IRC log of wai-wcag on 2007-01-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:30:16 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:30:16 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-wai-wcag-irc
20:30:23 [ben]
RRSAgent, do not start a new log
20:30:28 [ben]
RRSAgent, make log world
20:30:45 [ben]
zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:30:45 [Zakim]
ok, ben; I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM scheduled to start 30 minutes ago
20:30:48 [bengt]
bengt has joined #wai-wcag
20:30:52 [ben]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Telecon
20:31:00 [ben]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2007JanMar/0022.html
20:31:05 [ben]
Chair: Gregg_Vanderheiden, Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:31:10 [ben]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
20:31:50 [ben]
Regrets: Cynthia_Shelly
20:32:07 [ben]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
20:32:13 [ben]
agenda+ Team C survey for 04 January (last 3 questions)
20:32:18 [ben]
agenda+ Action Item task force survey for 04 January
20:32:26 [ben]
agenda+ Team C Survey for 18 January
20:32:31 [ben]
agenda+ Editor's Survey for 18 January
20:32:47 [ben]
zakim, ping me in 20 minutes
20:32:47 [Zakim]
ok, ben
20:47:30 [ben]
Regrets+ Roberto_Scano
20:52:48 [Zakim]
ben, you asked to be pinged at this time
20:56:24 [Gregg]
Gregg has joined #wai-wcag
20:57:58 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
20:58:17 [rellero]
rellero has joined #wai-wcag
20:58:20 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
20:58:27 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:58:54 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:58:57 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
20:58:59 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:59:47 [Zakim]
+??P8
20:59:56 [ben]
zakim, ??P8 is Ben_Caldwell
20:59:56 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
21:01:43 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:01:43 [Zakim]
On the phone I see David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, Ben_Caldwell
21:01:46 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:02:01 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden
21:02:43 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
21:03:01 [Zakim]
+Becky_Gibson
21:03:07 [Zakim]
+Don_Evans
21:03:34 [Zakim]
+Cooper
21:03:35 [Zakim]
+??P15
21:03:44 [Zakim]
+??P17
21:03:45 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
21:03:48 [rellero]
10 01zakim, ??P15 is Roberto_Ellero
21:03:49 [Christophe_S]
Christophe_S has joined #wai-wcag
21:03:58 [rellero]
zakim, ??P15 is Roberto_Ellero
21:03:58 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Ellero; got it
21:04:03 [bengt]
zakim, ??P17 is Bengt_Farre
21:04:03 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre; got it
21:04:07 [rellero]
Zakim, mute Roberto_Ellero
21:04:07 [Zakim]
Roberto_Ellero should now be muted
21:04:29 [don]
don has joined #wai-wcag
21:04:32 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:04:32 [Zakim]
On the phone I see David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, Ben_Caldwell, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Becky_Gibson, Don_Evans, Roberto_Ellero (muted), Cooper, Tim_Boland,
21:04:35 [Zakim]
... Bengt_Farre
21:04:40 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow_Weaver
21:04:47 [becka11y]
becka11y has joined #wai-wcag
21:05:01 [ben]
scribe: Tim
21:05:04 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
21:05:05 [jslatin]
jslatin has joined #wai-wcag
21:05:06 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
21:05:55 [Zakim]
+??P21
21:06:11 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
21:06:11 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from ben]
21:06:15 [Zakim]
+John_Slatin
21:06:22 [Tim]
Topic: Announcements, Questions, and Updates
21:07:20 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
21:07:25 [sean]
sean has joined #wai-wcag
21:07:53 [ben]
zakim, ??P21 may be Sean_Hayes
21:07:53 [Zakim]
+Sean_Hayes?; got it
21:11:21 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: Accept 979, 1122, 1450, 1016
21:11:55 [ben]
zakim, close this item
21:11:55 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
21:11:56 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
21:11:58 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 2
21:11:58 [Zakim]
2. Team C survey for 04 January (last 3 questions) [from ben]
21:11:59 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Team C survey for 04 January (last 3 questions)" taken up [from ben]
21:12:11 [Tim]
Topic: Team C survey for 04 January
21:12:40 [Tim]
..3rd and 4th questions
21:15:52 [Tim]
ACTION: Loretta re: question of when a technique is advisory vs. sufficient
21:17:10 [Tim]
ack John
21:19:37 [ben]
here's the question we're working on - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20060104-teamc/results#xerrav
21:20:53 [Zakim]
+??P25
21:21:50 [Sorcha]
Sorcha has joined #wai-wcag
21:22:01 [Sorcha]
zakim, mute me
21:22:01 [Zakim]
sorry, Sorcha, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
21:22:51 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: Accept new level 2 SC to avoid errors as amended
21:24:00 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: Accept Issue 1450 as amended
21:24:55 [Tim]
Topic: Action Item task force survey for 04 January
21:24:56 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:25:17 [ben]
zakim, close this item
21:25:17 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
21:25:18 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
21:25:19 [Zakim]
3. Action Item task force survey for 04 January [from ben]
21:25:24 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 3
21:25:24 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Action Item task force survey for 04 January" taken up [from ben]
21:26:57 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:26:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, Ben_Caldwell, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Becky_Gibson, Don_Evans, Roberto_Ellero (muted), Cooper, Tim_Boland,
21:27:00 [Zakim]
... Bengt_Farre, Andi_Snow_Weaver, Christophe_Strobbe, Sean_Hayes?, John_Slatin, Alex_Li, Sorcha_Moore.a (muted), Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:30:38 [Tim]
ACTION: John to look at "when people who test.." sentence
21:32:29 [don]
don has joined #wai-wcag
21:33:38 [ben]
zakim, who is making noise?
21:33:49 [Zakim]
ben, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Gregg_Vanderheiden (37%), Katie_Haritos-Shea (14%), Cooper (43%)
21:34:12 [Tim]
ack John
21:37:58 [Tim]
ack John
21:39:25 [Tim]
ACTION: Michael and Gregg to revisit "for each SC" paragraph
21:41:59 [Loretta]
q+
21:44:11 [Tim]
ack Loretta
21:50:02 [rellero]
rellero has left #wai-wcag
21:51:24 [rellero]
rellero has joined #wai-wcag
21:52:40 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: Accept Conformance Intro as amended plus two editorial action items
21:56:18 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
21:56:18 [Tim]
ack John
21:57:34 [Zakim]
-Don_Evans
22:03:56 [Tim]
ack John
22:06:01 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
22:09:01 [David]
q+
22:09:51 [Tim]
ack David
22:17:01 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: accept revised format for the conformance levels bullet; put it first; put statement of minimum second; put AeWT third
22:19:45 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: replace SC4.2.2 with new conformance criterion as amended
22:25:55 [ben]
q+ to say, "isn't this handled in situations?"
22:26:03 [sean]
q+
22:27:09 [Tim]
ack ben
22:27:09 [Zakim]
ben, you wanted to say, "isn't this handled in situations?"
22:27:41 [ben]
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_meet_CC-5
22:28:13 [Tim]
ack sean
22:34:27 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: accept the note to alternate versions conformance criterion as amended
22:35:53 [Zakim]
+??P0
22:41:05 [Tim]
ack cynthia
22:45:40 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: Accept Understanding Levels of Conformance with editorial changes
22:55:37 [Zakim]
-Roberto_Ellero
22:57:40 [bruce]
bruce has joined #wai-wcag
22:59:24 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
23:02:03 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: send back to committee with comments
23:03:27 [ben]
zakim, close this item
23:03:27 [Zakim]
I see a speaker queue remaining and respectfully decline to close this agendum, ben
23:03:32 [Tim]
RESOLUTION: accept Comments on Examples of Conformance Claims with editorial corrections
23:03:41 [ben]
q?
23:03:48 [ben]
ack ??P0
23:03:56 [ben]
ack cyn
23:03:59 [ben]
ack john
23:03:59 [Gregg]
ACK C
23:04:01 [Gregg]
ACK J
23:04:12 [ben]
zakim, close this item
23:04:12 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
23:04:13 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
23:04:14 [Zakim]
4. Team C Survey for 18 January [from ben]
23:09:07 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
23:09:09 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
23:09:09 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
23:09:10 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow_Weaver
23:09:11 [Zakim]
-Bengt_Farre
23:09:12 [sean]
sean has left #wai-wcag
23:09:12 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
23:09:13 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
23:09:15 [Zakim]
-John_Slatin
23:09:16 [Zakim]
-Gregg_Vanderheiden
23:09:18 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
23:09:18 [Zakim]
-Cooper
23:09:20 [Zakim]
-Sorcha_Moore.a
23:09:27 [Sorcha]
Sorcha has left #wai-wcag
23:09:27 [bengt]
bengt has left #wai-wcag
23:09:40 [Zakim]
-Sean_Hayes?
23:11:11 [MichaelC]
Present: David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, Ben_Caldwell, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Becky_Gibson, Don_Evans, Roberto_Ellero, Cooper, Tim_Boland, Bengt_Farre, Andi_Snow_Weaver, Christophe_Strobbe, Sean_Hayes, John_Slatin, Alex_Li, Sorcha_Moore, Katie_Haritos-Shea
23:12:49 [ben]
ben has joined #wai-wcag
23:13:00 [MichaelC]
zakim, drop bruce
23:13:00 [Zakim]
Bruce_Bailey is being disconnected
23:13:02 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
23:13:03 [Zakim]
Attendees were David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, Ben_Caldwell, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Becky_Gibson, Don_Evans, Cooper, Tim_Boland, Roberto_Ellero, Bengt_Farre,
23:13:05 [Zakim]
... Andi_Snow_Weaver, Christophe_Strobbe, John_Slatin, Alex_Li, Sean_Hayes?, Sorcha_Moore, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Cynthia_Shelly
23:13:09 [MichaelC]
zakim, bye
23:13:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
23:14:25 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, bye
23:14:25 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
23:14:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Loretta re: question of when a technique is advisory vs. sufficient [1]
23:14:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-wai-wcag-irc#T21-15-52
23:14:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: John to look at "when people who test.." sentence [2]
23:14:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-wai-wcag-irc#T21-30-38
23:14:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Michael and Gregg to revisit "for each SC" paragraph [3]
23:14:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-wai-wcag-irc#T21-39-25