IRC log of grddl-wg on 2007-02-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:00:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #grddl-wg
16:00:57 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/02/07-grddl-wg-irc
16:01:10 [rreck]
rreck has joined #grddl-wg
16:01:21 [HarryH]
Wait a sec checking in new Agenda rdf for Zakim..
16:01:29 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:01:31 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Chimezie_Ogbuji
16:01:33 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #grddl-wg
16:01:40 [chimezie]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:01:43 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JohnClark, Chimezie_Ogbuji, rreck
16:01:49 [HarryH]
Give me one sec...
16:01:54 [chimezie]
I will scribe
16:02:22 [Zakim]
+HarryH
16:02:24 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:02:58 [briansuda]
Zakim, +[IPcaller] is briansuda
16:02:59 [Zakim]
+??P30
16:03:14 [briansuda]
Zakim, +??P30 is briansuda
16:03:16 [HarryH]
Zakim, this is grddl
16:03:18 [benadida]
benadida has joined #grddl-wg
16:03:19 [Zakim]
sorry, briansuda, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller]'
16:03:29 [Zakim]
+DanC
16:03:33 [Zakim]
sorry, briansuda, I do not recognize a party named '+??P30'
16:03:37 [Zakim]
HarryH, this was already SW_GRDDL()11:00AM
16:03:41 [HarryH]
zakim, read agenda from http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
16:03:43 [Zakim]
ok, HarryH; that matches SW_GRDDL()11:00AM
16:03:49 [Zakim]
+Ben_Adida
16:03:51 [Zakim]
working on it, HarryH
16:03:53 [Zakim]
agenda+ Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-02-07T11:00-0500
16:03:53 [bwm]
bwm has joined #grddl-wg
16:03:55 [Zakim]
agendum 9 added
16:03:57 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-http-header-links]
16:03:57 [briansuda]
Zakim, +P30 is briansuda
16:03:59 [Zakim]
agendum 10 added
16:04:01 [Zakim]
agenda+ Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents
16:04:02 [benadida]
zakim, mute me
16:04:03 [Zakim]
agendum 11 added
16:04:05 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML
16:04:06 [benadida]
yes!
16:04:07 [Zakim]
agendum 12 added
16:04:09 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-mt-ns]
16:04:16 [Zakim]
agendum 13 added
16:04:20 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-base-param]
16:04:22 [Zakim]
agendum 14 added
16:04:22 [benadida]
I muted myself as there may be ambient noise here
16:04:24 [Zakim]
agenda+ Primer Document
16:04:26 [Zakim]
agendum 15 added
16:04:28 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: General issues
16:04:30 [Zakim]
agendum 16 added
16:04:30 [chimezie]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:04:32 [Zakim]
done reading agenda, HarryH
16:04:34 [Zakim]
sorry, briansuda, I do not recognize a party named '+P30'
16:04:36 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should now be muted
16:04:36 [HarryH]
Meeting: GRDDL Working Group
16:04:38 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 1
16:04:41 [HarryH]
Chair: Harry Halpin
16:04:45 [HarryH]
Scribe: Chime
16:04:50 [Zakim]
+??P38
16:04:51 [HarryH]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
16:04:54 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JohnClark, Chimezie_Ogbuji, rreck, HarryH, [IPcaller], ??P30, DanC, Ben_Adida (muted), ??P38
16:04:57 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-02-07T11:00-0500" taken up
16:04:59 [Zakim]
+??P39
16:05:00 [bwm]
Zakim, ??p38 is bwm
16:05:01 [Zakim]
+bwm; got it
16:05:01 [Simone]
Zakim, +??P38 i Simone
16:05:03 [Zakim]
I don't understand '+??P38 i Simone', Simone
16:05:14 [DanC]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0023.html
16:05:17 [john-l]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is danja
16:05:17 [Zakim]
+danja; got it
16:05:27 [DanC]
(better to cite the archived version of the agenda for the record)
16:05:41 [john-l]
(That's correct, Danny, right?)
16:05:51 [danja]
I think so - thanks
16:06:14 [briansuda]
Zakim, +??P30 is briansuda
16:06:14 [Zakim]
sorry, briansuda, I do not recognize a party named '+??P30'
16:06:19 [john-l]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
16:06:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JohnClark, Chimezie_Ogbuji, rreck, HarryH, danja, ??P30, DanC, Ben_Adida (muted), bwm, ??P39
16:06:20 [HarryH]
PROPOSED: to approve GRDDL WG Weekly -- 31 Jan 2007 as a true record: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/att-0017/31-grddl-wg-minutes-edited.html
16:06:31 [Simone]
Zakim, ??P39 is Simone
16:06:31 [Zakim]
+Simone; got it
16:06:35 [briansuda]
Zakim, ??P30 is briansuda
16:06:35 [Zakim]
+briansuda; got it
16:06:54 [john-l]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
16:06:54 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JohnClark, Chimezie_Ogbuji, rreck, HarryH, danja, briansuda, DanC, Ben_Adida (muted), bwm, Simone
16:07:03 [chimezie]
RESOLUTION: GRDDL WG Weekly minutes from 31 Jan, 2007 approved
16:07:54 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:07:54 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "[#issue-http-header-links]" taken up
16:08:06 [DanC]
Regrets+ IanD
16:08:25 [DanC]
Ian's action is done to my satisfaction
16:09:08 [bwm]
q+
16:09:08 [chimezie]
I think it is close to out of scope
16:09:20 [chimezie]
and I'm concerned about outstanding effort (rec tracks and such)
16:09:25 [Simone]
Zakim, mute me
16:09:26 [Zakim]
Simone should now be muted
16:09:27 [chimezie]
HarryH: doesn't think it is out of scope
16:09:31 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0018.html
16:09:41 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0019.html
16:09:46 [chimezie]
DanC: It's a good thing to do. Not sufficiently important to implement
16:09:52 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0020.html
16:10:01 [chimezie]
DanC: Asked a few people, some implementers think it is a good thing to do
16:10:29 [chimezie]
DanC: Correction: Not sufficiently implemented
16:10:45 [DanC]
DanC: I have not yet found inspiration to implement it
16:11:02 [chimezie]
HarryH: We have to consider last call timeline
16:11:03 [DanC]
ack bwm
16:11:11 [HarryH]
Will people find inspiration to implement before Last Call is finished?
16:11:13 [bwm]
Zakim, unmute simone
16:11:13 [Zakim]
Simone should no longer be muted
16:11:29 [DanC]
Zakim, Simone is bwm2
16:11:29 [Zakim]
+bwm2; got it
16:11:35 [DanC]
Zakim, bwm is Simone
16:11:35 [Zakim]
+Simone; got it
16:11:41 [DanC]
Zakim, bwm2 is bwm
16:11:41 [Zakim]
+bwm; got it
16:12:03 [chimezie]
bwm: Had a brief word with Jeremy. No strong opinion on if it is a good thing. Recommends a short time to implement. Will back off if runs into trouble
16:12:12 [chimezie]
bwm: How will we test this
16:12:37 [chimezie]
bwm: Can we configure the test server to support test cases?
16:12:40 [HarryH]
This test-case would require W3C Staff Contact (DanC) to change .htaccess
16:13:01 [chimezie]
Test cases are needed if we go forward with this
16:13:02 [DanC]
harry, don't put words in my mouth. anybody with cvs access can edit .htaccess. bwm has cvs access.
16:13:08 [chimezie]
bwm: Dependencies on IETF
16:13:12 [HarryH]
That's me who said that :)
16:13:14 [HarryH]
Not DanC
16:13:31 [chimezie]
danja: How does this relate to mnot's proposal?
16:13:53 [chimezie]
DanC: Link header is registered, the profile is not
16:13:56 [HarryH]
s/DanC/somebody
16:14:16 [chimezie]
danja: In favor of accepting subject to a test case and IETF acceptance
16:14:47 [chimezie]
DanC: any volunteers for testing and such?
16:15:02 [chimezie]
HarryH: Nervous about .htaccess configuration
16:15:25 [chimezie]
bwm: Jeremy suggested creating a test case and configuring .htaccess
16:15:50 [chimezie]
DanC: IanD has done everything we asked for this proposal
16:16:43 [chimezie]
ACTION: bwm (Jeremy) attempt a usecase
16:16:56 [HarryH]
s/usecase/test-case
16:17:02 [DanC]
(harry, I think this is the chair's call... do you detect a critical mass of support? if so, do a straw poll and/or put the question.)
16:17:29 [HarryH]
Zakim, who's on the phone
16:17:29 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who's on the phone', HarryH
16:17:40 [chimezie]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:17:40 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JohnClark, Chimezie_Ogbuji, rreck, HarryH, danja, briansuda, DanC, Ben_Adida (muted), Simone, bwm
16:18:28 [benadida]
zakim, unmute me
16:18:28 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should no longer be muted
16:18:44 [HarryH]
6 yeses, 1 no.
16:18:47 [benadida]
zakim, mute me
16:18:47 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should now be muted
16:18:56 [HarryH]
7 yeses, 1 no.
16:19:04 [HarryH]
1 absention
16:19:06 [bwm]
actually 6 yeses, 1 concur and 1 no
16:19:12 [bwm]
and one abstain
16:19:13 [john-l]
heh
16:19:53 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to add the GRDDL header to the GRDDL spec and test suite, per IanD's proposal [@@link] contingent on IETF registration of Profile header
16:21:58 [HarryH]
Chime objects.
16:22:35 [chimezie]
DanC: thinks this is a now or never situation
16:22:54 [HarryH]
Chime is concerned about testing and dependencies on protocol-level.
16:23:49 [HarryH]
PROPOSED: to add the GRDDL header to the GRDDL spec and test suite, per IanD's proposal [@@link] contingent on IETF registration of Profile header and feeedback from bwm/jeremy's test-case creation.
16:23:53 [chimezie]
HarryH: add to proposal other dependencies (IETF,e tc)
16:23:59 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to add the GRDDL header to the GRDDL spec, per IanD's proposal [@@link] contingent on IETF registration of Profile header, and on succesful test experience
16:24:41 [chimezie]
I'm comfortable with a criteria to back out (as it is in the proposal)
16:25:04 [HarryH]
Ben Adida - testing for conesnsu?
16:25:08 [HarryH]
on that proposal - yes or no?
16:25:09 [benadida]
abstain, but sounds good overall
16:25:25 [HarryH]
1 absention, everyone else consensus.
16:25:45 [HarryH]
Agreement to drop Ian's proposal if either IETF and test-case runs into difficulties.
16:25:56 [DanC]
so RESOLVED
16:26:08 [HarryH]
RESOLVED: to add the GRDDL header to the GRDDL spec, per IanD's proposal [@@link] contingent on IETF registration of Profile header, and on succesful test experience
16:26:13 [DanC]
(I search for "RESOLVED" when doing editing stuff.)
16:26:31 [HarryH]
RESOLUTION: to add the GRDDL header to the GRDDL spec, per IanD's proposal [@@link] contingent on IETF registration of Profile header, and on succesful test experience
16:26:47 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:26:47 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents" taken up
16:26:58 [benadida]
zakim, unmute me
16:26:58 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should no longer be muted
16:27:09 [HarryH]
CVS access?
16:27:25 [chimezie]
benadida: No time to add / edit RDF/a test cases
16:27:40 [chimezie]
bwm: Has CVS access
16:27:50 [benadida]
continued
16:27:55 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-mt-ns
16:28:18 [HarryH]
This issue is still unresolved.
16:28:28 [HarryH]
Need to figure out what it would take to resolve it.
16:28:45 [benadida]
zakim, mute me
16:28:45 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should now be muted
16:30:09 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 5
16:30:09 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "[#issue-mt-ns]" taken up
16:30:17 [HarryH]
What would require to close this?
16:31:53 [HarryH]
DanC: faithful-infoset has split off, test case needs to be done.
16:32:08 [HarryH]
DanC: has had some inspiration.
16:32:15 [HarryH]
Chime: mentions John Clarks' suggestion.
16:32:26 [HarryH]
DanC: Make two tests, large test and result test.
16:32:37 [HarryH]
s/result test/small test
16:33:10 [HarryH]
DanC: slot for implemenation in test-suite includes flags for options like XInclude
16:33:33 [HarryH]
HarryH: flags are controlled by harness commandline
16:33:48 [HarryH]
DanC: Suggets two tests.
16:34:14 [chimezie]
There are tests which have XInclude directives
16:35:22 [DanC]
xinclude test is in http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist3
16:36:35 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist3.html#xinclude
16:36:38 [chimezie]
... ongoing conversation about setting up for testing faithful-infoset issues XInclude ..
16:36:46 [danja]
Zakim, mute me
16:36:46 [Zakim]
danja should now be muted
16:37:08 [DanC]
ACTION: Chime to work on details of 2 allowed results of xinclude test [CONTINUES]
16:37:16 [DanC]
danc suggests 2 tests that share an input
16:38:02 [HarryH]
Back to issue-mt-ns:
16:38:11 [HarryH]
how a GRDDL client interacts with a document whose root element is an XSLT literal result element
16:38:17 [HarryH]
Jeremy suggests we duck.
16:38:48 [HarryH]
Chime: bwm raised concerns with various other contents.
16:39:22 [chimezie]
DanC: is fine with issue-mt-ns issues with regards to bwm
16:39:24 [HarryH]
ACTION: To review #issue-mt-ns to see if comments still needed.
16:39:29 [chimezie]
bwm: it might be a moot issue
16:39:41 [chimezie]
.. reading through items in issue-mt-ns ..
16:40:12 [HarryH]
whether RDF/XML statements labelled as application/xml constitute a "document whose meaning includes the RDF statement ... we decided "yes" you can sniff root-node.
16:40:21 [HarryH]
what happens if data-view:transformation is given on an rdf:RDF root element
16:40:38 [HarryH]
DanC: My feeling is spec says that there is another GRDDL result.
16:40:52 [HarryH]
DanC: thinks we ignore result from that.
16:41:03 [HarryH]
Chime: I think we'd treat it as XML GRDDL Source.
16:41:06 [HarryH]
This sounds like a test-case.
16:41:42 [chimezie]
DanC: green boxes in spec addresses issue
16:42:06 [DanC]
PROPSED: that the current rules address issue-mt-ns
16:42:26 [chimezie]
DanC: don't need a test case to decide
16:42:34 [FabienG_]
FabienG_ has joined #grddl-wg
16:43:05 [chimezie]
bwm: Rules don't call out rdf:RDF so we are fine
16:43:12 [DanC]
"If an information resource IR is represented by a conforming RDF/XML document[RDFX], then the RDF graph represented by that document is a GRDDL result of IR"
16:46:04 [chimezie]
DanC: implementors may have their own policy
16:46:11 [chimezie]
HarryH: we may need more test cases
16:47:00 [HarryH]
Chime: Should we mess two test-cases
16:47:23 [HarryH]
Chime: is this dependent on mime-types?
16:47:34 [HarryH]
Any takers?
16:47:52 [chimezie]
DanC: leave testing in 'someday pile'
16:48:09 [chimezie]
HarryH: don't want last call dependent on this case
16:48:38 [HarryH]
ACTION: HarryH I'll take on this test-case.
16:48:59 [HarryH]
ACTION: Harry to make 2 test-cases for "what happens if data-view:transformation is given on an rdf:RDF root elemen" serving two different media-types
16:50:28 [benadida]
(I have to run in 5 minutes, seminar.)
16:50:37 [chimezie]
HarryH: 3 options..
16:50:51 [chimezie]
HarryH: just RDF graph, just the extracted RDF, the merge of both
16:51:38 [chimezie]
bwm: test 1: RDF graph itself, test2: just the extracted RDF
16:52:33 [HarryH]
all 3 should be written.
16:53:17 [chimezie]
DanC: don't multiplex multiple outputs from a *single* test case
16:53:33 [HarryH]
PROPOSAL: The current text of the editor's draft adequately addresses #issue-mt-ns
16:53:36 [DanC]
PROPSED: that the current rules (1.206) address issue-mt-ns
16:53:50 [HarryH]
PROPOSED: The current text and rules of the editor's draft adequately addresses #issue-mt-ns
16:54:28 [benadida]
abstain
16:54:31 [danja]
Zakim, unmute me
16:54:31 [Zakim]
danja should no longer be muted
16:54:49 [HarryH]
RESOLVED: The current text and rules of the editor's draft adequately addresses #issue-mt-ns
16:54:54 [HarryH]
2 abstains
16:55:16 [rreck]
rreck abstains
16:55:20 [HarryH]
BenA and Ron abstrains.
16:55:55 [benadida]
gotta run, I'll read minutes for further discussions.
16:56:07 [Zakim]
-Ben_Adida
16:56:34 [HarryH]
'open world assumption' in testing...
16:56:49 [rreck]
victory
16:56:52 [DanC]
whee! we closed the last issue!
16:56:55 [john-l]
Hooah
16:57:01 [chimezie]
We have vanquished the spec demons!
16:57:10 [bwm]
Harumph!
16:57:21 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:57:21 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents" taken up
16:57:27 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 4
16:57:27 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "[#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML" taken up
16:58:10 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#txforms
17:00:08 [benadida]
benadida has left #grddl-wg
17:01:16 [DanC]
ACTION:DanC to write rules about XSLT 1.0 processing context [DONE]
17:01:37 [DanC]
ACTION:BenA to write a sample hGRDDL transformation [WITHDRAWN]
17:01:53 [chimezie]
DanC: GRDDL agent protocol trace give enough guidance to implementors for issue-output-formats
17:02:12 [DanC]
(enough... I hope)
17:02:26 [chimezie]
bwm: does test server does con-neg?
17:03:00 [chimezie]
bwm: change test manifest to allow a test to do content negotiation for a particular mime-type
17:03:39 [chimezie]
bwm: replace URI with bnode (place holder for URI and mime-type)
17:03:49 [chimezie]
DanC: why not add a field for accept header
17:03:55 [Zakim]
-Simone
17:05:14 [HarryH]
Just keep me public-grddl-wg updated with progress,.
17:05:21 [HarryH]
Zakim, open issue 6
17:05:21 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'open issue 6', HarryH
17:05:25 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 6
17:05:25 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "[#issue-base-param]" taken up
17:05:31 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 5
17:05:31 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "[#issue-mt-ns]" taken up
17:05:41 [Simone]
Zakim, passcode?
17:05:41 [Zakim]
the conference code is 47335 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), Simone
17:05:59 [chimezie]
bwm: manifest (for tests) any mechanical linkage between the hosted HTML and ...
17:06:05 [chimezie]
DanC: there is a makefile
17:06:07 [HarryH]
makefile gets RDF out of HTML test file html
17:06:18 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 6
17:06:18 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "[#issue-base-param]" taken up
17:06:31 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
17:06:51 [HarryH]
Zakim, +[IPcaller] is Simone
17:06:52 [Zakim]
sorry, HarryH, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller]'
17:06:55 [john-l]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is Simone
17:06:55 [Zakim]
+Simone; got it
17:06:58 [Simone]
Zakim, +[IPcaller] is Simone
17:06:58 [Zakim]
sorry, Simone, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller]'
17:07:03 [chimezie]
I thought base-param issue was closed
17:07:13 [DanC]
baseURI.rdf revision 1.2 date: 2007/02/07 15:12:09
17:07:45 [DanC]
revision 1.3 date: 2007/02/07 14:20:14 baseURI.html bwm: Fixed grddl:transformation attribute to point to correct transform
17:08:34 [HarryH]
Anyone want to check this?
17:08:51 [HarryH]
ACTION: DanC to double-check bwm's test-case
17:09:03 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 7
17:09:03 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "Primer Document" taken up
17:09:37 [chimezie]
the text has been sent to the listserv
17:09:47 [HarryH]
Jan 31st.
17:09:51 [DanC]
GRDDL XML use case http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jan/0086.html
17:10:00 [HarryH]
ACTION: HarryH to check that into primer
17:10:11 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 8
17:10:11 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "GRDDL Spec: General issues" taken up
17:10:14 [DanC]
ACTION: Chime to propose some primer text for the hl7 case [DONE]
17:10:16 [bwm]
bwm has joined #grddl-wg
17:10:27 [HarryH]
Chime: Concern about terms in rules.
17:10:35 [HarryH]
Chime: In particular, rules that generating functions.
17:10:42 [chimezie]
log:uri
17:10:50 [chimezie]
log:includes
17:11:29 [HarryH]
Chime: Thinks logi:uri/log:includes need more explanation as they are generating, i.e. logical functions
17:11:41 [HarryH]
DanC: Not sure what Chime means, thinks they "refer to two terms in a graph"
17:12:04 [HarryH]
Chime: Produces example where one part of relation is a string
17:12:08 [HarryH]
DanC: String is in graph
17:12:32 [HarryH]
DanC: Explanation in separate file?
17:12:58 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec_rules
17:13:12 [HarryH]
Chime: Documentation is a proof.
17:13:15 [DanC]
"# log http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/log#. @@explain log:uri in terms of [WEBARCH]"
17:13:21 [HarryH]
Chime: wants human-readable text as well.
17:13:33 [FabienG_]
FabienG_ has joined #grddl-wg
17:14:22 [HarryH]
SPARQL Query patterns describe rule parts
17:15:09 [Zakim]
-bwm
17:15:18 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
17:15:19 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 7
17:15:20 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "Primer Document" taken up
17:15:30 [DanC]
ACTION: IanD to sort out SPARQL Query [DONE]
17:15:41 [chimezie]
I will pick up scribe cleanup duties when I return
17:15:53 [DanC]
cool, chimezie
17:15:53 [HarryH]
Fabien?
17:16:01 [DanC]
HH: I made some progress on ACTION: Harry to add Jane schedule to RDFa
17:16:06 [FabienG]
Yes
17:16:32 [HarryH]
See my e-mail and example, see if you can help me sort this:
17:17:11 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0043.html
17:17:29 [HarryH]
Fabien, can you take my action over here?
17:17:37 [FabienG]
I saw your email, I haven't check the details but I think my XSLT is missing that case.
17:17:49 [HarryH]
Just fix that and we're in business for RDFa in Primer.
17:18:31 [HarryH]
Primer a note or should we go through W3C Rec?
17:19:16 [HarryH]
DanC - want document to teach you GRDDL easy to find.
17:19:40 [FabienG]
I should have a day off Sunday, I will try to find the time to adress that if I have electricity.
17:20:28 [HarryH]
FabienG if you don't have electriciy or I see no actions I can check in changes.
17:21:26 [HarryH]
I'll just wait till after Sunday - comments from Ronald and new use-case from Ian.
17:21:51 [HarryH]
ACTION: Danja to read primer and give us thumbs up or thumbs down.
17:22:03 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html Revision 1.37 2007/02/07 15:09:22
17:22:30 [FabienG]
Yes, if I ever happen to be in the critical path, just short-cut me.
17:23:31 [HarryH]
Fabien, can you make it to next meeting?
17:23:36 [HarryH]
live over telecon?
17:23:41 [DanC]
Fabien, any strong feelings on whether to take the use cases document to REC or to WG Note?
17:23:57 [DanC]
I lean, mildly, toward WG Note for workload reasons.
17:24:29 [DanC]
we can wait for you to think about it a bit
17:24:32 [HarryH]
I'd like to see it Rec due to GRDDL Charter including use-cases.
17:24:36 [john-l]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0038.html for some review of that document (new today).
17:24:57 [FabienG]
I have no strong feeling: I don't realize what difference it makes for a use case document.
17:25:23 [DanC]
John's use case review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0038.html
17:25:38 [briansuda]
i can
17:25:52 [FabienG]
I won't be able to make it to the next telecon, I will be in the plane on my way back to France.
17:25:52 [HarryH]
ACTION: Danja and BrianSuda to read Use-Case Document
17:26:05 [DanC]
ok, noted, Fabien
17:26:27 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 8
17:26:28 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "GRDDL Spec: General issues" taken up
17:26:51 [HarryH]
# ACTION: Fabien to post to sawsdl list relevant questions about RDF mapping and relationship to GRDDL [CLOSED]
17:26:51 [DanC]
ACTION: Fabien to post to sawsdl list relevant questions about RDF mapping and relationship to GRDDL [DONE]
17:27:13 [HarryH]
ACTION: DanC to add a sample implementation appendix to the GRDDL spec [DONE]
17:28:09 [HarryH]
ACTION: John and Danja to read and give thumbs up and down for Spec
17:29:45 [danja]
ok, need to put log on fire
17:29:55 [DanC]
ADJOURN
17:30:02 [HarryH]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:30:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/07-grddl-wg-minutes.html HarryH
17:30:09 [rreck]
bubye
17:30:13 [HarryH]
Bye!
17:30:16 [Zakim]
-JohnClark
17:30:18 [Zakim]
-rreck
17:30:19 [Zakim]
-HarryH
17:30:22 [Zakim]
-briansuda
17:30:26 [Zakim]
-Simone
17:30:37 [john-l]
Where's the Atom feed on spec versions? :)
17:30:45 [DanC]
;-)
17:31:08 [DanC]
actually, some WGs to set up email-on-cvs-commit, and since all our lists have RSS feeds, that makes an RSS feed
17:31:14 [DanC]
s/WGs to/WGs do/
17:31:25 [DanC]
GRDDL wiki is the esw wiki
17:31:42 [john-l]
Wow, CVS->email->mailing list->RSS-(XSLT or something)->Atom
17:31:45 [john-l]
That would be a chain.
17:34:05 [FabienG]
Bye.
17:42:56 [DanC]
From: Brian Suda <brian.suda@gmail.com>
17:42:56 [DanC]
To: general@openid.net
17:42:56 [DanC]
Subject: Re: [OpenID] GRDDL and OpenID
17:42:56 [DanC]
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 22:27:57 +0000 (16:27 CST)
17:44:40 [Zakim]
-DanC
17:44:47 [Zakim]
-danja
17:44:48 [Zakim]
SW_GRDDL()11:00AM has ended
17:44:50 [Zakim]
Attendees were JohnClark, Chimezie_Ogbuji, rreck, HarryH, DanC, Ben_Adida, danja, briansuda, Simone, bwm
17:50:23 [Simone]
Dan: in which way OpenID can be useful to GRDDL?
17:51:16 [DanC]
sorta the other way around... OpenID introduces new terms, but doesn't ground them in URI space. GRDDL can be used to ground them in URI space
17:51:53 [DanC]
RRSAgent, stop
18:10:01 [DanC]
scribenick: chimezie
18:10:05 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
18:10:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/07-grddl-wg-minutes.html DanC
18:10:45 [DanC]
RRSAgent, stop