IRC log of tsdtf on 2007-02-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:28:29 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
13:28:29 [RRSAgent]
logging to
13:28:36 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tsdtf
13:28:44 [shadi]
zakim, this will be tsd
13:28:44 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
13:28:51 [shadi]
meeting: TSD TF
13:29:04 [shadi]
chair: CarlosV, Christophe
13:29:32 [shadi]
13:29:51 [shadi]
agenda+ TSD TF Wiki
13:30:05 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #tsdtf
13:30:12 [shadi]
agenda+ Recommended server side scripting language
13:30:44 [MichaelC]
MichaelC has joined #tsdtf
13:31:15 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has joined #tsdtf
13:31:28 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
13:31:30 [Zakim]
13:31:32 [Zakim]
13:32:09 [Zakim]
13:32:39 [Zakim]
+ +0321632aaaa
13:32:47 [CarlosV]
zakim, P0 is really CarlosV
13:32:47 [Zakim]
sorry, CarlosV, I do not recognize a party named 'P0'
13:32:57 [CarlosV]
zakim, ??P0 is really CarlosV
13:32:57 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
13:33:03 [Christophe]
zakim, +032 is Christophe_Strobbe
13:33:03 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe; got it
13:34:43 [Daniela]
Daniela has joined #tsdtf
13:35:02 [Zakim]
13:37:04 [shadi]
13:39:03 [shadi]
scribe: Daniela
13:39:09 [shadi]
scribenick: Daniela
13:39:28 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
13:39:28 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "TSD TF Wiki" taken up [from shadi]
13:40:00 [shadi]
13:41:30 [shadi]
13:41:43 [Daniela]
CS: we have to decide whether we want a separate page per review (proposal of Vangelis) or one page per test case (proposal of Christophe)
13:43:10 [Daniela]
CS: regarding the index page, we could have "one big table" or "one page per SC"
13:44:27 [Daniela]
SAZ: let's keep it simple: start with big status list (index page=one big table) - see in a couple of weeks if we have to separate it (if it gets too big)
13:44:55 [Daniela]
SAZ: maybe there will be some tool support in near time
13:46:04 [Daniela]
SAZ: maybe we can review the tool in development in the frame of this task force / the telecons
13:47:26 [Daniela]
SAZ: ID does reflect success criteria, so we could sort the entries in the table according to this.
13:49:36 [Daniela]
RESOLUTION: Status list is one big table with test samples sorted by ID
13:52:27 [Christophe]
13:54:03 [Daniela]
CS: Templates for reviews can't be finished before review process is fixed
13:56:40 [Daniela]
SAZ: if you select field "Review" in the status list, you get to "Overview Template"?
13:57:24 [Daniela]
SAZ: there might be several rounds of content and structure reviews - so ONE file for all could get too big
13:58:05 [Daniela]
SAZ: propose a table with review history which links to all reviews done...
13:59:54 [Daniela]
CV: prefer one page for content review, one page for structure review
14:00:16 [Daniela]
SAZ: when / how often do we need to see the complete history of test sample?
14:00:24 [Zakim]
14:00:33 [Daniela]
CS: every time you do a review and want to know what happened before
14:08:21 [Daniela]
* sorry, I have been kicked out of the line and I am not able to dial in again...
14:11:20 [shadi]
scribe: Shadi
14:12:08 [shadi]
[discussion about which coloumns to have in the status list table]
14:13:32 [shadi]
cv: if the target audience is TF then would be good to know the reviewers
14:14:09 [shadi]
PROPOSAL: ID, Structure Review, Contenr Review, Status, Submitter
14:14:50 [CarlosV]
PROPOSAL: ID, Structure Review (Reviewer), Contenr Review (Reviewer), Status, Submitter
14:16:07 [shadi]
<a href="link_to_review">??? (ReviewerName)</a>
14:16:59 [shadi]
<a href="link_to_review">link_to_review</a> (ReviewerName), ...
14:17:28 [CarlosV]
<a href="link_to_review">link_to_review</a> (<a href="link_to_reviewer">ReviewerName</a>)
14:19:03 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: agreement to list reviewer names beside the link to the review page
14:19:55 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: drop overview page in favor of status list pointing directly to the reviews
14:20:24 [shadi]
s/overview page/overview page (
14:21:41 [shadi]
action: CS to add example entries based on currently available test samples and reviews (despite the reviews being on the list)
14:25:14 [CarlosV]
14:25:21 [shadi]
saz: we will need directions on how to create pages based on the template at some point
14:26:16 [shadi]
14:26:43 [shadi]
14:34:33 [Zakim]
14:34:34 [Zakim]
14:34:36 [Zakim]
14:34:37 [Zakim]
14:34:38 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
14:34:39 [Zakim]
Attendees were Cooper, Shadi, +0321632aaaa, CarlosV, Christophe_Strobbe, Daniela_Ortner
14:36:39 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:36:44 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:36:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate shadi
14:36:45 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:36:50 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
14:36:50 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in :
14:36:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to add example entries based on currently available test samples and reviews (despite the reviews being on the list) [1]
14:36:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in