IRC log of mwts on 2007-04-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:21:24 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:21:24 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc
14:21:24 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
14:21:24 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
14:21:24 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
14:21:25 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 39 minutes
14:21:34 [dom]
Chair: Dom
14:21:37 [dom]
Regrets: Carmelo
14:21:45 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Apr/0002.html
14:58:25 [Allen]
Allen has joined #mwts
15:00:45 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:00:51 [dom]
Zakim, code?
15:00:51 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
15:00:53 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.975.aaaa
15:01:15 [Zakim]
+dom
15:01:27 [dom]
Zakim, aaaa is Jenice
15:01:27 [Zakim]
+Jenice; got it
15:01:51 [Zakim]
+ +1.408.873.aabb
15:02:01 [dom]
Zakim, aabb is Allen
15:02:01 [Zakim]
+Allen; got it
15:02:53 [till]
till has joined #mwts
15:04:11 [dom]
Zakim, who's noisy?
15:04:21 [Zakim]
+Jax
15:04:22 [Zakim]
dom, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Jenice (42%)
15:04:31 [dom]
Zakim, Jax is really Till
15:04:35 [Zakim]
+Till; got it
15:05:02 [dom]
ScribeNick: Allen
15:05:21 [dom]
Topic: Conformance Test suites
15:05:34 [Allen]
Topic: Test harness
15:05:45 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
15:06:21 [Allen]
Dom: Test IDs and progress of test suite is not implemented.
15:06:36 [Allen]
... have not implemented session ID.
15:06:58 [Allen]
... Allen has sent his ideas to implement session ID.
15:07:55 [Allen]
Dom: discussed with agent developers
15:08:09 [Allen]
... no feedback so far
15:08:29 [Allen]
... depend on the survey from Till to move forward
15:08:54 [Allen]
... not very optimistic to get agent developers involved
15:09:02 [Allen]
Topic: CSS test suite
15:09:22 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to get back to Bert on CSS MP collaboration [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action13] [DONE]
15:10:31 [Allen]
dom: putting the test harness to W3C CSS Test Suite
15:11:01 [Allen]
... has complications for legal rights
15:11:05 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING]
15:11:22 [Allen]
dom: contacted legal group and wait for response
15:11:41 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to check with Tim Bolland wrt status of CSS Test suite and relation to WCSS Test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [DONE]
15:11:58 [Allen]
Dom: Tim does not any effort
15:12:39 [Allen]
Topic: DOM Test Suite
15:12:54 [dom]
ACTION: Till to send suggestions on DOM mobile test suite to public mailing list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action08] [DONE]
15:13:19 [Allen]
till: has discussed ideas last week
15:13:59 [Allen]
... solution is to add form with a nmae
15:14:25 [Allen]
... and buttons triggered by test results
15:15:28 [Allen]
dom: not that simple.
15:15:39 [Allen]
... general idea is pretty good
15:16:04 [Allen]
... not sure whether it works on mobile device
15:16:54 [Allen]
till: if javascript is enabled, security should not be a concern
15:17:09 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing Till's suggestions for the DOM Test Suites
15:18:24 [Allen]
dom: need to update client side
15:19:19 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09] [PENDING]
15:19:25 [Allen]
Topic: SVG Tiny to get into test harness
15:19:34 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to explore using SVG Tiny as part of the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DONE]
15:19:57 [Allen]
dom: none of my devices support SVG
15:20:13 [Allen]
till: have not try on his devices
15:20:45 [dom]
ACTION: Till to try the SVG Tiny test suite in the harness on a mobile device
15:22:23 [Allen]
Topic: Community based test suite
15:22:34 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to draft a document for test submissions [DONE]
15:23:30 [Allen]
dom: encourage everyone to read draft from Carmelo and comment
15:23:58 [Allen]
dom: once finalized, we are ready to call for contribution of tests
15:24:58 [Allen]
dom: read survey and respond to the people
15:27:19 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/mwits/results?view=compact Results of our survey on community based test suite
15:27:45 [dom]
ACTION: Allen to draft a response to the survey responders with thanks, summary and outline of next steps
15:31:08 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/#logistics Logistics for our call
15:31:31 [Allen]
Topic: missing IRC log from last week
15:32:30 [Allen]
need to invite RRSAgent
15:33:24 [Allen]
Topic: May availability
15:33:27 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40010/may-avialabilities/ Survey for availabilities in May
15:34:06 [Allen]
dom: people need to participate in the survey
15:34:29 [Allen]
dom: will leave the survey open for another week
15:35:11 [Zakim]
-dom
15:35:12 [Zakim]
-Till
15:35:14 [Zakim]
-Jenice
15:35:15 [Zakim]
-Allen
15:35:17 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:35:18 [Allen]
Allen has left #mwts
15:35:18 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.301.975.aaaa, dom, Jenice, +1.408.873.aabb, Allen, Till
15:35:22 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:35:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:35:28 [dom]
Zakim, bye
15:35:28 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
15:35:34 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
I see 11 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-actions.rdf :
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING] [1]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-05-45
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to get back to Bert on CSS MP collaboration [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action13] [DONE] [2]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-09-22
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING] [3]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-11-05
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to check with Tim Bolland wrt status of CSS Test suite and relation to WCSS Test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [DONE] [4]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-11-41
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Till to send suggestions on DOM mobile test suite to public mailing list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action08] [DONE] [5]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-12-54
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing Till's suggestions for the DOM Test Suites [6]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-17-09
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09] [PENDING] [7]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-19-19
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to explore using SVG Tiny as part of the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DONE] [8]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-19-34
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Till to try the SVG Tiny test suite in the harness on a mobile device [9]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-20-45
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to draft a document for test submissions [DONE] [10]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-22-34
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Allen to draft a response to the survey responders with thanks, summary and outline of next steps [11]
15:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-irc#T15-27-45