IRC log of er on 2007-03-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:53:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #er
14:53:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/03/14-er-irc
14:53:07 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #er
14:53:14 [shadi]
zakim, this will be ERT
14:53:14 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_ERTWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
14:53:22 [shadi]
meeting: ERT WG
14:53:26 [shadi]
chair: Shadi
14:53:40 [shadi]
regrets: CarlosV, Johannes, Daniela
14:54:04 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2007Mar/0046.html
14:54:25 [shadi]
agenda+ Comments on EARL 1.0 Schema Editor's Draft
14:54:39 [shadi]
agenda+ Decide on EARL 1.0 Schema LC and HTTP-in-RDF WD publications
14:57:12 [shadi]
regrets: CarlosV, Johannes, Daniela, David
14:59:18 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()11:00AM has now started
14:59:20 [Zakim]
+Shadi
15:03:43 [CarlosI]
CarlosI has joined #er
15:05:04 [Zakim]
+berrueta
15:05:12 [Zakim]
+ReinhardR
15:05:28 [CarlosI]
zakim, berrueta is really CarlosI
15:05:28 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
15:08:15 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
15:08:15 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Comments on EARL 1.0 Schema Editor's Draft" taken up [from shadi]
15:08:19 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2007Mar/0045.html
15:10:19 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20070226
15:12:45 [CarlosI]
scribe: CarlosI
15:12:57 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: issue #1 accepted
15:14:30 [CarlosI]
SAZ: any comments about issue #2?
15:14:41 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: issue #2 accepted
15:15:43 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: issue #3-#7 accepted
15:19:57 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: in issue #8 use TestCriterion
15:20:29 [shadi]
action: SAZ ask for feedback on issue #8
15:23:45 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: put issue #9 on hold for after Last Call
15:25:50 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: in issue #10 add some indication in the assertor class
15:30:32 [shadi]
[discussion on "mixed" vs "unknown" as values for testing mode]
15:30:37 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/27-er-minutes#item04
15:37:16 [shadi]
RR: "mixed" is misleading, i expect to find more information about the combination used in the mixed
15:38:59 [shadi]
CI: agree that "unkown" is imprecise because it *is* known to someone, prefer "notAvailable" or "undisclosed"
15:39:56 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: change value name "mixed" not "notAvailable"
15:40:14 [shadi]
action: SAZ ask for feedback on "notAvailbale"
15:41:04 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
15:41:04 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Comments on EARL 1.0 Schema Editor's Draft, closed
15:41:05 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
15:41:06 [Zakim]
2. Decide on EARL 1.0 Schema LC and HTTP-in-RDF WD publications [from shadi]
15:41:11 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 2
15:41:11 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Decide on EARL 1.0 Schema LC and HTTP-in-RDF WD publications" taken up [from shadi]
15:43:13 [shadi]
SAZ: given the changes above and the recent discussion, any objections to publishing EARL 1.0 Schema as Last Call?
15:43:51 [shadi]
CI: somewhar concerned about changing names of classes, people expect stable specs at LC stage
15:44:14 [shadi]
...but think we should go to LC, seems stable enough for now
15:44:35 [CarlosI]
http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10-Requirements/
15:47:13 [shadi]
CI: not sure we meet requirement F04. do we support aggregation
15:48:09 [shadi]
...we do not support "compacting" test results, we decided it is out of scope
15:48:21 [shadi]
...is this what is meant by aggregation?
15:49:55 [shadi]
SAZ: it says "suppor" as opposed to "provide"
15:50:26 [shadi]
CI: but that is a given since D01 says EARL will be an RDF Schema
15:51:29 [shadi]
CI: also in F01, what is the framework?
15:52:40 [shadi]
SAZ: seems that the issue is repitition of defining EARL as RDF
15:53:07 [shadi]
CI: not providing anything particular beyond RDF, so doesn't make sense to state it
15:55:24 [shadi]
SAZ: seems that the issue is more in the poorly defined requirements, rather than not meeting specific requirements that people are requesting
15:57:28 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: publish EARL 1.0 Schema as a Last Call Working Draft
15:57:53 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/HTTP/WD-HTTP-in-RDF-20070301
15:59:39 [shadi]
SAZ: did not receive any comments on it during the last week, on the other hand it is only a Working Draft and does not need the same level of stability
15:59:47 [shadi]
...only to show the world where we are at
16:00:31 [shadi]
CI: was focusing on EARL Schema, did not get to HTTP
16:00:48 [shadi]
...am OK with publishing it now and reviewing later, it is only a WD
16:01:12 [shadi]
CI: may be good to add a contributions section, got quite some feedback on it from different folks
16:01:19 [shadi]
...maybe more comments later
16:02:14 [shadi]
action: add an acknowledgments section
16:02:31 [shadi]
CI: the sooner we publish it, the sooner we get feedback on it
16:03:03 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: publish HTTP Vocbulary in RDF and an updated Working Draft
16:05:15 [shadi]
Topic: Next meeting
16:05:30 [Zakim]
-ReinhardR
16:05:35 [shadi]
SAZ: no meeting next week (CSUN)
16:05:36 [Zakim]
-Shadi
16:05:37 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
16:05:39 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()11:00AM has ended
16:05:41 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shadi, ReinhardR, CarlosI
16:05:46 [shadi]
..anticipate publication next week
16:05:55 [shadi]
...please keep the comments coming!
16:09:51 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
16:09:55 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:09:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/14-er-minutes.html shadi
16:09:56 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
16:10:04 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
16:10:04 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/14-er-actions.rdf :
16:10:04 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ ask for feedback on issue #8 [1]
16:10:04 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/14-er-irc#T15-20-29
16:10:04 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ ask for feedback on "notAvailbale" [2]
16:10:04 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/14-er-irc#T15-40-14
16:10:04 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: add an acknowledgments section [3]
16:10:04 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/14-er-irc#T16-02-14