IRC log of wai-wcag on 2007-01-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:54:09 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:54:09 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-wai-wcag-irc
20:54:13 [ben_]
RRSAgent, do not start a new log
20:54:21 [ben_]
RRSAgent, make log world
20:54:30 [ben_]
zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:54:30 [Zakim]
ok, ben_; I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM scheduled to start 54 minutes ago
20:54:37 [ben_]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Telecon
20:55:01 [ben_]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2007JanMar/0035.html
20:55:07 [ben_]
Chair: Gregg_Vanderheiden, Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:55:12 [ben_]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
20:56:45 [ben_]
Regrets: Don_Evans, Becky_Gibson
20:56:57 [ben_]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
20:57:09 [ben_]
agenda+ Team C Survey for 18 January
20:57:17 [ben_]
agenda+ Editor's Survey for 18 January
20:57:25 [ben_]
agenda+ Accessibility-supported Content Technologies Survey
20:57:33 [ben_]
agenda+ Team B Survey for 25 January
20:57:45 [ben_]
agenda+ Team C Survey for 25 January
20:57:53 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
20:58:00 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:59:03 [David_MacDonald]
David_MacDonald has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:12 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:31 [Zakim]
+??P8
20:59:46 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:59:58 [Zakim]
+??P10
21:00:23 [ben_]
zakim, ??P10 is Ben_and_Gregg
21:00:23 [Zakim]
+Ben_and_Gregg; got it
21:00:24 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:00:46 [ben_]
zakim, ??P8 is Cynthia_Shelly
21:00:46 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly; got it
21:01:28 [Zakim]
+??P12
21:01:43 [Makoto]
Makoto has joined #wai-wcag
21:01:48 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
21:02:10 [Sorcha]
Sorcha has joined #wai-wcag
21:02:24 [ben_]
zakim, ??P12 is Sorcha_Moore
21:02:24 [Zakim]
+Sorcha_Moore; got it
21:02:49 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
21:02:53 [Sorcha]
zakim, mute Sorcha_Moore
21:02:53 [Zakim]
Sorcha_Moore should now be muted
21:02:56 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
21:03:06 [rellero]
zakim, [IPcaller] is Roberto_Ellero
21:03:06 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Ellero; got it
21:03:12 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
21:03:19 [rellero]
Zakim, mute Roberto_Ellero
21:03:19 [Zakim]
Roberto_Ellero should now be muted
21:03:30 [bengt]
zakim, [IPcaller is Bengt_Farre
21:03:30 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre; got it
21:03:49 [ben_]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:03:49 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Bruce_Bailey, Cynthia_Shelly, David_MacDonald, Ben_and_Gregg, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Sorcha_Moore (muted), Alex_Li, Roberto_Ellero (muted), [IBM], Bengt_Farre
21:04:01 [jslatin]
jslatin has joined #wai-wcag
21:04:02 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
21:04:03 [Makoto]
zakim, [IPcaller] is Makoto_Ueki
21:04:03 [Zakim]
+Makoto_Ueki; got it
21:04:40 [David_MacDonald]
David: Scribe
21:04:41 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
21:04:46 [ben_]
scribe: David_MacDonald
21:04:53 [Zakim]
+John_Slatin
21:04:57 [ben_]
zakim, take up agendum 1
21:04:57 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from ben_]
21:05:00 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
21:05:41 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
21:05:57 [ben_]
zakim, [IBM] is Andi_Snow-Weaver
21:05:57 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow-Weaver; got it
21:06:43 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:07:08 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:07:59 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, who's making noise
21:07:59 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who's making noise', David_MacDonald
21:08:06 [bengt]
zakim, who is making noise ?
21:08:17 [Zakim]
bengt, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Cynthia_Shelly (4%), Ben_and_Gregg (19%), Loretta_Guarino_Reid (80%), Makoto_Ueki (20%)
21:08:35 [bengt]
earlier please
21:08:49 [Gregg]
Gregg has joined #wai-wcag
21:10:40 [Gregg]
ack b
21:19:05 [David_MacDonald]
Resolution: accept all unanimous consent items. LC-1013, LC-469, LC-564, LC-659, LC-941, LC-986, LC-1050, LC-1067, LC-1256, LC-1437 LC-630, LC-631, LC-632, LC-964
21:19:11 [ben_]
zakim, close this item
21:19:11 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
21:19:12 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
21:19:13 [Zakim]
2. Team C Survey for 18 January [from ben_]
21:19:16 [ben_]
zakim, take up agendum 2
21:19:16 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Team C Survey for 18 January" taken up [from ben_]
21:19:29 [ben_]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20070118-teamc/results
21:27:43 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.577.aaaa
21:28:27 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accept Issues closed or OBE by combining 1.3.1 and 1.3.4, Last week, the Working Group agreed on a proposal to combine SC 1.3.1 and 1.3.4 (see How to Meet 1.3.1). close issues 583, 636, 715, and 1284 (with additional comments) are proposed to be closed in the same way.
21:29:01 [David_MacDonald]
s/(with additional comments) are proposed to be closed in the same way./
21:29:33 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accepted 558 as amended
21:31:00 [David_MacDonald]
Action: David write a failure for missing alt 655
21:31:21 [David_MacDonald]
Note: issue 655 already closed
21:33:36 [ben_]
ack John
21:33:57 [David_MacDonald]
Resolution: close 780, 797 as proposed
21:35:46 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accept 863 as amended
21:37:11 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accept 1202 as amended
21:40:13 [Zakim]
-Roberto_Ellero
21:40:24 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:41:26 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accpt 610 as amended
21:41:39 [David_MacDonald]
s/accpt/accept
21:41:44 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:51:12 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accept 756 as proposed
21:51:34 [Zakim]
+Sean_Hayes
21:52:42 [David_MacDonald]
885, 955 already assigned to team c
21:52:56 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accept 926 as proposed
21:53:15 [David_MacDonald]
note: 960 already assigned to team c
21:56:09 [David_MacDonald]
q+
21:56:40 [Gregg]
ack d
21:57:22 [Gregg]
ack j
21:57:38 [Andi]
q+
21:58:56 [ben_]
zakim, +1617 is Tim_Boland
21:58:56 [Gregg]
ack +1
21:58:56 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland; got it
21:59:02 [Andi]
ack a
22:01:53 [Loretta]
q+
22:02:35 [Loretta]
q-
22:03:25 [Loretta]
q+
22:07:00 [Loretta]
q-
22:08:53 [David_MacDonald]
Action: sent 1200 to the editors
22:15:08 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, who's making noise?
22:15:19 [Zakim]
David_MacDonald, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Ben_and_Gregg (83%), Loretta_Guarino_Reid (32%), Makoto_Ueki (4%), Tim_Boland (20%)
22:15:53 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, mute Tim_Boland
22:15:53 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
22:18:16 [Loretta]
ack j
22:18:57 [ben_]
zakim, close this item
22:18:57 [Zakim]
I see a speaker queue remaining and respectfully decline to close this agendum, ben_
22:19:16 [ben_]
ack Cyn
22:19:21 [ben_]
zakim, close this item
22:19:21 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
22:19:22 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
22:19:23 [Zakim]
3. Editor's Survey for 18 January [from ben_]
22:19:27 [ben_]
zakim, close agendum 3
22:19:27 [Zakim]
agendum 3, Editor's Survey for 18 January, closed
22:19:28 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
22:19:29 [Zakim]
4. Accessibility-supported Content Technologies Survey [from ben_]
22:19:32 [ben_]
zakim, take up agendum 4
22:19:32 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Accessibility-supported Content Technologies Survey" taken up [from ben_]
22:23:01 [Zakim]
-Sorcha_Moore
22:23:29 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
22:23:34 [David_MacDonald]
q+
22:23:36 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
22:24:00 [Gregg]
ack br
22:24:03 [Sorcha]
[IPcaller is Sorcha Moore
22:24:15 [Sorcha]
[IPcaller] is Sorcha Moore
22:24:21 [Gregg]
ack david
22:24:48 [Sorcha]
zakim, 04 01[IPcaller is Sorcha Moore
22:24:48 [Zakim]
I don't understand '04 01[IPcaller is Sorcha Moore', Sorcha
22:25:19 [Gregg]
ack cynthia
22:25:38 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
22:25:40 [ben_]
zakim, [IPcaller] is Sorcha_Moore
22:25:40 [Zakim]
+Sorcha_Moore; got it
22:26:12 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
22:34:35 [Gregg]
ack c
22:35:56 [Loretta]
q+
22:36:57 [Gregg]
ack L
22:37:17 [Loretta]
q-
22:37:45 [Loretta]
zakim, who is making noise?
22:37:55 [Zakim]
Loretta, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: David_MacDonald (58%), Ben_and_Gregg (53%), Makoto_Ueki (4%)
22:39:22 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
22:39:53 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
22:47:32 [Andi]
q+
22:49:09 [Andi]
q-
22:50:21 [Zakim]
-Sorcha_Moore
22:50:30 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
22:52:08 [Zakim]
+??P1
22:52:11 [David_MacDonald]
action: Gregg will 2c with Cynthia
22:53:33 [David_MacDonald]
q+
22:53:46 [Gregg]
ack d
22:59:43 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: accept AsCT section as amended
23:00:08 [ben_]
zakim, close this item
23:00:08 [Zakim]
agendum 4 closed
23:00:09 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
23:00:10 [Zakim]
5. Team B Survey for 25 January [from ben_]
23:01:35 [ben_]
zakim, take up agendum 6
23:01:35 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Team C Survey for 25 January" taken up [from ben_]
23:04:54 [David_MacDonald]
Resolution: Accept 635 as amended.
23:12:14 [Gregg]
ack
23:12:17 [Gregg]
ack j
23:13:54 [Makoto]
can add Japanese user agent support information if needed :-)
23:15:10 [David_MacDonald]
Action: David work on user agent notes for issue 1078 notes... and bring it back and to clarify whether Scope is now ok to be sufficient , Makoto to add Japanese user agent notes
23:19:53 [ben_]
Present: Bruce_Bailey, Cynthia_Shelly, David_MacDonald, Ben_and_Gregg, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Sorcha_Moore, Alex_Li, Roberto_Ellero, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Bengt_Farre, Makoto_Ueki, John_Slatin, Tim_Boland
23:22:30 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: refer 1171 back to team C
23:25:52 [Zakim]
-??P1
23:27:41 [David_MacDonald]
resolution: close 672 as amended
23:30:06 [Zakim]
-Bengt_Farre
23:30:14 [Sorcha]
Sorcha has left #wai-wcag
23:30:17 [bengt]
bengt has left #wai-wcag
23:30:26 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow-Weaver
23:30:27 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
23:30:27 [Zakim]
-Sean_Hayes
23:30:28 [Zakim]
-Ben_and_Gregg
23:30:28 [Zakim]
-John_Slatin
23:30:29 [Zakim]
-Makoto_Ueki
23:30:29 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
23:30:32 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
23:30:53 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
23:30:54 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
23:30:55 [Zakim]
Attendees were Bruce_Bailey, David_MacDonald, Ben_and_Gregg, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Cynthia_Shelly, Alex_Li, Sorcha_Moore, Roberto_Ellero, Bengt_Farre, Makoto_Ueki, John_Slatin,
23:30:57 [Zakim]
... Andi_Snow-Weaver, +1.617.577.aaaa, Sean_Hayes, Tim_Boland
23:32:48 [ben_]
RRSAgent, bye
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: David write a failure for missing alt 655 [1]
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-wai-wcag-irc#T21-31-00
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: sent 1200 to the editors [2]
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-wai-wcag-irc#T22-08-53
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gregg will 2c with Cynthia [3]
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-wai-wcag-irc#T22-52-11
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: David work on user agent notes for issue 1078 notes... and bring it back and to clarify whether Scope is now ok to be sufficient , Makoto to add Japanese user agent notes [4]
23:32:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-wai-wcag-irc#T23-15-10
23:32:51 [ben_]
zakim, bye
23:32:52 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag