IRC log of tsdtf on 2007-03-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:25:36 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
13:25:36 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-tsdtf-irc
13:25:42 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tsdtf
13:25:49 [shadi]
zakim, this will be tsd
13:25:49 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start 55 minutes ago
13:26:40 [shadi]
meeting: TSD TF
13:26:41 [Vangelis]
Vangelis has joined #tsdtf
13:27:04 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007Mar/0009.html
13:27:16 [shadi]
chair: CarlosV, Christophe
13:27:23 [shadi]
regrets: Tim
13:28:04 [shadi]
agenda+ Reporting coverage issues to WCAG WG
13:28:15 [shadi]
agenda+ Final review of the review process document
13:28:26 [shadi]
agenda+ Review of example entries based on currently available test samples
13:28:26 [shadi]
and reviews
13:28:39 [shadi]
agenda+ New tests from BenToWeb team
13:29:05 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
13:29:07 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:29:56 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
13:30:46 [Daniela]
Daniela has joined #tsdtf
13:32:01 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has joined #tsdtf
13:33:20 [CarlosV]
I have the same problem
13:34:54 [shadi]
zakim, do you have room for 8?
13:34:56 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; conference Team_(tsdtf)13:34Z scheduled with code 26631 (CONF1) for 60 minutes until 1434Z; however, please note that capacity is now overbooked
13:35:22 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:35:23 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
13:35:25 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:35:27 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shadi, Christophe_Strobbe
13:35:59 [CarlosI]
CarlosI has joined #tsdtf
13:36:08 [Zakim]
Team_(tsdtf)13:34Z has now started
13:36:10 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:36:16 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
13:36:18 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
13:36:19 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
13:36:22 [Zakim]
+CarlosV
13:36:40 [Zakim]
+Vangelis_Karkaletsis
13:37:21 [Zakim]
+ +43.702.468.aaaa
13:40:58 [Zakim]
+nacho
13:41:06 [shadi]
agenda?
13:41:11 [CarlosI]
zakim, nacho is really CarlosI
13:41:14 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
13:42:24 [shadi]
scribe: Vangelis
13:42:40 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 1
13:42:40 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Reporting coverage issues to WCAG WG" taken up [from shadi]
13:43:01 [shadi]
regrets: Tim, Michael
13:43:28 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007Mar/0002.html
13:43:42 [Vangelis]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007Mar/0002.html
13:44:18 [Vangelis]
CV: summarize thread
13:45:18 [Vangelis]
SAZ: the mailing list might not be good place to store issues - better store in tracking system
13:45:46 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
13:46:51 [Vangelis]
SAZ: should keep discussion in our mailing list - keep it in one mailing list
13:47:41 [Zakim]
+ +49.224.114.aabb
13:47:48 [Vangelis]
CS: refer to before raised to WCAG or after?
13:48:08 [Christophe]
zakim, +49 is CarlosV
13:48:08 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
13:48:55 [Vangelis]
SAZ: all in one mailing list
13:49:53 [Vangelis]
CV: everybody lese in gl mailing list?
13:50:39 [Vangelis]
CV: dont have many resources - need be efficient
13:51:49 [Vangelis]
SAZ: skip for now. sending to WCAG does not help now. Document issues somewhere and then point them there
13:52:37 [Vangelis]
SAZ: time for time just send summary
13:53:03 [Vangelis]
SAZ: just to be aware of this work
13:54:28 [Vangelis]
CV: how update wiki page? leave link for later?
13:55:01 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/CoverageIssues
13:56:28 [Vangelis]
CV: similar template with review but can come from authors too
13:57:53 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList
13:58:11 [Vangelis]
SAZ: can this be integrated to status list somehow ?
13:59:40 [Vangelis]
SAZ: could be in the status column
14:01:00 [Vangelis]
SAZ: add another column (issue) and in column link the template - staff need to comm to wcag
14:04:15 [Vangelis]
SAZ: if there are open issues need to come to resolution-> this is recorded in issues for wcag wg
14:04:37 [Vangelis]
CV: if the issue come from the author it come in the beginning
14:05:14 [Vangelis]
SAZ: whenever it comes it needs a TF resolution
14:06:57 [Vangelis]
SAZ: if author has a comment about WCAG work this needs to be raised to wcag list not here
14:08:16 [Vangelis]
CV: talking about someone from TF
14:09:41 [Vangelis]
SAZ: put that in metadata - on review discuss in TF if this issue need to be raised to wcag
14:11:28 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/usingTCDL
14:12:04 [Vangelis]
CS: use expected result
14:13:36 [Vangelis]
CS: and document it in tech comments
14:14:04 [Christophe]
For example, use expectedResult (cannotTell/pass/fail) attribute on location element, and document issue in techComment element.
14:15:10 [Vangelis]
SAZ: unclear what the result will be
14:21:21 [Vangelis]
SAZ: for now skip and just use techComment field
14:21:50 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: if the test sample *author* identifies a potential issue, then add a comment in the techComment field of the metadata
14:23:51 [Vangelis]
SAZ: an entry for content review : responsible to raise the issue
14:26:36 [shadi]
action: CV to create an issues template in the wiki
14:27:15 [shadi]
action: CS to add an "issues" coloumn to the status list
14:28:17 [shadi]
action: CS to add description for the techComment field in the metadata document
14:29:04 [shadi]
action: SAZ update the checklist for content review to reflect raising issues
14:29:39 [shadi]
action: SAZ update step 3 of the process document to reflect raising issues
14:29:58 [shadi]
agenda?
14:30:16 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
14:30:16 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Reporting coverage issues to WCAG WG, closed
14:30:17 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:30:19 [Zakim]
2. Final review of the review process document [from shadi]
14:31:44 [shadi]
action: EV and DO to add their uploaded test sample to the status list#
14:33:56 [shadi]
action: CI to repeat the reviews but this time using the wiki and updated documents
14:35:08 [shadi]
action: CV to get in contact with non-BenToWeb'ers and get them to review test samples
14:35:51 [shadi]
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/testopia/
14:36:53 [shadi]
next mereting: Tuesday 27 March
14:36:59 [Zakim]
-Vangelis_Karkaletsis
14:37:01 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:37:02 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
14:37:02 [Zakim]
- +43.702.468.aaaa
14:37:04 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
14:37:06 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
14:37:08 [Zakim]
Team_(tsdtf)13:34Z has ended
14:37:09 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shadi, Christophe_Strobbe, CarlosV, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, +43.702.468.aaaa, CarlosI, +49.224.114.aabb
14:37:15 [Vangelis]
Vangelis has left #tsdtf
14:59:43 [Christophe]
Christophe has left #tsdtf