IRC log of ua on 2007-02-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:28:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
18:28:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc
18:28:26 [AllanJ]
zakim, set minutes public
18:28:26 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'set minutes public', AllanJ
18:28:40 [AllanJ]
rrsagent, set minutes public
18:28:40 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'set minutes public', AllanJ. Try /msg RRSAgent help
18:29:02 [AllanJ]
zakim, this will be wai-u
18:29:02 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, AllanJ
18:29:12 [AllanJ]
zakim, this will be wai_u
18:29:12 [Zakim]
ok, AllanJ; I see WAI_UAWG()2:00PM scheduled to start in 31 minutes
18:30:13 [AllanJ]
Meeting: UAWG conference call
18:30:20 [AllanJ]
scribe: Jan Richards
18:30:29 [AllanJ]
Chair: Jim Allan
18:32:16 [AllanJ]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2007JanMar/0021.html
18:48:57 [KFord]
KFord has joined #ua
18:50:12 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()2:00PM has now started
18:50:19 [Zakim]
+Jim_Allan
18:54:10 [Zakim]
+??P9
18:55:02 [AllanJ]
zakim, ??P9 is Kelly Ford
18:55:03 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P9 is Kelly Ford', AllanJ
18:55:31 [AllanJ]
zakim, ??P9 is KFord
18:55:31 [Zakim]
+KFord; got it
18:58:32 [JR]
JR has joined #ua
18:59:37 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
18:59:46 [parente]
parente has joined #ua
19:00:08 [AllanJ]
szkim, [I is JR
19:00:20 [AllanJ]
zakim, [I is JR
19:00:20 [Zakim]
+JR; got it
19:00:23 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
19:00:42 [AllanJ]
zakim, [IB is parente
19:00:42 [Zakim]
+parente; got it
19:00:50 [JR]
zakim, umute JR
19:00:50 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'umute JR', JR
19:00:56 [JR]
zakim, unmute JR
19:00:56 [Zakim]
JR was not muted, JR
19:01:14 [Zakim]
-JR
19:01:39 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
19:01:51 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
19:02:06 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
19:02:27 [cklaws]
cklaws has joined #ua
19:02:33 [AllanJ]
zakim, [IB is cklaws
19:02:36 [Zakim]
+cklaws; got it
19:02:37 [Zakim]
+Jan_Richards
19:03:27 [JR]
JA: Welcome back
19:03:47 [JR]
JA: Next weekwe may hae new member...from Microsoft
19:04:24 [JR]
Topic: 3. Calendar for meetings in March.
19:04:42 [JR]
JA: There will be a call on Mar. 1 but not the 8th or 15th
19:05:03 [JR]
CL: During CSUN, Cathy has room reserved - 18th floor of Marriott
19:05:14 [JR]
JA: JA, CL, PP will be there
19:05:21 [JR]
KF: Still sorting it out
19:05:40 [JR]
JA: This would be on the 22nd
19:06:16 [JR]
JA: So there is a tentatively scheduled call at 11am LA time (2pm ET)...
19:06:47 [JR]
CL: DoJo one is at 1pm-ish, after this mtg
19:07:30 [JR]
Topic: 1. Review and Revise "Requirements Document"
19:07:44 [JR]
JA: JR did reorg of reqs..
19:07:51 [JR]
JA: http://www.tsbvi.edu/technology/uawg/UA_requirements-14feb07.html
19:08:14 [JR]
JA: But doc makes sense to us but maybe not to outsiders...
19:08:27 [JR]
JA: So we need more examples
19:09:16 [JR]
JA: Problem area is when we get into...
19:09:35 [JR]
JA: model/view/controller etc.
19:10:13 [JR]
JA: Basically section 3 of the doc
19:10:57 [JR]
JA: Could add Mozilla access work, UI autoation stuff etc. under 3b
19:11:16 [JR]
KF: Agreed that some of these could be expanded
19:11:49 [JR]
JA: Do people want to take any of these and flesh them out a bit?
19:12:10 [JR]
CL: Yes can do 2b
19:12:21 [JR]
JA: 2h
19:13:00 [JR]
PP: 1d?
19:15:47 [JR]
JA: Better way - these are ones that need work: 3a (web2 in sub-bullets, AJAX), 3b should join 3a...
19:15:54 [JR]
CL will do 3a,b,c,d
19:16:39 [JR]
JA: Also need 3e,f,h
19:17:00 [JR]
action KF: 3f
19:17:11 [JR]
action CL: will do 3a,b,c,d
19:17:30 [JR]
action JR: will do 3e
19:17:40 [JR]
action JA: will do 3h
19:18:50 [JR]
action PP: will do 1d
19:21:53 [JR]
action JR,JA: will do 2a, 2b
19:22:09 [JR]
JA: Maybe use-cases would be a good way of clarifying
19:22:12 [JR]
JR: agreed
19:22:26 [JR]
K: Agreed
19:22:34 [JR]
K=KF
19:22:51 [JR]
PP, CL: Neutral on it
19:23:51 [JR]
JA: 1e also needs expansion
19:24:05 [JR]
CL: Right who benefits
19:24:24 [JR]
action JA: will do 1c
19:24:48 [JR]
action JA: will do 1e
19:25:17 [JR]
JA: May need uses case.
19:25:23 [JR]
CL: Examples needed
19:27:40 [JR]
JR: 1f if too many settings, things get less accessible
19:28:27 [JR]
KF: Does need clarification
19:28:37 [JR]
Action KF: will do 1f
19:29:22 [JR]
action JA: Will do 2c
19:30:03 [JR]
JA: Do we need to define platforms? Prob 2d is clear
19:30:56 [JR]
JA: Other stuff at the bottom...
19:31:35 [JR]
JA: Stuff at bottom prob part of 2b or 2c.
19:32:47 [JR]
Action JA, JR: Work 3 points at bottom into section 2
19:32:55 [JR]
Action JA JR: Work 3 points at bottom into section 2
19:33:02 [JR]
Action: JA JR Work 3 points at bottom into section 2
19:33:15 [JR]
action: JR,JA will do 2a, 2b
19:34:04 [JR]
JA: OK...
19:34:22 [JR]
JA: We all have assingments
19:35:13 [JR]
Action JA: Clarify thoughts about use cases.
19:36:40 [JR]
JA: OK so let's try to get at least one of each person's action items by next week
19:36:56 [JR]
All: OK
19:37:09 [Zakim]
-KFord
19:37:10 [Zakim]
-cklaws
19:37:14 [Zakim]
-parente
19:38:53 [JR]
RRSAgent, make minutes
19:38:53 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-minutes.html JR
19:39:03 [JR]
RRSAgent, set logs public
19:39:47 [Zakim]
-Jim_Allan
19:39:49 [Zakim]
-JR
19:39:51 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()2:00PM has ended
19:39:52 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jim_Allan, KFord, [IPcaller], JR, [IBM], parente, cklaws
19:40:48 [JR]
Zakim, bye
19:40:48 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ua
19:40:58 [JR]
RRSAgent, bye
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
I see 12 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-actions.rdf :
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: KF to 3f [1]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-17-00
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CL to will do 3a,b,c,d [2]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-17-11
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JR to will do 3e [3]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-17-30
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA to will do 3h [4]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-17-40
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PP to will do 1d [5]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-18-50
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA to will do 1c [6]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-24-24
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA to will do 1e [7]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-24-48
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: KF to will do 1f [8]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-28-37
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA to Will do 2c [9]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-29-22
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA JR Work 3 points at bottom into section 2 [10]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-33-02
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JR,JA will do 2a, 2b [11]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-33-15
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA to Clarify thoughts about use cases. [12]
19:40:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-irc#T19-35-13