IRC log of tsdtf on 2007-04-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:27:10 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:27:10 [RRSAgent]
logging to
12:27:28 [Christophe]
Meeting: TSDTF
12:27:36 [Christophe]
12:27:49 [Christophe]
Scribe: Daniela
12:28:00 [Christophe]
Chair: CarlosV, Christophe
12:28:38 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Feedback from Shadi's session on "Testing for WCAG 2.0" at CSUN
12:28:51 [Christophe]
agenda+ Reporting coverage issues to WCAG WG
12:29:03 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Final review of the review process document
12:29:17 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Review of example entries based on currently available test samples and reviews
12:29:31 [Christophe]
Agenda+ New tests from BenToWeb team
12:29:45 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Feedback to submitters of test samples
12:29:54 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Test Case Management System
12:30:03 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Web form interface for submitting test samples
12:30:34 [Christophe]
Regrets: Shadi
12:33:50 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
12:33:57 [Zakim]
12:34:14 [Christophe]
zakim, ??P is Christophe_Strobbe
12:34:14 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe; got it
12:34:34 [CarlosI]
CarlosI has joined #tsdtf
12:35:03 [Daniela]
Daniela has joined #tsdtf
12:36:41 [Zakim]
12:37:01 [Christophe]
Zakim, [CTI is CarlosI
12:37:01 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
12:37:11 [Zakim]
12:37:18 [Zakim]
+ +43.702.468.aaaa
12:37:36 [Christophe]
zakim, +43 is DanielaS
12:37:36 [Zakim]
+DanielaS; got it
12:43:57 [Christophe]
zakim, take up agendum 2
12:43:57 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Reporting coverage issues to WCAG WG" taken up [from Christophe]
12:44:15 [Christophe]
Template at
12:47:36 [Daniela]
CI: Must there be agreement of the group that it is really an issue?
12:47:57 [Daniela]
CI: We should have a mechanism of approval.
12:49:08 [Daniela]
CS: It is part of the review process Shadi proposed.
12:49:49 [Daniela]
CI: Maybe we need an additional status.
12:52:59 [Daniela]
CI: The moment when you create a new template is the moment where the taskforce decides that there is an issue with a technique?
12:54:34 [Daniela]
CI: nobody is going to enter issues in the issue template before the taskforce decides in step 5?
12:54:38 [Daniela]
CS: I think so.
12:56:14 [Daniela]
EV: how can we discuss the issues in the telecon?
12:56:34 [Daniela]
CI: agree with Vangelis, need to record issues before
12:57:42 [Daniela]
CI: maybe there can be an issue before creating the test sample
12:58:33 [Daniela]
CS: yes, we need something else for that kind of issues
12:59:11 [Daniela]
EV: we also can have more than 1 issue for 1 test sample
13:01:38 [Daniela]
zakim, take up agendum 3
13:01:38 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Final review of the review process document" taken up [from Christophe]
13:02:58 [Christophe]
13:03:44 [Daniela]
CS: Shadi proposed some changes to the review process (see link above)
13:06:22 [Daniela]
no objections to the proposed change: new status "bug"
13:06:56 [Daniela]
no objections to the proposed change: new status "issue"
13:08:00 [Zakim]
13:10:36 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
13:11:44 [Daniela]
CS summarizes discussion for Tim...
13:18:15 [Daniela]
CS: There was a proposal to have fixed value for the complexity attribute (atomic). Any remarks?
13:19:43 [Daniela]
no objections from the participants
13:20:37 [Daniela]
CS: There was a proposal to set the primary attribute of the rule element to TRUE. Any remarks?
13:25:56 [Daniela]
discussion between CS and TB...
13:26:10 [Daniela]
CS: Is it clear enough?
13:26:33 [Daniela]
no objections to set primary attribute to YES.
13:27:37 [Christophe]
Regrets+ Michael
13:27:54 [Daniela]
ACTION: CS work on code that automates the structure review process
13:29:04 [Zakim]
13:29:08 [Zakim]
13:29:12 [Zakim]
13:29:13 [Zakim]
13:29:14 [Zakim]
13:29:16 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:29:18 [Zakim]
Attendees were Christophe_Strobbe, [CTIC], CarlosI, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, +43.702.468.aaaa, DanielaS, Tim_Boland
13:30:08 [Christophe]
rrsagent, pointer?
13:30:08 [RRSAgent]
13:32:20 [Christophe]
rrsagent, make log world
13:32:28 [Christophe]
rrsagent, generate minutes
13:32:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Christophe
13:55:39 [Christophe]
rrsagent, bye
13:55:39 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in :
13:55:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS work on code that automates the structure review process [1]
13:55:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in