IRC log of rif on 2007-03-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:09:11 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
14:09:13 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-rif-irc
14:09:23 [ChrisW]
zakim, this will be rif
14:09:23 [Zakim]
ok, ChrisW; I see SW_RIF()11:00AM scheduled to start in 51 minutes
14:09:39 [ChrisW]
Meeting: RIF Telecon 13 Mar 07
14:09:50 [ChrisW]
Chair: Christian de Sainte-Marie
14:13:01 [ChrisW]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Mar/0030.html
14:13:16 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has changed the topic to: 13 Mat RIF agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Mar/0030.html
14:14:33 [ChrisW]
zakim, list agenda
14:14:33 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda:
14:14:35 [Zakim]
3. Liason [from ChrisW]
14:14:36 [Zakim]
4. F2F5 Debrief [from ChrisW]
14:14:38 [Zakim]
5. CORE [from ChrisW]
14:14:41 [ChrisW]
zakim, clear agenda
14:14:42 [Zakim]
6. UCR [from ChrisW]
14:14:43 [Zakim]
7. RIFRAF [from ChrisW]
14:14:44 [Zakim]
8. AOB [from ChrisW]
14:14:45 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
14:14:51 [ChrisW]
agenda+ Admin
14:14:59 [ChrisW]
agenda+ F2F
14:15:03 [ChrisW]
agenda+ Liason
14:15:09 [ChrisW]
agenda+ Technical Design
14:15:16 [ChrisW]
agenda+ UCR
14:15:20 [ChrisW]
agenda+ RIFRAF
14:15:26 [ChrisW]
agenda+ AOB
14:15:33 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:15:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
14:32:48 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make logs public
14:44:36 [ChrisW]
Chair: Chris Welty
14:53:11 [DavidHirtle]
DavidHirtle has joined #rif
14:55:54 [patranja]
patranja has joined #rif
14:56:27 [sandro]
sandro has joined #rif
14:59:04 [Hassan]
Hassan has joined #rif
14:59:09 [Deborah_Nichols]
Deborah_Nichols has joined #rif
14:59:17 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
14:59:20 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif
14:59:24 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
14:59:28 [Harold]
Harold has joined #rif
14:59:33 [ChrisW]
zakim, ibm is temporarily me
14:59:33 [Zakim]
+ChrisW; got it
14:59:40 [IgorMozetic]
IgorMozetic has joined #rif
14:59:48 [Zakim]
+Deborah_Nichols
15:00:06 [Zakim]
+??P42
15:00:08 [Zakim]
+Dave_Reynolds (was ??P42)
15:00:19 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:00:30 [josb]
josb has joined #rif
15:00:35 [LeoraMorgenstern]
LeoraMorgenstern has joined #rif
15:00:52 [Zakim]
+ +39.047.101.aaaa
15:00:57 [Zakim]
+[NRCC]
15:01:04 [Zakim]
+PaulaP
15:01:05 [AllenGinsberg]
AllenGinsberg has joined #rif
15:01:11 [Harold]
Zakim, [NRCC] is me
15:01:12 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
15:01:17 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #rif
15:01:49 [Zakim]
+Allen_Ginsberg
15:02:08 [AllenGinsberg]
zakim, mute me
15:02:25 [Zakim]
Allen_Ginsberg should now be muted
15:02:37 [Zakim]
+Axel_Polleres
15:02:37 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up next item
15:02:37 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Admin" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:02:47 [PaulVincent]
PaulVincent has joined #rif
15:03:10 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Deborah_Nichols (muted), Dave_Reynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), josb (muted), Harold, PaulaP (muted), Allen_Ginsberg (muted), Axel_Polleres (muted)
15:03:14 [Zakim]
+Leora_Morgenstern
15:03:23 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:04:03 [Zakim]
+??P60
15:04:27 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:04:30 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
15:04:44 [IgorMozetic]
zakim, IPcaller is me
15:04:44 [Zakim]
+IgorMozetic; got it
15:04:46 [agiurca]
agiurca has joined #rif
15:04:57 [PaulaP]
yes
15:05:04 [ChrisW]
scribenick: PaulaP
15:05:19 [DavidHirtle]
Igor, I think I'm pretty sure I'm IPcaller... could you do 41#?
15:05:34 [ChrisW]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Mar/att-0012/06-rif-minutes.html
15:05:36 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: minutes of last week
15:05:45 [Zakim]
+agiurca
15:05:47 [DavidHirtle]
yes, you're IPcaller.a, not IPcaller. :)
15:05:53 [IgorMozetic]
David, aren't you IPcaller.a
15:05:53 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: any objections to the minutes?
15:05:54 [agiurca]
zakim, mute me
15:05:55 [Zakim]
agiurca should now be muted
15:06:01 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: no objection
15:06:15 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: next week telecon at same time as today
15:06:29 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
15:06:29 [Zakim]
I see a speaker queue remaining and respectfully decline to close this agendum, ChrisW
15:06:32 [ChrisW]
q?
15:06:39 [IgorMozetic]
David, you are right. How do I release IPcaller?
15:06:44 [ChrisW]
ack ipcaller
15:06:52 [ChrisW]
ack ipcaller.a
15:06:53 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: no items to be added to the agenda?
15:06:58 [AxelPolleres]
Can the one typing so lout please mute?
15:07:06 [sandro]
q?
15:07:09 [sandro]
q=
15:07:11 [sandro]
q?
15:07:16 [sandro]
queue=
15:07:17 [ChrisW]
ack [ip
15:07:29 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
15:07:29 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "F2F" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:07:36 [DavidHirtle]
Igor, I just changed you to IPcaller.a, but IPcaller still seems unavailable
15:07:40 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: next F2F meeting
15:07:51 [Zakim]
-??P60
15:08:21 [DavidHirtle]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:08:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Deborah_Nichols (muted), Dave_Reynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), josb (muted), Harold, PaulaP (muted), Allen_Ginsberg (muted), Axel_Polleres (muted),
15:08:22 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Christian made another proposal for the upcoming F2F
15:08:24 [Zakim]
... Leora_Morgenstern, Sandro, IgorMozetic, IgorMozetic.a, agiurca (muted)
15:08:26 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:08:39 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: possibility to meet in Paris at ILOG
15:09:08 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Sandro to make a form for voting on the location and dates for the next F2F
15:09:23 [sandro]
ACTION: Sandro set up F2F6 survey, today
15:09:24 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-264 - Set up F2F6 survey, today [on Sandro Hawke - due 2007-03-20].
15:09:39 [PaulaP]
Hassan: May 24 and 25, 2007
15:09:57 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: there are many possible dates at ESWC 2007
15:09:58 [Zakim]
-IgorMozetic
15:10:16 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:10:25 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: some of them conflict with events co-located with ESWC 2007
15:10:44 [MichaelKifer]
MichaelKifer has joined #rif
15:10:51 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: possible to vote for multiple dates
15:10:59 [josb]
I think the wiki page is clear
15:11:05 [ChrisW]
q?
15:11:16 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
15:11:16 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Liason" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:11:18 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: anything else on the next F2F?
15:11:31 [PaulaP]
Topic: Liaison
15:11:39 [PaulVincent]
PRR: submission due in next OMG meeting
15:11:39 [ChrisW]
zakim, close item 3
15:11:39 [Zakim]
agendum 3, Liason, closed
15:11:41 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:11:43 [Zakim]
4. Technical Design [from ChrisW]
15:11:46 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
15:11:46 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Technical Design" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:11:59 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: action review
15:12:14 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:12:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Deborah_Nichols (muted), Dave_Reynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), josb (muted), Harold, PaulaP (muted), Allen_Ginsberg (muted), Axel_Polleres (muted),
15:12:17 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Michael, are you here?
15:12:17 [Zakim]
... Leora_Morgenstern, Sandro, IgorMozetic.a, agiurca (muted), PaulVincent, DavidHirtle
15:12:42 [Deborah_Nichols]
yes, continued
15:12:44 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:13:00 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Deborah's action continued
15:13:21 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Harold's action 246 is done
15:13:27 [Harold]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/Specification
15:13:31 [IgorMozetic]
zakim, mute me
15:13:31 [Zakim]
IgorMozetic should now be muted
15:13:41 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
15:13:47 [PaulaP]
ACTION 242 done
15:13:51 [Zakim]
+Gerd_Wagner
15:14:22 [PaulaP]
ACTION 232 continued
15:14:46 [GerdWagner]
GerdWagner has joined #rif
15:14:54 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: status of 1st WD?
15:14:57 [ChrisW]
michael are you there?
15:15:11 [PaulaP]
Harold: Michael did almost everything
15:15:22 [PaulaP]
Harold: moved blue boxes at the end
15:15:37 [Harold]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core
15:15:38 [Zakim]
+Michael_Kifer
15:15:43 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: is the heading structure fixed?
15:15:50 [GerdWagner]
zakim, mute me
15:15:50 [Zakim]
Gerd_Wagner should now be muted
15:16:06 [PaulaP]
Michael: I did almost everything
15:16:57 [PaulaP]
Michael: to fix the section heading structure - I forgot what this is about
15:17:14 [PaulaP]
Harold: structure of main and sub-headings
15:17:29 [PaulaP]
Michael: I'll take a look at the structure
15:18:13 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Sandro, how is the TOC actually generated for the generated version?
15:18:38 [PaulaP]
Sandro: it uses the structure of what is on the front wikipage
15:19:04 [PaulaP]
Sandro: it is not the right thing at moment
15:19:20 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: too many levels of nesting
15:19:48 [PaulaP]
Sandro: it might be a bug in the wiki-tr
15:20:06 [PaulaP]
Michael: 2.1 is a heading, but 2.1.1 not
15:20:22 [PaulaP]
Sandro: let me look at it right now
15:20:43 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: 2.1 has a subsection Meta-model
15:21:11 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:21:34 [PaulaP]
Sandro: the problem is that it hasn't a number, it is just formatted in bold
15:21:50 [PaulaP]
Michael: 3 levels of nesting are quite normal
15:22:12 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: syntax and abstract syntax are sub-headings
15:22:34 [PaulaP]
Sandro: there are some problems here, style and number
15:23:03 [PaulaP]
Sandro: I'll choose a solution
15:24:05 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: also raise multi-sorted syntax one level
15:24:29 [PaulaP]
Michael: I see, it is level 5
15:25:43 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: check if subsections are nested too deep
15:25:54 [Deborah_Nichols]
The issue isn't there yet.
15:26:07 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: action on linking to issues
15:26:31 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: replace the discussion on URI
15:27:11 [PaulaP]
Michael: RIF URI will be defined in a next WD
15:27:34 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: every datatype will have a URI
15:27:58 [PaulaP]
Michael: this should be replaced by RIF, datatypes will have URIs
15:28:23 [ChrisW]
q?
15:28:28 [hak]
hak has joined #rif
15:28:37 [DaveReynolds]
q+
15:28:49 [PaulaP]
Michael: type of URIs
15:28:50 [ChrisW]
ack daver
15:29:15 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:29:16 [PaulaP]
Dave: abstract domain
15:29:37 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:29:38 [PaulaP]
dave: not really sure if it is like RDF resource
15:29:58 [PaulaP]
Michael: we have to say how to interpret this thing
15:30:08 [PaulaP]
Michael: current as abstract domain
15:30:21 [hak]
Zakim, hak is Hassan
15:30:21 [Zakim]
sorry, hak, I do not recognize a party named 'hak'
15:30:22 [PaulaP]
Michael: there is an enumeration of all datatypes
15:30:39 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:30:40 [PaulaP]
Michael: somewhere towards the end in Positive Conditions
15:30:51 [PaulaP]
Michael: Multi-sorted syntax
15:31:00 [Hassan]
Hassan has joined #rif
15:31:19 [PaulaP]
Michael: there is a paragraph on the domains of these datatypes
15:31:24 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:31:25 [sandro]
AllenGinsberg, DavidHirtle -- I think I just fixes wiki-tr to do the right thing on the <pre> examples (finally!)
15:31:37 [PaulaP]
Michael: there are two sentences on that
15:31:52 [PaulaP]
Michael: it is like RDFS resource
15:32:21 [PaulaP]
Michael: adding a new notation just raises new questions
15:33:49 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: use RIF:URI
15:34:28 [PaulaP]
Michael: there is one more thing on disjunction
15:35:03 [PaulaP]
s/disjunction/disjoint functions
15:35:21 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: we didn't decide on that yet
15:36:04 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: raise a formal issue to ensure that it will be discussed
15:36:10 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/open
15:36:30 [PaulaP]
Deborah: the issue on URIs will be open tomorrow
15:36:50 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: disjointness of various semantic domains as new issue
15:37:15 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Michael to write an email to describe this new issue
15:38:07 [PaulaP]
ACTION to link to the new issue continued
15:38:23 [PaulaP]
Deborah: user-defined types considered as sorts?
15:38:34 [josb]
q+
15:38:34 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: we didn't have a resolution on that
15:38:37 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
15:38:50 [PaulaP]
Michael: what are they if they aren't sorts
15:40:02 [PaulaP]
ACTION on Deborah to open an issue on disjointness of various semantic domains
15:40:10 [DaveReynolds]
q+
15:40:12 [Harold]
Coming back to my ACTION 232, I meanwhile looked again at Hassan's minutes, where it says:
15:40:15 [Harold]
<csma> Harold: "...among the bodies of the rules expressed in future RIF dialects. Possible dialects that have been considered so far include LP, FO, PR and RR; the condition language could also be used to unfirmly express integrity contraints and queries".
15:40:31 [ChrisW]
q?
15:40:44 [Harold]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/Positive_Conditions
15:40:45 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:40:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Deborah_Nichols (muted), Dave_Reynolds, josb (muted), Harold, PaulaP (muted), Allen_Ginsberg (muted), Axel_Polleres (muted), Leora_Morgenstern, Sandro,
15:40:49 [PaulaP]
Harold: action 232 - there is just a typo above
15:40:50 [Zakim]
... IgorMozetic (muted), agiurca (muted), PaulVincent, DavidHirtle, Gerd_Wagner (muted), Michael_Kifer, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted)
15:40:56 [Harold]
Although there was no decision regarding concrete extensions beyond Horn rules, the intent behind this condition language is that it will be shared among the bodies of the rules expressed in future RIF dialects. Possible dialects that have been considered so far include LP, FO, PR and RR; the condition language could also be used to uniformly express integrity contraints and queries.
15:41:09 [PaulaP]
Harold: the proposed resolution is given above
15:41:16 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: good
15:41:28 [PaulaP]
ACTION 232 DONE
15:41:39 [josb]
ack
15:41:44 [josb]
zakim, ack me
15:41:44 [Zakim]
unmuting josb
15:41:45 [Zakim]
I see DaveReynolds on the speaker queue
15:41:47 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, mute me
15:41:47 [Zakim]
Michael_Kifer should now be muted
15:42:22 [PaulaP]
Jos: disjointness of various domains; the issue is how extensible the Core should be
15:42:37 [PaulaP]
Jos: some dialects will require such disjointness
15:42:40 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, unmute me
15:42:40 [Zakim]
Michael_Kifer should no longer be muted
15:42:43 [MichaelKifer]
q+
15:42:58 [PaulaP]
Jos: we need to look at it wrt to requirements on the Core
15:43:04 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: I agree with that
15:43:25 [josb]
zakim, mute me
15:43:25 [Zakim]
josb should now be muted
15:43:33 [PaulaP]
Dave: what is the status of the editorial comments of the reviews?
15:43:58 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:44:07 [PaulaP]
Harold: maybe send it again or pointers to it
15:44:16 [AxelPolleres]
if I understood jos right he said that we need to decide whether core is the most restrictive subset, or whether actual languages could actually be more restrictive than the core? In case ++1
15:44:49 [PaulaP]
Michael: Francois also sent a message and I incorporated most of his suggestions
15:45:03 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: we don't need to repeat the review work
15:45:21 [PaulaP]
Michael: just search to see whether some issues were adressed
15:45:28 [GaryHallmark]
GaryHallmark has joined #rif
15:45:46 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: post the URL of your email containing the review
15:46:02 [AxelPolleres]
... anyway letme add, I think we shouldn't strive for the most restrictive possible subset, as this would be maybe somethnig not beyond propositional horn.
15:46:06 [DaveReynolds]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Feb/0107.html
15:46:09 [ChrisW]
q?
15:46:14 [ChrisW]
ack m
15:46:19 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: we should take these comments also into account
15:46:55 [PaulaP]
Michael: about Jos's remark - extensibility means that everything in the Core will be there in the extensions
15:46:56 [MichaelKifer]
q-
15:47:01 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, mute me
15:47:01 [Zakim]
Michael_Kifer should now be muted
15:47:10 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
15:47:10 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "UCR" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:47:22 [josb]
the issue is when other dialects add restrictions
15:47:24 [AllenGinsberg]
zakim, unmute ,e
15:47:24 [Zakim]
sorry, AllenGinsberg, I do not know which phone connection belongs to ,e
15:47:24 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: action review
15:47:30 [AllenGinsberg]
zakim, unmute me
15:47:30 [Zakim]
Allen_Ginsberg should no longer be muted
15:47:44 [PaulaP]
ACTION 237 DONE
15:48:11 [PaulaP]
ACTION 236 DONE
15:48:22 [PaulaP]
ACTIOM 235 DONE
15:48:32 [PaulaP]
s/ACTIOM/ACTION
15:48:35 [AxelPolleres]
jos, sure, but propositional horn is a kinda very restrictive dialect, right? so the question is where to draw the line for "core", IMO.
15:49:06 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: we started to have some substantial changes to the UCR WD
15:49:24 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: should we make other changes before review?
15:50:18 [PaulaP]
Allen: requirement to determine that a set of rules conform to a certain dialect
15:50:38 [PaulaP]
Allen: some way of determining that a language is in a RIF dialect
15:50:47 [PaulaP]
Allen: is this a requirement?
15:51:16 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: I'm not sure that this is a requirement
15:51:38 [josb]
indeed!
15:51:48 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: it might be a unsolvable problem in case of more complex dialects
15:52:06 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: interesting question
15:52:27 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: we can raise and discuss it, if you think this is important
15:52:35 [josb]
It was exactly my point that we need to think about what we want with the core; from this would follow what it looks like.
15:53:31 [PaulaP]
Allen: the basic RIF processing model at the beginning of UCR WD
15:53:39 [PaulaP]
Allen: this is Section 2
15:53:54 [PaulaP]
Allen: I added some initial paragraph
15:54:13 [PaulaP]
Allen: below the second figure are some new sentences
15:54:35 [PaulaP]
Allen: not sure if Christian is happy with that
15:54:56 [ChrisW]
It is worth noting here that data models based on XML, RDF, and OWL, have special status in RIF, in part because of the RIF charter. Interchange of rules based upon the use of other data modeling formats might therefore require additional machinery beyond RIF-based translation software.
15:55:21 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: PR people? do you have any concerns regarding the text given above and in the UCR WD?
15:55:44 [PaulVincent]
No objection from a PR perspective...
15:55:51 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: should we get some reviews for the document?
15:56:17 [PaulaP]
Allen: I think so
15:56:26 [AlexKozlenkov]
AlexKozlenkov has joined #rif
15:56:30 [PaulaP]
Leora: I wrote a partial review
15:57:11 [agiurca]
ok
15:57:17 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Leora, Adrian take a look at the new version to make sure you agree with it
15:57:39 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: any other comments on the UCR WD?
15:57:44 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
15:57:44 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "RIFRAF" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:58:07 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: action review
15:58:33 [AxelPolleres]
I checked, didn't find an action for me on that :-)
15:58:47 [AxelPolleres]
nono...
15:58:48 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: actions to do work similar to Axel's
15:59:05 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, unmute me
15:59:05 [Zakim]
Axel_Polleres should no longer be muted
15:59:06 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: Axel, anything to discuss today on RIFRAF?
15:59:33 [PaulaP]
Axel: actually I don't know what was decided at F2F
15:59:55 [PaulaP]
Axel: I wait for the actions on Leora and Allen to be completed
16:00:27 [PaulaP]
Axel: I can complete the work I started or wait until the Core is stable
16:00:39 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: the version of Core is stable
16:00:53 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, mute me
16:00:53 [Zakim]
Axel_Polleres should now be muted
16:00:53 [PaulaP]
ACTION on Axel to complete his RIFRAF exercise
16:01:26 [AxelPolleres]
that was the bottom-up vs. top down, right?
16:01:35 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: we still to use RIFRAF to this much more coarse-grained identification of dialects
16:01:58 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: defining which combination of features goes in which dialect
16:02:07 [sandro]
ACTION: Axel to complete his RIFRAF excersize - due 2007-03-31
16:02:08 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-265 - complete his RIFRAF excersize [on Axel Polleres - due 2007-03-31].
16:02:15 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, unmute me
16:02:15 [Zakim]
Axel_Polleres should no longer be muted
16:02:24 [Zakim]
+AlexKozlenkov
16:02:35 [AlexKozlenkov]
zakim, AlexKozlenkov is me
16:02:35 [Zakim]
+AlexKozlenkov; got it
16:02:41 [AlexKozlenkov]
zakim, mute me
16:02:41 [Zakim]
AlexKozlenkov.a should now be muted
16:02:49 [PaulaP]
Axel: before defining sets of features we need to define these features
16:02:55 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, mute me
16:02:55 [Zakim]
Axel_Polleres should now be muted
16:03:00 [PaulaP]
Leora: agreement on that
16:03:09 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
16:03:09 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "AOB" taken up [from ChrisW]
16:03:23 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: we are at the end of our agenda
16:03:25 [Zakim]
-AlexKozlenkov.a
16:03:28 [Hassan]
+1
16:03:31 [PaulaP]
ChrisW: AOB
16:03:32 [Zakim]
-IgorMozetic
16:03:40 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
16:03:41 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:03:43 [Zakim]
-PaulVincent
16:03:47 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
16:03:47 [agiurca]
-agiurca
16:03:47 [Zakim]
-Deborah_Nichols
16:03:49 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:03:50 [Zakim]
-DavidHirtle
16:03:51 [Zakim]
-Allen_Ginsberg
16:03:52 [Zakim]
-Leora_Morgenstern
16:03:52 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:03:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
16:03:54 [Zakim]
-Dave_Reynolds
16:03:56 [Zakim]
-Axel_Polleres
16:03:58 [Zakim]
-josb
16:04:00 [Zakim]
-Gerd_Wagner
16:04:04 [Zakim]
-agiurca
16:04:06 [Zakim]
-Michael_Kifer
16:04:36 [Zakim]
-ChrisW
16:04:40 [Zakim]
-PaulaP
16:04:41 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
16:04:42 [Zakim]
Attendees were ChrisW, Deborah_Nichols, Dave_Reynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, +39.047.101.aaaa, josb, PaulaP, Harold, Allen_Ginsberg, Axel_Polleres, Leora_Morgenstern, Sandro,
16:04:45 [Zakim]
... IgorMozetic, agiurca, PaulVincent, DavidHirtle, Gary_Hallmark, Gerd_Wagner, Michael_Kifer, AlexKozlenkov
16:05:28 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:05:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
16:11:57 [csma]
csma has joined #rif
16:12:19 [csma]
\me zakim, who is on the phone?