IRC log of ua on 2007-01-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:30:46 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
18:30:46 [RRSAgent]
logging to
18:31:07 [jallan]
meeting: UAWG Teleconference
18:31:13 [jallan]
Chair: Jim Allan
18:31:28 [jallan]
Scribe: Jan Richards
18:32:03 [jallan]
18:54:04 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()2:00PM has now started
18:54:11 [Zakim]
18:54:55 [Zakim]
18:55:46 [jallan]
zakim, ??P0 is Kelly Ford
18:55:46 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P0 is Kelly Ford', jallan
18:56:32 [jallan]
zakim, P0 is Kelly Ford
18:56:32 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'P0 is Kelly Ford', jallan
18:58:30 [parente]
parente has joined #ua
18:58:59 [Zakim]
18:59:24 [Zakim]
18:59:30 [jallan]
zakim, [IBM] is parente
18:59:30 [Zakim]
+parente; got it
18:59:39 [JR]
JR has joined #ua
18:59:51 [cklaws]
cklaws has joined #ua
18:59:56 [jallan]
zakim, [IBM.a] is cklaws
18:59:56 [Zakim]
+cklaws; got it
19:00:05 [Zakim]
19:00:35 [jallan]
zakim, ??P4 is JR
19:00:35 [Zakim]
+JR; got it
19:01:21 [JR]
Scribe: JR
19:01:58 [Kelly]
Kelly has joined #ua
19:02:23 [jallan]
zakim, ??P0 is Kelly
19:02:23 [Zakim]
+Kelly; got it
19:05:03 [JR]
JA: Just sent some action items to the list...
19:05:23 [JR]
JR: Sent his out as well...
19:05:38 [JR]
JA: Becky and Aaron there on Monday?
19:05:42 [JR]
CL: Yes
19:06:36 [JR]
C: Agneda updated.
19:06:44 [JR]
19:06:47 [JR]
JR: Yes
19:07:01 [JR]
19:07:22 [JR]
JA: Janina will be there as well.
19:08:03 [JR]
JA: Al has asked for some joint PF-UA time on Tuesday afternoon.
19:09:12 [JR]
JA: Should be good tie in with Monday's web2.0 stuff
19:10:45 [JR]
CL: Becky and Aaron have seen the Web2.0 issue list
19:10:56 [JR]
KF: Has also seen the list.
19:11:01 [JR]
JA: Comments?
19:11:29 [JR]
KF: Yes - getting up to speed.
19:11:57 [JR]
JR: Will make sure of connectivity.
19:12:13 [JR]
JA: We will be logging minutes on usual IRC channel.
19:12:55 [JR]
JA: Prob no phone
19:13:33 [JR]
action JA: Send list of Web2.0 issues to Janina etc
19:15:16 [JR]
19:16:44 [JR]
JA: One point added by Jim later
19:18:18 [JR]
CL: Maybe look up animations on ARIA roadmap
19:18:41 [jallan]
aria roadmap
19:20:15 [JR]
CL: Another thing we hadn't discussed is the new accessibility API
19:20:47 [JR]
CL: Extension to MSAA - makes equivalent to Linux access API
19:21:14 [JR]
CL: AT no longer has to go to DOM - can go to this new extended MSAA API instead
19:22:10 [JR]
CL: Of course this is very dependent on the browser
19:22:19 [jallan]
Action: JA to update list to include iAccessible2 as API where ATK is mentioned
19:22:23 [JR]
CL: To use the new API
19:23:20 [JR]
CL: Firefox looking at implementing.
19:23:27 [JR]
KF: Also considering this.
19:23:59 [JR]
JA: At the F2F - will have some of this stuff printed off.
19:24:47 [Kelly]
kf: correction, I'd say IEis looking at Iaccessible 2, no definite plans yet.
19:27:08 [JR]
JA: No meeting next Thursday
19:27:32 [JR]
So the next meeting is in 2 weeks
19:27:34 [Zakim]
19:27:36 [Zakim]
19:27:36 [Zakim]
19:27:37 [Zakim]
19:27:43 [Zakim]
19:27:44 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()2:00PM has ended
19:27:45 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jim_Allan, parente, cklaws, JR, Kelly
19:28:05 [JR]
RRSAgent, make minutes
19:28:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate JR
19:28:44 [JR]
RRSAgent, set logs public
19:28:52 [JR]
Zakim, bye
19:28:52 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ua
19:28:58 [JR]
RRSAgent, bye
19:28:58 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in :
19:28:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA to Send list of Web2.0 issues to Janina etc [1]
19:28:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in
19:28:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA to update list to include iAccessible2 as API where ATK is mentioned [2]
19:28:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in