:09:44 [Zakim]
agenda+ CR request for GRDDL Spec
15:09:46 [Zakim]
agendum 8 added
15:09:48 [Zakim]
agenda+ Primer - More Work, Note, or LC?
15:09:50 [Zakim]
agendum 9 added
15:09:52 [Zakim]
agenda+ Advocating
15:09:54 [Zakim]
agendum 10 added
15:09:56 [Zakim]
agenda+ Relationship with RDFa
15:09:58 [Zakim]
agendum 11 added
15:10:00 [Zakim]
done reading agenda, HarryH
15:10:06 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 1
15:10:06 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-25T11:00-0400" taken up
15:10:13 [HarryH]
chair: HarryH
15:10:18 [HarryH]
scribe: Fabien
15:10:27 [HarryH]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:10:28 [Zakim]
On the phone I see rreck, john-l, FabienG, HarryH, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Simone, +0127368aaaa
15:10:34 [Zakim]
+DanC
15:10:49 [HarryH]
Zakim, aaaa is jjc
15:10:49 [Zakim]
+jjc; got it
15:11:19 [HarryH]
PROPOSE TO CLOSE WITHOUT DISCUSSION: ACTION: DanC to revise "transformation" rule to be clear about spaces, multiple values [DONE] in v1.252
15:11:28 [HarryH]
PROPOSED: to approve GRDDL WG-- 18 Apr 2007 as a true record
15:11:35 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/att-0091/18-grddl-wg-minutes.html
15:11:58 [HarryH]
APPROVED: GRDDL WG-- 18 Apr 2007 as a true record - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/att-0091/18-grddl-wg-minutes.html
15:12:04 [HarryH]
PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 2 May 11:00-0500. scribe volunteer?
15:12:18 [DanC]
ACTION: DanC to revise "transformation" rule to be clear about spaces, multiple values [DONE]
15:12:25 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe?
15:12:25 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, HarryH.
15:12:27 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe
15:12:27 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose FabienG
15:12:35 [HarryH]
RReck will scribe next meeting.
15:12:54 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
15:12:54 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "GRDDL Spec: Which XHTML documents?" taken up
15:13:15 [DanC]
see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0129.html
15:13:22 [DanC]
esp http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/html-and-grddl-xform-attr
15:14:11 [FabienG]
Chime: I can suggest text.
15:14:44 [FabienG]
jjc: I suggested text but not for the green boxes
15:15:19 [FabienG]
DanC: anything about media-types ?
15:15:24 [FabienG]
Chime: no.
15:16:02 [FabienG]
DanC: test case for plain text document don't have GRDDL resul ?
15:17:11 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that the premise of the rel="transform" depend only on (a) XML-wf-ness (b) root element name "html", (c) root element namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml
15:17:22 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that the premise of the rel="transform" rule depend only on (a) XML-wf-ness (b) root element name "html", (c) root element namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml
15:18:05 [FabienG]
jjc: mime-types ?
15:18:22 [DanC]
"has an XML representation" which excludes text/plain
15:20:12 [HarryH]
APPROVED: that the premise of the rel="transform" rule depend only on (a) XML-wf-ness (b) root element name "html", (c) root element namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml
15:20:22 [HarryH]
RESOLVED: that the premise of the rel="transform" rule depend only on (a) XML-wf-ness (b) root element name "html", (c) root element namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml
15:20:30 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
15:20:30 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "GRDDL Spec: #issue-mt-ns" taken up
15:22:09 [FabienG]
Harry: happy with Dan's edit?
15:22:13 [HarryH]
Everyone seems happy with DanC's edits.
15:22:17 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
15:22:17 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "GRDDL Spec: #issue-base-uri" taken up
15:23:35 [FabienG]
JJC: only informative text to remind the implementors
15:24:04 [FabienG]
DanC: the HTML base case was not approved yet
15:24:26 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: yes, cite htmlbase1 to clarify "base IRI of E" in the case of XHTML
15:25:19 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 8
15:25:19 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "CR request for GRDDL Spec" taken up
15:25:33 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/crrequest.html
15:25:46 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/lc-spec
15:26:18 [FabienG]
Harry: Samsung leaved the working group
15:26:19 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0119 has suggested text on html base
15:27:54 [DanC]
"@@FILL IN URI OF LATEST GRDDL REVISION" http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.254 + 2 actions above
15:28:05 [DanC]
"@@FILL IN URI OF LATEST GRDDL REVISION" http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.254 + 2 actions above + SOTD
15:28:24 [DanC]
"@@FILL IN URI OF LATEST GRDDL REVISION" http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.254 + 2 actions above + SOTD + missing "a"
15:29:57 [DanC]
"@@FILL IN URI OF LATEST GRDDL REVISION" http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.254 + 2 actions above + SOTD + missing "a" + whatever we figure for the STYPI
15:32:14 [FabienG]
DanC: remove the pointer to the comment archive and use the table provided by jjc
15:33:30 [FabienG]
jjc: current text has a normative dependency on the test that may prevent us to go to CR
15:33:46 [DanC]
"@@FILL IN URI OF LATEST GRDDL REVISION" http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.254 + 2 actions above + SOTD + missing "a" + whatever we figure for the STYPI + demoting tests to informative
15:40:20 [FabienG]
Harry: there is the article from XML site about GRDDL as an evidence
15:40:26 [DanC]
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-hmach1/index.html?ca=drs- A meaningful Web for humans and machines, Part 1: How humans can share the wealth of the Web
15:40:52 [FabienG]
s/XML/IBM
15:41:34 [FabienG]
DanC: RDFa and GRDDL compatibility is in the critical path.
15:42:13 [DanC]
SWD comments: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0015.html
15:43:35 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: s/metdata/metadata/
15:44:02 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: cite "XFN" informatively
15:44:22 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: demote test citation to informative
15:44:40 [DanC]
"@@FILL IN URI OF LATEST GRDDL REVISION" http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.254 + 5 actions above + SOTD + missing "a" + whatever we figure for the STYPI
15:45:36 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0003
15:45:45 [jjc]
not fully addressed
15:47:10 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: address editorial comments by Beckett in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0003
15:47:14 [FabienG]
jjc: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0003 S2 is done, other S need editorial changes
15:47:19 [DanC]
"@@FILL IN URI OF LATEST GRDDL REVISION" http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.254 + 6 actions above + SOTD + missing "a" + whatever we figure for the STYPI
15:48:23 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0190
15:48:30 [jjc]
addressing dave beckett's comments
15:48:48 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
15:48:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see rreck, john-l, FabienG, HarryH, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Simone, jjc, DanC
15:49:10 [FabienG]
DanC: poll "confident done du deligence with comments"
15:49:15 [Simone]
+1
15:49:33 [rreck]
yes
15:50:56 [FabienG]
Unanimous yes with the above comment integrated.
15:52:25 [FabienG]
jjc: we have enough tests we need more implementation reports.
15:53:10 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: add test cases to spec abstract
15:53:15 [DanC]
"@@FILL IN URI OF LATEST GRDDL REVISION" http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.254 + 6 actions above + SOTD + missing "a" + whatever we figure for the STYPI
15:56:34 [FabienG]
jjc: should we talk about security or should we leave it out of the critical path?
15:56:59 [HarryH]
Deployed in popular forums
15:59:37 [Zakim]
-HarryH
16:00:15 [FabienG]
DanC: Harry and jjc will be in charge of the CR request from now on.
16:01:55 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that we move GRDDL Specication to CR 2007/04/24 05:22:45 + changes @@FILL above OK'd by JJC, with CR request as drafted by HH and edits agreed by JJC
16:02:01 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a victim
16:02:01 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Chimezie_Ogbuji
16:02:52 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that we move GRDDL Specication (2007/04/24 05:22:45 + changes @@FILL above OK'd by JJC) to CR, using CR request text as drafted by HH and edits agreed by JJC
16:03:32 [FabienG]
Chime: I second
16:03:47 [rreck]
i agree with the proposal as stated.
16:03:50 [DanC]
RESOLVED: that we move GRDDL Specication (2007/04/24 05:22:45 + changes @@FILL above OK'd by JJC) to CR, using CR request text as drafted by HH and edits agreed by JJC
16:04:09 [FabienG]
no objection, no abstention
16:04:29 [DanC]
ACTION JJC: see that the CR request gets to The Director, copy chairs, as per http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transition?docstatus=cr-tr
16:04:49 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
16:04:49 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "GRDDL Spec: #issue-base-uri" taken up
16:06:13 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#htmlbase1
16:06:52 [FabienG]
jjc: I am trying to show that the correct answer depends on both the base URI and the current URI.
16:06:53 [jjc]
<a rel='transformation' href="whichdir.xsl">
16:07:05 [jjc]
<base href="http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/xhtmlWithBaseElement"/>
16:07:48 [chimezie]
I will be abstaining from htmlbase* proposal votes as long as they are approved as informative
16:07:58 [DanC]
eek
16:08:00 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/whichdir.xsl
16:09:28 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/base/xhtmlWithBaseElement
16:10:20 [jjc]
<rdf:Description rdf:about="">
16:10:20 [jjc]
<rdfs:comment>Transformed by stylesheet from /2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/</rdfs:comment>
16:10:20 [jjc]
</rdf:Description>
16:11:03 [jjc]
rdf:about="" is resolved with the retieval URI
16:11:08 [FabienG]
Chime: the interaction with xml:base is not clear.
16:11:08 [jjc]
so the triple is
16:11:49 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/base/xhtmlWithBaseElement rdfs:comment "Transformed by stylesheet from /2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/"
16:12:03 [FabienG]
DanC: don't want a WG decision id Chime is abstaining.
16:12:22 [FabienG]
s/id/if
16:16:13 [FabienG]
chime: really issue is with an html:base and an xml:base
16:16:44 [john-l]
Does GRDDL.py pass this particular test?
16:16:47 [chimezie]
nope
16:17:03 [FabienG]
jjc: the xinclude has such a case
16:17:22 [HarryH]
HarryH has joined #grddl-wg
16:17:23 [jjc]
no xinclude has xml:base inside html
16:17:27 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to approve http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#htmlbase1
16:17:29 [jjc]
but no html base
16:17:52 [DanC]
so RESOLVED.
16:18:12 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
16:18:12 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Test Cases for Rejection" taken up
16:19:00 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#primer-hotel-data
16:19:50 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#httpHeaders
16:20:21 [FabienG]
ACTION Chime: to remove http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#primer-hotel-data and http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#httpHeaders
16:20:37 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
16:20:37 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Test Cases for Approval" taken up
16:22:31 [chimezie]
GRDDLpy-earl-2007-04-25.rdf
16:25:32 [DanC]
ok, I win, sorta: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/test_results 1.11
16:26:01 [DanC]
proposals will please enumerate tests in alphabetical order
16:26:31 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
16:26:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see rreck, john-l, FabienG, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Simone, jjc, DanC
16:28:16 [FabienG]
PROPOSAL: to extend the meeting to finish the work on test cases to go to LC.
16:28:46 [rreck]
i will stay in chat but leave the phone, i trust chimezie will make the best decision possible.
16:28:47 [chimezie]
With base URI of (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests):
16:28:52 [chimezie]
#hcard1,#loop,#langconneg1,#langconneg2,#langconneg3,#xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfile,#xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfileAndADisabledInBodyTransform,#xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfileAndInBodyTransform,#xhtmlWithMoreThanOneGrddlTransformation
16:28:55 [Zakim]
-rreck
16:30:30 [jjc]
Chime please run tests in http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist
16:32:59 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to approve all of #hcard1,#loop,#langconneg1,#langconneg2,#langconneg3,#xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfile,#xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfileAndADisabledInBodyTransform,#xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfileAndInBodyTransform,#xhtmlWithMoreThanOneGrddlTransformation
16:33:07 [chimezie]
#card5n,#card5na,#embedded-rdf1,#embedded-rdf2,#embedded-rdf3,#glean-profile,#grddlonrdf,#hcard,#hcarda,#html-and-transformation-attr,#multipleRepresentations,#multipleRepresentations2,#multipleRepresentations3,#spaces-in-rel
16:34:09 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to approve #card5n,#card5na,#embedded-rdf1,#embedded-rdf2,#embedded-rdf3,#glean-profile,#grddlonrdf,#hcard,#hcarda,#html-and-transformation-attr,#multipleRepresentations,#multipleRepresentations2,#multipleRepresentations3,#spaces-in-rel
16:34:16 [chimezie]
#embedded-rdf10,#embedded-rdf4,#embedded-rdf5,#embedded-rdf6,#embedded-rdf8,#embedded-rdf9
16:35:35 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to approve #embedded-rdf4
16:35:53 [DanC]
PROPOSED: #embedded-rdf10,#embedded-rdf5,#embedded-rdf6,#embedded-rdf8,#embedded-rdf9
16:36:09 [DanC]
RESOLVED: #embedded-rdf10,#embedded-rdf5,#embedded-rdf6,#embedded-rdf8,#embedded-rdf9
16:37:33 [jjc]
ACTION: jjc remove XSLT 2.0 / XSLT 1.0 fallback
16:37:47 [jjc]
s/back/back from embeddedRDF.xsl
16:39:33 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to approve #embedded-rdf4 with the output changed to have absolute URIs, for clarity
16:39:56 [DanC]
(chime, how many outstanding tests are there?)
16:40:16 [chimezie]
9 left
16:40:53 [jjc]
ntriples is
16:40:55 [jjc]
<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/> <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#value> "one" .
16:41:42 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to approve #embedded-rdf4 as is.
16:41:56 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to approve #embedded-rdf4 as is.
16:42:04 [chimezie]
#embedded-rdf7,#embedded-rdf7-alt
16:42:48 [DanC]
jjc suggests removing #embedded-rdf7-alt, combined with action to take xslt2 out of lib above
16:43:31 [DanC]
jjc: the XSLT1 base handling stuff punts (xsl:message terminate="yes") in some cases.
16:44:29 [DanC]
ACTION chime: remove #embedded-rdf7,#embedded-rdf7-alt
16:44:35 [chimezie]
#grddlProfileBase1,#grddlProfileBase2,#grddlProfileBase3,#htmlbase1,#htmlbase2,#htmlbase3,#htmlbase4
16:46:26 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to approve #grddlProfileBase1,#grddlProfileBase2,#grddlProfileBase3,#htmlbase1,#htmlbase2,#htmlbase3,#htmlbase4
16:47:03 [chimezie]
#xmlbase1
16:47:54 [chimezie]
outout doc: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/xmlWithBase-output
16:48:25 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to take test cases to last call, approving all tests that jjc+chime+john agree on, using editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests 2007/04/25 14:20:41 + edits as agreed by chime and john
16:48:48 [HarryH]
I give my "yes"
16:48:55 [jjc]
- critical corrections from msg 0184 and as suggested in this meeting
16:49:33 [FabienG]
MSG is : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0184.html
16:51:13 [HarryH]
One other plan would then ship both the Primer and a revised Use-Case doc as Notes when we send everything to PR.
16:51:24 [DanC]
so RESOLVED.
16:51:30 [Zakim]
-DanC
16:51:30 [chimezie]
for the records: the issues (with current versions of those testgs): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0195.html
16:51:41 [HarryH]
(those revisions having to deal with the tidy use-case in Use-Case Scenario document, and possibly wrapping an example of that into the Primer)
16:51:53 [DanC]
ADJOURN.
16:51:58 [FabienG]
RESOLVED: to take test cases to last call, approving all tests that jjc+chime+john agree on, using editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests 2007/04/25 14:20:41 + edits as agreed by chime and john
16:54:16 [HarryH]
Thanks everyone.
16:54:38 [HarryH]
Mission (very close to) accomplished.
16:54:42 [jjc]
jjc john chime agree to attempt to approve xmlbase 1-4 by e-mail, and possibly drop the other tests
16:54:54 [FabienG]
Zakim, list participants
16:54:54 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been john-l, FabienG, HarryH, rreck, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Simone, +0127368aaaa, DanC, jjc
16:55:07 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
16:55:08 [Zakim]
-john-l
16:55:08 [Zakim]
-jjc
16:55:14 [Zakim]
-Simone
16:56:06 [Zakim]
-FabienG
16:56:07 [Zakim]
SW_GRDDL()11:00AM has ended
16:56:08 [Zakim]
Attendees were john-l, FabienG, HarryH, rreck, Chimezie_Ogbuji, Simone, +0127368aaaa, DanC, jjc
16:57:09 [FabienG]
rrsagent, please set these logs world-visible
16:58:07 [FabienG]
rrsagent, please create the minutes
16:58:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-grddl-wg-minutes.html FabienG
17:08:24 [DanC]
the record should show that Ian Davis concurs with the decisions to go to CR and LC, respectively.
17:26:31 [DanC]
oh! I just realized... a CR request has to sit around for at least 7 days before the CR is published.
17:27:09 [DanC]
neither harry nor jjc is around. :-/
17:49:21 [jjc]
jjc has joined #grddl-wg
18:38:39 [HarryH]
HarryH has joined #grddl-wg