IRC log of ws-desc on 2007-03-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:57:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ws-desc
14:57:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-irc
14:57:49 [Allen]
Allen has joined #ws-desc
14:58:25 [TonyR]
TonyR has joined #ws-desc
14:59:28 [JacekK]
JacekK has joined #ws-desc
15:00:01 [TonyR]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:00:01 [Zakim]
sorry, TonyR, I don't know what conference this is
15:00:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see JacekK, TonyR, Allen, RRSAgent, Zakim, Jonathan, charlton, plh
15:00:14 [TonyR]
zakim, this is wsdwg
15:00:14 [Zakim]
ok, TonyR; that matches WS_DescWG()11:00AM
15:00:25 [TonyR]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:00:25 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P35
15:00:32 [TonyR]
zakim, ?? is me
15:00:32 [Zakim]
+TonyR; got it
15:01:21 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Marsh
15:01:23 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Marsh
15:01:24 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Marsh
15:01:49 [Zakim]
+JacekK
15:02:05 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:02:09 [Allen]
zakim, ??P1 is Allen
15:02:11 [Zakim]
+Roberto
15:02:15 [Zakim]
+Allen; got it
15:03:02 [Zakim]
+Tom_Jordahl
15:03:04 [Zakim]
+Plh
15:03:22 [TomJ]
TomJ has joined #ws-desc
15:07:55 [Allen]
SCRIBE: Allen
15:08:09 [Allen]
Topic: Approval of 3/1 minutes
15:08:42 [Zakim]
+??P8
15:08:45 [Allen]
Minutes approved.
15:09:34 [JacekK]
zakim, who's making noise?
15:09:44 [Zakim]
JacekK, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Jonathan_Marsh (65%)
15:10:10 [Allen]
Topic: Administrivia
15:10:25 [Allen]
JM: Implementors call is no more.
15:11:49 [Ram]
Ram has joined #ws-desc
15:11:57 [Allen]
Topic: Implementation status and plan
15:12:12 [Zakim]
-Roberto
15:12:26 [Allen]
Topic: Publicaton status
15:13:22 [Zakim]
+Roberto
15:13:50 [Zakim]
+Canon
15:14:10 [Allen]
Phillipe: Can only make editorial changes without negotiation.
15:14:33 [jjm]
jjm has joined #ws-desc
15:14:33 [Allen]
JM: JJ changes before or after PR?
15:14:33 [plh]
s/Phillipe/Philippe?
15:17:39 [Zakim]
+??P14
15:18:23 [Allen]
JJ: Most proposed changes are typos that would be of interest to the reader. Some may be issues that can be changed later.
15:18:46 [Roberto]
Roberto has joined #ws-desc
15:19:22 [Zakim]
-Roberto
15:19:48 [Allen]
JM: Now test suite and document don't match so we need to regenerate the document.
15:19:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.415.268.aaaa
15:20:01 [Allen]
Philippe: I"m ok with that but don't break anything.
15:20:45 [Allen]
JM: Some of the changes are a bit too big, like moving a section, but most changes should be incorporated.
15:23:31 [Allen]
JJ: Could use help on fixing spaces between element.
15:24:06 [Allen]
JM: I will take a look at this.
15:24:16 [charlton]
charlton has joined #ws-desc
15:25:07 [Allen]
JM: Back to Administrivia, we now have a bugzilla bug list set up.
15:25:51 [Zakim]
+Gilbert_Pilz
15:25:56 [Allen]
JM: More substantial issues should be put into bugzilla.
15:27:00 [gpilz]
gpilz has joined #ws-desc
15:28:11 [Jonathan]
ACTION: JJM to incorporate minor editorial fixes.
15:28:17 [Jonathan]
ACTION: Jonathan to solve the space issue
15:28:24 [Jonathan]
ACTION: JJM to file or publish larger bugs
15:29:31 [Jonathan]
ACTION: Philippe to look at namespace.
15:31:47 [youenn]
youenn has joined #ws-desc
15:31:58 [Allen]
JM: Another editorial change, remove reference to hash character, which is not allowed.
15:32:20 [Jonathan]
ACTION: Jonathan to remove "or a #"
15:36:04 [Allen]
JM: Another editorial, incorrect treatment of "?" and "/" in URIs.
15:36:32 [Allen]
Youenn: Do you think readability of URIs is important?
15:39:01 [Allen]
Youenn: I'm in favor of leaving the spec the way it is, but it is not that important.
15:41:22 [Allen]
JM: I don't see a great value in encoding "?" in query parameters.
15:41:44 [Allen]
Youenn: URIs with "?" encoded and not encoded are not equivalent.
15:44:47 [Allen]
JM: No changes to spec, change expected values in test suite.
15:47:42 [Zakim]
-JacekK
15:48:03 [JacekK]
trying
15:48:18 [JacekK]
will take a moment
15:49:57 [Zakim]
+JacekK
15:53:56 [Allen]
JM RDF mapping ready to go, part 1 and part 2 will be generated with fixes noted above.
15:54:33 [Allen]
JJM: Need to remove ed notes about features at risk.
15:55:23 [Allen]
JJM: In 6.1 first paragraph, second sentence is unclear.
15:57:01 [Allen]
JJM: In 4.2 "ascribed", is this correct?
16:03:26 [jjm]
/me Error: Reference to undefined entity 'prefix'.
16:05:01 [Allen]
Topic: MTOM Description
16:05:11 [Allen]
JJM: This can be retired.
16:05:56 [Allen]
JM: Do we need a telcon next week?
16:06:17 [Allen]
PLH: If the directors call goes back we may, but not otherwise.
16:06:37 [plh]
s/back/bad/
16:08:35 [Allen]
JM: Next call will be when there is enough stuff for an agenda, reserve 3/29, 4/19.
16:09:53 [Zakim]
-Tom_Jordahl
16:09:54 [Zakim]
-??P8
16:09:55 [Zakim]
-Plh
16:09:55 [TomJ]
TomJ has left #ws-desc
16:09:55 [Allen]
Meeting adjourned.
16:09:56 [Zakim]
-Roberto
16:09:57 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Marsh
16:09:58 [Zakim]
-TonyR
16:10:00 [Zakim]
-??P14
16:10:02 [Zakim]
-JacekK
16:10:03 [Zakim]
-Canon
16:10:05 [Zakim]
-Gilbert_Pilz
16:10:07 [Zakim]
-Allen
16:10:07 [TonyR]
TonyR has left #ws-desc
16:10:08 [Zakim]
WS_DescWG()11:00AM has ended
16:10:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were TonyR, Jonathan_Marsh, JacekK, Roberto, Allen, Tom_Jordahl, Plh, Canon, +1.415.268.aaaa, Gilbert_Pilz
16:16:49 [Jonathan]
rrsagent, set log public
16:16:54 [Jonathan]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:16:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-minutes.html Jonathan
16:17:17 [Jonathan]
rrsagent, set log world
16:17:20 [Jonathan]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:17:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-minutes.html Jonathan
16:17:37 [Jonathan]
Meeting: WS Description WG telcon
16:17:43 [Jonathan]
Chair: Jonathan
16:17:55 [Jonathan]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:17:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-minutes.html Jonathan
17:16:51 [charlton]
charlton has joined #ws-desc
17:21:20 [charltonb]
charltonb has joined #ws-desc
17:25:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ws-desc
17:51:05 [Jonathan]
rrsagent, bye
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-actions.rdf :
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JJM to incorporate minor editorial fixes. [1]
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-irc#T15-28-11
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jonathan to solve the space issue [2]
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-irc#T15-28-17
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JJM to file or publish larger bugs [3]
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-irc#T15-28-24
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Philippe to look at namespace. [4]
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-irc#T15-29-31
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jonathan to remove "or a #" [5]
17:51:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-ws-desc-irc#T15-32-20