IRC log of mmsem on 2007-02-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:49:04 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mmsem
16:49:04 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-irc
16:50:06 [raphael]
raphael has changed the topic to: Multimedia Semantics XG - Telecon 01-02-2007, 17:00 UTC
16:50:15 [raphael]
Title: Multimedia Semantics XG - Telecon 01-02-2007, 17:00 UTC
16:50:29 [raphael]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0049.html
16:50:35 [raphael]
zakim, list conferences
16:50:35 [Zakim]
I see SW_HCLS()11:00AM, XML_ET-TF()10:00AM, XML_SchemaW(f2f)10:00AM, W3C_(USAB)11:30AM, WAI_Team()10:45AM, WS_DescWG()11:00AM, XML_PMWG()11:00AM active
16:50:39 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are SYMM_TTWG()12:00PM, DIG_TAMI()11:00AM, INC_MMSEM()12:00PM, I18N_Core_WG(WS-I18N)11:00AM, GA_WebCGM()11:00AM, VB_VBWG()10:00AM
16:50:52 [raphael]
zakim, this will be INC_MMSEM
16:50:52 [Zakim]
ok, raphael; I see INC_MMSEM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
16:50:56 [raphael]
Title: Multimedia Semantics XG - Telecon 01-02-2007, 17:00 UTC
16:50:58 [raphael]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0049.html
16:51:10 [raphael]
Chairs: raphael, jeff
16:51:26 [raphael]
Scribenick: mhausenblas
16:51:33 [raphael]
Scribe: Michael
16:52:28 [raphael]
Regrets: Roberto Ellero, Oscar Celma, Thierry Declerk, Erik Mannens, Pasquale Popolizio, Ioannis Pratikakis, Sofia Tsekeridou
16:52:43 [raphael]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:52:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html raphael
16:52:45 [chalaschek]
chalaschek has joined #MMSEM
16:52:52 [raphael]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:52:55 [ganadiot]
ganadiot has joined #mmsem
16:53:14 [ganadiot]
hello there
16:53:16 [zeljko]
zeljko has joined #mmsem
16:53:18 [raphael]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:53:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html raphael
16:53:34 [raphael]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:54:15 [raphael]
Meeting: Multimedia Semantics XG - Telecon 01-02-2007, 17:00 UTC
16:54:58 [raphael]
Presents: Raphael, Chris, George Anadiotis, Zeljko Obrenovic, Michael Hausenblas
16:55:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html raphael
16:55:26 [Zakim]
INC_MMSEM()12:00PM has now started
16:55:34 [Zakim]
+Michael_Hausenblas
16:56:32 [mhausenblas]
+regrets Melliyal Annamalai
16:57:09 [JeffP]
JeffP has joined #mmsem
16:57:26 [JeffP]
Hi guys
16:57:30 [mhausenblas]
hi there
16:57:48 [mhausenblas]
+present Jeff Pan
16:57:55 [ThomasFranz]
ThomasFranz has joined #mmsem
16:58:06 [mhausenblas]
+present Thomas Franz
16:58:18 [raphael]
Michael, meli has sent regrets ?
16:58:29 [JeffP]
yes
16:58:30 [mhausenblas]
yes, see:
16:58:37 [TobiasBuerger]
TobiasBuerger has joined #mmsem
16:58:47 [mhausenblas]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Feb/0013.html
16:58:57 [mhausenblas]
+present Tobias Buerger
16:58:57 [Zakim]
+[CWI]
16:59:05 [raphael]
zakim, CWI is raphael
16:59:05 [Zakim]
+raphael; got it
16:59:10 [Zakim]
+ +03120598aaaa
16:59:13 [Zakim]
+ +0329331aabb
16:59:24 [Zakim]
+Thomas_Franz
16:59:25 [Zakim]
+Zeljko
16:59:51 [Zakim]
+Chris_Halaschek-Wiener
16:59:53 [raphael]
zakim, +031120598 is ganadiot
16:59:53 [Zakim]
sorry, raphael, I do not recognize a party named '+031120598'
16:59:57 [raphael]
zakim, 031120598 is ganadiot
16:59:57 [Zakim]
sorry, raphael, I do not recognize a party named '031120598'
16:59:58 [Zakim]
+TobiasBuerger
17:00:04 [raphael]
zakim, + +031120598 is ganadiot
17:00:04 [Zakim]
I don't understand '+ +031120598 is ganadiot', raphael
17:00:12 [mhausenblas]
+present Christian Halaschek-Wiener
17:00:12 [Eric_Chris_Gaetan]
Eric_Chris_Gaetan has joined #mmsem
17:00:21 [raphael]
zakim, +03120598 is ganadiot
17:00:21 [Zakim]
+ganadiot; got it
17:00:26 [mhausenblas]
+present Eric_Chris_Gaetan
17:00:30 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
17:00:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Michael_Hausenblas, raphael, ganadiot, +0329331aabb, Thomas_Franz, Zeljko, Chris_Halaschek-Wiener, TobiasBuerger
17:00:34 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Eric_Chris_Gaetan, TobiasBuerger, ThomasFranz, JeffP, zeljko, ganadiot, chalaschek, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael, mhausenblas
17:00:36 [Zakim]
+Jeff_Pan
17:01:05 [vassilis-Stamatia]
vassilis-Stamatia has joined #mmsem
17:01:23 [raphael]
zakim, +0329331 is Eric_Chris_Gaetan
17:01:23 [Zakim]
+Eric_Chris_Gaetan; got it
17:01:40 [mhausenblas]
+present Vassilis Tzouvaras
17:01:58 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:01:58 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html mhausenblas
17:02:04 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
17:02:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Michael_Hausenblas, raphael, ganadiot, Eric_Chris_Gaetan, Thomas_Franz, Zeljko, Chris_Halaschek-Wiener, TobiasBuerger, Jeff_Pan
17:02:06 [Zakim]
On IRC I see vassilis-Stamatia, Eric_Chris_Gaetan, TobiasBuerger, ThomasFranz, JeffP, zeljko, ganadiot, chalaschek, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael, mhausenblas
17:02:21 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 1. ADMIN
17:02:23 [Zakim]
+ +39.050.315.aacc
17:02:52 [raphael]
zakim, +39.050.315 is SusanneLittle
17:02:53 [Zakim]
+SusanneLittle; got it
17:02:55 [mhausenblas]
+present Suzanne Little
17:03:12 [Zakim]
+ +030210772aadd
17:03:42 [raphael]
zakim, +030210772 is Vassilis_Stamatia
17:03:42 [Zakim]
+Vassilis_Stamatia; got it
17:04:01 [mhausenblas]
Roll call
17:04:24 [chalaschek]
second
17:04:28 [mhausenblas]
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 18 January 2007 telecon: http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html
17:04:33 [mhausenblas]
accepted
17:04:40 [mhausenblas]
Next telecon: 15th February 2007
17:05:01 [Zakim]
+??P16
17:05:08 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Next Friday, 9 Feb the chairs report to the SW coordination group
17:05:18 [mhausenblas]
+present Stamatia
17:05:26 [isti]
isti has joined #mmsem
17:05:27 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 2. LINKS Pages
17:05:39 [JeffP]
zakim, P16 is Stamatia
17:05:39 [Zakim]
sorry, JeffP, I do not recognize a party named 'P16'
17:05:53 [JeffP]
zakim, ?P16 is Stamatia
17:05:53 [Zakim]
sorry, JeffP, I do not recognize a party named '?P16'
17:05:54 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Erik to update the vocabularies page by the next telecon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
17:06:03 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:06:10 [raphael]
zakim, +??PP16 is Stamatia
17:06:10 [Zakim]
sorry, raphael, I do not recognize a party named '+??PP16'
17:06:16 [raphael]
zakim, +??P16 is Stamatia
17:06:16 [Zakim]
sorry, raphael, I do not recognize a party named '+??P16'
17:06:28 [raphael]
zakim, ??P16 is Stamatia
17:06:28 [Zakim]
+Stamatia; got it
17:08:08 [isti]
wiki site appears to be down?
17:08:13 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Michael to prepare a stable TR Voc page for review by next telecon
17:08:26 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Raphael to merge the Resources and Tools page See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools_and_Resources
17:08:30 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:09:05 [mhausenblas]
Zeljko: Did some initial page on the merged pages
17:09:14 [mhausenblas]
... added tools and projects
17:09:25 [mhausenblas]
... will be further restructured
17:09:50 [mhausenblas]
... add DOAP
17:10:09 [JeffP]
q+
17:10:09 [mhausenblas]
... explain functionality (manual, automatic, etc.)
17:10:30 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Zeljko to maintain the Resources/Tools page
17:10:43 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:11:41 [mhausenblas]
ack Jeff
17:12:11 [mhausenblas]
Jeff: relation to interop deliverable
17:12:35 [mhausenblas]
... Vassilis to sort out related projects
17:12:50 [mhausenblas]
Vassilis: Will take care
17:13:20 [alessio]
alessio has joined #mmsem
17:13:28 [alessio]
hi all
17:13:48 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: link to the DOAP files, not embed it
17:14:02 [mhausenblas]
+present alessio
17:14:23 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 3. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable
17:14:46 [raphael]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/deliverables/image_annotation.html
17:15:04 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report) change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
17:15:08 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:15:42 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Will be ready by next week
17:15:50 [mhausenblas]
... then we vote
17:16:00 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 4. Interoperability Deliverable
17:16:09 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 4.1 Structure
17:16:19 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to start the Common Framework [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
17:16:22 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:16:41 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Vassilis responsible that each author of each use case to fill the summary of their interoperability problems [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
17:16:45 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:17:36 [mhausenblas]
Vassilis: Please, everybody, within the next two days, send updates
17:17:59 [raphael]
q+
17:18:12 [mhausenblas]
... interop levels differentiation
17:18:38 [mhausenblas]
... going to include the figures from Athens F2F
17:18:52 [mhausenblas]
... first draft _without_ solutions by next week
17:18:59 [mhausenblas]
ack Raphael
17:19:11 [raphael]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/FrontPage
17:19:55 [mhausenblas]
q+ on the XG report template
17:20:14 [ThomasFranz]
q+
17:20:52 [mhausenblas]
Vassilis: K-Space work could be integrated
17:21:05 [JeffP]
q+
17:22:27 [raphael]
ack Michael
17:22:41 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C space [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
17:22:44 [mhausenblas]
-- drop
17:22:49 [mhausenblas]
ack Thomas
17:23:06 [mhausenblas]
Thomas: input of interop deliverable
17:23:16 [mhausenblas]
... Vassilis do you need more?
17:23:40 [mhausenblas]
Vassilis: news, photo, music is missing
17:23:49 [mhausenblas]
ack Jeff
17:24:07 [JeffP]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Semantic_Interoperability
17:24:18 [mhausenblas]
Jeff: Current structure of deliverable
17:24:34 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: New title?
17:24:58 [mhausenblas]
Jeff: link provided, the main contribution is the common framework
17:25:40 [mhausenblas]
... hence title should be : "Media Annotation Interop Framework"
17:25:56 [raphael]
rather: Multimedia Annotation Interoperability Framework
17:26:02 [vassilis-Stamatia]
q+
17:26:17 [raphael]
ack vassilis-Stamatia
17:26:51 [mhausenblas]
Vassilis: lets focus now on the motivation, solution later
17:27:02 [mhausenblas]
zakim, mute me
17:27:02 [Zakim]
sorry, mhausenblas, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
17:27:14 [raphael]
zakim, mute michael
17:27:14 [Zakim]
Michael_Hausenblas should now be muted
17:27:32 [JeffP]
q+
17:28:40 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 4.2 Music Use case
17:29:02 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, unmute michael, please
17:29:02 [Zakim]
Michael_Hausenblas should no longer be muted
17:29:34 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Try to combine low-level feature with domain semantics
17:30:07 [mhausenblas]
... first prototype is available
17:30:18 [mhausenblas]
... overall in good shape
17:30:41 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Oscar to provide a first implementation of the Music use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
17:30:44 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:30:50 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
17:30:54 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:31:18 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Currently ID3 to RDF converter
17:32:19 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Oscar to update the UC and the interop deliverable till 7 Feb
17:32:36 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 4.3 News Use case
17:33:03 [mhausenblas]
Chris: We try to get some real news feeds, archives
17:33:28 [mhausenblas]
... currently in XML format, only
17:33:35 [mhausenblas]
... freely available content
17:33:52 [mhausenblas]
... found an earlier version that is online
17:34:02 [mhausenblas]
... have to spot diffs
17:34:54 [mhausenblas]
... NDA with XXX content
17:35:06 [mhausenblas]
s/XXX/DowJones
17:35:27 [mhausenblas]
... will be able to look at the abstract level
17:35:27 [mhausenblas]
... will be able to look at the abstract level
17:35:54 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: A bit behind schedule, but Chris pushes this work
17:36:20 [mhausenblas]
... will have a internal call to further push this work
17:36:41 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Chris and Raphael to update the UC and the interop deliverable till 7 Feb
17:36:56 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 4.4 Photo Use case
17:37:05 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Susanne is not here
17:37:21 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Raphael to bug Susanne about status
17:37:27 [Eric_Chris_Gaetan]
q+
17:37:58 [mhausenblas]
Eric: Wanted to started discussion
17:38:18 [mhausenblas]
... but found out that it is related to authoring rather
17:38:36 [mhausenblas]
--> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0048.html
17:39:21 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Do you utilise semantics?
17:39:44 [mhausenblas]
Eric: No; just MPEG-21 based features
17:39:53 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Erik to start a discussion on Photo UC on public list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
17:39:57 [mhausenblas]
-- drop
17:40:11 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and standards and identify 3-4 standards that together could be the solution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
17:40:15 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:40:50 [mhausenblas]
Eric: better fit with:
17:40:51 [mhausenblas]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Semantics_from_Multimedia_Authoring
17:41:48 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Could you look at the other, "real" UC to see where it fits in?
17:41:52 [mhausenblas]
Eric: Yes
17:42:03 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 4.5 Tagging Use case
17:42:26 [mhausenblas]
Thomas: I restructured the motivation in UC
17:43:00 [mhausenblas]
... additionally setting up prototype
17:43:41 [mhausenblas]
... 12 Feb will be decided if a students project will elaborate on this deeper
17:44:09 [mhausenblas]
George: Affiliation has changed (Free Uni A'dam)
17:44:40 [mhausenblas]
... will stick with XG, ask for help in tech realisation
17:45:23 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: CWI will continue on this UC
17:45:39 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Thomas to report analysis of tagging platform in Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
17:45:41 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:46:13 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Ontology issues to sort out ...
17:46:31 [mhausenblas]
... to wait for SWD to sort out SKOS-related semantics
17:46:36 [vassilis-Stamatia]
q+
17:47:08 [Eric_Chris_Gaetan]
q-
17:47:20 [mhausenblas]
ack Jeff
17:47:51 [mhausenblas]
ack vassilis-Stamatia
17:47:55 [mhausenblas]
q+
17:48:58 [mhausenblas]
Michael: on SKOS -SWD issue
17:50:21 [mhausenblas]
Jeff: Should we focus on SKOS?
17:50:32 [raphael]
Q+
17:51:11 [mhausenblas]
ack me
17:52:10 [mhausenblas]
Michael: Could do liasion with SWD, if you want me to
17:52:28 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Send mail to SWD - no answer, yet
17:53:01 [mhausenblas]
... current version is quite stable
17:53:18 [mhausenblas]
... just some small problems with semantics
17:53:29 [mhausenblas]
... not the question of replacing
17:53:33 [mhausenblas]
Jeff: I agree
17:54:26 [mhausenblas]
--> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables
17:57:23 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 4.6 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia, Ovidio)
17:57:40 [mhausenblas]
Suzanne: In a stable state
17:57:54 [mhausenblas]
... motivation is done
17:58:06 [mhausenblas]
... extended solution
17:58:25 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Suzanne, Massimo to further exemplify and sketch the solution: what will be needed to model in the ontology, and how it would be used [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
17:58:27 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:59:00 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Regarding solution
17:59:23 [mhausenblas]
... K-space ontology any use for you?
17:59:46 [mhausenblas]
Suzanne: Let you know, seems reasonable
17:59:53 [raphael]
...particularly the algorithm pattern !
18:00:08 [mhausenblas]
... do you want us to reference paper?
18:00:36 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Paper is technical report now
18:00:45 [mhausenblas]
... can provide you UML of model
18:01:05 [mhausenblas]
... could be integrated in UC
18:01:17 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about an application toolbox where the user can select some algorithm to do feature extraction on music [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
18:01:21 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
18:01:24 [raphael]
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~aggrimm/arbeitsberichte/arbeitsberichte_4_2007.pdf
18:01:50 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Next steps?
18:02:04 [mhausenblas]
Suzanne: Comments are welcome!
18:02:28 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Call for review
18:03:05 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review algorithm representation UC til next AC
18:03:15 [mhausenblas]
s/til/till
18:04:14 [mhausenblas]
Suzanne: Where to put parts?
18:04:28 [mhausenblas]
Vassilis: Into common framework
18:05:05 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: News, Tagging UC and common framework
18:05:18 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 4.7 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case
18:05:31 [mhausenblas]
no participant present - next AC
18:05:44 [mhausenblas]
Topic: 5. MPEG-7 Deliverable
18:05:55 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfer the wiki page into an XG report template [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action10]
18:05:57 [mhausenblas]
-- done
18:06:05 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Raphael Stamatia to start work on MPEG-7 deliverable [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action16]
18:06:08 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
18:07:03 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Raphael to contact Chrisa to find out how she can contribute w.r.t. MPEG-7 deliverable
18:07:19 [mhausenblas]
s/Raphael/Vassilis
18:07:50 [mhausenblas]
Topic: AOB
18:08:00 [mhausenblas]
no
18:08:09 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
18:08:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html mhausenblas
18:08:26 [mhausenblas]
Raphael: Thanks everybody.
18:08:31 [chalaschek]
bye!
18:08:32 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
18:08:32 [Eric_Chris_Gaetan]
bye
18:08:33 [ThomasFranz]
bye
18:08:36 [Zakim]
-Vassilis_Stamatia
18:08:38 [Zakim]
-Eric_Chris_Gaetan
18:08:38 [Zakim]
-ganadiot
18:08:39 [Zakim]
-Michael_Hausenblas
18:08:40 [Zakim]
-Chris_Halaschek-Wiener
18:08:41 [Zakim]
-TobiasBuerger
18:08:42 [Zakim]
-Zeljko
18:08:43 [Zakim]
-Jeff_Pan
18:08:44 [Zakim]
-Thomas_Franz
18:08:46 [Zakim]
-SusanneLittle
18:09:00 [Zakim]
-raphael
18:09:14 [mhausenblas]
bye everyone
18:09:30 [isti]
bye, Suzanne and Massimo
18:09:38 [isti]
isti has left #mmsem
18:09:59 [mhausenblas]
bye
18:10:08 [Zakim]
-Stamatia
18:10:09 [Zakim]
INC_MMSEM()12:00PM has ended
18:10:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were Michael_Hausenblas, raphael, +03120598aaaa, +0329331aabb, Thomas_Franz, Zeljko, Chris_Halaschek-Wiener, TobiasBuerger, ganadiot, Jeff_Pan, Eric_Chris_Gaetan,
18:10:13 [Zakim]
... +39.050.315.aacc, SusanneLittle, +030210772aadd, Vassilis_Stamatia, Stamatia
18:24:26 [alessio]
bye all
20:12:34 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mmsem