IRC log of swd on 2007-02-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:20 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swd
15:58:20 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc
15:58:26 [TomB]
rrsagent, bookmark
15:58:26 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T15-58-26
15:58:42 [TomB]
zakim, this will be swd
15:58:42 [Zakim]
ok, TomB, I see SW_SWD()11:00AM already started
15:58:52 [JonP]
JonP has joined #swd
15:58:54 [TomB]
Meeting: SWD WG
15:58:59 [TomB]
Chair: Guus
15:59:32 [RalphS]
rrsagent, please make record public
15:59:52 [TomB]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0010.html
16:00:14 [Antoine]
Antoine has joined #swd
16:00:38 [TomB]
Previous: http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-swd-minutes.html
16:00:40 [TomB]
:-)
16:00:55 [Zakim]
+JonP
16:01:02 [Zakim]
+Ralph
16:01:07 [TomB]
Regrets: Daniel, Bernard, Elisa, Diego, Sean
16:01:07 [Zakim]
+Antoine_Isaac
16:01:14 [RalphS]
zakim, who's on the call?
16:01:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P3, JonP, Antoine_Isaac, Ralph
16:01:31 [RalphS]
zakim, ??p3 is TomB
16:01:31 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
16:01:46 [aliman]
aliman has joined #swd
16:02:49 [Zakim]
+Guus
16:03:09 [Zakim]
+??P32
16:03:16 [RalphS]
zakim, ??p32 is Alistair
16:03:16 [Zakim]
+Alistair; got it
16:03:58 [guus]
guus has joined #swd
16:03:58 [Zakim]
+??P0
16:04:08 [guus]
zakim, who is here?
16:04:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB, JonP, Antoine_Isaac, Ralph, Guus, Alistair, ??P0
16:04:14 [Zakim]
On IRC I see guus, aliman, Antoine, JonP, RRSAgent, Zakim, TomB, RalphS, Simone
16:05:07 [RalphS]
zakim, ??p0 is Simone
16:05:07 [Zakim]
+Simone; got it
16:06:40 [RalphS]
Topic: Admin
16:06:50 [RalphS]
zakim, who's on the call?
16:06:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB, JonP, Antoine_Isaac, Ralph, Guus, Alistair, Simone
16:07:54 [RalphS]
Tom: none of the folks next up on the scribe list are present
16:08:05 [RalphS]
... I suggest a scribe nominee plus a backup scribe
16:08:28 [TomB]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
16:09:03 [RalphS]
zakim, pick a scribe
16:09:03 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Guus
16:09:05 [RalphS]
zakim, pick a scribe
16:09:05 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose TomB
16:09:07 [RalphS]
zakim, pick a scribe
16:09:07 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Alistair
16:09:19 [RalphS]
zakim, pick a scribe
16:09:19 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Guus
16:09:21 [RalphS]
zakim, pick a scribe
16:09:21 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Antoine_Isaac
16:11:26 [RalphS]
Scribe: Alistair
16:11:29 [RalphS]
scribenick: aliman
16:11:54 [aliman]
TOPIC: ADMIN (10 min)
16:12:13 [aliman]
guus: PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Jan 30 telecon:
16:12:14 [aliman]
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-swd-minutes.html
16:12:22 [aliman]
ralph: second
16:12:25 [aliman]
RESOLVED
16:12:34 [aliman]
guus: regrets for next telecon
16:13:22 [aliman]
... ralph notified us of time of telecon issues between US & Europe. Propose to move to UTC 1500, so Europe is 2 weeks out of synch.
16:13:57 [aliman]
ralph: for those two weeks, telcon will be one hour earlier than usual for europeans. If that's ok we can leave it. I'd be willing to do one hour later.
16:14:07 [aliman]
guus: any objections to either solutions?
16:14:30 [aliman]
... [no objectsions] propose to keep to W3C policy, on 13 March move to 1500 UTC.
16:14:42 [RalphS]
RESOLVED: telecon moves to 1500 UTC on March 13 and thereafter (until October)
16:15:08 [aliman]
guus: news, tomb & I wrote news items for semantic web activity, link is in minutes fyi
16:15:21 [aliman]
... scribing - list of scribes?
16:16:01 [aliman]
tomb: list of candidates for scribing is on the wiki. I propose to send out a list for next 8 weeks proposing primary and secondary scribe, then leave it up to people involved to say if they cannot attend.
16:16:41 [aliman]
... if any other suggestions? group is small, don't know how to avoid having people who attend more scribe more.
16:16:43 [TomB]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
16:16:54 [aliman]
guus: propose we try tomb's suggestion for one round, then evaluate.
16:17:07 [aliman]
ralph: action is complete when tomb sends message to group.
16:17:07 [RalphS]
Topic: SKOS
16:17:21 [aliman]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: TomB and Guus to look at proposal for assigning scribe duties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01]
16:18:18 [RalphS]
scribenick: ralphs
16:18:27 [RalphS]
ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
16:18:29 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:18:37 [RalphS]
ACTION: Alan write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]
16:18:39 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:18:48 [RalphS]
ACTION: Alistair to raise a new issue about USE X + Y and USE X OR Y [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action07]
16:18:50 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:18:59 [RalphS]
ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of skos/owl-dl coexistence and semantics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]
16:19:06 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:19:36 [RalphS]
ACTION: Alistair to summarizes the aspects of semantics of the skos data model [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action06]
16:19:57 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:20:04 [RalphS]
ACTION: Alistair to update the schedule for SKOS documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action10]
16:20:13 [RalphS]
Alistair: I sent email today "SKOS Deliverables"
16:20:17 [aliman]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0021.html SKOS deliverables
16:20:46 [RalphS]
... would like comments on the deliverables before I update the Wiki
16:20:54 [RalphS]
-- done
16:21:10 [RalphS]
ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing relationships between labels [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]
16:21:12 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:21:21 [RalphS]
ACTION: Antoine to contact the submittors of #7 to see what they want to use skos for (as opposed to, say, owl) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action05]
16:21:25 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:21:36 [RalphS]
s/of #7/of use case #7/
16:21:44 [RalphS]
-- done
16:21:57 [RalphS]
Antoine: I did send mail to the submittors, but did not copy the WG list
16:22:35 [RalphS]
ACTION: Antoine to provide more use cases of uses of qualifiers [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]
16:22:38 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:22:48 [RalphS]
ACTION: Guus to check that this issue of more specialization than broad/narrow is on the issues list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03]
16:22:49 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:22:59 [RalphS]
ACTION: Guus to check with Veronique on the terms being outside the iso standard [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]
16:23:01 [RalphS]
-- continues
16:23:47 [RalphS]
Guus: when can we expect to have a SKOS UCR draft for review?
16:24:12 [RalphS]
... does not need to be complete but does need to contain sufficient information to be interesting to outside readers
16:24:27 [RalphS]
Antoine: requires deciding for all pending issues ...
16:24:51 [RalphS]
Guus: no, the issues say how we're planning to satisfy the requirements; we don't need to resolve the issues before publishing UCR
16:25:13 [RalphS]
Antoine: discussion of issues may bring in new requirements
16:25:22 [RalphS]
... do we feel the current requirements are sufficiently stable?
16:25:59 [RalphS]
Guus: the UCR draft is sufficiently new to warrant outside review and comment; it does not have to be our final version
16:26:19 [RalphS]
Antoine: we'd discussed beginning of March for publishing UCR. I think that is still achieveable
16:26:37 [RalphS]
Jon: I still have some use cases to summarize
16:26:56 [RalphS]
... I have some Vocabulary Management use cases that I have not yet submitted
16:27:01 [RalphS]
Ralph: are those separate from SKOS?
16:27:16 [RalphS]
Jon: no, we raise some questions about how SKOS is used for vocabulary management
16:27:28 [RalphS]
... I will try to get these submitted by the end of the week
16:27:38 [RalphS]
Antoine: if we have to take all the use cases into account ...
16:27:44 [Antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RawUCs
16:27:53 [aliman]
I look forward to Jon's vocab management + SKOS use cases ... we as yet have no SKOS requirements wrt to vocab management
16:28:03 [RalphS]
... we currently have 5 use cases that were contributed after the deadline
16:28:11 [RalphS]
... Daniel has also mentioned one other use case
16:28:27 [RalphS]
... it would be useful to have an idea of what we'll be able to include in the next UCR publication
16:28:40 [RalphS]
Guus: there are too many use cases to include all of them
16:29:06 [RalphS]
... good to select some use cases that are representative and give a good overview
16:29:13 [RalphS]
... then point to others in the Wiki for more information
16:29:25 [RalphS]
... it will not be cost effective to include all 25 use cases in the document
16:29:44 [RalphS]
... we should not expect to be able to cover all of them
16:30:00 [RalphS]
Ralph: yes, I support that
16:30:18 [RalphS]
Guus: we did this for OWL (WebOnt WG) -- we selected 5 or 6 use cases that covered the area
16:30:33 [RalphS]
... leave it to the editors to decide which use cases to select and how large the set should be
16:30:44 [RalphS]
... somewhere around 7 might be nice
16:31:02 [RalphS]
... some of the use cases gave much more input than the others during our f2f discussions
16:31:35 [RalphS]
... I would like to start issue review next week
16:31:39 [RalphS]
... assign owners to each
16:31:52 [RalphS]
scribenick: aliman
16:32:41 [aliman]
guus: in use cases diverge alot, in issues begin to converge - nice feeling
16:32:54 [aliman]
ACTION: guus to pick a SKOS issue and open it
16:33:00 [TomB]
q+ to suggest we confirm schedule at http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
16:33:15 [aliman]
guus: any more on SKOS?
16:33:21 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to suggest we confirm schedule at http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
16:33:24 [guus]
q?
16:33:38 [aliman]
tomb: ask that we look at the schedule on Deliverables page, is month 6 for WD reasonable?
16:34:13 [aliman]
guus: still a realistic schedule (antoine said). I would expect over month feb to see progress on the editor's draft, hopefully selection of use cases will make this easier.
16:34:25 [aliman]
antoine: still happy with month 6
16:34:42 [aliman]
TOPIC: RDFa
16:34:59 [aliman]
guus: no CG last week, haven't flagged issue of rec track yet.
16:35:06 [RalphS]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0018.html meeting record: 2007-02-5 RDF-in-XHTML telecon
16:35:10 [aliman]
ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on the coordination group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03]
16:35:12 [aliman]
--continues
16:35:27 [aliman]
guus: ralph can you talk about this action later on this week?
16:35:49 [aliman]
ralph: sure
16:35:55 [RalphS]
Ralph: yes, after 1700 UTC tomorrow
16:36:03 [aliman]
TOPIC: Recipes
16:36:19 [aliman]
ACTION: Bernard to raise new issue re IE6 hack [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action12]
16:36:21 [aliman]
--continues
16:36:37 [aliman]
ACTION: Jon to update issue list as per dropping of 1.2 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11]
16:36:39 [aliman]
--continues
16:36:50 [aliman]
ACTION: Jon to update issue list as per resolution of issue 1.1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10]
16:36:51 [aliman]
--continues
16:37:04 [aliman]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
16:37:06 [aliman]
--continues
16:37:28 [aliman]
ralph: bug in the minutes (re issue process)?
16:37:44 [aliman]
... leave to jon's discretion to move to issue tracker, may not have recorded to tracker
16:37:56 [RalphS]
"RESOLUTION: Jon may move the Recipes issues list to tracker at his discretion"
16:38:02 [RalphS]
-- http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-swd-minutes.html
16:38:05 [aliman]
jon: I'm going to move the recipes issue into the tracker environment, not as rich as wiki but easier to maintain
16:38:35 [aliman]
guus: jon discussion?
16:38:50 [RalphS]
[I don't see a bug in the previous meeting minutes -- just in our recollection of them :)]
16:38:53 [aliman]
jon: postpone until progress on issues.
16:39:06 [aliman]
TOPIC: Vocabulary Management
16:39:19 [aliman]
ACTION: Elisa to give first overview of what the status of the doc is and add comments and coordinate work on doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]
16:39:21 [aliman]
--continues
16:39:33 [aliman]
ACTION: Guus to contact persons working on versioning in Knowledge Web [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05]
16:39:35 [aliman]
--continues
16:39:45 [aliman]
TOPIC: Semantic Integration
16:39:52 [aliman]
guus: no progress
16:40:11 [aliman]
q+
16:40:30 [RalphS]
Alistair: I would appreciate feedback on the breakdown of SKOS deliverables that I proposed
16:41:09 [RalphS]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0021.html [SKOS] deliverables [Alistair 2007-02-06]
16:41:17 [aliman]
guus: alistair proposes: use cases & requirements; test cases; primer; normative specification; machine-readable specification; vocabulary overview; FAQ-like notes
16:42:24 [aliman]
... primer there is initial draft. Normative specification ... new doc. Machine-readable as appendix to normative spec.
16:42:40 [aliman]
... e.g. RDF schema of OWL as appendix to spec & namespace doc.
16:43:18 [RalphS]
Ralph: how is the Vocabulary Overview different from the Primer?
16:43:24 [RalphS]
Guus: where does SKOS Core Guide go?
16:43:34 [RalphS]
Alistair: Core Guide is input to Primer
16:44:09 [RalphS]
... the tables that are currently in the "SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification" I'm suggesting should become a separate document, called "Vocabulary Overview"
16:44:18 [RalphS]
... that would be like a reference companion
16:45:00 [RalphS]
... readers could go directly to Vocabulary Specification if they want to know details
16:45:14 [RalphS]
Ralph: but if it's normative then it risk being different from the Normative Spec
16:45:27 [RalphS]
Alistair: I suggest that the Vocabulary Spec be informative
16:45:47 [RalphS]
Ralph: it feels wrong to me that the reference you expect people to use most frequently is non-normative
16:45:56 [RalphS]
Alistair: I expect the Primer to be used most often
16:46:16 [RalphS]
... and for each item in the Vocabulary Overview there would be a link to the normative specification
16:46:21 [RalphS]
scribenick: ralphs
16:46:44 [RalphS]
Antoine: would the normative specification and the overview be redundant, at least from an organization perspective?
16:47:08 [RalphS]
... could we not continue the current organization of the SKOS documents
16:47:42 [RalphS]
... Spec would have a list of the constructs plus their semantics, Overview would have constructs plus informal account of semantics
16:47:50 [RalphS]
Alistair: Overview would only have list
16:48:16 [RalphS]
... a human-readable namespace document, content-negotiated from the namespace
16:48:44 [RalphS]
... the normative specification is an account of the semantics, will have prose, will include more than just a list of the constructs plus a summary of their definitions
16:49:58 [TomB]
q+ to ask whether the Overview would be automatically generated
16:50:12 [RalphS]
Ralph: if the proposal is to have 2 documents at the namespace URI, one RDF/OWL and the other HTML, I'd understand -- and support -- that proposal
16:50:29 [aliman]
tom: would overview be auto-generated?
16:50:36 [TomB]
q-
16:50:37 [RalphS]
... so the Vocabulary Overview is really just the HTML document at the namespace URI?
16:50:42 [RalphS]
Alistair: yes, that's what I was thinking
16:51:40 [RalphS]
... with redirects the content doesn't have cover exactly the same material as the RDF/OWL but I still think it's good practice to keep the content covering the same thing, as would be required for content negotiation
16:52:15 [RalphS]
scribenick: aliman
16:52:17 [aliman]
guus: AOB?
16:52:42 [aliman]
... thanks all for attending the call, hope to do some actions next week, we are adjourned.
16:52:55 [Zakim]
-Alistair
16:52:56 [Zakim]
-Antoine_Isaac
16:53:00 [Zakim]
-JonP
16:53:01 [RalphS]
s/yes, that's/HTML namespace document is/
16:53:04 [Antoine]
Antoine has left #swd
16:53:08 [RalphS]
zakim, list participants
16:53:08 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been JonP, Ralph, Antoine_Isaac, TomB, Guus, Alistair, Simone
16:53:25 [aliman]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:53:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-minutes.html aliman
16:53:33 [RalphS]
[adjourned]
16:54:29 [Zakim]
-Simone
17:03:19 [guus]
lego l'itaiano, ma e difficile per me parlare
17:05:25 [Simone]
guus: l'italiano parlato č difficile anche per gli italiani. ci sono anche molti dialetti
17:05:32 [TomB]
stiamo discutando qualcosa...
17:08:32 [Simone]
grazie a tutti per l'aiuto e per il supporto, se volete poi venire in Italia per un viaggio, vi farņ da guida :)
17:10:46 [Zakim]
-Guus
17:11:55 [Simone]
So, talking about SKOS and RDFa, I read that RDFa is developed by SWD and HTML WG both, but who may write FOAF implementation? Also can be useful and example of DOAP?
17:14:20 [TomB]
http://dublincore.org/documents/2007/02/05/abstract-model/
17:19:58 [Zakim]
-Ralph
17:20:01 [Zakim]
-TomB
17:20:02 [Zakim]
SW_SWD()11:00AM has ended
17:20:03 [Zakim]
Attendees were JonP, Ralph, Antoine_Isaac, TomB, Guus, Alistair, Simone
17:21:13 [TomB]
http://efoundations.typepad.com/efoundations/2006/11/why_an_abstract.html - Pete's posting
18:57:47 [RalphS]
rrsagent, bye
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
I see 19 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-actions.rdf :
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09] [1]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-18-27
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alan write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01] [2]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-18-37
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to raise a new issue about USE X + Y and USE X OR Y [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action07] [3]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-18-48
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of skos/owl-dl coexistence and semantics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08] [4]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-18-59
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to summarizes the aspects of semantics of the skos data model [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action06] [5]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-19-36
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to update the schedule for SKOS documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action10] [6]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-20-04
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing relationships between labels [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04] [7]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-21-10
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to contact the submittors of #7 to see what they want to use skos for (as opposed to, say, owl) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action05] [8]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-21-21
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to provide more use cases of uses of qualifiers [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action02] [9]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-22-35
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to check that this issue of more specialization than broad/narrow is on the issues list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03] [10]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-22-48
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to check with Veronique on the terms being outside the iso standard [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07] [11]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-22-59
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: guus to pick a SKOS issue and open it [12]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-32-54
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on the coordination group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03] [13]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-35-10
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Bernard to raise new issue re IE6 hack [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action12] [14]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-36-19
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jon to update issue list as per dropping of 1.2 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11] [15]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-36-37
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jon to update issue list as per resolution of issue 1.1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10] [16]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-36-50
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14] [17]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-37-04
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Elisa to give first overview of what the status of the doc is and add comments and coordinate work on doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06] [18]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-39-19
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to contact persons working on versioning in Knowledge Web [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05] [19]
18:57:47 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc#T16-39-33