IRC log of wai-wcag on 2007-02-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:57:48 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:57:48 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/02/08-wai-wcag-irc
20:57:55 [ben]
RRSAgent, do not start a new log
20:58:01 [ben]
RRSAgent, make log world
20:58:14 [ben]
zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:58:14 [Zakim]
ok, ben, I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM already started
20:58:28 [ben]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Telecon
20:58:35 [ben]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2007JanMar/0068.html
20:58:41 [ben]
Chair: Gregg_Vanderheiden, Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:58:45 [ben]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
20:58:53 [ben]
Regrets: Don_Evans, Tim_Boland
20:58:58 [ben]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
20:59:03 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
20:59:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were
20:59:05 [ben]
agenda+ Conformance Survey for 01 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070201conformance/results>
20:59:14 [ben]
agenda+ Conformance Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/02082007conformance/results>
20:59:25 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:27 [ben]
agenda+ Team A Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/teama08feb2007/results>
20:59:29 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
20:59:34 [ben]
agenda+ Editors Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/08feb2007editorz/results>
20:59:42 [ben]
agenda+ Team C Proposals for 8 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070208-teamc/results>
21:00:26 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:00:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see no one
21:00:51 [ben]
zakim, is WAI_WCAG
21:00:51 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'is WAI_WCAG', ben
21:00:59 [ben]
zakim, this is WAI_WCAG
21:00:59 [Zakim]
ben, this was already WAI_WCAG()3:00PM
21:01:00 [Zakim]
ok, ben; that matches WAI_WCAG()3:00PM
21:01:06 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone
21:01:06 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', ben
21:01:11 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:01:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see no one
21:02:26 [ben]
zakim, list conferences
21:02:27 [Zakim]
I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM, Team_(simile)19:57Z, GA_SVGWG()3:00PM active
21:02:28 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are WAI_EOWG(UMTF)2:00PM, XML_QueryWG(ttf)3:00PM, WAI_UAWG()2:00PM, VB_VBWG(SIV)4:00PM
21:04:00 [bengt]
zakim, this is wai_wcag
21:04:00 [Zakim]
bengt, this was already WAI_WCAG()3:00PM
21:04:02 [Zakim]
ok, bengt; that matches WAI_WCAG()3:00PM
21:04:14 [Makoto]
Makoto has joined #wai-wcag
21:04:18 [bengt]
strange zakim is nutty
21:05:07 [bengt]
zakim, who is making noise ?
21:05:13 [becka11y]
scribe: becka11y
21:05:22 [Zakim]
bengt, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: 12 (67%), ??P13 (44%), ??P15 (20%), ??P18 (10%), ??P19 (93%)
21:05:33 [Christophe]
zakim, mute me
21:05:33 [Zakim]
sorry, Christophe, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
21:05:38 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:05:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see no one
21:06:28 [bengt]
kill zakim and restart ?
21:06:34 [becka11y]
q+
21:06:41 [becka11y]
q-
21:06:54 [ben]
zakim, bye
21:06:54 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
21:07:26 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
21:07:33 [ben]
zakim, list conferences
21:07:33 [Zakim]
I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM, Team_(simile)19:57Z, GA_SVGWG()3:00PM active
21:07:35 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are WAI_EOWG(UMTF)2:00PM, XML_QueryWG(ttf)3:00PM, WAI_UAWG()2:00PM, VB_VBWG(SIV)4:00PM
21:07:43 [ben]
zakim, this is WAI_WCAG
21:07:43 [Zakim]
ok, ben; that matches WAI_WCAG()3:00PM
21:07:48 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:07:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see no one
21:07:56 [bengt]
zakim, who is making noise ?
21:08:09 [Sorcha]
zakim, mute me
21:08:09 [Zakim]
sorry, Sorcha, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
21:08:10 [Zakim]
bengt, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: 14 (19%), ??P13 (7%), ??P14 (89%), ??P25 (36%), ??P26 (4%)
21:09:27 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
21:09:27 [Zakim]
I see nothing on the agenda
21:09:33 [rellero]
I have troubles connecting with skype
21:09:35 [Sorcha]
zakim, mute me
21:09:35 [Zakim]
sorry, Sorcha, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
21:09:42 [ben]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
21:09:46 [Sorcha]
zakim, mute Sorcha_Moore
21:09:46 [Zakim]
sorry, Sorcha, I do not know which phone connection belongs to Sorcha_Moore
21:09:47 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
21:09:48 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from ben]
21:09:50 [becka11y]
Attendees: Michael_Cooper, John_Slatin, Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow_Weaver, Gregg_Vanderheiden, David_MacDonald, Bengt_Farre, Sean_Hayes, Sorcha_Moore, Cynthia_Shelly, Lorett_Guarino-Reid, Bruce_Bailey, Makoto_Ueki
21:09:56 [ben]
agenda+ Conformance Survey for 01 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070201conformance/results>
21:09:59 [rellero]
why me not?
21:10:04 [ben]
agenda+ Conformance Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/02082007conformance/results>
21:10:25 [rellero]
thanks
21:10:47 [ben]
agenda+ Team A Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/teama08feb2007/results>
21:10:55 [ben]
agenda+ Editors Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/08feb2007editorz/results>
21:11:02 [ben]
agenda+ Team C Proposals for 8 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070208-teamc/results>
21:11:31 [bengt]
zakim, who is making noise ?
21:11:45 [Zakim]
bengt, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: 16 (50%), ??P13 (20%), ??P14 (41%), ??P15 (39%), ??P18 (30%), ??P19 (99%)
21:11:56 [becka11y]
Additional Attendees: Roberto Ellero, Christophe Strobbe, Don Evans
21:12:01 [rellero]
i am connected with skype now
21:12:03 [ben]
Regrets- Don_Evans
21:14:23 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, who's making noise
21:14:23 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who's making noise', David_MacDonald
21:14:38 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, who's making noise?
21:14:52 [Zakim]
David_MacDonald, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: 16 (38%), ??P14 (10%), ??P15 (56%), ??P19 (99%)
21:15:34 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, mute P19
21:15:34 [Zakim]
sorry, David_MacDonald, I do not know which phone connection belongs to P19
21:15:44 [ben]
zakim, mute ??P19
21:15:44 [Zakim]
sorry, ben, I do not know which phone connection belongs to ??P19
21:15:50 [rellero]
zakim, mute P19
21:15:50 [Zakim]
sorry, rellero, I do not know which phone connection belongs to P19
21:16:04 [bengt]
zakim, mute ?P19
21:16:04 [Zakim]
sorry, bengt, I do not know which phone connection belongs to ?P19
21:16:14 [ben]
zakim, mute P19
21:16:14 [Zakim]
sorry, ben, I do not know which phone connection belongs to P19
21:16:26 [bengt]
zakim, who is making noise ?
21:16:28 [rellero]
try to disconnect but i am without mic
21:16:37 [rellero]
disconnected
21:16:43 [Zakim]
bengt, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P14 (49%), ??P17 (53%), ??P18 (10%), ??P19 (46%), ??P21 (13%), ??P25 (4%)
21:16:45 [bengt]
not rellero ...
21:16:48 [rellero]
ok
21:17:20 [ben]
zakim, ??P19 is noisy
21:17:20 [Zakim]
sorry, ben, I do not recognize a party named '??P19'
21:17:20 [rellero]
newly here
21:17:44 [bengt]
doesnt work zakim needs to restart
21:18:12 [bengt]
make zakim, restart
21:18:43 [Loretta]
Ben, do we need to wait before calling back in?
21:19:12 [Gregg]
call in
21:19:16 [Gregg]
no difference
21:19:25 [Loretta]
still noisy?
21:19:34 [Gregg]
no
21:19:36 [bengt]
restart zakim again ?
21:20:09 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:20:09 [Zakim]
On the phone I see no one
21:20:10 [rellero]
i am connected
21:20:16 [bengt]
doesnt seem that it talks to the pbx properly
21:21:11 [bengt]
there was a mysterious error in the beginning when it thougt the conference ended with no one calling in
21:21:33 [RalphS]
RalphS has joined #wai-wcag
21:21:43 [amy]
amy has joined #wai-wcag
21:21:45 [RalphS]
zakim, list conferences
21:21:45 [Zakim]
I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM, GA_SVGWG()3:00PM active
21:21:46 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are XML_QueryWG(ttf)3:00PM, RWC_WAPI()4:30PM, WAI_UAWG()2:00PM, VB_VBWG(SIV)4:00PM
21:21:52 [RalphS]
zakim, who's on the call?
21:21:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see no one
21:22:01 [RalphS]
zakim, which conference is this?
21:22:01 [Zakim]
this is WAI_WCAG()3:00PM conference code 9224
21:22:09 [RalphS]
sigh
21:22:35 [becka11y]
Target for next last call draft is April 11.
21:22:37 [ben]
zakim, close this item
21:22:39 [amy]
the WOC doesn't seem to recognize anyone -- or gives only guest #s (I imagine you noticed this already)
21:22:40 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
21:22:41 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
21:22:42 [Zakim]
2. Conformance Survey for 01 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070201conformance/results> [from ben]
21:22:57 [ben]
UC items are: LC-1244, LC-1150, LC-1038, LC-813, LC-638, LC-539, LC-482, LC-614, LC-662, LC-812, LC-831, LC-897, LC-898, LC-899, LC-919, LC-1242, LC-1243, LC-1266, and LC-1303, LC-1211, LC-1065, LC-949, LC-1152, LC-1271, LC-1267, LC-908, LC-1034, LC-864, LC-751, LC-1504, LC-1410, LC-1071, LC-1009, LC-896, LC-745, LC-808, LC-1179, LC-1319, and LC-1493, LC-488, LC-719, LC-757, LC- 568, LC-1057, LC-1294, LC-1167
21:23:14 [RalphS]
it looks like one of the servers needs to be rebooted
21:23:20 [becka11y]
Resolution: accept items with unanimous consent on the survey: LC-1244, LC-1150, LC-1038, LC-813, LC-638, LC-539, LC-482, LC-614, LC-662, LC-812, LC-831, LC-897, LC-898, LC-899, LC-919, LC-1242, LC-1243, LC-1266, and LC-1303, LC-1211, LC-1065, LC-949, LC-1152, LC-1271, LC-1267, LC-908, LC-1034, LC-864, LC-751, LC-1504, LC-1410, LC-1071, LC-1009, LC-896, LC-745, LC-808, LC-1179, LC-1319, and LC-1493, LC-488, LC-719, LC-757, LC- 568, LC-1057, LC-1294, LC-1167
21:23:21 [RalphS]
but if I reboot it now, Zakim-bot will restart
21:23:33 [RalphS]
so I'll have to do it tomorrow morning when there are no conferences in progress
21:23:35 [RalphS]
sorry, folks
21:24:03 [ben]
zakim, take up next agendum
21:24:03 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Conformance Survey for 01 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070201conformance/results>" taken up [from ben]
21:25:13 [becka11y]
Topic: Level AAA conformance
21:25:17 [amy]
amy has left #wai-wcag
21:26:20 [becka11y]
Resolution: accept Level AAA conformance issues LC-516, LC-533, LC-605, LC-621, LC-691, LC-888, LC-1023, LC-1264, and LC-1275 as ammended
21:26:35 [becka11y]
Topic: LC-507
21:28:01 [Loretta]
q+ sean
21:30:22 [Gregg]
q+
21:36:32 [Gregg]
ack sean
21:39:48 [Loretta]
ack Gregg
21:41:06 [Loretta]
q+
21:43:47 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, who's making noise?
21:44:00 [Gregg]
ack l
21:44:04 [Zakim]
David_MacDonald, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P16 (4%), ??P18 (54%), ??P19 (4%), ??P25 (35%)
21:45:55 [Loretta]
q+
21:46:40 [Gregg]
ack l
21:47:12 [Gregg]
q+
21:47:52 [David_MacDonald]
q+
21:51:54 [Loretta]
ack Gregg
21:54:55 [Gregg]
ack d
21:55:12 [Loretta]
q+
21:55:16 [Gregg]
q+
21:55:25 [Andi]
q+
21:56:12 [Gregg]
ack l
21:57:38 [Gregg]
ack g
21:57:41 [Gregg]
ack a
22:06:30 [Loretta]
q+ cynthia
22:07:05 [Gregg]
ack c
22:07:08 [Loretta]
q+
22:08:49 [Gregg]
ACK L
22:14:09 [becka11y]
Action: Don, Loretta, Sean, David, Andi to take issue 507 and user contributed content and come back with a proposal (or at least progress report) by Feb 15
22:14:16 [becka11y]
Topic: LC-750
22:26:31 [becka11y]
/me Non Accessibility-supported content technologies can be used if the information and functionality provided through the non-qualifying technology is also provided using accessibility-enabled Web technologies. In addition, the presence of the non-AeWT must not block the ability of the users to access the content via the accessible technologies. Specifically, the following must be true:
22:26:31 [becka11y]
All content and functionality are available using only accessibility-enabled Web technologies.
22:31:38 [becka11y]
resolution: accept 750 as ammended: Non Accessibility-supported content technologies (A-sCT) can be used if the information and functionality provided through the non A-sCT is also provided using A-sCT. In addition, the presence of the non-A-sCT must not block the ability of the users to access the content via the A-sCT. Specifically, the following must be true:
22:32:02 [becka11y]
Topic: 880
22:32:22 [becka11y]
Resolution: accept 880 as ammended
22:32:46 [becka11y]
Topic: 924
22:35:18 [becka11y]
Resolution: close 924 as ammended
22:35:28 [ben]
scribe: ben
22:35:31 [ben]
zakim, close this topic
22:35:32 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close this topic', ben
22:35:36 [ben]
zakim, close this item
22:35:36 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
22:35:37 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
22:35:38 [Zakim]
3. Conformance Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/02082007conformance/results> [from ben]
22:35:42 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 3
22:35:42 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Conformance Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/02082007conformance/results>" taken up [from ben]
22:36:07 [ben]
Topic: Aggregated Content (LC-464, LC-1222, and LC-1318)
22:38:35 [becka11y]
scribe: becka11y
22:39:16 [Loretta]
q+
22:45:07 [Loretta]
q+ David
22:45:11 [Gregg]
acj l
22:45:20 [Gregg]
ack l
22:45:45 [bengt]
it is starting to become usual to have media players within javascript
22:46:45 [bengt]
there are several techniques to do that, ajax , dwr and so on, javascript
22:47:41 [bengt]
oh yes
22:48:12 [bengt]
usually a simpler format than mpeg
22:48:29 [Gregg]
ack d
22:48:50 [Loretta]
q+ bruce
22:49:25 [Gregg]
ack b
22:53:36 [becka11y]
Action: Don, Sean, Loretta, David, Andi, Gregg to meet and sreview Aggregated Content (LC-464, LC-1222, and LC-1318) to determine if a better proposal is possible (or at least progress report) by Feb 15
22:53:43 [becka11y]
Topic: 565
22:54:14 [ben]
zakim, close this item
22:54:14 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
22:54:16 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
22:54:17 [Zakim]
4. Team A Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/teama08feb2007/results> [from ben]
22:54:56 [becka11y]
Resolution: close 565 as ammended
22:55:35 [becka11y]
Topic: baseline, validity - issue 648
22:56:29 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, who's making noise?
22:56:36 [Loretta]
backgruond sound is drowning you out, Gregg
22:56:46 [Zakim]
David_MacDonald, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P12 (45%), ??P16 (99%), ??P17 (9%)
22:57:43 [Andi]
k - well - I'll stay off then
22:58:53 [becka11y]
Action: Michael to create a document about testing WCAG to be part of the support materials (related to issue LC-648).
23:01:29 [becka11y]
Resolution: close 648 as ammended.
23:01:49 [becka11y]
Topic: Issue 649
23:02:18 [becka11y]
Resolution: close 649 as ammended
23:04:04 [David_MacDonald]
+q
23:06:42 [bengt]
think it is ben ...
23:08:59 [becka11y]
Topic: Issue 857
23:09:16 [bengt]
bengt has left #wai-wcag
23:12:22 [Sorcha]
Sorcha has left #wai-wcag
23:20:08 [becka11y]
Resolution: Issue 857 remains open
23:20:38 [becka11y]
in search for better wording
23:21:26 [becka11y]
Topic: 902
23:22:25 [becka11y]
Resolution: close issue 902 as ammended
23:22:29 [becka11y]
Topic: 1245
23:22:51 [ben]
zakim, close this item
23:22:51 [Zakim]
I do not know what agendum had been taken up, ben
23:25:09 [becka11y]
resolution: accept 1245 as ammended
23:25:36 [ben]
zakim, agenda?
23:25:36 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda:
23:25:37 [Zakim]
4. Team A Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/teama08feb2007/results> [from ben]
23:25:40 [Zakim]
5. Editors Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/08feb2007editorz/results> [from ben]
23:25:42 [ben]
zakim, close agendum 4
23:25:42 [Zakim]
6. Team C Proposals for 8 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070208-teamc/results> [from ben]
23:25:45 [Zakim]
agendum 4, Team A Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/teama08feb2007/results>, closed
23:25:47 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
23:25:49 [Zakim]
5. Editors Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/08feb2007editorz/results> [from ben]
23:25:49 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 5
23:25:49 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Editors Survey for 08 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/08feb2007editorz/results>" taken up [from ben]
23:26:34 [becka11y]
Topic: Issue 652
23:30:03 [becka11y]
Resolution: close issue 652 as proposed
23:30:19 [becka11y]
Topic: issue 862
23:34:14 [Loretta]
q+ john
23:34:52 [Gregg]
ackd
23:34:54 [Gregg]
ack d
23:34:56 [Gregg]
ack j
23:35:07 [Gregg]
q+ john
23:35:14 [Gregg]
q+ david
23:36:36 [Gregg]
ack j
23:38:52 [Gregg]
ack d
23:45:09 [becka11y]
q+
23:46:46 [becka11y]
ack b
23:52:07 [becka11y]
Resolution: issue 862 remains open
23:52:43 [becka11y]
Topic: LC 895, 1263: Web page examples
23:55:59 [becka11y]
Action: Gregg , John, David to clean up web page definition
23:56:18 [becka11y]
LC 895, 1263: Web page examples remain open
23:56:22 [ben]
zakim, close this item
23:56:22 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
23:56:23 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
23:56:24 [Zakim]
6. Team C Proposals for 8 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070208-teamc/results> [from ben]
23:56:27 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 6
23:56:27 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Team C Proposals for 8 February <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070208-teamc/results>" taken up [from ben]
23:57:02 [becka11y]
Topic: 1169
00:03:24 [ben]
Present: Michael_Cooper, John_Slatin, Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow_Weaver, Gregg_Vanderheiden, David_MacDonald, Bengt_Farre, Sean_Hayes, Sorcha_Moore, Cynthia_Shelly, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Bruce_Bailey, Roberto_Ellero, Christophe_Strobbe, Makoto_Ueki, Don_Evans
00:04:18 [becka11y]
Meeting ended before resolution to 1169. Team C survey will be re-opened.
00:04:25 [Loretta]
ben are you there?
00:04:27 [ben]
I can generate minutes
00:04:48 [becka11y]
becka11y has left #wai-wcag
00:05:06 [Makoto]
Makoto has left #wai-wcag
00:05:35 [ben]
zakim, bye
00:05:35 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
00:05:37 [ben]
RRSAgent, bye
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/08-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Don, Loretta, Sean, David, Andi to take issue 507 and user contributed content and come back with a proposal (or at least progress report) by Feb 15 [1]
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/08-wai-wcag-irc#T22-14-09
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Don, Sean, Loretta, David, Andi, Gregg to meet and sreview Aggregated Content (LC-464, LC-1222, and LC-1318) to determine if a better proposal is possible (or at least progress report) by Feb 15 [2]
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/08-wai-wcag-irc#T22-53-36
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Michael to create a document about testing WCAG to be part of the support materials (related to issue LC-648). [3]
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/08-wai-wcag-irc#T22-58-53
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gregg , John, David to clean up web page definition [4]
00:05:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/08-wai-wcag-irc#T23-55-59